NATION

PASSWORD

Kiss of love movement: A joke or not ?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21210
Founded: May 25, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Valaran » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:43 pm

Manisdog wrote:
Valaran wrote:

Except, you can't say when the supreme court verdict applies and doesn't apply - the judiciary make that distinction. And they have decided that it does apply.



No the supreme court has made the criteria,



And they have overruled it here.
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

User avatar
Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 85893
Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:43 pm

Manisdog wrote:The reason I am writing this because I had to wait in a traffic jam while these idiots continued on there crusade against common sense


Stop lying.

The real reason you felt like writing this is because you felt like your sensitivities were more important.

I will say it again, your sensibilities are not in any way important or relevant to the progress of human rights.
Soldati senza confini: Better than an iPod in shuffle more with 20,000 songs.
Tekania wrote:Welcome to NSG, where informed opinions get to bump-heads with ignorant ideology under the pretense of an equal footing.

"When it’s a choice of putting food on the table, or thinking about your morals, it’s easier to say you’d think about your morals, but only if you’ve never faced that decision." - Anastasia Richardson

Current Goal: Flesh out nation factbook.

User avatar
Manisdog
Minister
 
Posts: 3453
Founded: Oct 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Manisdog » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:43 pm

Constaniana wrote:
Manisdog wrote:The reason I am writing this because I had to wait in a traffic jam while these idiots continued on there crusade against common sense

You live in India. Your country is an eternal traffic jam occasionally interrupted by cows or random dance numbers.[/quote

So i bet you travelled the lenghth and breadth of this country

User avatar
Laerod
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26183
Founded: Jul 17, 2004
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Laerod » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:43 pm

Manisdog wrote:
Laerod wrote:But you're complaining about the kissers, not the idiots...



Both of them are equally idiotic, but the kissers are educated, some of them lawyers go to a court, why act like this and cause public inconvenience and stop the flow of traffic

Because allowing society to uphold the bubbles the repressionists maintain never does any good.

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24997
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:43 pm

Laerod wrote:
Manisdog wrote:

The supreme court verdict does not apply in this case, as the women are not clearly married and neither is the nature of this crime unintentional

Dude, your insistence on hating on kissing like this is getting cartoonishly evil.

Cartoonishly evil hate is what Manisdog does best.
Joe Biden 2020; make aviators great again.
Elementals 3 has arrived!
Agritum wrote:I want to marry you now, my British damsel.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know, I didn't expect you to be the most psychopathic person here.

I have the oddest of feelings this is my fault somehow.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I just realised how bizarre Const's existence is.
Cerillium wrote:Const is right.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You just cornered a scary indian man with a sword-of-brick-shattering.

Have a cookie.
Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo

User avatar
Manisdog
Minister
 
Posts: 3453
Founded: Oct 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Manisdog » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:43 pm

Soldati senza confini wrote:
Manisdog wrote:The reason I am writing this because I had to wait in a traffic jam while these idiots continued on there crusade against common sense


Stop lying.

The real reason you felt like writing this is because you felt like your sensitivities were more important.

I will say it again, your sensibilities are not in any way important or relevant to the progress of human rights.



Such actions only inconvenience daily commuters

User avatar
The balkens
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18751
Founded: Sep 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The balkens » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:44 pm

Constaniana wrote:
Laerod wrote:Dude, your insistence on hating on kissing like this is getting cartoonishly evil.

Cartoonishly evil hate is what Manisdog does best.


Someone post a picture of a British Couple kissing!

User avatar
Otrenia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 729
Founded: Dec 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Otrenia » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:45 pm

Ah, that's better. Otrenia now supporting Kiss of Love, flag-style.

User avatar
Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 85893
Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:45 pm

Constaniana wrote:
Manisdog wrote:The reason I am writing this because I had to wait in a traffic jam while these idiots continued on there crusade against common sense

You live in India. Your country is an eternal traffic jam occasionally interrupted by cows or random dance numbers.


:rofl:
Soldati senza confini: Better than an iPod in shuffle more with 20,000 songs.
Tekania wrote:Welcome to NSG, where informed opinions get to bump-heads with ignorant ideology under the pretense of an equal footing.

"When it’s a choice of putting food on the table, or thinking about your morals, it’s easier to say you’d think about your morals, but only if you’ve never faced that decision." - Anastasia Richardson

Current Goal: Flesh out nation factbook.

