NATION

PASSWORD

Israel / Gaza / Hamas Mega-Thread

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Soviet Syrian Arab Republic
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Syrian Arab Republic » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:05 am

Roski wrote:
Keyboard Warriors wrote:I assume you have no idea what Fatah actually is. Or how markedly the PLO has changed since the early 1990's. Or basically that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Fatah supports Hamas. Don't get some bullshit when the party called him out once.
The PLO fights for liberation of a liberated country. And I see that Israel recongizes them as the legitimate set of the people.
Doesn't excuse the fact they support Hamas.

No... they don't
Fatah and Hamas are engaged in a conflict towards eachother.
You may see me as Radical. Just saying. Also every thing i say on the Diplomatic sub-forum is in my canon.
. Member of the SSNP paramilitary wing. Please T.G me. I love T.Gs
Ex-platoon members are Sahrea, New French Republic, Slovenski Rouge and some others not on NS.
Pro: Palestine, Iran, Bashar al-Assad, SSNP, anti-revisionism, China, Cuba.
Anti: Israhell, Jews, Jehovah's Witnesses, USA, democracy, liberalism and libertarianism.
Paddy O Fernature wrote:
Gvozdevsk wrote:
You have literally 30 rifles that perform the same function. Why?

Cause fuck logistics.

*nods*

Roski
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:06 am

Soviet Syrian Arab Republic wrote:
Roski wrote:
Fatah supports Hamas. Don't get some bullshit when the party called him out once.
The PLO fights for liberation of a liberated country. And I see that Israel recongizes them as the legitimate set of the people.

No... they don't
Fatah and Hamas are engaged in a conflict towards eachother.

Right.... I assume you have something that supports that?
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

Follow my Vex Robotics team on instagram! @3921a_vex

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

Keyboard Warriors
Minister

Founded: Mar 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Keyboard Warriors » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:06 am

Roski wrote:
Keyboard Warriors wrote:I assume you have no idea what Fatah actually is. Or how markedly the PLO has changed since the early 1990's. Or basically that you have no idea what you're talking about.

No, they're actually at war with Hamas. How can you be so wrong about this?
Yes.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Syrian Arab Republic » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:06 am

Keyboard Warriors wrote:
Roski wrote:

Thanks friend.
You may see me as Radical. Just saying. Also every thing i say on the Diplomatic sub-forum is in my canon.
Ex-platoon members are Sahrea, New French Republic, Slovenski Rouge and some others not on NS.
Anti: Israhell, Jews, Jehovah's Witnesses, USA, democracy, liberalism and libertarianism.
Paddy O Fernature wrote:
Gvozdevsk wrote:

Cause fuck logistics.

*nods*

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:07 am

Keyboard Warriors wrote:
Roski wrote:

Unity government sworn in in June 2014

Read your fucking source.
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Syrian Arab Republic » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:08 am

Roski wrote:
Keyboard Warriors wrote:No, they're actually at war with Hamas. How can you be so wrong about this?

