NATION

PASSWORD

Entire City of Birmingham "Off-Limits" to Non-Muslims

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
User avatar
Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 15080
Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Entire City of Birmingham "Off-Limits" to Non-Muslims

Postby Old Tyrannia » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:20 am

.... Well, according to Fox News at least.

Britain’s legion of amateur satirists reacted with delight to comments by a “terrorism expert” on America’s Fox News channel who said many parts of the U.K., including its second city Birmingham, were Muslim-only areas.

Steve Emerson, who is described on his website as “one of the leading authorities on Islamic extremist networks,” made the announcement in a Jan. 10 interview with the channel on whether Europe was a safe place for non-Muslims.

“In Britain, it’s not just no-go zones, there are actual cities like Birmingham that are totally Muslim where non-Muslims just simply don’t go in,” Emerson said. “Parts of London, there are actually Muslim religious police that actually beat and actually wound seriously anyone who doesn’t dress according to Muslim, religious Muslim attire.”

This came as a surprise to the 78 percent of Birmingham residents who don’t describe themselves as Muslim, and Emerson was quickly mocked on Twitter. People posted pictures of a Mecca Bingo venue as supposed evidence of Birmingham’s Islamic domination, with the hashtag “#foxnewsfacts”. Someone else claimed the city’s BT Tower was in fact the world’s tallest minaret.

Raheb Othmani, a Tunisian engineer, reworked the offer of support made to Muslims in Australia after a gunman took hostages in Sydney in December: “If you are a non-Muslim and would like to visit Birmingham #illridewithyou”

‘Complete Idiot’

Prime Minister David Cameron, whose Conservative Party held its annual conference in Birmingham last year, weighed in during a television interview today. “When I heard this I choked on my porridge and I thought it must be April Fool’s Day,” Cameron told ITV News. “This guy is clearly a complete idiot. He should actually look at Birmingham and see what a fantastic example it is of bringing people together.”

Emerson subsequently apologized for his remarks. “I have clearly made a terrible error for which I am deeply sorry,” he said in a statement on his website. “There was no excuse for making this mistake and I owe an apology to every resident of Birmingham. I am not going to make any excuses.”


http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2015-01-1 ... cmpid=yhoo

It appears that I may have to find somewhere else to live, as apparently the city I currently reside in is no longer safe for non-Muslim citizens. You think they might have at least dropped a leaflet or something. "Hi, this is your friendly neighbourhood Jihadi, we're just calling to let you know that this city is now a Muslim only area. You are politely asked to leave the city within the next forty-eight hours, or else we will be forced to cut your head off. Thank you for your cooperation!"

It seems that, in response to the recent tragedy in France, Islamophobia is once again in vogue here in the Western World. I find it deeply concerning- if not surprising- that Fox News, a major news channel in the United States, is peddling this sort of hysteria over Islam to its citizens. The last thing we need in the wake of events like this is to drive a further wedge between Muslim and non-Muslim citizens in Western countries, and yet that is exactly what the media seems intent on doing. It's cynical exploitation of people's fear to increase ratings and I hate it, but it seems to be par for course in the US- at least here in the UK, the fearmongering and dodgy journalism is mostly confined to the newspapers. Mostly.

Speaking of which, it somewhat offends me that an American, on an American news channel, is presenting the city of Birmingham (as well as areas of London and other parts of the UK by implication) as some sort of ethnic ghetto where it's not safe to walk the streets at night. Well, okay, so there's some truth in that, but after the recent race-related riots in America that we've all seen on the news it's hilariously hypocritical for an American to present the United Kingdom as some sort of wartorn nation divided by ethnic struggles. We're doing just fine, thanks, Steve. Perhaps you should think about getting your own house in order before criticising others.

So, NSG, what do we think? Should the US government regulate what can be said on screen by purported "news" channels more strictly, or is it important to allow freedom of speech even when it's blatant fearmongering lies presented as an expert's opinion? Is the UK and the rest of Europe heading towards the scenario outlined by Mr Emerson? Is now the time to panic, or do we need to just keep calm and carry on?

Also, now I get why you all call it "Faux News."

EDIT: Additional sources for the sceptical:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-30773297
http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/j ... am-muslims
Last edited by Old Tyrannia on Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ascended to Modhood on the 14th September 2016
The Grand Fascist Empire of Old Tyrannia
⚜ IMPERIVM MAGNVM FASCISTICVM TYRANNIAE ANTIQVAE
Factbook | Tyrannian Empire | Tyrannian Fascism
Everything for Queen and Country.

