NATION

PASSWORD

Oklahoma Restaurant: Not white, straight & rich? Screw you.

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:48 pm

Lerodan Chinamerica wrote:
Bezombia wrote:
Freedom of associating means that you can join a political activist party, not that you can hold a "Whites Only" night club.

Wikipedia wrote:Freedom of association is the right to join or leave groups of a person's own choosing, and for the group to take collective action to pursue the interests of members.

Thank you for proving that he isn't associating with anyone.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Lerodan Chinamerica
Minister

Founded: Dec 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lerodan Chinamerica » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:51 pm

Bezombia wrote:

A restaurant is not a group, it's a public service.

Private* service.

By dining at a restaurant you are joining a group of members, temporary or not, as the owners have a reasonable degree of choice over who enters their establishment. For example, I think it would be quite hard to enter a family restaurant wearing a thong.

Yumyumsuppertime
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jun 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yumyumsuppertime » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:52 pm

Bezombia wrote:
No it isn't. There's nothing in the first amendment that says "y'all can go fuck over minorities if ya' want".

Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
No, it isn't.

He has the right to speak out against black people all he wants.

He has no inherent right under the Constitution to not provide them with the basic services he is willing to provide others if he is only refusing said service based upon race.

The First Amendment wrote:Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

That basically guarantees freedom of association and assembly. This is violated if the state dictates who can and cannot exchange services with an establishment, meaning that the owner is not free to peacefully assemble with others. Utilising coercion against a potential customer is fucking them over; refusing a service out of many to them is not. It's an assholean thing to do, but it's not like the owner's putting a gun to their head.

No...

It means that he can invite anyone he wants into his restaurant to assemble peaceably.

It does not mean that he gets to refuse to serve others based upon race.

Your interpretation of the Constitution would get you laughed out of a high school civics class.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:53 pm

Bezombia wrote:

It's a private service.

It is, however a public accommodation.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:55 pm

Bezombia wrote:

Private* service.

By dining at a restaurant you are joining a group of members, temporary or not, as the owners have a reasonable degree of choice over who enters their establishment. For example, I think it would be quite hard to enter a family restaurant wearing a thong.

Not according to any Supreme Court ruling since the CRA of 1964 was passed.

In fact, it's the opposite. "Groups" organized to pursue economic activity don't have freedom of association. They only are if they come together to advance beliefs or ideals (eg political groups). So no, restaurants do not have freedom of association in the manner in which you are speaking of.

Lerodan Chinamerica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lerodan Chinamerica » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:57 pm

Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

That basically guarantees freedom of association and assembly. This is violated if the state dictates who can and cannot exchange services with an establishment, meaning that the owner is not free to peacefully assemble with others. Utilising coercion against a potential customer is fucking them over; refusing a service out of many to them is not. It's an assholean thing to do, but it's not like the owner's putting a gun to their head.

No...

It means that he can invite anyone he wants into his restaurant to assemble peaceably.

That's basically confirming my point. Discretionary powers over membership go both ways.

Yes, it does. Often it can be hard to tell whether someone is being refused service over race at all, which makes private anti-discrimination laws so dangerous to freedom.

Your interpretation of the Constitution would get you laughed out of a high school civics class.

Public school teachers are not exactly renowned for their objective standards.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:59 pm

Lerodan Chinamerica wrote:That's basically confirming my point. Discretionary powers over membership go both ways.

Wrong. This only applies if and only if he is assembling for specific purposes such as politics.
Lerodan Chinamerica wrote:Yes, it does. Often it can be hard to tell whether someone is being refused service over race at all, which makes private anti-discrimination laws so dangerous to freedom.

That's why we have courts, you know. :roll:
Lerodan Chinamerica wrote:Public school teachers are not exactly renowned for their objective standards.

The Supreme Court good enough for you?

Lincolnocracy
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lincolnocracy » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:00 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Lincolnocracy wrote:
1. No comment on "1." beyond the emboldening and italicizing of your statement.

Please learn what a slippery slope is. "A could lead to B" isn't a slippery slope in of itself.
Lincolnocracy wrote:2. You're claiming that the law is still needed, why is it still needed? What would happen otherwise?

Do you have a source that there is no discrimination against protected classes?

1. OK, if it wasn't a slippery slope, if you were outright stating that Jim Crow is a possibility, then your earlier charge, "You've attacked imagery that is nonexistent" was baseless. You insulted me for no good reason then, because it turns out that Jim Crow is salient.

2. Nope, I don't have a source for the claim I never made. Are you willing to explicitly state what you think would happen if restaurants could discriminate?
There once was a region called Stille Nacht,
Which roleplayed 'til all the servers cracked,
But the data which flowed,
Was so "Nukez!!!1" it glowed,
And they knew that a cure was sore lacked.

Yumyumsuppertime
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Yumyumsuppertime » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:01 pm

Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
No...

That's basically confirming my point. Discretionary powers over membership go both ways.

Yes, it does. Often it can be hard to tell whether someone is being refused service over race at all, which makes private anti-discrimination laws so dangerous to freedom.

Public school teachers are not exactly renowned for their objective standards.

