NATION

PASSWORD

Are Human - Animal Hybrids Ethical

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Libertarian Governance
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Libertarian Governance » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:17 am

I know more about the Bible then you or your pastor. Similarly you are not god and so you can't really say whether they were inspired or not. I would sooner take the word of one of Jesus's disciples on the matter then a pagan like Constantine or some person 2000 years later that didn't know such books existed or were removed until we told them. Now, the religious discussing of your book in this thread is over. Take it elsewhere and have a nice day.
Stand up, it's time to rise. It's time for revenge, opposition must die
Chaos, violence, revolution now! - GG Allin

Soviet Commu-Facism
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Commu-Facism » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:01 pm

Libertarian Governance wrote:I know more about the Bible then you or your pastor. Similarly you are not god and so you can't really say whether they were inspired or not. I would sooner take the word of one of Jesus's disciples on the matter then a pagan like Constantine or some person 2000 years later that didn't know such books existed or were removed until we told them. Now, the religious discussing of your book in this thread is over. Take it elsewhere and have a nice day.

I will take my thoughts elsewhere, but not before I defend myself against your attack on me. Who are you to say you know more about the Bible than me? And the reason they were taken out is because they were historical documents that the hebrews had, and even still; what knowledge did they have that was so important? Obviously whoever takes away from the Bible would go to Hell, if you believe in such things, but you won't for reading it. And how old are you? This info comes from people WAY older than you, so you have no right to make such statements.

UnhealthyTruthseeker
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 16, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby UnhealthyTruthseeker » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:05 pm

Soviet Commu-Facism wrote:And how old are you? This info comes from people WAY older than you, so you have no right to make such statements.

The older you are, the more valid your ideas are? That's really shitty logic.
A little homework for you!

What part of L(f(t)) = Int(exp(-s*t)*f(t),t,0,inf) don't you understand?

Previous

Return to General