West Bank and the Gaza Strip, one of them under the control of the Fatah movement in the West Bank and the other under the control of Hamas in the Gaza Strip, after the victory of Hamas in the legislative elections in early in 2006, and the emergence of a political crisis linked to handicaps of peaceful transition of power, interior and exterior, and the subordination of the Palestinian Authority organs of the party, which was traditionally Since the signing of the Oslo agreement holds the reins of Palestinian self-rule; Fatah movement.
Contents [ lighter ]
1 relationship with Hamas and Fatah to power
1.1 the PA
1.2 Al-Aqsa Intifada
1.3 Hamas's election victory
1.4 Qatari mediation
1.5 Mecca agreement
2 Hamas takeover of the Gaza Strip
2.1 origination duplication Governments
2.2 Egyptian paper
2.3 dialogue in Damascus
3 outbreak of the wave of Arab protests and end the division
4 current situation
5 See also
6 sources
Relationship with Hamas and Fatah to power [ Edit ]
The PA [ Edit ]
In 1994 and with the establishment of the Palestinian Authority and the receipt of Gaza and Jericho and the rest of the Palestinian cities in the subsequent period, the greater the rift in-depth implementation of the power of mass arrests campaigns focused on the leaders of Hamas and its military wing elements and after every operation against the occupation.
Al-Aqsa Intifada [ Edit ]
Starting form the Al Aqsa Intifada on September 28 / September 2000 AD a new phase, as the Palestinians unite against the occupation, and began an internal dialogues led by Egypt and ended the Cairo Agreement between the factions in the March / March 2005 AD.
Hamas's election victory [ Edit ]
In early 2006 was organized second Palestinian legislative election, the first election involving Hamas, which has achieved a surprise harvested majority of seats in the Legislative Council, to rush a senior Fatah official Mohammed Dahlan to remark that it is a shame to open participation in the Hamas-led government, while the president called Mahmoud Abbas, the incoming government to abide by the PLO and the approach of peace.
After the rejection of the factions involved in the Hamas government, formed the Movement government headed by Ismail Haniyeh, who handed on March 19 / March 2006 AD list of members of his cabinet to President Mahmoud Abbas , but the government has been met with the siege of Israeli aggravating hampered their work, and attempts internal to overthrow them by pulling many of its powers and the creation of internal unrest throughout the year 2006 AD.
Due to reject the security agencies to deal with the new government, the shape and the interior minister at the time Martyr Said Siam force support known as the " executive power ", but the Fatah movement launched by an extensive campaign and reached reduce collision with other security agencies, in conjunction with a campaign of assassinations in Gaza and arrests Israeli deputies in the West.
In this circumstance has moved many of the parties to stop the fighting between Hamas and Fatah gunmen and organs of the two, and these moves have succeeded in stopping the fighting and establish a committee to coordinate and adjust the relations between the two parties, but things went back to the tension and collision.
Qatari mediation [ Edit ]
In May / May 2006 AD launched the leaders of the Palestinian prisoners document for reconciliation later renamed the Prisoners' document which has been welcomed by all parties, and the impact of holding the national dialogue conference on May 25 / May 2006 , however, under the division standing and did not stop the armed clashes, and failed mediations many, including Qatari mediation in October / October 2006 in calming the situation.
According to statistics prepared by the Palestinian Independent Commission for Citizens' Rights, have been killed as a result of lawlessness during the period ranging from January / December and November 2006 about 322 Palestinians, including 236 in the Gaza Strip and 86 in the West Bank.
In December / December 2006 called on President Mahmoud Abbas to hold elections for the Palestinian Legislative Council a new, but a number of leaders of Palestinian factions in Damascus rejected the invitation and exploded the situation again, and subjected Interior Minister Said Siam for a failed assassination attempt on the tenth of December 2006 AD.
Mecca agreement [ Edit ]
Continued tension with the entry of the year 2007 , as initiated by Saudi King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz to invite Fatah and Hamas to engage in Rehab holy land, and signed two movements on what has become known as " the Mecca agreement "in February 2007 , and formed factions unity government national.
Hamas takeover of the Gaza Strip [ Edit ]
Segmentation of the Palestinian
struggle brothers - Hamas coup - military takeover
Gz-map.png
Gaza Strip
History 2006 military conflict in 2007
Site Gaza Strip , West Bank
Result Hamas takeover of Gaza and the Fatah-controlled West Bank
Belligerents
Hamas Fatah
Leaders
Ismail Haniyeh
Khaled Meshaal
Mohammed guest
Mahmoud Abbas
Mohammed Dahlan
Participating units
Izz al-Din al-Qassam Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades
Palestinian Preventive Security
Powers
15,000 troops 30,000
Losses
83 dead 165 dead
