NATION

PASSWORD

How the tweedilydinks do they get away with this!

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Urstania
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 12, 2008
Ex-Nation

How the tweedilydinks do they get away with this!

Postby Urstania » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:29 pm

This is just another reason why we need a revolution and destroy the means for people to reach this level of corruption and control over peoples lives

Secret depopulation programs, Forced Vaccinations, Tazor Bracelets, RFID chip, olligarchs who are manipulating the system for thier own meetings and having secret meetings where the public has no idea or say in what is going on for the future planning of the world.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho-0SHFE ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYRF4kg3 ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlcGtbDz ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH3ADy45 ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6Z0eCz0pF4

So basically the worlds elite have pulled a phony world over you for so long

Mod Edit: Title changed.
Last edited by NERVUN on Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:29 pm

What?
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

New Kereptica
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 14, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby New Kereptica » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:30 pm

:palm:
Blouman Empire wrote:Natural is not nature.

KiloMikeAlpha wrote:Umm hmm.... mind if I siggy that as a reminder to those who think that it is cool to shove their bat-shit crazy atheist beliefs on those of us who actually have a clue?

Teccor wrote:You're actually arguing with Kereptica? It's like arguing with a far-Left, militantly atheist brick wall.

Bluth Corporation wrote:No. A free market literally has zero bubbles.

JJ Place wrote:I have a few more pressing matters to attend to right now; I'll be back later this evening to continue my one-man against the world struggle.

Mercator Terra wrote: Mental illness is a myth.

Parthenon
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Parthenon » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:31 pm

Alex Jones called, he wants his craziness back.
The Parthenese Confederation
Parthenon
Intergallactic Hell
The Bleeding Roses
West Parthenon
Former GDODAD/Metus Member

Greed and Death
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Greed and Death » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:33 pm

Youtube is not a reliable source.
In fact half of those videos I made as a joke back int he day.
"Trying to solve the healthcare problem by mandating people buy insurance is like trying to solve the homeless problem by mandating people buy a house."(paraphrase from debate with Hilary Clinton)
Barack Obama

Soratsin
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Soratsin » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:35 pm

Parthenon wrote:Alex Jones called, he wants his craziness back.

http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=http% ... R2UXmTGK4M

COINCIDENCE?
Earth saw clmate chnge4 ions;will cont 2 c chnges.R duty2responsbly devlop resorces4humankind/not pollute&destroy;but cant alter naturl chng
-Sarah Palin

Arkinesia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkinesia » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:37 pm

:palm:

The Federal Reserve conspiracy is at least true. Can't you people pick REAL conspiracies? Damn.
Bisexual, atheist, Southerner. Not much older but made much wiser.

Disappointment Panda wrote:Don't hope for a life without problems. There's no such thing. Instead, hope for a life full of good problems.

New Kereptica
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Kereptica » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:38 pm

Arkinesia wrote::palm:

The Federal Reserve conspiracy is at least true. Can't you people pick REAL conspiracies? Damn.

The Federal Reserve conspiracy to what?

KiloMikeAlpha wrote:Umm hmm.... mind if I siggy that as a reminder to those who think that it is cool to shove their bat-shit crazy atheist beliefs on those of us who actually have a clue?

Teccor wrote:You're actually arguing with Kereptica? It's like arguing with a far-Left, militantly atheist brick wall.

JJ Place wrote:I have a few more pressing matters to attend to right now; I'll be back later this evening to continue my one-man against the world struggle.

New Ziedrich
Minister

Founded: Jan 24, 2006
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby New Ziedrich » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:41 pm

Everyone should watch the first video. The old guy starts talking, and at 0:27 or so, the man sitting next to him has this reaction, you gotta see it.
Science makes everything better!
“Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition.”
"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Arkinesia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Arkinesia » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:44 pm

New Kereptica wrote:

Well, bankers founded it. There was no consideration of the 90% of the rest of America who weren't bank barons in the 1910s.

Disappointment Panda wrote:Don't hope for a life without problems. There's no such thing. Instead, hope for a life full of good problems.

New Kereptica
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Kereptica » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:45 pm

Arkinesia wrote:
New Kereptica wrote:

Well, bankers founded it. There was no consideration of the 90% of the rest of America who weren't bank barons in the 1910s.

You didn't answer my question. What is the Federal Reserve conspiring to do?

Soratsin
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Soratsin » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:47 pm

I just noticed that this is from Larouchepac.

They're scam artists, they exploit crazy shit like this and the people that believe it for money, they came to my campus with a bunch of stalls that sold hitlerbama t-shirts and CD that had viruses and spyware on them, they also asked several "eccentric" students for large sums of money.
Earth saw clmate chnge4 ions;will cont 2 c chnges.R duty2responsbly devlop resorces4humankind/not pollute&destroy;but cant alter naturl chng
-Sarah Palin

Urstania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Urstania » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:48 pm

hey someone censored the title!? are they on in that bilderburg group!? haha

but dont you guys think you should question and look into it more?

