NATION

PASSWORD

Legal Defense of Electronic Music

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should raves and dance events be illegalized in the U.S?

yes
10%
no
90%

Total votes : 31

Rejistania
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Rejistania » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:52 am

And this is why the war on drugs is evil!

BTW: I think that, say, chiptune is better and less repetitive than rock or metal... I know its purely subjective but I don't get why certain kinds of music are always seen as either bad or evil.
Rejis sjiki, linux sjiki, alari sjiki, korona sjiki!
Forever united, forever free, forever in justice, forever prospering!

"Tekneluru mi'aru mi aji, il'sidekhir'ra mi, lajistas. Mi'ki'vasu kynha'het kijitax." Hank͜hila Sede, first lentine (translation: A dream is only a dream until it is reached. After that, it becomes something trivial)

Headlines from the Na~ovi Nanti: Hetkali election ended in no candidate over 2% hurdle - Syku I Jai fired as coach of Aetaila Seli, youth coach Hea I Juien takes over reins of club - Rising number of fairy penguins in Sumumusumu and neighboring islands

This person is pro-EU and proud of it! They are also a Eurofederalist and want the Federated States of Europe!

Wiztopia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 05, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Wiztopia » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:33 am

Rejistania wrote:And this is why the war on drugs is evil!

BTW: I think that, say, chiptune is better and less repetitive than rock or metal... I know its purely subjective but I don't get why certain kinds of music are always seen as either bad or evil.

Apparently Christians go after rock and metal for being "evil" Nothing really evil about either one.

Previous

Return to General