User avatar
The Huskar Social Union
Post Czar
 
Posts: 37055
Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:45 pm

Laerod wrote:
Manisdog wrote:

The supreme court verdict does not apply in this case, as the women are not clearly married and neither is the nature of this crime unintentional

Dude, your insistence on hating on kissing like this is getting cartoonishly evil.
I bet you the OP has a top hat and a tiny twirly pencil moustache.
Scary Spooky Red Mans! Ohhhh! An Atheist Irishman from Belfast Egalitarian Loyal to Dragonstone

Right proudly high over Dublin town, They hung out the flag of war, 'Twas better to die 'neath an Irish sky, Than at Suvla or Sud el Bar
And from the plains of Royal Meath Strong men came hurrying through, While Brittania's huns with theirlong-range guns Sailed in through the foggy dew

Yeh: The Red Agenda, Purging the Xenos, Not being a prick, Vidya Gaemz, Art, Science, History, Old Gregg, Blondes, Redheads, Tattooed girls, Erecting fortifications, Tanks.
Neh: The Blue Agenda, Being a prick, Xenos, Racism, National/Religious wankery, Zealots, Gatekeeping, Alt-right/SJW Snowflakes, Random lists, Dismantling Fortifications, Cabbage.

User avatar
Auroya
Minister
 
Posts: 2742
Founded: Feb 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Auroya » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:45 pm

Manisdog wrote:
Soldati senza confini wrote:
Stop lying.

The real reason you felt like writing this is because you felt like your sensitivities were more important.

I will say it again, your sensibilities are not in any way important or relevant to the progress of human rights.



Such actions only inconvenience daily commuters


You are saying that basic human rights are less important than what your convenience.

That is literally what you are saying. There is no other way to interpret this.

Your argument has no legitimacy to it at all.
Social progressive, libertarian socialist, trans girl. she/her pls.
Buckminster Fuller on earning a living

Navisva: 2100

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24997
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:45 pm

Manisdog wrote:
Constaniana wrote:

You live in India. Your country is an eternal traffic jam occasionally interrupted by cows or random dance numbers.[/quote

So i bet you travelled the lenghth and breadth of this country

I haven't, but Nightkill has.
Joe Biden 2020; make aviators great again.
Elementals 3 has arrived!
Agritum wrote:I want to marry you now, my British damsel.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know, I didn't expect you to be the most psychopathic person here.

I have the oddest of feelings this is my fault somehow.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I just realised how bizarre Const's existence is.
Cerillium wrote:Const is right.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You just cornered a scary indian man with a sword-of-brick-shattering.

Have a cookie.
Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo

User avatar
Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21210
Founded: May 25, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Valaran » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:45 pm

The balkens wrote:
Constaniana wrote:Cartoonishly evil hate is what Manisdog does best.


Someone post a picture of a British Couple kissing!


Image


In public too.
Last edited by Valaran on Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

User avatar
Auroya
Minister
 
Posts: 2742
Founded: Feb 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Auroya » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:45 pm

Valaran wrote:
The balkens wrote:
Someone post a picture of a British Couple kissing!


Image


This is the best.

Also the child in the corner.
Last edited by Auroya on Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Social progressive, libertarian socialist, trans girl. she/her pls.
Buckminster Fuller on earning a living

Navisva: 2100

User avatar
Planita
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1728
Founded: May 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Planita » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:46 pm

Valaran wrote:
The balkens wrote:
Someone post a picture of a British Couple kissing!


Image

you just set the OP on fire
Last edited by Francis Urquhart on Thurs November 29, 1990 5:11 pm, edited 45 times in total
ABOUT ME | Social Liberal and Centrist | Chinese-American | Kirby Delauter |
"Think as I Think," said a Man
"Think as I think," said a man,
"Or you are abominably wicked;
You are a toad."
And after I had thought of it,
I said, "I will, then, be a toad."
-Stephan Crane

User avatar
Manisdog
Minister
 
Posts: 3453
Founded: Oct 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Manisdog » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:46 pm

Otrenia wrote:Ah, that's better. Otrenia now supporting Kiss of Love, flag-style.



his country in my nsg is called a

Gay Marriage State

User avatar
The Huskar Social Union
Post Czar
 
Posts: 37055
Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:46 pm

The balkens wrote:
Constaniana wrote:Cartoonishly evil hate is what Manisdog does best.


Someone post a picture of a British Couple kissing!

Image
Scary Spooky Red Mans! Ohhhh! An Atheist Irishman from Belfast Egalitarian Loyal to Dragonstone

Right proudly high over Dublin town, They hung out the flag of war, 'Twas better to die 'neath an Irish sky, Than at Suvla or Sud el Bar
And from the plains of Royal Meath Strong men came hurrying through, While Brittania's huns with theirlong-range guns Sailed in through the foggy dew

Yeh: The Red Agenda, Purging the Xenos, Not being a prick, Vidya Gaemz, Art, Science, History, Old Gregg, Blondes, Redheads, Tattooed girls, Erecting fortifications, Tanks.
Neh: The Blue Agenda, Being a prick, Xenos, Racism, National/Religious wankery, Zealots, Gatekeeping, Alt-right/SJW Snowflakes, Random lists, Dismantling Fortifications, Cabbage.