98 civilians have been killed and 1,000 wounded were also battles between other factions
After the Mecca agreement a few weeks renewed clashes between gunmen from Fatah and Hamas, which ended with Hamas taking control on the Gaza Strip in what is known as the "military decision" to turn to the geographical division split political control of the entire day June 14 / June 2007 m.
And used the name conflict brotherhood of the conflict in Gaza between the Executive Force, composed of elements of the Izz al-Din al-Qassam, the military wing of the Islamic resistance movement Hamas on the one hand, and between the security forces of the Palestinian National Authority, saluting enjoy the Palestinian National Liberation Movement Fatah , a strong influence where, on the other hand . Launched the term "brothers" because of the distribution of the sons of the Palestinian house in one of the Aktar faction.
Fighting raged in the middle of the month of May / May of 2007 and continued killings and kidnappings mutual between the two sides until June 14th 2007 when Hamas seized control of all security sites in the Gaza Strip, which occurred so under the full control of Hamas. Also fled security chiefs and members of Fatah to the West Bank and Egypt and Israel through the boats sailed from the headquarters of the Palestinian presidency, "Forum president," such as Mohammed Dahlan and Rashid Abu Shabak and Mashharawi.
Hamas and its supporters explain the process of military takeover of the abduction and torture of a number of members of the al-Qassam Brigades and Executive Force of Hamas at the hands of security forces loyal to Fatah. However, the other party in the open and its supporters see the implementation of the schemes in Palestine, Iran, and accused Hamas of receiving material support from Iran and its ally Syria.
Governments origination duplication [ Edit ]
In Ramallah, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas sacked the government , Ismail Haniyeh , and assigned Fayyad to form a new government, and things continue Bovernmtin one another in the West Bank and in Gaza.
Egyptian paper [ Edit ]
After a silence of more than two years, specifically in early 2009 and after the end of the Israeli war on Gaza , renewed mediation between the factions to be this time Egypt where prepared Cairo summary of its ideas have become known as " the Egyptian paper "and put forward in September / September 2009 AD.
While Fatah was quick to sign them, the Hamas movement said they need time to study them before asking amendments, but the Egyptian authorities rejected the request, which led to the freezing of new things for months.
Dialogue in Damascus [ Edit ]
Mobility and returned again to file reconciliation after a meeting between the President of the Political Bureau of Hamas, Khaled Mashaal, and Egyptian intelligence chief Omar Suleiman mid- 2010 , held on the impact of a meeting between Fatah and Hamas in the Syrian capital of Damascus on the ninth of November 2010 AD.
Despite the announcement of a new session late December / December 2010 , the meeting did not take place, and the two groups exchanged accusations of responsibility for the disabled.
In general, the program is not political and conflict of powers only source of internal disagreement at this stage, it has also Akphma unlike the old New on the right to resist the occupation and the face of attacks by Israel repeated.
The outbreak of the wave of Arab protests and end the division [ Edit ]
Crystal Clear app kdict.png Detailed article : Palestinian protests to end the division
With the outbreak of the Arab revolutions in early 2011 and the failure of negotiations with the choice of Israel , rose again voices of young Palestinians to demand an end to the division and return to the national unity. Staging a campaign of demonstrations and marches off in the March 15 / March 2011 in all of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip to end Palestinian split between Fatah and Hamas.
On Wednesday, 05/04/2011 AD signed the Palestinian factions in Cairo on the Egyptian paper (the national conciliation document for reconciliation and an end to the Palestinian division) and the ceremony was held an expanded presence of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and the Secretary General of the Arab League Amr Moussa and the Foreign Minister of Egypt Nabil Elaraby and the head of the political bureau of the movement The Islamic Resistance (Hamas) Khaled Meshaal . [1]
The current situation [ Edit ]
Announced on April 23, 2014 in Gaza that Aanmaat between Fatah and Hamas within two days led to the agreement on reconciliation between the two parties and the commitment to the Cairo Agreement and the Doha Declaration, and work to create a national consensus government announced during the 5 weeks, and the holding of elections after at least 6 months to form a government presidential and legislative elections and the Palestinian National Council. [2]
See also [ Edit ]
Palestinian protests to end the division .
Sources [ Edit ]
^ signing ceremony of reconciliation in Cairo .. Jazeera Net, 4/5/2011 AD
^ Arabic - and a delegation of Palestinian reconciliation: the end of the year division
Palestinian division .. chronology .. Jazeera Net, 17/3/2011 m.
[ showed ] P N T.
List of modern conflicts in the Middle East
Paddy O Fernature wrote:
Gvozdevsk wrote:

