NATION

PASSWORD

Abortion

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bottle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Bottle » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:35 am

The_pantless_hero wrote:
ChainedReactors wrote:
Bunyippie wrote:May I point out some key facts of life
2. The reason most pregencies are unplanned is courtsy of you right to lfie folks denying condoms and sex ed to kids, you can't have it both ways!

How are right to lfie folks denying kids condoms? There are no age restrictions on buying condoms in the US. Also, only 25% of sex ed teachers are prohibited from teaching about contraception. Kids are getting sex ed and they can get condoms.
Only 23% of unplanned pregencies are to teenagers. By the time you're twenty, you should know how to use a condom or the pill. It isn't exactly rocket science.

Of course your premise here assumes they learned something about contraception AFTER high school.

Why, that's part of the graduation ceremony, silly. They hand you your diploma and then show you how to slide a condom onto it.
"Until evolution happens like in pokemon I'll never accept your 'evidence'!" -Ifreann
"Well, excuuuuuuse me, feminist." -Ende

Wiztopia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 05, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Wiztopia » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:45 am

Bottle wrote:
Wiztopia wrote:
Dyakovo wrote:
ChainedReactors wrote:By the time you're twenty, you should know how to use a condom or the pill.

Even if you're told not to use them, that use of contraception is evil/against god's plan?

Then those type of people should learn to quit being mindless sheep and make their own damn choices.

Or else...what? The mindless sheep should be forced to bear children against their wishes?

Oh, I'm sorry, only the FEMALE mindless sheep deserve to be punished with forced childbirth.

Wat. :palm: Where in my post did I say anything about being forced to bear children? That is extremely fucked up to do.

Kobrania
Minister

Founded: May 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kobrania » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:50 am

Wiztopia wrote:
Bottle wrote:
Wiztopia wrote:
Dyakovo wrote:
ChainedReactors wrote:By the time you're twenty, you should know how to use a condom or the pill.

Even if you're told not to use them, that use of contraception is evil/against god's plan?

Then those type of people should learn to quit being mindless sheep and make their own damn choices.

Or else...what? The mindless sheep should be forced to bear children against their wishes?

Oh, I'm sorry, only the FEMALE mindless sheep deserve to be punished with forced childbirth.

Wat. :palm: Where in my post did I say anything about being forced to bear children? That is extremely fucked up to do.

I am sorry to say that pro-life is anti-choice

Therefore forced childbirth.
"Only when you acknowledge that your country has done evil and ignore it will you be a patriot." -TJ.

ZIONISM = JUSTIFYING GENOCIDE WITH GOD.

Kobrania, the anti-KMA.

Bottle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Bottle » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:50 am

Wiztopia wrote:
Bottle wrote:
Wiztopia wrote:
Dyakovo wrote:

Well, what's the point of all the "should" talk, then?

"People should know how to use condoms!" Ok, fine. They don't. So? What are you suggesting should be done?
"Until evolution happens like in pokemon I'll never accept your 'evidence'!" -Ifreann
"Well, excuuuuuuse me, feminist." -Ende

Previous

Return to General