User avatar
Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 85893
Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:46 pm

Manisdog wrote:
Soldati senza confini wrote:
Stop lying.

The real reason you felt like writing this is because you felt like your sensitivities were more important.

I will say it again, your sensibilities are not in any way important or relevant to the progress of human rights.



Such actions only inconvenience daily commuters


And so it's so morally wrong that you felt the need to actually come to NS, expecting us to go "awh you poor soul"?
Soldati senza confini: Better than an iPod in shuffle more with 20,000 songs.
Tekania wrote:Welcome to NSG, where informed opinions get to bump-heads with ignorant ideology under the pretense of an equal footing.

"When it’s a choice of putting food on the table, or thinking about your morals, it’s easier to say you’d think about your morals, but only if you’ve never faced that decision." - Anastasia Richardson

Current Goal: Flesh out nation factbook.

User avatar
The Huskar Social Union
Post Czar
 
Posts: 37055
Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:46 pm

Valaran wrote:
The balkens wrote:
Someone post a picture of a British Couple kissing!


Image


In public too.

Damn it Valaran!

This was my moment...
Scary Spooky Red Mans! Ohhhh! An Atheist Irishman from Belfast Egalitarian Loyal to Dragonstone

Right proudly high over Dublin town, They hung out the flag of war, 'Twas better to die 'neath an Irish sky, Than at Suvla or Sud el Bar
And from the plains of Royal Meath Strong men came hurrying through, While Brittania's huns with theirlong-range guns Sailed in through the foggy dew

Yeh: The Red Agenda, Purging the Xenos, Not being a prick, Vidya Gaemz, Art, Science, History, Old Gregg, Blondes, Redheads, Tattooed girls, Erecting fortifications, Tanks.
Neh: The Blue Agenda, Being a prick, Xenos, Racism, National/Religious wankery, Zealots, Gatekeeping, Alt-right/SJW Snowflakes, Random lists, Dismantling Fortifications, Cabbage.

User avatar
Manisdog
Minister
 
Posts: 3453
Founded: Oct 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Manisdog » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:46 pm

The Huskar Social Union wrote:
The balkens wrote:
Someone post a picture of a British Couple kissing!

Image

Ah your overlords, what a good way to spend your taxpayers money

User avatar
Otrenia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 729
Founded: Dec 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Otrenia » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:46 pm

Manisdog wrote:
Otrenia wrote:Ah, that's better. Otrenia now supporting Kiss of Love, flag-style.



his country in my nsg is called a

Gay Marriage State


Well yes, but that's not all we do.

User avatar
Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21210
Founded: May 25, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Valaran » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:46 pm

Auroya wrote:
Also the child in the corner.


Yes :lol:

I wonder who it reminds me of right now?
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

User avatar
Laerod
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26183
Founded: Jul 17, 2004
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Laerod » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:47 pm

Valaran wrote:
The balkens wrote:
Someone post a picture of a British Couple kissing!


Image


In public too.

Is that Manisdog in the bottom left corner?! =O

User avatar
Manisdog
Minister
 
Posts: 3453
Founded: Oct 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Manisdog » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:47 pm

Soldati senza confini wrote:
Manisdog wrote:

Such actions only inconvenience daily commuters


And so it's so morally wrong that you felt the need to actually come to NS, expecting us to go "awh you poor soul"?


NSG lacks a heart, is racist and is fond of colonialism
Last edited by Manisdog on Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Planita
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1728
Founded: May 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Planita » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:47 pm

Manisdog wrote:
The Huskar Social Union wrote:
Image

Ah your overlords, what a good way to spend your taxpayers money

troll much?
Last edited by Francis Urquhart on Thurs November 29, 1990 5:11 pm, edited 45 times in total
ABOUT ME | Social Liberal and Centrist | Chinese-American | Kirby Delauter |
"Think as I Think," said a Man
"Think as I think," said a man,
"Or you are abominably wicked;
You are a toad."
And after I had thought of it,
I said, "I will, then, be a toad."
-Stephan Crane

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Andsed, Bienenhalde, Costa Fierro, Dresderstan, El-Amin Caliphate, Greater Westralia, Gun Manufacturers, Heloin, Kowani, LiberNovusAmericae, Licana, Minachia, NeoOasis, Novus America, Ostroeuropa, Pasong Tirad, Puzikas, Rio Cana, Saiwania, Salus Maior, Telconi, The Caleshan Valkyrie, The Galactic Liberal Democracy, Trollzyn the Infinite, United States of Devonta, Valrifell, Western Vale Confederacy, Yahoo [Bot], Yusseria

Advertisement

Remove ads