NATION

PASSWORD

Aborting Global Warming is wrong as you can't disprove it

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Do you believe in Climate Change's bank bonus Abortion being wrong?

Absolutely, you cannot prove me wrong!
3
13%
I'm agnostic on the issue, I believe women should have the choice, but it was viable since inception and Global Warming's profits justify its bonus.
7
29%
Atheist, sure I can't prove that Global Warming's bank bonus isn't justified thus justifying it being aborted, but you can't disprove my floating tea pot!
14
58%
 
Total votes : 24

User avatar
Hydesland
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14978
Founded: Nov 28, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Aborting Global Warming is wrong as you can't disprove it

Postby Hydesland » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:12 pm

Climate Change was viable since its inception, it is wrong to abort something that is viable. It is evident that this is the case as no scientist has been able to disprove this. Therefore the freedom for women to choose between aborting Global Warming and not aborting it must be removed. Do you believe that aborting Climate Change is wrong, or are you agnostic on the issue? If you are not at least agnostic on the issue you are obviously part of Obama's communistic revolution which will destroy the global economy, whilst simultaneously not actually changing anything at all as he is merely more of the same. This is because despite what Obama says, it is proven that he is a compulsive liar (proof: you can't DISPROVE it, therefore it is true), meaning he is clearly both Islamic and atheistic on the position of Global Warming abortion, lying only to justify his communistic fiscal stimulus. But being atheistic is ludicrous, as you CAN'T KNOW FOR SURE if aborting Global Warming is wrong or not, we should humble ourselves towards the fact that we do not know everything in the universe. It is clear that Climate Change's bank bonus is disgustingly large, but it must not be aborted as giving women the freedom to do so is wrong, this is true as you cannot show it isn't true, and believing for certain that it isn't true like some dirty atheists do is insane.

Thoughts?

User avatar
Station 12
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1606
Founded: Nov 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Station 12 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:14 pm

You are a genius and a wonderful person and I love you.
Welcome to Station 12, citizen. Have a HAPPY day.

Birnadia wrote:JOY unit is perfection. JOY unit cannot be questioned.

Verlorenen wrote:I might be a cold-hearted fascist, but honestly - Station 12, your posts scare the living hell out of me.

Manahakatouki wrote:I would but you scare the crap out of me....your nation anyway.....

New Caldaris wrote:LOL dude i rarely see your posts but when i do i am either laughing or terrified at the thought someone could even say something so sinister and evil.

Lockswania wrote:Station twelve, you scare me.

The Eurasican Union wrote:Station 12, My leader might be corrupt and evil on the inside, but if he was on your station, he'd jump into space as a form of suicide.

User avatar
JarVik
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1554
Founded: Jun 28, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby JarVik » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:24 pm

My head hurts now, Thanks >:(
I like pancakes!
In search of SpellCheck
Swims with Leaches!

User avatar
Flameswroth
Senator
 
Posts: 4773
Founded: Sep 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Flameswroth » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:26 pm

I wish in genuine sincerity for the person who made the original post in this thread to contract the human immunodeficiency virus in its most virulent form and, after having suffered from the resulting syndrome for decades, to suffer a most tortuous death by immolation. For only in this manner can the wroth said original post has engendered in me be abated fully.
Czardas wrote:Why should we bail out climate change with billions of dollars, when lesbians are starving in the streets because they can't afford an abortion?

Reagan Clone wrote:What you are proposing is glorifying God by loving, respecting, or at least tolerating, his other creations.

That is the gayest fucking shit I've ever heard, and I had Barry Manilow perform at the White House in '82.