User avatar
MERIZoC
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23691
Founded: Dec 05, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby MERIZoC » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:23 am

:rofl:

But yeah, a news organization that deliberately misleads the public (not sure if this was accidental or not), should face punishments.
FUTBOL GANG
Somewhere to the left of Attila the Hun
Social Juchetice Warrior
More cool stuff

Pizzagate expert
Guinean Unionist

The NS Parliament—Christian People's Congress: Join us! For family and faith.

User avatar
Hirota
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5479
Founded: Jan 22, 2004
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Hirota » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:23 am

Who knew - Fox News has the collective intelligence of your average banana. Daily Fail isn't much better
When a wise man points at the moon the imbecile examines the finger

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
Known to trigger Grammar Nazis, Spelling Nazis, Actual Nazis, the emotionally stunted, pedants and koi carp.
Those affected by the views, opinions or general demeanour of this poster should review this puppy picture. Those affected by puppy pictures should consider investing in an isolation tank.
Economic Left/Right: -3.25, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.03
Isn't it curious how people will claim they are against tribalism, then pigeonhole themselves into tribes?

User avatar
The 502nd SS
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1159
Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The 502nd SS » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:24 am

Merizoc wrote::rofl:

But yeah, a news organization that deliberately misleads the public (not sure if this was accidental or not), should face punishments.

so all news networks?
I'm 18, a Conservative/constitutionalist, a future soldier. I'm a Patriot and not nationalist, learn the difference
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig
    Pro- Capitalism, Military, guns, pro life, death penalty, nuclear energy, military right-sizing
    Anti- Gun control,LGBT , military downsizing, NSA, communism, socialism, welfare
"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived."-George S. Patton

I swear something is in the water

User avatar
Imperializt Russia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 54825
Founded: Jun 03, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby Imperializt Russia » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:24 am

The #foxnewsfacts has been trending on Twitter today, and it's been beautiful.
Personal highlight was a woman reviving the #illridewithyou tag, offering support to people wanting to travel into Birmingham.

Ed Balls (or an account claiming to be him) posted a photo of a "welcome to Birmingham" sign captioned as "remember me as a hero" (which was highly inappropriate but very funny), while an account impersonating Ed Miliband (I think an account with the Twitter tag @edmilibuddha is probably not actually Ed Miliband) posted this:
"HI @FoxNews. As leader of @UKLabour I find it abhorrent that slavery still exists in UK. #foxnewsfacts"
https://twitter.com/EdMilibuddha/status ... 4306245632
Last edited by Imperializt Russia on Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Warning! This poster has:
PT puppet of the People's Republic of Samozaryadnyastan.

Lamadia wrote:dangerous socialist attitude
Also,
Imperializt Russia wrote:I'm English, you tit.

User avatar
The greater Vakolicci Haven
Senator
 
Posts: 3561
Founded: Dec 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The greater Vakolicci Haven » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:24 am

My friends;
This may be the last you hear from me (some of you may like that...) Today I am going to a music concert in Birmingham. I am a Norse Pagan, and so am therefore not allowed in. The band I am going to see are also non-Muslim.
If I return tomorrow, fox news is wrong. If I don't return tomorrow, I'm busy. I will not have been seriously injured by the Muslim police who prevent us non-Muslims from entering Birmingham...for they do not exist!
RIP Vakolic, 08/08/2009-29/12/2013, unjustly deleted.
Population: 9.6 billion (to be added to current population of this nation)
Last known defence budget: 82.2 trillion
Last known gdp: $423.2 trillion (nstracker)
For other stats, please tg.
the greater Vakolicci Haven
Can be found in:
sondria
greysteel
varathron
tyrrhenia

User avatar
Dejanic
Senator
 
Posts: 4675
Founded: Nov 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dejanic » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:25 am

I also live in Birmingham, and I can confirm this is bullshit.
Post-Post Leftist | Anarcho-Blairite | Pol Pot Sympathiser

Jesus was a Socialist | Satan is a Capitalist

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Generic committed leftist with the opinion that anyone even slightly to the right of him is Hitler.

Master Shake wrote:multicultural loving imbecile.

Quintium wrote:Have you even been alive at all, toddler anarcho-collectivist?

User avatar
Val Halla
Post Czar
 
Posts: 38977
Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Val Halla » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:25 am

Old Tyrannia wrote:.... Well, according to Fox News at least.

