NATION

PASSWORD

How did this happen?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Slaytesics
Minister

Founded: Aug 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

How did this happen?

Postby Slaytesics » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:52 pm

56 minutes ago: The Republic of The United Staess arrived from Kingdom of Ireland.
96 minutes ago: The Empire of Zul Nerub was ejected from the WA for rule violations.
96 minutes ago: The Federal Republic of Asphodell was ejected from the WA for rule violations.
96 minutes ago: The Vanishing Isle of Cyphyra was ejected from the WA for rule violations.
97 minutes ago: The Republic of MJ the Great was ejected from the WA for rule violations.
98 minutes ago: The Yeah123456 of Calemor was ejected from the WA for rule violations.
98 minutes ago: The Dominion of Ichythus was ejected from the WA for rule violations.
5 hours ago: The Free Land of Zilatal departed this region for Shangson.
5 hours ago: The Free Land of Zilatal arrived from Shangson.
6 hours ago: The Kingdom of Spooks I ejected and banned The Republic of New Auszealand from the region.
My favorite quotes.

Ballotonia wrote:Total BS.
Wanna meet girls? Go play Farmville.
Ballotonia

Timurid Empire wrote:I do not understand people like this. How can you fear any human being or interaction with them? We are all Human, and we all bleed the same. Unless their a Hemophiliac.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:(Image)

Ranbo wrote:Heey! I'm not perv!

You name it, you claim it. You were the one that thought of it in the first place. :p

Barringtonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 05, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Barringtonia » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:53 pm

Your original post was moved to moderation, I'm not even sure that was the right forum either but.. well, this is officially a free-spam thread now, I ordain it so.
I hear babies cry, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

NERVUN
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:56 pm

This was a Moderation topic and has been moved there. Stop re-posting.
To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

Return to General