NATION

PASSWORD

Spock is dead (Leonard Nimoy, 1931 - 2015)

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:19 am

Goddamnit man... :( :(

Digital Planets
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Digital Planets » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:22 am

And now the motherfucking Westboro Asshole Church was going to picket Nemoy's funeral, but couldn't find it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/westboro-baptist-church-couldnt-picket-leonard-nimoys-funeral-because-they-didnt-know-where-it-was-10079287.html
Last edited by Digital Planets on Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
So you decide to open it anyway? What the heck, man?

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:25 am

Digital Planets wrote:And now the motherfucking Westboro Asshole Church is supposedly going picket Nimoy's funeral.

Oh dear god here it comes.

The Creepoc Infinite
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Creepoc Infinite » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:26 am

Digital Planets wrote:And now the motherfucking Westboro Asshole Church is supposedly going picket Nimoy's funeral.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGF5ROpjRAU
BILBO! BILBO,BAGGINS!!

But yeah, those assholes suck.
But they have the freedom to make themselves look like complete fucking assholes.
Biblical Literalism: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=332844
Star Wars: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=334106
Mortal Kombat: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=334977
☻ / This is Bob, copy& paste him in
/▌ your sig so Bob can take over the
/ \ world.

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:11 am

One of my earliest thought about Leonard Nimoy was when I found out he did an Invasion of the Body Snatchers movie. And my first reaction was, "How could anybody tell if he'd been podded?"
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.
Where is your God-Emperor now?

The Wolven League
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolven League » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:31 am

Gg Westboro. Being just great as always.
For anyone wondering, I joined this website during my edgy teenage years. I made a lot of dumb, awkward posts, flip-flopped between various extreme ideologies, and just generally embarrassed myself. I denounce a sizable amount of my past posts. I am no longer active on NationStates and this nation/account is no longer used.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:37 am

Ah yes, Leonard Nimoy, most people remember him from Star Trek, but I remember him for voicing Galvatron in the Transformers Movie in 1986, good times.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Steamtopia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Steamtopia » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:23 am

Digital Planets wrote:And now the motherfucking Westboro Asshole Church was going to picket Nemoy's funeral, but couldn't find it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/westboro-baptist-church-couldnt-picket-leonard-nimoys-funeral-because-they-didnt-know-where-it-was-10079287.html

Can we kick them off the planet yet?
TG me. Just do it.

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:26 am

Steamtopia wrote:
Digital Planets wrote:And now the motherfucking Westboro Asshole Church was going to picket Nemoy's funeral, but couldn't find it.

This approach seems more appropriate.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.
Where is your God-Emperor now?

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:07 am

Steamtopia wrote:

Why the fuck would we do that? Space should be for peaceful exploration, with humans working together in a spirit of cooperation. Those bigoted fucks would just trash the joint up.
~~~~~~~~
We are currently 33% through the Trump administration.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General