Britain’s legion of amateur satirists reacted with delight to comments by a “terrorism expert” on America’s Fox News channel who said many parts of the U.K., including its second city Birmingham, were Muslim-only areas.

Steve Emerson, who is described on his website as “one of the leading authorities on Islamic extremist networks,” made the announcement in a Jan. 10 interview with the channel on whether Europe was a safe place for non-Muslims.

“In Britain, it’s not just no-go zones, there are actual cities like Birmingham that are totally Muslim where non-Muslims just simply don’t go in,” Emerson said. “Parts of London, there are actually Muslim religious police that actually beat and actually wound seriously anyone who doesn’t dress according to Muslim, religious Muslim attire.”

This came as a surprise to the 78 percent of Birmingham residents who don’t describe themselves as Muslim, and Emerson was quickly mocked on Twitter. People posted pictures of a Mecca Bingo venue as supposed evidence of Birmingham’s Islamic domination, with the hashtag “#foxnewsfacts”. Someone else claimed the city’s BT Tower was in fact the world’s tallest minaret.

Raheb Othmani, a Tunisian engineer, reworked the offer of support made to Muslims in Australia after a gunman took hostages in Sydney in December: “If you are a non-Muslim and would like to visit Birmingham #illridewithyou”

‘Complete Idiot’

Prime Minister David Cameron, whose Conservative Party held its annual conference in Birmingham last year, weighed in during a television interview today. “When I heard this I choked on my porridge and I thought it must be April Fool’s Day,” Cameron told ITV News. “This guy is clearly a complete idiot. He should actually look at Birmingham and see what a fantastic example it is of bringing people together.”

Emerson subsequently apologized for his remarks. “I have clearly made a terrible error for which I am deeply sorry,” he said in a statement on his website. “There was no excuse for making this mistake and I owe an apology to every resident of Birmingham. I am not going to make any excuses.”


http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2015-01-1 ... cmpid=yhoo

It appears that I may have to find somewhere else to live, as apparently the city I currently reside in is no longer safe for non-Muslim citizens. You think they might have at least dropped a leaflet or something. "Hi, this is your friendly neighbourhood Jihadi, we're just calling to let you know that this city is now a Muslim only area. You are politely asked to leave the city within the next forty-eight hours, or else we will be forced to cut your head off. Thank you for your cooperation!"

It seems that, in response to the recent tragedy in France, Islamophobia is once again in vogue here in the Western World. I find it deeply concerning- if not surprising- that Fox News, a major news channel in the United States, is peddling this sort of hysteria over Islam to its citizens. The last thing we need in the wake of events like this is to drive a further wedge between Muslim and non-Muslim citizens in Western countries, and yet that is exactly what the media seems intent on doing. It's cynical exploitation of people's fear to increase ratings and I hate it, but it seems to be par for course in the US- at least here in the UK, the fearmongering and dodgy journalism is mostly confined to the newspapers. Mostly.

Speaking of which, it somewhat offends me that an American, on an American news channel, is presenting the city of Birmingham (as well as areas of London and other parts of the UK by implication) as some sort of ethnic ghetto where it's not safe to walk the streets at night. Well, okay, so there's some truth in that, but after the recent race-related riots in America that we've all seen on the news it's hilariously hypocritical for an American to present the United Kingdom as some sort of wartorn nation divided by ethnic struggles. We're doing just fine, thanks, Steve. Perhaps you should think about getting your own house in order before criticising others.

So, NSG, what do we think? Should the US government regulate what can be said on screen by purported "news" channels more strictly, or is it important to allow freedom of speech even when it's blatant fearmongering lies presented as an expert's opinion? Is the UK and the rest of Europe heading towards the scenario outlined by Mr Emerson? Is now the time to panic, or do we need to just keep calm and carry on?

Also, now I get why you all call it "Faux News."

I saw this earlier. According to the BBC, he also said that Muslim police in London beat people not wearing Muslim clothing. Birmingham is a mostly christian city, I can assure you all. This so called "Expert" should be fired and made to issue a public apology on live TV.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
WOMAN

She/her

User avatar
MERIZoC
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23691
Founded: Dec 05, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby MERIZoC » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:26 am

Dejanic wrote:I also live in Birmingham, and I can confirm this is bullshit.

Dejanic confirmed as Muslim.
FUTBOL GANG
Somewhere to the left of Attila the Hun
Social Juchetice Warrior
More cool stuff

Pizzagate expert
Guinean Unionist

The NS Parliament—Christian People's Congress: Join us! For family and faith.