Cause fuck logistics.

*nods*

Yehudda
Attaché

Founded: Jul 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yehudda » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:08 am

Roski wrote:

Actually Fatah and Hamas hate each other, but both are terrorists.
And PLO are basically Fatah, which is also recognized, at least in Israel, as a terrorist organization as well- and until recent years they were responsible for thousands of Israeli civilians deaths.
Last edited by Yohanan MiGush Halav on Wed Tishrei 2, 69 19:32 pm, edited 3546 times in total.

Pro: Israel
Kingdom of Israel was deleted ;( +4438 posts.

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:09 am

Roski wrote:

West Bank and the Gaza Strip, one of them under the control of the Fatah movement in the West Bank and the other under the control of Hamas in the Gaza Strip, after the victory of Hamas in the legislative elections in early in 2006, and the emergence of a political crisis linked to handicaps of peaceful transition of power, interior and exterior, and the subordination of the Palestinian Authority organs of the party, which was traditionally Since the signing of the Oslo agreement holds the reins of Palestinian self-rule; Fatah movement.
Contents [ lighter ]
1.1 the PA
1.2 Al-Aqsa Intifada
1.4 Qatari mediation
1.5 Mecca agreement
2.2 Egyptian paper
2.3 dialogue in Damascus
4 current situation
5 See also
6 sources
The PA [ Edit ]
In 1994 and with the establishment of the Palestinian Authority and the receipt of Gaza and Jericho and the rest of the Palestinian cities in the subsequent period, the greater the rift in-depth implementation of the power of mass arrests campaigns focused on the leaders of Hamas and its military wing elements and after every operation against the occupation.
Starting form the Al Aqsa Intifada on September 28 / September 2000 AD a new phase, as the Palestinians unite against the occupation, and began an internal dialogues led by Egypt and ended the Cairo Agreement between the factions in the March / March 2005 AD.
In early 2006 was organized second Palestinian legislative election, the first election involving Hamas, which has achieved a surprise harvested majority of seats in the Legislative Council, to rush a senior Fatah official Mohammed Dahlan to remark that it is a shame to open participation in the Hamas-led government, while the president called Mahmoud Abbas, the incoming government to abide by the PLO and the approach of peace.
After the rejection of the factions involved in the Hamas government, formed the Movement government headed by Ismail Haniyeh, who handed on March 19 / March 2006 AD list of members of his cabinet to President Mahmoud Abbas , but the government has been met with the siege of Israeli aggravating hampered their work, and attempts internal to overthrow them by pulling many of its powers and the creation of internal unrest throughout the year 2006 AD.
Due to reject the security agencies to deal with the new government, the shape and the interior minister at the time Martyr Said Siam force support known as the " executive power ", but the Fatah movement launched by an extensive campaign and reached reduce collision with other security agencies, in conjunction with a campaign of assassinations in Gaza and arrests Israeli deputies in the West.
In this circumstance has moved many of the parties to stop the fighting between Hamas and Fatah gunmen and organs of the two, and these moves have succeeded in stopping the fighting and establish a committee to coordinate and adjust the relations between the two parties, but things went back to the tension and collision.
In May / May 2006 AD launched the leaders of the Palestinian prisoners document for reconciliation later renamed the Prisoners' document which has been welcomed by all parties, and the impact of holding the national dialogue conference on May 25 / May 2006 , however, under the division standing and did not stop the armed clashes, and failed mediations many, including Qatari mediation in October / October 2006 in calming the situation.
According to statistics prepared by the Palestinian Independent Commission for Citizens' Rights, have been killed as a result of lawlessness during the period ranging from January / December and November 2006 about 322 Palestinians, including 236 in the Gaza Strip and 86 in the West Bank.
In December / December 2006 called on President Mahmoud Abbas to hold elections for the Palestinian Legislative Council a new, but a number of leaders of Palestinian factions in Damascus rejected the invitation and exploded the situation again, and subjected Interior Minister Said Siam for a failed assassination attempt on the tenth of December 2006 AD.
Mecca agreement [ Edit ]
Continued tension with the entry of the year 2007 , as initiated by Saudi King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz to invite Fatah and Hamas to engage in Rehab holy land, and signed two movements on what has become known as " the Mecca agreement "in February 2007 , and formed factions unity government national.
Gz-map.png
Gaza Strip
Belligerents
