NATION

PASSWORD

History Book Thread

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Ballycolumbia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

History Book Thread

Postby Ballycolumbia » Sun May 18, 2014 8:08 pm

Nationstates' people are a history loving lot so I thought this'd be a great place to get history book recommendations and discuss their quality among other things.

I suppose there's nothing else to say, but does anyone know of any good books covering the reign of Catherine the Great of Russia?
Last edited by Ballycolumbia on Sun May 18, 2014 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NERVUN
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Sun May 18, 2014 9:44 pm

To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

Return to General