User avatar
Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 15080
Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:26 am

Dejanic wrote:I also live in Birmingham, and I can confirm this is bullshit.

There's a very, very small chance that we might know each other in RL. Doesn't that scare you to death? :p
Ascended to Modhood on the 14th September 2016
The Grand Fascist Empire of Old Tyrannia
⚜ IMPERIVM MAGNVM FASCISTICVM TYRANNIAE ANTIQVAE
Factbook | Tyrannian Empire | Tyrannian Fascism
Everything for Queen and Country.

User avatar
Aeternabilis
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5033
Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:28 am

Hirota wrote:Who knew - Fox News has the collective intelligence of your average banana. Daily Fail isn't much better

That is so going in my sig. In any case, this is ridiculous. Fox News should be disbanded for misleading the public and slandering religious groups.
AA AT TA CG AC GA GC AG CT TC CA CC

Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one?

Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Ahzek Ahriman: a post can happen anytime
Ahzek Ahriman: a meme is once in a lifetime

Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:then one thing leads to another and then suddenly you're committing genocide

Hirota wrote:Who knew - Fox News has the collective intelligence of your average banana.

User avatar
Dejanic
Senator
 
Posts: 4675
Founded: Nov 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dejanic » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:29 am

Merizoc wrote:
Dejanic wrote:I also live in Birmingham, and I can confirm this is bullshit.

Dejanic confirmed as Muslim.

Image
Post-Post Leftist | Anarcho-Blairite | Pol Pot Sympathiser

Jesus was a Socialist | Satan is a Capitalist

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Generic committed leftist with the opinion that anyone even slightly to the right of him is Hitler.

Master Shake wrote:multicultural loving imbecile.

Quintium wrote:Have you even been alive at all, toddler anarcho-collectivist?

User avatar
The 502nd SS
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1159
Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The 502nd SS » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:29 am

I'm not sure if I should trust a website named after a Liberal, it seems like it may be a bit biased.
Last edited by The 502nd SS on Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm 18, a Conservative/constitutionalist, a future soldier. I'm a Patriot and not nationalist, learn the difference
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig
    Pro- Capitalism, Military, guns, pro life, death penalty, nuclear energy, military right-sizing
    Anti- Gun control,LGBT , military downsizing, NSA, communism, socialism, welfare
"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived."-George S. Patton

I swear something is in the water

User avatar
Dejanic
Senator
 
Posts: 4675
Founded: Nov 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dejanic » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:30 am

Old Tyrannia wrote:
Dejanic wrote:I also live in Birmingham, and I can confirm this is bullshit.

There's a very, very small chance that we might know each other in RL. Doesn't that scare you to death? :p

Do you ever go to Dudley by any chance? :lol2:
Post-Post Leftist | Anarcho-Blairite | Pol Pot Sympathiser

Jesus was a Socialist | Satan is a Capitalist

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Generic committed leftist with the opinion that anyone even slightly to the right of him is Hitler.

Master Shake wrote:multicultural loving imbecile.

Quintium wrote:Have you even been alive at all, toddler anarcho-collectivist?

User avatar
DesAnges
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31793
Founded: Nov 02, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby DesAnges » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:31 am

Val Halla wrote:I saw this earlier. According to the BBC, he also said that Muslim police in London beat people not wearing Muslim clothing. Birmingham is a mostly christian city, I can assure you all. This so called "Expert" should be fired and made to issue a public apology on live TV.

If I remember rightly there were some young lads (early twenties) who set themselves up as a Sharia police force in one area of London and went round trying to make people dress and act appropriately. They lasted about half an hour of people laughing at them before someone phoned the actual police and they were broken up. My memory isn't great though, that could be wrong.

This, for me, cements Fox News as the world's leading satirical news channel.
My name is Kim-Jong Ayatollah, and I'm a big boy. I'm ten and three-quarters. I have high levels of respect for this man. <3<32 NSG, two pages into a debate
@Iseabbv Don't @ me

User avatar
Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 15080
Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:31 am

The 502nd SS wrote:I'm not sure if I should trust a website named after Liberal, it seems like it may be a bit biased.

Is the BBC non-biased enough for you?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-30773297
Ascended to Modhood on the 14th September 2016
The Grand Fascist Empire of Old Tyrannia
⚜ IMPERIVM MAGNVM FASCISTICVM TYRANNIAE ANTIQVAE
Factbook | Tyrannian Empire | Tyrannian Fascism
Everything for Queen and Country.