User avatar
Pevisopolis
Minister
 
Posts: 2370
Founded: Feb 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Pevisopolis » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:28 pm

Hydesland wrote:Climate Change was viable since its inception, it is wrong to abort something that is viable. It is evident that this is the case as no scientist has been able to disprove this. Therefore the freedom for women to choose between aborting Global Warming and not aborting it must be removed. Do you believe that aborting Climate Change is wrong, or are you agnostic on the issue? If you are not at least agnostic on the issue you are obviously part of Obama's communistic revolution which will destroy the global economy, whilst simultaneously not actually changing anything at all as he is merely more of the same. This is because despite what Obama says, it is proven that he is a compulsive liar (proof: you can't DISPROVE it, therefore it is true), meaning he is clearly both Islamic and atheistic on the position of Global Warming abortion, lying only to justify his communistic fiscal stimulus. But being atheistic is ludicrous, as you CAN'T KNOW FOR SURE if aborting Global Warming is wrong or not, we should humble ourselves towards the fact that we do not know everything in the universe. It is clear that Climate Change's bank bonus is disgustingly large, but it must not be aborted as giving women the freedom to do so is wrong, this is true as you cannot show it isn't true, and believing for certain that it isn't true like some dirty atheists do is insane.

Thoughts?


I think you're High.
Jesus God almighty man, look at that lot over there! They've spotted us!

User avatar
My 3rd Floor Flat
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1344
Founded: Nov 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby My 3rd Floor Flat » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:32 pm

Absoloute nonsense of an unparalled order. Clearly this is right wing properganda of which you yourself are a member of the famed Blitzkreig Greepeace faction of the Fundamentalist Baptist Church of Southern America. Whilst global warming itself is a defunct term which was long ago aborted by the scientific community, but still causes significant controversy in the general public, I have to say that it's general confusion surrounding the nature of the Irag Wars for oil is quite clearly associated with a right wing agenda in order to further provoke more climate minded individuals in their efforts to surpass peak oil and create yet more Johnsons Baby Oil so that they can profit when they succeed in driving forth their anti-abortion laws thus leading to a spike in the overall baby population in the globe. Evidently serious scientific action must be taken in the form of an Moral Objectivist revolution to enable the Great Chain of Industry to steer society in the right diretion away from communist fervour and Right Wing lunacy. Only the third way can see us to a new age of peace and propserity!

As such I answer "No, Yes and Maybe."
Nadkor wrote: One of the things you'll notice about the BBC is that it gets accused of bias by everyone.

Mad hatters in jeans wrote:
Crabulonia wrote:^ Very pleased that 3rd Floor Flat is voting same as I.

3rd floor flat is pretty sharp so you can count yourself lucky.

User avatar
Hydesland
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14978
Founded: Nov 28, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hydesland » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:44 pm

My 3rd Floor Flat wrote:Absoloute nonsense of an unparalled order. Clearly this is right wing properganda of which you yourself are a member of the famed Blitzkreig Greepeace faction of the Fundamentalist Baptist Church of Southern America. Whilst global warming itself is a defunct term which was long ago aborted by the scientific community, but still causes significant controversy in the general public, I have to say that it's general confusion surrounding the nature of the Irag Wars for oil is quite clearly associated with a right wing agenda in order to further provoke more climate minded individuals in their efforts to surpass peak oil and create yet more Johnsons Baby Oil so that they can profit when they succeed in driving forth their anti-abortion laws thus leading to a spike in the overall baby population in the globe. Evidently serious scientific action must be taken in the form of an Moral Objectivist revolution to enable the Great Chain of Industry to steer society in the right diretion away from communist fervour and Right Wing lunacy. Only the third way can see us to a new age of peace and propserity!

As such I answer "No, Yes and Maybe."


Objectivism is flawed, it is one of the two things I give an exception for in my anti abortion stance, when the life of the mother is severely threatened, and when there is objectivism. Ayn Rand failed to abort objectivism, and now the emerging unregulated free market nations have impregenated the earth with Climate Change, despite it being based on faulty evidence of WMD's in Iraq. If Climate Change continues to remain unregulated, it will again lead to a systemic crisis. We must not abort it however, we must regulate it to make sure it functions properly, we should make sure its bank bonus is subject to how well it performs in the future, I am not interested in your neoliberal agenda.

