NATION

PASSWORD

A Year Already?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Liuzzo
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 12, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Liuzzo » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:21 pm

United Dependencies wrote:This thread already exist.

This
Does that matter? Everyone becomes nice after they die. You never see people at funerals talking about how awful the dead person is, do you? -Meowfoundland

Eirros
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Eirros » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:25 pm

Why can we not have an unbiased version of this thread? It's usually "OBAMA SUCKS, KK?" or "OBAMA CHRIST IS NOT BEN N OFISE LONG ENUFF!!"

Detach yourselves and view it from...well, a detached view. And stop comparing to Bush, tyvm.
"Eirros is not a land of opportunity or freedom. It is a nation that proudly stands upon the fact that its citizens live life to the fullest."

~~J.S. Jahnz, ruler and founder of Eirros

"You are now breathing manually and are aware of your tongue."

~~Mark Bartel, chief psychologist of the University of Caltica

Have you ever woken up in the morning and realized that your day is gonna suck on a scale not previously known to man? I do that every day. And then I realize that mercenaries AREN'T burning my village down and raping my mother and I go back to bed.

And all that is now and all that is gone
And all that's to come and everything under the sun is in tune
But the sun is eclipsed by the moon

Liuzzo
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 12, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Liuzzo » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:27 pm

States United as One wrote:
United Dependencies wrote:Right Here.

I saw that already...but he showed an article. I'm not.

How does that make the questions different? Your pretty new so do you need help in this area? It's the same thread with the central focus in all the same areas. I'm not being sarcastic because mostly we are here to help. Rules for that are you cannot be a troll.
Does that matter? Everyone becomes nice after they die. You never see people at funerals talking about how awful the dead person is, do you? -Meowfoundland

Previous

Return to General