NATION

PASSWORD

What would you do if you were omnipotent?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Conscentia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Conscentia » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:50 am

Soldati senza confini wrote:
Anglo-California wrote:I would use my powers to physically separate the US and Canada from the rest of the Americas and have a large ocean between them, creating a new continent called Laurasia.

Why the heck would you even do that?
[...]

Nationalists do the craziest things.

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:07 pm

Inspire Egas Moniz to do better with the beginnings of psychosurgery by not inventing the lobotomy based off the mutilation of monkey's frontal lobes.

Honestly the guy could have made far more of an impact rather than pouring alcohol on the brain.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:09 pm

Conscentia wrote:
Soldati senza confini wrote:Why the heck would you even do that?
[...]

Nationalists do the craziest things.

I propose they be born as someone from central america with all the memories of their past life in order to experience why wanting to restore 1924 level immigration restrictions in the US is a bad idea.
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:10 pm

Anglo-California wrote:I would use my powers to physically separate the US and Canada from the rest of the Americas and have a large ocean between them, creating a new continent called Laurasia.

As for the question: mindfuck all women with their willing participation and miraculously get them all pregnant with my offspring. Sorry boys but I gotta have primacy rights over the Earth's offspring.

Only if you can someone diversify the genetic bloodline enough to prevent inbreeding.

Also why do these women need to be lobotomized?

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:26 pm

Benuty wrote:

As for the question: mindfuck all women with their willing participation and miraculously get them all pregnant with my offspring. Sorry boys but I gotta have primacy rights over the Earth's offspring.

Only if you can someone diversify the genetic bloodline enough to prevent inbreeding.

Not lobotomized. I mean I am omnipotent. I can mindfuck them without a lobotomy.

And I can do that as well, as long as I get to be the one who brags about getting all women in the planet pregnant.
Soldati senza confini: Better than an iPod in shuffle more with 20,000 songs.
Tekania wrote:Welcome to NSG, where informed opinions get to bump-heads with ignorant ideology under the pretense of an equal footing.

"When it’s a choice of putting food on the table, or thinking about your morals, it’s easier to say you’d think about your morals, but only if you’ve never faced that decision." - Anastasia Richardson

Current Goal: Flesh out nation factbook.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:29 pm

Benuty wrote:Only if you can someone diversify the genetic bloodline enough to prevent inbreeding.

Not lobotomized. I mean I am omnipotent. I can mindfuck them without a lobotomy.

And I can do that as well, as long as I get to be the one who brags about getting all women in the planet pregnant.

Wait, so an omnipotent being cannot physically have sex with them?

:P.

Drubenia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Drubenia » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:30 pm

You may call me your Emperor.
apatheist/line cook/29/fascist/Pan-European nationalist

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:32 pm

Benuty wrote:

Wait, so an omnipotent being cannot physically have sex with them?

:P.

I could do that, if I was willing to give myself immortality and endless sexual appetite (which I wouldn't need to) and manipulate them so I have my personal global harem. Which I may or may not have been thinking after I posted that.

I'd rather go with making all of them pregnant at once though, including nuns, just so I can fuck with the Catholic church literally speaking :p
Last edited by Soldati Senza Confini on Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Soldati senza confini: Better than an iPod in shuffle more with 20,000 songs.
Tekania wrote:Welcome to NSG, where informed opinions get to bump-heads with ignorant ideology under the pretense of an equal footing.

"When it’s a choice of putting food on the table, or thinking about your morals, it’s easier to say you’d think about your morals, but only if you’ve never faced that decision." - Anastasia Richardson

Current Goal: Flesh out nation factbook.

Purpelia
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:35 pm

Benuty wrote:
Purpelia wrote:Oh I do hope that there are plenty of those. Because I would enjoy making their lives extra meaningful.

Boy you really do love that sadomasochism.

With great power comes great insanity.
Purpelia does not reflect my actual world views. In fact, the vast majority of Purpelian cannon is meant to shock and thus deliberately insane. I just like playing with the idea of a country of madmen utterly convinced that everyone else are the barbarians. So play along or not but don't ever think it's for real.

The above post contains hyperbole, metaphoric language, embellishment and exaggeration. It may also include badly translated figures of speech and misused idioms. Analyze accordingly.

New Fraulasia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Fraulasia » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:37 pm

If I were Omnipotent...
1. Become all of those other omni- words,
2. Create one Penrose triangle,
3. Create physical versions of every one of M.C. Escher's optical illusion paintings.
4. Carve my name into several nearby exoplanets
5. Make the pockets of my jacket bigger on the inside
6. Perform Ultimate Facepalms when mortals do weird things
7. Start righting society's wrongs (I have all eternity for this one)
8. Put racists and sexists through humiliating trials that show them the error of their ways.
9. Cause for many Tomato-in-the-Mirror moments
10. Break every law of physics, and tell physicists "It's okay to be scared."

Dracoria
Senator

Founded: Oct 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dracoria » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:32 pm

Benuty wrote:Only if you can someone diversify the genetic bloodline enough to prevent inbreeding.

Turn into a bull or swan or something and ravish them. I mean, if you're going to impregnate every female as a deity, do it right.
Also, chocobos.

I show solidarity with the Tea Party by drinking more tea.
I show solidarity with Occupy Wall Street by painting my toilet as a police cruiser.

Ancient Magmia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ancient Magmia » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:08 am

Bring back my favorite musicians from the dead. Bob Marley, 2Pac, Duke Ellington, Charles Mingus...hellz yes. 8)
There's probably a variety of miscellaneous shit that I would do.
Last edited by Ancient Magmia on Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear. - George Orwell
Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato
Dear Diary, I'm Having a Little Problem
Add 3984 to my post count

My Last.fm, Spotify profile, RYM, and Essential Magmiacore
Hip hop, jazz, reggae, soul/neo-soul, R&B, and funk fan

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General