User avatar
The Black Forrest
Post Czar
 
Posts: 34169
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Black Forrest » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:32 pm

Hydesland wrote:Climate Change was viable since its inception, it is wrong to abort something that is viable. It is evident that this is the case as no scientist has been able to disprove this. Therefore the freedom for women to choose between aborting Global Warming and not aborting it must be removed. Do you believe that aborting Climate Change is wrong, or are you agnostic on the issue? If you are not at least agnostic on the issue you are obviously part of Obama's communistic revolution which will destroy the global economy, whilst simultaneously not actually changing anything at all as he is merely more of the same. This is because despite what Obama says, it is proven that he is a compulsive liar (proof: you can't DISPROVE it, therefore it is true), meaning he is clearly both Islamic and atheistic on the position of Global Warming abortion, lying only to justify his communistic fiscal stimulus. But being atheistic is ludicrous, as you CAN'T KNOW FOR SURE if aborting Global Warming is wrong or not, we should humble ourselves towards the fact that we do not know everything in the universe. It is clear that Climate Change's bank bonus is disgustingly large, but it must not be aborted as giving women the freedom to do so is wrong, this is true as you cannot show it isn't true, and believing for certain that it isn't true like some dirty atheists do is insane.

Thoughts?


That was fun. Thank you. :)
*I am a master proofreader after I click Submit.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver.
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

User avatar
Czardas
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 6702
Founded: Feb 25, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Czardas » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:41 pm

Nonsense. The theory of evolution by natural selection clearly states that climate change must have evolved for survival. As I have already expressed, abortion is a viable means of ensuring the survival of the species for it weeds out unfit members of the group, contributing to survival of the fittest. The evolutionary imperative states that climate change must be aborted. Moreover, Obama clearly supports evolution, since he is the savior of mankind who clearly deserved his Nobel Peace Prize. His healthcare reform plan, which will be successful and end the recession in combination with his stimulus plan, contained provisions specifically earmarked for abortion of climate change, indicating that he supports it, and since Obama was elected by a lawful majority of the American people he is obviously right to propose this, despite the collectivising implications which threaten our capitalist American society. So in conclusion, you obviously don't know what you're talking about, and Source?

User avatar
The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17727
Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:43 pm

Czardas wrote:Nonsense. The theory of evolution by natural selection clearly states that climate change must have evolved for survival. As I have already expressed, abortion is a viable means of ensuring the survival of the species for it weeds out unfit members of the group, contributing to survival of the fittest. The evolutionary imperative states that climate change must be aborted. Moreover, Obama clearly supports evolution, since he is the savior of mankind who clearly deserved his Nobel Peace Prize. His healthcare reform plan, which will be successful and end the recession in combination with his stimulus plan, contained provisions specifically earmarked for abortion of climate change, indicating that he supports it, and since Obama was elected by a lawful majority of the American people he is obviously right to propose this, despite the collectivising implications which threaten our capitalist American society. So in conclusion, you obviously don't know what you're talking about, and Source?


*head asplodes*

I'm sorry, what? i don't want that pile of shit they call reform.

User avatar
Strykla
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6538
Founded: Oct 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Strykla » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:44 pm

I don't know what to choose
Last edited by Strykla on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Justice Clerk of the Classical Royalist Party, NSG Senate. Hail, Companion!

User avatar
The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17727
Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:44 pm

Strykla wrote:What does abortion have to do with climate change? :blink:


to prevent the non believers from reproducing? :unsure:

User avatar
Czardas
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 6702
Founded: Feb 25, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Czardas » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:45 pm

The Republic of Lanos wrote:
Czardas wrote:Nonsense. The theory of evolution by natural selection clearly states that climate change must have evolved for survival. As I have already expressed, abortion is a viable means of ensuring the survival of the species for it weeds out unfit members of the group, contributing to survival of the fittest. The evolutionary imperative states that climate change must be aborted. Moreover, Obama clearly supports evolution, since he is the savior of mankind who clearly deserved his Nobel Peace Prize. His healthcare reform plan, which will be successful and end the recession in combination with his stimulus plan, contained provisions specifically earmarked for abortion of climate change, indicating that he supports it, and since Obama was elected by a lawful majority of the American people he is obviously right to propose this, despite the collectivising implications which threaten our capitalist American society. So in conclusion, you obviously don't know what you're talking about, and Source?