Hamas Fatah
Leaders
Ismail Haniyeh
Khaled Meshaal
Mohammed guest
Mahmoud Abbas
Mohammed Dahlan
Participating units
Powers
15,000 troops 30,000
Losses
83 dead 165 dead
98 civilians have been killed and 1,000 wounded were also battles between other factions
After the Mecca agreement a few weeks renewed clashes between gunmen from Fatah and Hamas, which ended with Hamas taking control on the Gaza Strip in what is known as the "military decision" to turn to the geographical division split political control of the entire day June 14 / June 2007 m.
And used the name conflict brotherhood of the conflict in Gaza between the Executive Force, composed of elements of the Izz al-Din al-Qassam, the military wing of the Islamic resistance movement Hamas on the one hand, and between the security forces of the Palestinian National Authority, saluting enjoy the Palestinian National Liberation Movement Fatah , a strong influence where, on the other hand . Launched the term "brothers" because of the distribution of the sons of the Palestinian house in one of the Aktar faction.
Fighting raged in the middle of the month of May / May of 2007 and continued killings and kidnappings mutual between the two sides until June 14th 2007 when Hamas seized control of all security sites in the Gaza Strip, which occurred so under the full control of Hamas. Also fled security chiefs and members of Fatah to the West Bank and Egypt and Israel through the boats sailed from the headquarters of the Palestinian presidency, "Forum president," such as Mohammed Dahlan and Rashid Abu Shabak and Mashharawi.
Hamas and its supporters explain the process of military takeover of the abduction and torture of a number of members of the al-Qassam Brigades and Executive Force of Hamas at the hands of security forces loyal to Fatah. However, the other party in the open and its supporters see the implementation of the schemes in Palestine, Iran, and accused Hamas of receiving material support from Iran and its ally Syria.
In Ramallah, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas sacked the government , Ismail Haniyeh , and assigned Fayyad to form a new government, and things continue Bovernmtin one another in the West Bank and in Gaza.
Egyptian paper [ Edit ]
After a silence of more than two years, specifically in early 2009 and after the end of the Israeli war on Gaza , renewed mediation between the factions to be this time Egypt where prepared Cairo summary of its ideas have become known as " the Egyptian paper "and put forward in September / September 2009 AD.
While Fatah was quick to sign them, the Hamas movement said they need time to study them before asking amendments, but the Egyptian authorities rejected the request, which led to the freezing of new things for months.
Mobility and returned again to file reconciliation after a meeting between the President of the Political Bureau of Hamas, Khaled Mashaal, and Egyptian intelligence chief Omar Suleiman mid- 2010 , held on the impact of a meeting between Fatah and Hamas in the Syrian capital of Damascus on the ninth of November 2010 AD.
Despite the announcement of a new session late December / December 2010 , the meeting did not take place, and the two groups exchanged accusations of responsibility for the disabled.
In general, the program is not political and conflict of powers only source of internal disagreement at this stage, it has also Akphma unlike the old New on the right to resist the occupation and the face of attacks by Israel repeated.
Crystal Clear app kdict.png Detailed article : Palestinian protests to end the division
With the outbreak of the Arab revolutions in early 2011 and the failure of negotiations with the choice of Israel , rose again voices of young Palestinians to demand an end to the division and return to the national unity. Staging a campaign of demonstrations and marches off in the March 15 / March 2011 in all of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip to end Palestinian split between Fatah and Hamas.
On Wednesday, 05/04/2011 AD signed the Palestinian factions in Cairo on the Egyptian paper (the national conciliation document for reconciliation and an end to the Palestinian division) and the ceremony was held an expanded presence of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and the Secretary General of the Arab League Amr Moussa and the Foreign Minister of Egypt Nabil Elaraby and the head of the political bureau of the movement The Islamic Resistance (Hamas) Khaled Meshaal . [1]
Announced on April 23, 2014 in Gaza that Aanmaat between Fatah and Hamas within two days led to the agreement on reconciliation between the two parties and the commitment to the Cairo Agreement and the Doha Declaration, and work to create a national consensus government announced during the 5 weeks, and the holding of elections after at least 6 months to form a government presidential and legislative elections and the Palestinian National Council. [2]
See also [ Edit ]
Sources [ Edit ]
^ Arabic - and a delegation of Palestinian reconciliation: the end of the year division
[ showed ] P N T.

