NATION

PASSWORD

Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Rolamec
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 15, 2006
Ex-Nation

Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Postby Rolamec » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:51 am

Whose watched it? What do you think?

Two parts that I thought were just hilarious, the whole 'what did you do with the dog-rebel' dialogue just cracked me up. :rofl:

The part where I was like wtf, was when Chris (Luke) was about to throw a grenade into the Imperial Walker, and he sees a fetus, and was like 'this is war, this is war.' I was honestly thinking that is just horrible.

However, it did enlighten me to the guy at the end of that Michael J. Fox movie with his dick out. Thanks Family Guy!
Last edited by Rolamec on Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rolamec of New Earth
A Proud and Progressive Republican.
"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." -John Wayne

Economic Left/Right: 4.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.05

Grave_n_idle
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 11, 2004
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Grave_n_idle » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:56 am

Rolamec wrote:Whose watched it? What do you think?

Two parts that I thought were just hilarious, the whole 'what did you do with the dog-rebel' dialogue just cracked me up. :rofl:

The part where I was like wtf, was when Chris (Luke) was about to throw a grenade into the Imperial Walker, and he sees a fetus, and was like 'this is war, this is war.' I was honestly thinking that is just horrible.

However, it did enlighten me to the guy at the end of that Michael J. Fox movie with his dick out. Thanks Family Guy!

Watched it. Ironically, perhaps, I like the two Family Guy tributes to the Star Wars franchise... a lot more than I like the Star Wars franchise.

Favourite parts? Vader's brilliant persuasion of Luke to join the Dark Side, and the tribute to Harrison's ad lib when Leia tells Han she loves him.
I identify as
a problem

Avenio
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Avenio » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:56 am

I hate to break it to you, but...

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=30071

Rolamec
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 15, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Rolamec » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:59 am

Its all good. We need one for the General discussion area too!
Rolamec of New Earth
A Proud and Progressive Republican.
"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." -John Wayne

Economic Left/Right: 4.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.05

Return to General