NATION

PASSWORD

Equality. Standard of Living. The NHS. [Thread split.]

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Grave_n_idle
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 11, 2004
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Grave_n_idle » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:12 pm

Top Dawgg wrote:When presented with the facts you still refuse to see. Just as I said you wouldn't.

Uh huh. That could be because all you presented was a complete lack of evidence.

Top Dawgg wrote:Does it not concern you that on the DNC's own website they are blatantly lying about Obamas involvement with ACORN?

No. Even if true, why would it?

What do I care about the DNC?

Top Dawgg wrote:This has everything to do with it. It is about the ability to commit voter fraud.

Voter fraud is not contingent on the Motor Voter act, nor is the CPS contingent on voter fraud.

Dismissed.

Top Dawgg wrote:The source said that Obama worked as a trainer for ACORN.

Show me where - as far as I can tell, that's not something you posted.

Did I miss it?

Top Dawgg wrote:This shows that he knows and teaches Alinksy

No, it MIGHT show that he taught about it. That's not, of course, what you claimed.

Top Dawgg wrote:ACORN is the embodiment of CPS

This isn't theology. Concepts don't have embodiments here.

Top Dawgg wrote:Again, you are saying a lot, but saying nothing. You have no leg to stand on, the facts speak for themselves.

The facts might well speak for themselves.

If you ever get around to presenting any that say what you CLAIM they say... well, on the off-chance that happens... then we can talk about it.
I identify as
a problem

Top Dawgg
Attaché

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Top Dawgg » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:17 pm

Grave_n_idle wrote:
Top Dawgg wrote:When presented with the facts you still refuse to see. Just as I said you wouldn't.

Uh huh. That could be because all you presented was a complete lack of evidence.

Top Dawgg wrote:Does it not concern you that on the DNC's own website they are blatantly lying about Obamas involvement with ACORN?

Top Dawgg wrote:This has everything to do with it. It is about the ability to commit voter fraud.

Voter fraud is not contingent on the Motor Voter act, nor is the CPS contingent on voter fraud.

Dismissed.

Did I miss it?

No, it MIGHT show that he taught about it. That's not, of course, what you claimed.

Top Dawgg wrote:Again, you are saying a lot, but saying nothing. You have no leg to stand on, the facts speak for themselves.

If you ever get around to presenting any that say what you CLAIM they say... well, on the off-chance that happens... then we can talk about it.

I doubt it. Again, you dont care about the truth. All you seem to care about is your post count. Nice try.

Grave_n_idle
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Grave_n_idle » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:18 pm

Top Dawgg wrote:I doubt it. Again, you dont care about the truth. All you seem to care about is your post count. Nice try.

Ah. I've posted a lot, therefore my postcount is an excuse for not providing evidence.

Got it.
I identify as
a problem

Vervaria
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Vervaria » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:18 pm

Top Dawgg wrote:
Grave_n_idle wrote:

Dismissed.

Did I miss it?

I doubt it. Again, you dont care about the truth. All you seem to care about is your post count. Nice try.

I have to admit, I haven't seen this particular excuse for evading the point before. "Your post count is too high, therefore your argument is irrelevant"
Lulz: viewtopic.php?p=2707685#p2707685
Fact book
Robustian wrote:If you disagree with me, you are wrong. Period.

Ashmoria wrote:it worries me more when people who hate the government and dont think it can do a good job at anything get into power and start running things.

Wanderjar wrote:hiding behind this "I WANT SOURCES" wall is very quaint

Self--Esteem wrote:No. I love smearing those people who evidently like their country blown by a nuke and who are too foolish to realise that middle-eastern terrorism is nothing to be fond of.

Novistranaya wrote:After the Civil War, the majority of Southerners were more than happy to accept defeat and acknowledge the fact that (though not immediately) blacks were going to have the same rights as them.

Grave_n_idle
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Grave_n_idle » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:20 pm

Vervaria wrote:I have to admit, I haven't seen this particular excuse for evading the point before. "Your post count is too high, therefore your argument is irrelevant"

It appears to be a pattern. He's already refused to provide evidence, elsewhere, based on how he thinks someone was rude to him.

Seriously.
I identify as
a problem

Top Dawgg
Attaché

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Top Dawgg » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:56 pm

Grave_n_idle wrote:
Vervaria wrote:I have to admit, I haven't seen this particular excuse for evading the point before. "Your post count is too high, therefore your argument is irrelevant"

It appears to be a pattern. He's already refused to provide evidence, elsewhere, based on how he thinks someone was rude to him.

Seriously.

And you have a pattern of demanding sources, which when placed before you, ignore them completely. That is either spamming or trolling. I provided sources to back up my claims. Provide your sources to back up your counter claims or step away.

Grave_n_idle
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Grave_n_idle » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:58 pm

Top Dawgg wrote:And you have a pattern of demanding sources, which when placed before you, ignore them completely. That is either spamming or trolling.

Your sources didn't back up your claims, and you've 'refused' to provide any that actually do.

I didn't ignore what you presented, I went through and explained WHY each piece of 'evidence' didn't support your claim - which isn't 'trolling' or 'spamming'.

If you present a source that actually backs even one of your claims, I'll examine it.

So far you haven't.
I identify as
a problem

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General