NATION

PASSWORD

Clegg V Farage: EU Debate

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Place your bets!

Clegg will win.
48%
Farage will win.
52%

Total votes : 102

The USOT
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The USOT » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:25 am

Britanno wrote:
Dejanic wrote:I agree with this. It isn't that the anti-European argument is more compelling than the pro-European one, its that literally everyone hates Nick Clegg. Get someone "loveable" like Boris Johnson, whom is pretty popular, to debate in favour of Europe, and I'm pretty sure that the results would be very different.

(I know Boris is mildly Eurosceptic, but that's not the point).

Indeed! We need someone who responds to every argument with "Voting Tory will cause your wife to have bigger breasts and increase your chances of owning a BMW M3."

Who doesn't love a bit of Boris.

I feel like I am the only man in Britain who doesn't love Boris :lol:
Eco-Friendly Green Cyborg Santa Claus

Contrary to the propaganda, we live in probably the least materialistic culture in history. If we cared about the things of the world, we would treat them quite differently. We would be concerned with their materiality. We would be interested in their beginnings and their ends, before and after they left our grasp.

Peter Timmerman, “Defending Materialism"

Previous

Return to General