Date 2006 – present (military conflict mainly 2007)
Location Palestinian Authority (mainly Gaza Strip)
Status Reconciliation process:
Hamas takeover of the Gaza Strip
New Palestinian Government in the West Bank, appointed by Mahmoud Abbas
Reconciliation agreement signed May 2011
Doha agreement signed 2012
Renewed political crisis in March–April 2012[1]
Strong increase of tensions in 2013[2][3][4]
Hamas and Fatah sign reconciliation deal in April 2014 [5]
Unity government sworn in in June 2014[6]

I can fucking read in English.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Syrian Arab Republic » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:10 am

Roski wrote:
Contents [ lighter ]
1.1 the PA
1.2 Al-Aqsa Intifada
1.4 Qatari mediation
1.5 Mecca agreement
2.2 Egyptian paper
2.3 dialogue in Damascus
4 current situation
5 See also
6 sources
The PA [ Edit ]
Mecca agreement [ Edit ]
Gz-map.png
Gaza Strip
Belligerents
Hamas Fatah
Leaders
Ismail Haniyeh
Khaled Meshaal
Mohammed guest
Mahmoud Abbas
Mohammed Dahlan
Participating units
Powers
15,000 troops 30,000
Losses
83 dead 165 dead
Egyptian paper [ Edit ]
See also [ Edit ]
Sources [ Edit ]
[ showed ] P N T.

I can not convice imbeciles like you who are filled with Western bias.

Palestine is not evil.
Paddy O Fernature wrote:
Gvozdevsk wrote:

Cause fuck logistics.

*nods*

Yehudda
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Yehudda » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:11 am

Roski wrote:
Keyboard Warriors wrote:No, they're actually at war with Hamas. How can you be so wrong about this?

They DO have an alliance, and don't fight each other recently, but until recent years they actually hated each other very much.
Last edited by Yohanan MiGush Halav on Wed Tishrei 2, 69 19:32 pm, edited 3546 times in total.

Keyboard Warriors
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Keyboard Warriors » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:11 am

Roski wrote:

Yes, because two different parties forming one government obviously means that one party supports the other. The Democrats and the Republicans support each other, don't you know?
Yes.

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:11 am

Keyboard Warriors wrote:
Roski wrote:

Yes, because two different parties forming one government obviously means that one party supports the other. The Democrats and the Republicans support each other, don't you know?

They do, by forcing real parties out.

Keyboard Warriors
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Keyboard Warriors » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:11 am

Yehudda wrote:
Roski wrote:

They DO have an alliance, and don't fight each other recently, but until recent years they actually hated each other very much.

They don't have an alliance. They have a truce. Huge difference. Hamas and Fatah are not compatible with each other. They do not share the same goals.
Yes.

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:12 am

Roski wrote:

I can not convice imbeciles like you who are filled with Western bias.

Palestine is not evil.

Maybe if they would stop trying to bomb the entire fucking Israel population I would recognize it.

Yehudda
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Yehudda » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:12 am

Keyboard Warriors wrote:
Yehudda wrote:They DO have an alliance, and don't fight each other recently, but until recent years they actually hated each other very much.

They don't have an alliance. They have a truce. Huge difference. Hamas and Fatah are not compatible with each other. They do not share the same goals.

