NATION

PASSWORD

I see TET people

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dyakovo
Post Kaiser

Founded: Nov 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:29 am

Threlizdun wrote:The Muslim dating ads are back for me on this site.

Blame SAT.
Don't take life so serious... It isn't permanent...
Freedom from religion is an integral part of Freedom of religion
Married to Koshka
USMC veteran MOS 0331/8152
Grave_n_Idle: Maybe that's why the bible is so anti-other-gods, the other gods do exist, but they diss on Jehovah all the time for his shitty work.
Ifreann: Odds are you're secretly a zebra with a very special keyboard.
Ostro: I think women need to be trained
Margno, Llamalandia, Tarsonis Survivors, Bachmann's America, Internationalist Bastard B'awwwww! You're mean!

Trevor Phillip Enterprises
Minister

Founded: Oct 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Trevor Phillip Enterprises » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:29 am

Threlizdun wrote:The Muslim dating ads are back for me on this site. Why Internet? Why do you think this is what I need in my life?

It is your calling...

Mike the Progressive
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mike the Progressive » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:36 am

Ugh. Getting a girl from having just vanilla sex to stuff a lot more dirtier can be tiring and frustrating.

Threlizdun
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 14, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Threlizdun » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:38 am

Dyakovo wrote:
Threlizdun wrote:The Muslim dating ads are back for me on this site.

Blame SAT.

I shall. Her posting content may just be enough to skew the site demographic readings :p
She/they

Communalist, Social Ecologist, Bioregionalist

This site stresses me out, so I rarely come on here anymore. I'll try to be civil and respectful towards those I'm debating on here. If you don't extend the same courtesy then I'll probably just ignore you.

If we've been friendly in the past and you want to keep in touch, shoot me a telegram

Eleanor Ritas
Minister

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Eleanor Ritas » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:47 am

Mike the Progressive wrote:Ugh. Getting a girl from having just vanilla sex to stuff a lot more dirtier can be tiring and frustrating.

Is this one of those things where the payoff can sometimes be more than worth it?

Or less I suppose.

Depends.
Kirby Delauter for General Forum Moderator!

Eleanor Ritas
Minister

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Eleanor Ritas » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:50 am

Madiganistan wrote:I literally only just realized that NSG and gameplay are like, two entirely distinct and separate communities in and of themselves.

I didn't know that my first six years or so because I didn't really internalize at any point that gameplay existed.
Kirby Delauter for General Forum Moderator!

Mike the Progressive
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Mike the Progressive » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:54 am

Eleanor Ritas wrote:
Mike the Progressive wrote:Ugh. Getting a girl from having just vanilla sex to stuff a lot more dirtier can be tiring and frustrating.

Is this one of those things where the payoff can sometimes be more than worth it?

Or less I suppose.

Depends.

There's an air of innocence that I find so...delicious... And the stuff I'm trying to see if she'd be willing to do isn't really that kinky, though it is to her I guess.

Mike the Progressive
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Mike the Progressive » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:55 am

Eleanor Ritas wrote:
Madiganistan wrote:I literally only just realized that NSG and gameplay are like, two entirely distinct and separate communities in and of themselves.

I didn't know that my first six years or so because I didn't really internalize at any point that gameplay existed.

There's a huge gap between the two with both sides scoffing and looking down at each other. It's kind of funny when you think about it.

Madiganistan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Madiganistan » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:58 am

Eleanor Ritas wrote:

Same. Like, I always knew that there was gameplay and RP, but I was always pretty egocentric in my presumption that I was like, the only person who just frequented General and Arts&Fiction because NationStates is like, the last bastion of active forum culture. Always just kind of thought different mods for different sections was a result of individual preference--- only now am I realizing that like, each group has its own pantheon of regulars, dominating figures, and standards of expectation-- many faces I instinctively expect in NSG threads never appear in the World Assembly thing, while lurking the RP threads out of morbid curiosity I found regulars whom I've never even heard of before, etc.

The General Assembly is like the cutest thing I've ever seen. Kind of reminds me when I was like 6 and was always obsessed with having my own pretend store.
Last edited by Madiganistan on Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm obligated to point out that I've been dicking around here under a medley of monikers since mid-2013, since longevity
and post counts are the two primary factors considered when assessing the worth and validity of any given poster's opinion.

Click this link to a context-blind, four-paragraph post I wrote in a random NSG thread in the summer of 2011
that indisputably validates my belief that I am one of the brightest minds in this community.

Pro: Skater II for the Sony PlayStation®
Anti: gua and Barbuda
Economic Left: -1.38
Social Authoritarian: 1.62

Stagnant Axon Terminal
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stagnant Axon Terminal » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:00 am

Threlizdun wrote:The Muslim dating ads are back for me on this site. Why Internet? Why do you think this is what I need in my life?

Because you secretly want to date me.
TET's resident state assessment exam
My sworn enemy is the Toyota 4Runner
I scream a lot.
Also, I'm gonna fuck your girlfriend.
Nanatsu No Tsuki wrote:the fetus will never eat cake if you abort it

Cu Math wrote:Axon is like a bear with a PH.D. She debates at first, then eats your face.
The Empire of Pretantia wrote:THE MAN'S PENIS HAS LEFT THE VAGINA. IT'S THE UTERUS'S TURN TO SHINE.

