NATION

PASSWORD

***LINUX, EH? - WHICH DISTRO...?***

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Which one of the following Linux distros is your favorite?

Ubuntu (including Xubuntu, Lubuntu, Kubuntu, etc. etc.)
100%
Linux Mint
No votes
Debian
No votes
Arch
No votes
Manjaro
No votes
Fedora
No votes
Pinguy OS
No votes
OpenSUSE
No votes
SolydXK (either Xfce or KDE versions)
No votes
Other (if so, post your favorite distro in ALL CAPS please)
No votes

Total votes : 2

Jimmy Carter
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 21, 2013
Father Knows Best State

***LINUX, EH? - WHICH DISTRO...?***

Postby Jimmy Carter » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:17 pm

Well it has been a while since I've been on NS. I've gotten into Linux a lot lately and I am wondering....if you do use Linux...which distro do you prefer?
Last edited by Jimmy Carter on Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Global Representative for United Alliances
January 26, 2014 - present

Silent Majority
Minister

Founded: Jun 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Silent Majority » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:32 pm

The only one I've ever used is Ubuntu
“It is the ultimate irony of history that radical individualism serves as the ideological justification of the unconstrained power of what the large majority of individuals experience as a vast anonymous power, which, without any democratic public control, regulates their lives.”
― Slavoj Žižek

NERVUN
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:57 pm

To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

Return to General