*head asplodes*

I'm sorry, what? i don't want that pile of shit they call reform.

The power of evolution compels you! Besides, if we allow gays to marry, prayer can be removed from public schools in accordance with the constitution, and therefore unleash healthcare reform's power to turn America away from the grip of capitalism and towards a brighter, more environmentally friendly future in which the banks can be aborted!
Last edited by Czardas on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Arresyl
Envoy
 
Posts: 268
Founded: Sep 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Arresyl » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:46 pm

This is madness!
Economic Left/Right: 1.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.79


My Quotes

Ah, the pages with no print on them?

Yes... Those are the most epic of all... It leaves the ending and beginning entirely to the reader's imagination...

Beautiful.


Wutaco wrote:
I suppose if you want to get technical, you can level Manhatten with a nuke. But that as you can guess, is a no no. Because the US will then blow the living shit out of your country and be partying in the ruins within an hour.

Dontgonearthere wrote:
The effectiveness of the US military (in terms of killing people) cannot be denied. When the US wants to reduce something to a cratered wasteland, that place gets reduced to a cratered wasteland.

User avatar
Kalakda
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1755
Founded: Jul 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalakda » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:50 pm

Man-made Global Warming is just a bunch of crap.
MAKE WAR ON LOVE - Put this in your signature if you agree.
Embassies In: Noordeinde Grays Harbor Orlkjestad New Olwe Chrisman Union Meldaria
Alliances: Christian Coalition of Countries, Space Colonization Coalition, United Conservatives Alliance, Pan-Slavic Union State
-Turgov Civil War (Pulled out)
-First Russenich War (Victory)
-Operation Wipeout (Stalemate)
-Modk Riots (Victory, GA rebels defeated)
-IRS rebellion (Victory)
-Second Russenich War (Stalemate)
George W Bush AOED wrote:I would blame Obama for the last 8 years.

Old Beringia wrote:Resembling the American 1950 average style. Before everything went straight to hell aesthetically wise due to pansy hippies.

User avatar
Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 75095
Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Conserative Morality » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:54 pm

This is one of the best opening posts I've ever seen. :bow:
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

User avatar
Maurepas
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36403
Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Maurepas » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:55 pm

I've always wondered what it would be like when Hydes posted High, it certainly didnt disappoint, :lol2:

User avatar
The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17727
Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:56 pm

Maurepas wrote:I've always wondered what it would be like when Hydes posted High, it certainly didnt disappoint, :lol2:


was wondering that too if Czar was smoking funny stuff today... :lol:

User avatar
Station 12
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1606
Founded: Nov 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Station 12 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:56 pm

Kalakda wrote:Man-made Global Warming is just a bunch of crap.

Psst. read the thread. It's a joke thread. plz don't be serius here
Welcome to Station 12, citizen. Have a HAPPY day.

Birnadia wrote:JOY unit is perfection. JOY unit cannot be questioned.

Verlorenen wrote:I might be a cold-hearted fascist, but honestly - Station 12, your posts scare the living hell out of me.

Manahakatouki wrote:I would but you scare the crap out of me....your nation anyway.....

New Caldaris wrote:LOL dude i rarely see your posts but when i do i am either laughing or terrified at the thought someone could even say something so sinister and evil.

Lockswania wrote:Station twelve, you scare me.

The Eurasican Union wrote:Station 12, My leader might be corrupt and evil on the inside, but if he was on your station, he'd jump into space as a form of suicide.

