NATION

PASSWORD

Racism or Heritage?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Confederate Flag Rascist?

Yes
24%
No
33%
I don't care
11%
Could be both
32%

Total votes : 123

Maurepas
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Racism or Heritage?

Postby Maurepas » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:47 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Blasphemulopia wrote:how about a new flag with a depiction of a bunch of Indian scalps. It's part of our countries heritage after all. Manifest destiny!!

:palm:
Did you really went there?

Hey, why stop there? we can get some interment camps, and railroad workers, I think if we put our minds to it, we can get something really offensive together, :roll:

Milks Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 02, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Racism or Heritage?

Postby Milks Empire » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:05 am

Maurepas wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Blasphemulopia wrote:how about a new flag with a depiction of a bunch of Indian scalps. It's part of our countries heritage after all. Manifest destiny!!

:palm:
Did you really went there?

Hey, why stop there? we can get some interment camps, and railroad workers, I think if we put our minds to it, we can get something really offensive together, :roll:

I don't know if I'd get lynched, scalped, referred to as a wop or angry drunk, or thrust into the White House in that world order. :p
Last edited by Milks Empire on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Return to General