User avatar
The Interstellar Mongol Khanate
Envoy
 
Posts: 228
Founded: Oct 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Interstellar Mongol Khanate » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:31 am

Old Tyrannia wrote:.... Well, according to Fox News at least.

Britain’s legion of amateur satirists reacted with delight to comments by a “terrorism expert” on America’s Fox News channel who said many parts of the U.K., including its second city Birmingham, were Muslim-only areas.

Steve Emerson, who is described on his website as “one of the leading authorities on Islamic extremist networks,” made the announcement in a Jan. 10 interview with the channel on whether Europe was a safe place for non-Muslims.

“In Britain, it’s not just no-go zones, there are actual cities like Birmingham that are totally Muslim where non-Muslims just simply don’t go in,” Emerson said. “Parts of London, there are actually Muslim religious police that actually beat and actually wound seriously anyone who doesn’t dress according to Muslim, religious Muslim attire.”

This came as a surprise to the 78 percent of Birmingham residents who don’t describe themselves as Muslim, and Emerson was quickly mocked on Twitter. People posted pictures of a Mecca Bingo venue as supposed evidence of Birmingham’s Islamic domination, with the hashtag “#foxnewsfacts”. Someone else claimed the city’s BT Tower was in fact the world’s tallest minaret.

Raheb Othmani, a Tunisian engineer, reworked the offer of support made to Muslims in Australia after a gunman took hostages in Sydney in December: “If you are a non-Muslim and would like to visit Birmingham #illridewithyou”

‘Complete Idiot’

Prime Minister David Cameron, whose Conservative Party held its annual conference in Birmingham last year, weighed in during a television interview today. “When I heard this I choked on my porridge and I thought it must be April Fool’s Day,” Cameron told ITV News. “This guy is clearly a complete idiot. He should actually look at Birmingham and see what a fantastic example it is of bringing people together.”

Emerson subsequently apologized for his remarks. “I have clearly made a terrible error for which I am deeply sorry,” he said in a statement on his website. “There was no excuse for making this mistake and I owe an apology to every resident of Birmingham. I am not going to make any excuses.”


http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2015-01-1 ... cmpid=yhoo

It appears that I may have to find somewhere else to live, as apparently the city I currently reside in is no longer safe for non-Muslim citizens. You think they might have at least dropped a leaflet or something. "Hi, this is your friendly neighbourhood Jihadi, we're just calling to let you know that this city is now a Muslim only area. You are politely asked to leave the city within the next forty-eight hours, or else we will be forced to cut your head off. Thank you for your cooperation!"

It seems that, in response to the recent tragedy in France, Islamophobia is once again in vogue here in the Western World. I find it deeply concerning- if not surprising- that Fox News, a major news channel in the United States, is peddling this sort of hysteria over Islam to its citizens. The last thing we need in the wake of events like this is to drive a further wedge between Muslim and non-Muslim citizens in Western countries, and yet that is exactly what the media seems intent on doing. It's cynical exploitation of people's fear to increase ratings and I hate it, but it seems to be par for course in the US- at least here in the UK, the fearmongering and dodgy journalism is mostly confined to the newspapers. Mostly.

Speaking of which, it somewhat offends me that an American, on an American news channel, is presenting the city of Birmingham (as well as areas of London and other parts of the UK by implication) as some sort of ethnic ghetto where it's not safe to walk the streets at night. Well, okay, so there's some truth in that, but after the recent race-related riots in America that we've all seen on the news it's hilariously hypocritical for an American to present the United Kingdom as some sort of wartorn nation divided by ethnic struggles. We're doing just fine, thanks, Steve. Perhaps you should think about getting your own house in order before criticising others.

So, NSG, what do we think? Should the US government regulate what can be said on screen by purported "news" channels more strictly, or is it important to allow freedom of speech even when it's blatant fearmongering lies presented as an expert's opinion? Is the UK and the rest of Europe heading towards the scenario outlined by Mr Emerson? Is now the time to panic, or do we need to just keep calm and carry on?

Also, now I get why you all call it "Faux News."


