NATION

PASSWORD

TET: Princes of the Universe

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Serbian Empire
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Serbian Empire » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:59 pm

Modioperandi wrote:
The Serbian Empire wrote:I'm not far from having personality worth of basement dweller.

I understand.

It's because I'm secretly more of a private individual. I can't really seem to open up about certain things.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~ WOMAN
Level 12 Myrmidon, Level ⑨ Tsundere, Level ✿ Hold My Flower
Bad Idea Purveyor
8 Values: https://8values.github.io/results.html?e=56.1&d=70.2&g=86.5&s=91.9
Political Compass: Economic -10.00 Authoritarian: -9.13
TG for Facebook if you want to friend me
Marissa, Goddess of Stratospheric Reach
preferred pronouns: Female ones
Primarily lesbian, but pansexual in nature

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:59 pm

The Serbian Empire wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:post count is not a positive attribute.

At least without noting one's disciplinary records anyways. Tens of thousands of posts without being banned is far more impressive than just accumulating posts by itself.

Always try to keep your warning level down, even though that can be hard when hordes of idiots are populating NationStates General. Sometimes you just want to grab them by the throat and squeeze. Then squeeze some more. But there are laws against that, and with good reason.
CVT Temp wrote:I mean, we can actually create a mathematical definition for evolution in terms of the evolutionary algorithm and then write code to deal with abstract instances of evolution, which basically equates to mathematical proof that evolution works. All that remains is to show that biological systems replicate in such a way as to satisfy the minimal criteria required for evolution to apply to them, something which has already been adequately shown time and again. At this point, we've pretty much proven that not only can evolution happen, it pretty much must happen since it's basically impossible to prevent it from happening.

Modioperandi
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Modioperandi » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:00 pm

The Serbian Empire wrote:
Modioperandi wrote:

I understand.

It's because I'm secretly more of a private individual. I can't really seem to open up about certain things.

I'm the opposite. I'm too open with folks. It's a curse man.
Je suis un TETeur! Ich bin ein TETeur! I am a TETeur!
Horror anime lover, coffee aficionado, certified badass
Benshir's roommate.
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on-Robert Frost

Benshir
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Benshir » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:00 pm

Senyosu wrote:I was kiding, but seriously. Dealing with people is tiresome. Sooooo tired.

It's not that bad when you learn to filter out the BS. Which means live in mute. \o/

Modioperandi wrote:Yup. A drunken, rage issued sweetie. That, and I do kinda live with you.

So far I haven't compiled a list of complaints against you, which is monumental considering the last guy I lived with was on the receiving end of an airborne laptop.

The Serbian Empire wrote:I know how to wire an entire data network. However, I think I have more training as I find the ability to repair automated system as lucrative.

You taught yourself how to do that? I will stress again that you invest in code, and computer science/engineering. There's a lot of money to be made in your career track. All you need is certification and credentials.
Married to The Holy Therns. Let the spice flow.

Liberonscien
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberonscien » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:01 pm

Modioperandi wrote:
Mormak wrote:
Authorization of what?

"Am I allowed to tell you this" We do have to have a secret clearance to do our jobs.

Liberonscien wrote:Yeah. Also, you are four or so states away from me.

I can cover that distance in a day or two.

The Serbian Empire wrote:I'm not far from having personality worth of basement dweller.

I understand.

You also don't know where I live. I doubt I've done anything that would be worth tracing me either.
No real signature for now besides the preceding text and the following punctuation.

Modioperandi
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Modioperandi » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:02 pm

Benshir wrote:
Senyosu wrote:I was kiding, but seriously. Dealing with people is tiresome. Sooooo tired.

It's not that bad when you learn to filter out the BS. Which means live in mute. \o/

Modioperandi wrote:Yup. A drunken, rage issued sweetie. That, and I do kinda live with you.

So far I haven't compiled a list of complaints against you, which is monumental considering the last guy I lived with was on the receiving end of an airborne laptop.