Stagnant Axon Terminal
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stagnant Axon Terminal » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:01 am

Threlizdun wrote:
Dyakovo wrote:Blame SAT.

I shall. Her posting content may just be enough to skew the site demographic readings :p

astaghfirullah
I scream a lot.

Cu Math wrote:Axon is like a bear with a PH.D. She debates at first, then eats your face.
The Empire of Pretantia wrote:THE MAN'S PENIS HAS LEFT THE VAGINA. IT'S THE UTERUS'S TURN TO SHINE.

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:02 am

Stagnant Axon Terminal wrote:

Because you secretly want to date me.

Great, now I got some dating stuffs and another add for "Dallas Criminal Lawyer".
Soldati senza confini: Better than an iPod in shuffle more with 20,000 songs.
Tekania wrote:Welcome to NSG, where informed opinions get to bump-heads with ignorant ideology under the pretense of an equal footing.

"When it’s a choice of putting food on the table, or thinking about your morals, it’s easier to say you’d think about your morals, but only if you’ve never faced that decision." - Anastasia Richardson

Current Goal: Flesh out nation factbook.

Mike the Progressive
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Mike the Progressive » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:06 am

Soldati senza confini wrote:
Stagnant Axon Terminal wrote:Because you secretly want to date me.

Great, now I got some dating stuffs and another add for "Dallas Criminal Lawyer".

Well when you find a date, get married in Dallas after a drunk whatever, you now have a lawyer ready to help you out...for that old person you ran over when you were .89 and driving.

Stagnant Axon Terminal
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stagnant Axon Terminal » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:07 am

Well I am currently occupying 3 washing machines... it would be five but I used one of the only working commercial machines. almost $16 tonight, but I'm getting 2/3 of my laundry done. Whoop!
I scream a lot.

Madiganistan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Madiganistan » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:09 am

Stagnant Axon Terminal wrote:Well I am currently occupying 3 washing machines... it would be five but I used one of the only working commercial machines. almost $16 tonight, but I'm getting 2/3 of my laundry done. Whoop!

What time zone are you using American currency at a laundromat that's still open?
I'm obligated to point out that I've been dicking around here under a medley of monikers since mid-2013, since longevity
and post counts are the two primary factors considered when assessing the worth and validity of any given poster's opinion.

Click this link to a context-blind, four-paragraph post I wrote in a random NSG thread in the summer of 2011
that indisputably validates my belief that I am one of the brightest minds in this community.

Stagnant Axon Terminal
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stagnant Axon Terminal » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:11 am

Madiganistan wrote:
Stagnant Axon Terminal wrote:Well I am currently occupying 3 washing machines... it would be five but I used one of the only working commercial machines. almost $16 tonight, but I'm getting 2/3 of my laundry done. Whoop!

What time zone are you using American currency at a laundromat that's still open?

I'm in Georgia, it's 3:11am... Uh, all laundromats are open 24/7 here...
I scream a lot.

Mike the Progressive
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Mike the Progressive » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:17 am

Eleanor Ritas wrote:

You know what I just realized? I could write a book about this. A wealthy, emotionally confused girl who has had only vanilla sex meets a handsome, dashing law student, who is flawed as much as her. They find each other physically attractive. But it transitions into something deeper. She craves his body and sexual prowess. He desires the emotional connection they have and her relative innocence. Gradually as their relationship builds, she becomes more and more enthralled by his faults . Both investing so much in each other, yet fearful they'll bring harm to one another. The breaking point comes when she can no longer handle the kinky acts he desires to do with her and leaves to go back to Wisconsin.

Then I'll write a sequel or something.

Madiganistan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Madiganistan » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:18 am

Stagnant Axon Terminal wrote:
Madiganistan wrote:What time zone are you using American currency at a laundromat that's still open?

I'm in Georgia, it's 3:11am... Uh, all laundromats are open 24/7 here...

Most of em close at midnight around me, save for the 24/7 one on the east side that's had a murder and two robberies in recent memory.
Must be a Springpatch thing.

Gradea
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Gradea » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:20 am

Mike the Progressive wrote:
Eleanor Ritas wrote:

You know what I just realized? I could write a book about this. A wealthy, emotionally confused girl who has had only vanilla sex meets a handsome, dashing law student, who is flawed as much as her. They find each other physically attractive. But it transitions into something deeper. She craves his body and sexual prowess. He desires the emotional connection they have and her relative innocence. Gradually as their relationship builds, she becomes more and more enthralled by his faults . Both investing so much in each other, yet fearful they'll bring harm to one another. The breaking point comes when she can no longer handle the kinky acts he desires to do with her and leaves to go back to Wisconsin.

Well, that ain't sound familiar.

Mike the Progressive
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Mike the Progressive » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:22 am

Gradea wrote:

Well, that ain't sound familiar.

OK. Granted it does sound similar to 50 shades. But this is actually true. I mean minus the breaking point and everything after that. And technically I won't be a law student until later this year.