User avatar
UAWC
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5045
Founded: Oct 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby UAWC » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:57 pm

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -9.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59
Genderqueer political nihilist and misanthrope.
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

User avatar
The New Everlasting
Envoy
 
Posts: 299
Founded: Nov 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Everlasting » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:59 pm

Like the 5th Global Warming thread today. :shock:
Defcon
1 2 3 4 5

Alliances:
United Fascist Assembly

User avatar
Hydesland
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14978
Founded: Nov 28, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hydesland » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:04 pm

Czardas, you disgust me. If you look at the structure of Climate Change, it is quite evident that it is intelligently designed, not evolved, you are blinded to its irreducible complexity. And there is a crucial point that everyone is missing, Climate Change DOESN'T have equal rights, as although heterosexuals CAN choose to marry who they love, Climate Change can't. This is why we should allow for a system whereby Climate Change can marry its bank bonus, I understand your concerns about adoption, but I am confident that they can prove to be excellent parents, as long as it remains efficiently regulated rather than aborted.
Last edited by Hydesland on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Station 12
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1606
Founded: Nov 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Station 12 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:08 pm

Oh my god I fell off of my chair, glanced at the post while getting back up and fell over again

"Climate Change DOESN'T have equal rights" is the best part.
Last edited by Station 12 on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to Station 12, citizen. Have a HAPPY day.

Birnadia wrote:JOY unit is perfection. JOY unit cannot be questioned.

Verlorenen wrote:I might be a cold-hearted fascist, but honestly - Station 12, your posts scare the living hell out of me.

Manahakatouki wrote:I would but you scare the crap out of me....your nation anyway.....

New Caldaris wrote:LOL dude i rarely see your posts but when i do i am either laughing or terrified at the thought someone could even say something so sinister and evil.

Lockswania wrote:Station twelve, you scare me.

The Eurasican Union wrote:Station 12, My leader might be corrupt and evil on the inside, but if he was on your station, he'd jump into space as a form of suicide.

User avatar
Czardas
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 6702
Founded: Feb 25, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Czardas » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:15 pm

Hydesland wrote:Czardas, you disgust me. If you look at the structure of Climate Change, it is quite evident that it is intelligently designed, not evolved, you are blinded to its irreducible complexity. And there is a crucial point that everyone is missing, Climate Change DOESN'T have equal rights, as although heterosexuals CAN choose to marry who they love, Climate Change can't. This is why we should allow for a system whereby Climate Change can marry its bank bonus, I understand your concerns about adoption, but I am confident that they can prove to be excellent parents, as long as it remains efficiently regulated rather than aborted.

"Irreducible complexity" is a myth perpetuated by opponents of the Large Hadron Collider. Those who display genuine scientific knowledge never use the term, simply because it implies capitalist oppression of the proletariat. No self-respecting politician can advocate imperialism and the subjugation of the masses unless they support creationism, a lie invented by opponents of same-sex marriage in order to justify their crypto-fascist policies derived from reactionary Islam, the malign influence seeking to corrupt western Europe. Your plan would just support the golden parachute mentality, an approach that is far from fair and balanced. Why should we bail out climate change with billions of dollars, when lesbians are starving in the streets because they can't afford an abortion? Besides, you know who else was confident that climate change could be a good parent? Hitler, that's who.

User avatar
H N Fiddlebottoms VIII
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1754
Founded: Mar 31, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby H N Fiddlebottoms VIII » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:17 pm

Lo, there do I see a wall of text.
Lo, there do I see your words, and your punctuation, and your numbers.
Lo, there do I see the line of words, from margin to margin and stretching eternally downward.
Lo, they do call to me. They bid me take some message from them, but I haven't got that kind of patience. Not even if I knew I would live forever.

The enter key saves lives. Viking lives. Also Arabs who are strangely Mexican looking.
Last edited by H N Fiddlebottoms VIII on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stuck somewhere between high school and old school.
Here's some bullshit I write. Maybe you want to read it?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aellex, Ameriganastan, Bienenhalde, Bombadil, Bongo Johnson, Cerillium, Dejackistan, Democratic Empire of United Nations, Diarcesia, El-Amin Caliphate, First American Empire, Forsher, Hiachijan, Hittanryan, Impaled Nazarene, Lysset, Majestic-12 [Bot], Newland City, Saiwania, Salus Maior, Shrillland, Sirocca, Soviet Computocracy, Tarsonis, Telconi, The New California Republic, Threlizdun, Thuzbekistan, Torrocca, Vassenor, Zrhajan

Advertisement

Remove ads