The Serbian Empire wrote:I know how to wire an entire data network. However, I think I have more training as I find the ability to repair automated system as lucrative.

You taught yourself how to do that? I will stress again that you invest in code, and computer science/engineering. There's a lot of money to be made in your career track. All you need is certification and credentials.

Send forth thine airborne laptops. I have endured worse, mon Cher.
Benshir's roommate.
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on-Robert Frost

Senyosu
Senator

Founded: Mar 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Senyosu » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:02 pm

Benshir wrote:

There is simply too much BS in this dammed planet. At least online you can easily out-BS or make creative shut up Hannibal lines without being smacked silly.
Senyosu is under reconstruction, however, former tropes still apply

The State of Senyosu ― Senñosy-ül Jür

Your resident Frugal, Nationalistic, Quasi-Jingoist, Buddhist-Tengrist, North-East Asian, Technocratic, Democratic Khanate
anything u want me to be babe ;)

Mormak
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Mormak » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:03 pm

Veceria wrote:
Mormak wrote:
He is wearing a Ghillie suit, supposed to be used in dense brush covered spaces as to blend in the foliage.

Slightly off topic, i heard those things were hot as balls.

they are
especially during summer

I thankfully never needed to wear one, But i have seen them before, but never in active use. But the heat issue was something i have heard from many sources, despite me never knowing any one who used them personally in field, there wasn't much call for them where i was deployed, or at least not the "jungle" variant, there is a "desert" one if i recall.

Reminding me why i was pleased to go into infantry, plain vanilla riflemen. I didn't have the aptitude to be a DMM and i wasn't unhappy about it, those guys have work calculations on the fly i likely couldn't a DMM isn't a true "sniper" as any one military will tell you, but they still have to fire well outside the effective range of most standard rifles.

Modioperandi
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Modioperandi » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:03 pm

Liberonscien wrote:
Modioperandi wrote:
"Am I allowed to tell you this" We do have to have a secret clearance to do our jobs.

I can cover that distance in a day or two.

I understand.

You also don't know where I live. I doubt I've done anything that would be worth tracing me either.

...I have my ways.
Benshir's roommate.

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:03 pm

Benshir wrote:

Well then, that would lead to some interesting stuff with me :p
Last edited by Soldati Senza Confini on Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soldati senza confini: Better than an iPod in shuffle more with 20,000 songs.
Tekania wrote:Welcome to NSG, where informed opinions get to bump-heads with ignorant ideology under the pretense of an equal footing.

"When it’s a choice of putting food on the table, or thinking about your morals, it’s easier to say you’d think about your morals, but only if you’ve never faced that decision." - Anastasia Richardson

Current Goal: Flesh out nation factbook.

Liberonscien
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberonscien » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:04 pm

Modioperandi wrote:
Liberonscien wrote:You also don't know where I live. I doubt I've done anything that would be worth tracing me either.

...I have my ways.

I doubt you would get authorization to find me.
No real signature for now besides the preceding text and the following punctuation.

R the Zombie
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby R the Zombie » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:05 pm

Modioperandi wrote:
R the Zombie wrote:My main, which has only made an appearance in two TET threads, has just under 3,000 posts. That's been a nation since 2006. This one, somewhere over 4,000 and counting.

Man, I really need to RP.....

I'm trying to get back into it. It's been rough.

It's not rough for me. It's just knowing I'm not going to have to sort through a dozen one-liners and the "magical teleportation" that takes place in some RPers minds.
I am Chrinthanium
"Mr. Humprhies, come sit next to me and give me a baby."
Gallade wrote:
R the Zombie wrote:I don't eat ponies. I'm not interested in crapping rainbows all night.

Either live up to negative stereotypes or GTFO, R!

Benshir wrote:
Cadonica wrote:Brazilian Ji Jitsu

Remember, it's only gay if you make eye contact.

Gallade wrote:
Hurdegaryp wrote:Guess the potatoes are going to be expensive this season.

Ach, that will drive up the price of Irish beef here when we have to make up for the loss.