Arent you guys a bit worried about the Fema Camps's and the MTV ad's that sort of hint at an impending holocaust if any of you have seen them.

And there is a tour of a fema camp on youtube and they have steel turnstyle gates with only an entrance and three layers deep in barbed wire and they have recently installed giant furnaces and industrial ovens. just look it up for yourself.

But this is creepy and what about the fact congress was completly shut and its proceedings secretive and that has only happened 4 times in its history and basically some politicians were so disgusted at what they heard in the meeting that it got leaked

Their program of "Continuity in government" at any costs and how martial law will have to be imposed and the whole red lists, pink lists and blue lists.

New zealand has already been forced to join the Global survelance system and now personal information about new zealanders can be released to the CIA and other foriegn agencies.

And what about the RFID chip!? and the AMERO and the SPP

Arkinesia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Arkinesia » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:48 pm

New Kereptica wrote:
Arkinesia wrote:
New Kereptica wrote:

It's conspiring to keep banks in business as opposed to allowing Americans the right to a currency that doesn't debase every 20-40 years.

It helps corporations, but kicks everyone else in the balls.

New Ziedrich
Minister

Postby New Ziedrich » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:49 pm

Soratsin wrote:I just noticed that this is from Larouchepac.

They're scam artists, they exploit crazy shit like this and the people that believe it for money, they came to my campus with a bunch of stalls that sold hitlerbama t-shirts and CD that had viruses and spyware on them, they also asked several "eccentric" students for large sums of money.

Really? What a bunch of worthless assholes. I friggin' hate computer viruses and spyware, as well as theiving charlatans.
“Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition.”
"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Parthenon
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Parthenon » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:56 pm

Urstania wrote:hey someone censored the title!? are they on in that bilderburg group!? haha

but dont you guys think you should question and look into it more?

Arent you guys a bit worried about the Fema Camps's and the MTV ad's that sort of hint at an impending holocaust if any of you have seen them.

And there is a tour of a fema camp on youtube and they have steel turnstyle gates with only an entrance and three layers deep in barbed wire and they have recently installed giant furnaces and industrial ovens. just look it up for yourself.

But this is creepy and what about the fact congress was completly shut and its proceedings secretive and that has only happened 4 times in its history and basically some politicians were so disgusted at what they heard in the meeting that it got leaked

Their program of "Continuity in government" at any costs and how martial law will have to be imposed and the whole red lists, pink lists and blue lists.

New zealand has already been forced to join the Global survelance system and now personal information about new zealanders can be released to the CIA and other foriegn agencies.

And what about the RFID chip!? and the AMERO and the SPP

You mean the privately owned train repair yards that have fences because they house millions of dollars worth of industrial equipment?
Last edited by Parthenon on Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Parthenese Confederation
Parthenon
Intergallactic Hell
The Bleeding Roses
West Parthenon
Former GDODAD/Metus Member

Urstania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Urstania » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:06 pm

You mean the privately owned train repair yards that have fences because they house millions of dollars worth of industrial equipment?

Well thats probably the official story.

Just like that blue spiral over norway was suposed to be a "Russian missile"

Heres another convincing video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo

New Kereptica
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Kereptica » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:06 pm

Arkinesia wrote:
New Kereptica wrote:
Arkinesia wrote:
New Kereptica wrote:

It's conspiring to keep banks in business as opposed to allowing Americans the right to a currency that doesn't debase every 20-40 years.

It helps corporations, but kicks everyone else in the balls.

We have that right? I must have missed it. Where is it in the Constitution?

Grave_n_idle
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 11, 2004
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Grave_n_idle » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Urstania wrote:This is just another reason why we need a revolution and destroy the means for people to reach this level of corruption and control over peoples lives

Secret depopulation programs, Forced Vaccinations, Tazor Bracelets, RFID chip,

Why revolt? All this is good, surely?
I identify as
a problem

New Ziedrich
Minister

Postby New Ziedrich » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:33 pm

Grave_n_idle wrote:
Urstania wrote:This is just another reason why we need a revolution and destroy the means for people to reach this level of corruption and control over peoples lives

Secret depopulation programs, Forced Vaccinations, Tazor Bracelets, RFID chip,

Why revolt? All this is good, surely?

I'd totally take a Tazer bracelet. Best April Fool's Day ever!
-Niccolo Machiavelli

NERVUN
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:26 pm

Urstania wrote:hey someone censored the title!? are they on in that bilderburg group!? haha

Yes, someone (Me) did because thread titles have to be kept cleaner due to showing up on nationstates.net's front page and given that some schools use this site...
To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General