But aside from that. I think I have something here.

American California
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby American California » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:30 am

I think I've just undergone a sort of spiritual awakening. All of a sudden, I felt the need to cleanse my life of degenerate behaviors and bad habits, and I felt the urge to just work out really hard, which I did. I had a perfect six pack over the summer because I took up boxing, but I have since stopped, and I have developed a gut. Now, I'm getting slim again.

I've decided I'm going to cut my hair shorter, and to maintain constant vigilance over bodily imperfections, like unkempt facial hair, blemishes, and overgrown nails.

I have also decided to readjust my priorities, and as such, am going to take steps to advance my intellectual and ideological development, and I'm going to begin improving my social skills. I turn 18 this coming Friday, and I want to become an adult fully capable of embracing his responsibilities and focusing on academic success through college, and financial and spiritual success beyond.

Now I'm going to end this night with a bowl of fruit and watching more of this six-hour documentary on Hitler I found (I'm watching it in segments of course).

Peace out.
Last edited by American California on Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
American Nationalist. Secular Traditionalist. Formerly known as North, Libertarian, and Anglo California
On the American Revolution.

3rd Place for Sexiest Male under 18, 2014 (I'm actually 18 now though...)
Evidence: Lookin' fly, 'Murica, In Chicago
Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce

Madiganistan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Madiganistan » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:30 am

Gradea wrote:Well, that ain't sound familiar.

OK. Granted it does sound similar to 50 shades. But this is actually true. I mean minus the breaking point and everything after that. And technically I won't be a law student until later this year.

But aside from that. I think I have something here.

Squishbox-centric novels only ever seem to be successful when women write them.
Maybe encouraging your ladyfriend to pick up the pen might be a way of bridging the gap between dreams and reality.
I mean probably not but give it a go anyway.

Madiganistan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Madiganistan » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:33 am

American California wrote:I think of just undergone a sort of spiritual awakening. All of a sudden, I felt the need to cleanse my life of degenerate behaviors and bad habits, and I felt the urge to just work out really hard, which I did. I had a perfect six pack over the summer because I took up boxing, but I have since stopped, and I have developed a gut. Now, I'm getting slim again.

I've decided I'm going to cut my hair shorter, and to maintain constant vigilance over bodily imperfections, like unkempt facial hair, blemishes, and overgrown nails.

I have also decided to readjust my priorities, and as such, am going to take steps to advance my intellectual and ideological development, and I'm going to begin improving my social skills. I turn 18 this coming Friday, and I want to become an adult fully capable of embracing his responsibilities and focusing on academic success through college, and financial and spiritual success beyond.

Now I'm going to end this night with a bowl of fruit and watching more of this six-hour documentary on Hitler I found (I'm watching it in segments of course).

Peace out.

Stop shaming other body sizes by refusing to accept yours!
Taking pride in personal progress triggers those who don't have the effort to invoke it in their own lives.

Real talk, be certain to take advantage of the college rec center. It's really easy to take it for granted and forget you're actually paying for it-- especially because of this weird trend I've found where all the campuses seem to put their gyms next to the best dining hall.

Mike the Progressive
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Mike the Progressive » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:35 am

American California wrote:I think of just undergone a sort of spiritual awakening. All of a sudden, I felt the need to cleanse my life of degenerate behaviors and bad habits, and I felt the urge to just work out really hard, which I did. I had a perfect six pack over the summer because I took up boxing, but I have since stopped, and I have developed a gut. Now, I'm getting slim again.

Peace out.

Please don't go cray cray and talk about getting rid of the "phonies."

Edit: But in all seriousness, I applaud you for trying to be healthier. There's nothing with drinking a beer every now and then, or even having a couple meals here and there a week that is considered "junk." But substitute chips with fruit, soda with water, etc. Lift weights, do some cardio, and have smaller portioned meals (rather than 3 meals, 5-6 smaller meals). And you'll feel a lot better in a couple of weeks.

Just remember 80% of it lies with your diet. You can burn a ton of calories a day doing cardio, but you'll see results slower or not at all because you're eating more calories than you're burning (also gotta take into account amount of fat, carbs, sodium you're intaking).

Just shit like that. If you need any help with weight lifting and/or dieting, hmu!

Also don't eat fruit at night. Do that stuff after you workout with a protein shake.
Last edited by Mike the Progressive on Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Stagnant Axon Terminal
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stagnant Axon Terminal » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:44 am

Madiganistan wrote:

Peace out.

Stop shaming other body sizes by refusing to accept yours!
Taking pride in personal progress triggers those who don't have the effort to invoke it in their own lives.

Real talk, be certain to take advantage of the college rec center. It's really easy to take it for granted and forget you're actually paying for it-- especially because of this weird trend I've found where all the campuses seem to put their gyms next to the best dining hall.

When I was in university, just getting to the gym was enough of a workout for me. I had to wake up before work, around 4:30, put on the hijab, walk a mile and a half from my dorm to the gym, work out, walk a mile and a half back to the dorm, get clean, change clothes, then go to work at 7:30. The worst part is that my work... was right next to the gym...
I scream a lot.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General