Thanks R, you've singlehandedly destroyed the EU.

R the Zombie
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby R the Zombie » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:05 pm

Liberonscien wrote:
Modioperandi wrote:
...I have my ways.

He's in the army. I'm a citizen. I give him permission.
I am Chrinthanium
"Mr. Humprhies, come sit next to me and give me a baby."
Gallade wrote:
R the Zombie wrote:I don't eat ponies. I'm not interested in crapping rainbows all night.

Either live up to negative stereotypes or GTFO, R!

Benshir wrote:
Cadonica wrote:Brazilian Ji Jitsu

Remember, it's only gay if you make eye contact.

Gallade wrote:
Hurdegaryp wrote:Guess the potatoes are going to be expensive this season.

Ach, that will drive up the price of Irish beef here when we have to make up for the loss.

Thanks R, you've singlehandedly destroyed the EU.

Modioperandi
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Modioperandi » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:05 pm

Soldati senza confini wrote:
Benshir wrote:

Well then, that would lead to some interesting stuff with me :p

Indeed.

Liberonscien wrote:
Modioperandi wrote:
...I have my ways.

Meh. Maybe. I've never tried.
Benshir's roommate.

Benshir
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Benshir » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:06 pm

Breakfast time. Be back later.
Married to The Holy Therns. Let the spice flow.

Alaizia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Alaizia » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:06 pm

Liberonscien wrote:
Modioperandi wrote:
...I have my ways.

You don't need authorization to find someone I got to say.
Chile being more German than Germany
History of the World
Make Europe Great Again
Distruzio wrote:As a repentant "annie" I have to admit that when you're right you're right.
Glasgia wrote:Never bring up Braveheart. Never. Unless you want to be crucified by us Scots.

New haven america wrote:Someone for some unknown reason, idolizes Azula.

Mormak
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Mormak » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:06 pm

Modioperandi wrote:
Mormak wrote:
Authorization of what?

Thought you were a soldier, not a spook.

In any case, tell me, don't tell me it really doesn't matter.

Veceria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Veceria » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:07 pm

Mormak wrote:
Veceria wrote:they are
especially during summer

I thankfully never needed to wear one, But i have seen them before, but never in active use. But the heat issue was something i have heard from many sources, despite me never knowing any one who used them personally in field, there wasn't much call for them where i was deployed, or at least not the "jungle" variant, there is a "desert" one if i recall.

Reminding me why i was pleased to go into infantry, plain vanilla riflemen. I didn't have the aptitude to be a DMM and i wasn't unhappy about it, those guys have work calculations on the fly i likely couldn't a DMM isn't a true "sniper" as any one military will tell you, but they still have to fire well outside the effective range of most standard rifles.

a DM is as close as you can get to being a "sniper" without joining some sort of specialized thingy.
making a ghillie suit yourself will result in comfier version of the standard ones
[FT]|Does not use NS stats.
Zeth Rekia wrote:You making Zeno horny.

DesAnges wrote:People don't deserve respect, they earn it.

10,000,000th post.
FoxTropica wrote:And then Hurdegaryp kissed Thafoo, Meanwhile Fox-Mary-"Sue"-Tropica saved TET from destruction and everyone happily forever.

Then suddenly fights broke out because hey, it's the internet.

Hurd is Hurd is Hurd.
Discord: Fenrisúlfr#3521
(send me a TG before sending me a friend request though)
I'm Austrian, if you need german translations, feel free to send me a TG.

Modioperandi
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Modioperandi » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:07 pm

R the Zombie wrote:
Modioperandi wrote:
I'm trying to get back into it. It's been rough.

It's not rough for me. It's just knowing I'm not going to have to sort through a dozen one-liners and the "magical teleportation" that takes place in some RPers minds.

Yeah. It's been about 4 or 5 years since I've done a legit RP. I'm quite rusty.

Benshir wrote:Breakfast time. Be back later.

Be back soon. I might set the apartment on fire if you don't.
Benshir's roommate.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General