Truthfully, F*X News should be taken off the air, period. You are correct in that they love to stoke the fires of Islamophobia in order to get people rallying against ALL Muslims (and confusing the entirety of Islam as a dangerous religion despite only 1% of its followers actually being extremist jihadis with the rest being law-abiding citizens who only want peaceful co-existence). You're also only too correct in that F*X News points out all the ethnically cosmopolitan cities around the world and label them as "future Fergusons".
Proud member of: the Asian Union
the Intergalactic Federacy (Associate)
Close allies with: the Intergalactic Empire of Holy Trek
the Holy Empire of Inuyashina
the Galactic Federation of Odinburgh
We're an MT/PMT/FT nation, meaning we can adapt to those three RP tech levels, though we're generally FT.

User avatar
DesAnges
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31793
Founded: Nov 02, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby DesAnges » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:31 am

The 502nd SS wrote:I'm not sure if I should trust a website named after a Liberal, it seems like it may be a bit biased.

Direct from source
My name is Kim-Jong Ayatollah, and I'm a big boy. I'm ten and three-quarters. I have high levels of respect for this man. <3<32 NSG, two pages into a debate
@Iseabbv Don't @ me

User avatar
Liberty and Linguistics
Senator
 
Posts: 4565
Founded: Jan 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberty and Linguistics » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:32 am

More proof that Fox News and the Onion are synonymous.
I am: Cynic, Depressive, Junior in HS, Arizonan, Sarcastic, Wannabe Psychologist, Lover of Cinema and Rum.


Ziggy played guitar....
For ISIS | On Israel and its settlements | Flat Taxes are beneficial for all | OOC, Baby | Probably Accurate.

User avatar
Greater Mackonia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5085
Founded: Sep 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Mackonia » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:33 am

What a silly little man.
The Agonocracy of Greater Mackonia
"Show me someone without an ego, and I'll show you a loser."
-Donald J. Trump.

User avatar
The greater Vakolicci Haven
Senator
 
Posts: 3561
Founded: Dec 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The greater Vakolicci Haven » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:34 am

No, fox news shouldn't be disbanded. This was said by a person being interviewed, not someone employed by Fox News.
RIP Vakolic, 08/08/2009-29/12/2013, unjustly deleted.
Population: 9.6 billion (to be added to current population of this nation)
Last known defence budget: 82.2 trillion
Last known gdp: $423.2 trillion (nstracker)
For other stats, please tg.
the greater Vakolicci Haven
Can be found in:
sondria
greysteel
varathron
tyrrhenia

User avatar
Saiwania
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15652
Founded: Jun 30, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Saiwania » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:34 am

If this was actually true, wouldn't you be concerned? It is true in some places in Europe.

User avatar
Liberty and Linguistics
Senator
 
Posts: 4565
Founded: Jan 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberty and Linguistics » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:35 am

Saiwania wrote:If this was actually true, wouldn't you be concerned? It is true in some places in Europe.


You wanna cite your bullshit, mate? Name one European city where non-Muslims cannot visit.
I am: Cynic, Depressive, Junior in HS, Arizonan, Sarcastic, Wannabe Psychologist, Lover of Cinema and Rum.


Ziggy played guitar....
For ISIS | On Israel and its settlements | Flat Taxes are beneficial for all | OOC, Baby | Probably Accurate.

User avatar
MERIZoC
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23691
Founded: Dec 05, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby MERIZoC » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:35 am

The greater Vakolicci Haven wrote:No, fox news shouldn't be disbanded. This was said by a person being interviewed, not someone employed by Fox News.

Still reported by them.
FUTBOL GANG
Somewhere to the left of Attila the Hun
Social Juchetice Warrior
More cool stuff

Pizzagate expert
Guinean Unionist

The NS Parliament—Christian People's Congress: Join us! For family and faith.

User avatar
Liberty and Linguistics
Senator
 
Posts: 4565
Founded: Jan 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberty and Linguistics » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:36 am

The 502nd SS wrote:I'm not sure if I should trust a website named after a Liberal, it seems like it may be a bit biased.


Bloomberg is a pro-business ex-mayor who was a member of the GOP. So....
I am: Cynic, Depressive, Junior in HS, Arizonan, Sarcastic, Wannabe Psychologist, Lover of Cinema and Rum.


Ziggy played guitar....
For ISIS | On Israel and its settlements | Flat Taxes are beneficial for all | OOC, Baby | Probably Accurate.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: An Alan Smithee Nation, Ard al Islam, Custadia, Eastfield Lodge, Google Adsense [Bot], Greater Loegria, Immoren, Infected Mushroom, Majestic-12 [Bot], New Bremerton, Philjia, Rojava Free State, Samudera Darussalam, The Blaatschapen, The Brytish Isles, The Huskar Social Union, Vastalon

Advertisement

Remove ads