NATION

PASSWORD

Sony Cancels Release of "The Interview" After Threats [*]

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Sotoan Union
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sotoan Union » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:27 pm

Stradia II wrote:
The Sotoan Union wrote:But it wasn't promoted by the US government.

It was. Dictator Obama forced the release of the movie, in doing so he interfered in DPRK affairs.

I believe Sony released the movie.

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:28 pm

Stradia II wrote:
The Sotoan Union wrote:But it wasn't promoted by the US government.

It was. Dictator Obama forced the release of the movie, in doing so he interfered in DPRK affairs.

This is probably one of the most absolutely insane things I've ever heard.
~~~~~~~~
We are currently 33% through the Trump administration.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................

MERIZoC
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 05, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby MERIZoC » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:31 pm

Wisconsin9 wrote:
Stradia II wrote:It was. Dictator Obama forced the release of the movie, in doing so he interfered in DPRK affairs.

This is probably one of the most absolutely insane things I've ever heard.

Somebody said something stupid on the internet. NSG, despite the abundance of that here, goes on. :p

Previous

Return to General