Yes, that's what I mean.
English is a second language to me.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Syrian Arab Republic » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:12 am

Hamas are takfir rats.
Fatah are simply left wing party.
Paddy O Fernature wrote:
Gvozdevsk wrote:

Cause fuck logistics.

*nods*

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:12 am

Keyboard Warriors wrote:
Yehudda wrote:They DO have an alliance, and don't fight each other recently, but until recent years they actually hated each other very much.

Except of course the extermination of Jews and the fall of Israel.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Syrian Arab Republic » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:13 am

Roski wrote:
Soviet Syrian Arab Republic wrote:I can not convice imbeciles like you who are filled with Western bias.

Palestine is not evil.

Maybe if they would stop trying to bomb the entire fucking Israel population I would recognize it.

:palm:
Yes because all Palestinians even children want to use a mobile mortar and blow up Jews.
totally
Paddy O Fernature wrote:
Gvozdevsk wrote:

Cause fuck logistics.

*nods*

Evil the Great
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Evil the Great » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:13 am

The Golani Brigade has yet to explain how they lost 13 soldiers, and a tank to fucking sagger missile fire. Also, 89 of them were wounded, included 5 soldiers who are in a very very bad shape at the moment.
Is this the best the israeli military has to offer? After two days of combat on the ground, it already lost 18 soldiers. And Netanyahu wants to demilitarize Gaza? Lol, this guy is delusional. How many israeli soldiers will have to die to achieve that? Keep in mind that the IDF has not even managed to occupy parts of Gaza yet.
70% of palestinian victims are civilians, too. I don't think I really need to explain why this fact makes the casualties sustained by Hamas insignificant.

Since 2006, the IDF can't really get shit done properly. I'd be very worried if I was an israeli.

Blockaded, hungry and angry people who have nowhere to run can become pretty fearsome fighters. Does Israel remember Warsaw's ghetto?
Nico the Frenchie iz back.

Keyboard Warriors
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Keyboard Warriors » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:13 am

Roski wrote:
Keyboard Warriors wrote:Yes, because two different parties forming one government obviously means that one party supports the other. The Democrats and the Republicans support each other, don't you know?

Can you just hurry up and say "Sorry, I now realize that not all Palestinians want to kill jews" so we can move on? Because, as I think I've adequately shown, Fatah is pretty opposed to efforts to kill all Jews seeing as they basically tried to remove Hamas from Palestine due to that key ideological difference.
Yes.

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:14 am

Roski wrote:

:palm:
Yes because all Palestinians even children want to use a mobile mortar and blow up Jews.
totally

Of course. Do you actually see what's going on there?

Kids on the roof of major military infrastructure.

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:14 am

Keyboard Warriors wrote:
Roski wrote:

Can you just hurry up and say "Sorry, I now realize that not all Palestinians want to kill jews" so we can move on? Because, as I think I've adequately shown, Fatah is pretty opposed to efforts to kill all Jews seeing as they basically tried to remove Hamas from Palestine due to that key ideological difference.

Except they're not, and you haven't show it.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Syrian Arab Republic » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:15 am

Roski wrote:
Soviet Syrian Arab Republic wrote::palm:
totally

Of course. Do you actually see what's going on there?

Kids on the roof of major military infrastructure.

Because they stand there they are automatically evil anti-semites?
No.
Paddy O Fernature wrote:
Gvozdevsk wrote:

Cause fuck logistics.

*nods*

Keyboard Warriors
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Keyboard Warriors » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:15 am

Roski wrote:
Keyboard Warriors wrote:They don't have an alliance. They have a truce. Huge difference. Hamas and Fatah are not compatible with each other. They do not share the same goals.

Except of course the extermination of Jews and the fall of Israel.

Please stop making things up. It makes you look very dishonest.

http://articles.latimes.com/1993-09-10/ ... ecognition
Yes.

Evil the Great
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Evil the Great » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:15 am

Soviet Syrian Arab Republic wrote::palm:
totally

Indeed. And in the mind of certain IDF navy commanders, this justifies firing as much as two laser guided missiles on children playing on a beach.

Because "hurr, they will probably become terrorists when they grow up anyway"
Nico the Frenchie iz back.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General