NATION

PASSWORD

Copenhagen Treaty

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cameroi
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Cameroi » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:55 pm

Maurepas wrote:
British Prussia wrote:actually, couldnt you run a car on methane? cause methane is a gas which can produce energy... that means... you can have free petrol after collecting your own methane! I have made a breakthrough in science! All over the world environmentalists will worship me!

...But no industrialist in his right mind would buy a product him and his cronies dont make money on, so the environmentalists may be the only ones...

Why do you think GM didnt release the Electric Car 14 years ago?

all of which is of course, precisely how and why we are collectively and mutually destroying our own means of existence. there is no planet b.
truth isn't what i say. isn't what you say. isn't what anybody says. truth is what is there, when no one is saying anything.

"economic freedom" is "the cake"
=^^=
.../\...

Greed and Death
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Greed and Death » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Cameroi wrote:
Maurepas wrote:
British Prussia wrote:actually, couldnt you run a car on methane? cause methane is a gas which can produce energy... that means... you can have free petrol after collecting your own methane! I have made a breakthrough in science! All over the world environmentalists will worship me!

...But no industrialist in his right mind would buy a product him and his cronies dont make money on, so the environmentalists may be the only ones...

all of which is of course, precisely how and why we are collectively and mutually destroying our own means of existence. there is no planet b.

Nasa is getting closer and closer to finding one everyday.
"Trying to solve the healthcare problem by mandating people buy insurance is like trying to solve the homeless problem by mandating people buy a house."(paraphrase from debate with Hilary Clinton)
Barack Obama

Maurepas
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Maurepas » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:01 pm

Cameroi wrote:
Maurepas wrote:

No arguments there, Corporate interests are scum...

Previous

Return to General