"Patronage" does not equal "Membership". You're confusing two very different concepts. I may buy Girl Scout cookies, but that does not make me a member of the Girl Scouts.

Your second point makes no sense.

Your point regarding public school teachers is defamatory of an entire profession and utterly unnecessary.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:01 pm

Lincolnocracy wrote:1. OK, if it wasn't a slippery slope, if you were outright stating that Jim Crow is a possibility, then your earlier charge, "You've attacked imagery that is nonexistent" was baseless.

Uh, no. Because before you brought it up, this imagery WAS nonexistent. Not a single person here had made the claim that Jim Crow will absolutely happen if the CRA disappeared.

Are you seriously whining that I'm commenting on something YOU brought up?
Lincolnocracy wrote:2. Nope, I don't have a source for the claim I never made.

Great, there's your answer.

Lincolnocracy
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Lincolnocracy » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:14 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Lincolnocracy wrote:1. OK, if it wasn't a slippery slope, if you were outright stating that Jim Crow is a possibility, then your earlier charge, "You've attacked imagery that is nonexistent" was baseless.

Uh, no. Because before you brought it up, this imagery WAS nonexistent. Not a single person here had made the claim that Jim Crow will absolutely happen if the CRA disappeared.

I didn't make the claim that Jim Crow would "absolutely happen" either. I offered it as an example, it's not my fault that the other poster refused to clarify, and that you took his or her silence as my machination or aspersion.

Jim Crow was a pretty recent example of racism in extremis. Therefore it was, and is, a good beginning to a conversation of what someone thinks will happen if Civil Rights era legislation is repealed or amended. Again, it's not my fault that you chose to interpret as some kind of insult.

Mavorpen wrote:Are you seriously whining that I'm commenting on something YOU brought up?

I'm not "whining" that you're commenting on something I brought up, I'm asking you why a questioning example (ie: Jim Crow) has received more of your attention than any substantive particular, even though you began by criticizing my unwillingness to address the issues.

Mavorpen wrote:
Lincolnocracy wrote:2. Nope, I don't have a source for the claim I never made.

Great, there's your answer.

I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous. You're supporting a law which among other things forbids restaurant discrimination, in a debate which has the theme of restaurant discrimination, and you're seriously trying to claim that my asking you about restaurant discrimination is related to a point you never made?

Lerodan Chinamerica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lerodan Chinamerica » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:14 pm

Yumyumsuppertime wrote:"Patronage" does not equal "Membership". You're confusing two very different concepts. I may buy Girl Scout cookies, but that does not make me a member of the Girl Scouts.

It makes no difference in this case. If you buy Girl Scout cookies that automatically entails you the rights of a stakeholder of the Girl Scouts. This immediately grants the owner of an establishment power in determining who will or will not become a stakeholder in their establishment.

My second point means that if an ethnic man is refused service based on their conduct or behaviour, they could so easily scream 'racism' that the continued credibility of that establishment under the law would be put into jeopardy.

Your point regarding public school teachers is defamatory of an entire profession and utterly unnecessary.

Well boo-frickin'-hoo, not my fault that most public educators have such a record of indoctrinating young people.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:18 pm

Lerodan Chinamerica wrote:It makes no difference in this case. If you buy Girl Scout cookies that automatically entails you the rights of a stakeholder of the Girl Scouts. This immediately grants the owner of an establishment power in determining who will or will not become a stakeholder in their establishment.

Now quote a Supreme Court case stating that this is relevant.
Lerodan Chinamerica wrote:My second point means that if an ethnic man is refused service based on their conduct or behaviour, they could so easily scream 'racism' that the continued credibility of that establishment under the law would be put into jeopardy.

So you don't know about these things called "courts"?

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:21 pm

Lincolnocracy wrote:I didn't make the claim that Jim Crow would "absolutely happen" either. I offered it as an example, it's not my fault that the other poster refused to clarify, and that you took his or her silence as my machination or aspersion.

No, it absolutely is your fault for pretending your straw man is a legitimate argument.
Lincolnocracy wrote:Jim Crow was a pretty recent example of racism in extremis. Therefore it was, and is, a good beginning to a conversation of what someone thinks will happen if Civil Rights era legislation is repealed or amended.

No, it isn't. If it was being repealed to be replaced by a better law or repealed to be better, Jim Crow would have nothing to do with the discussion.
Lincolnocracy wrote:I'm not "whining" that you're commenting on something I brought up, I'm asking you why a questioning example (ie: Jim Crow) has received more of your attention than any substantive particular, even though you began by criticizing my unwillingness to address the issues.

Except, it hasn't. What has received my attention is your whining about me talking about something you brought up.
Lincolnocracy wrote:I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous. You're supporting a law which among other things forbids restaurant discrimination, in a debate which has the theme of restaurant discrimination, and you're seriously trying to claim that my asking you about restaurant discrimination is related to a point you never made?

Is this nonsense supposed to be English?

Yumyumsuppertime
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Yumyumsuppertime » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:24 pm

Yumyumsuppertime wrote:"Patronage" does not equal "Membership". You're confusing two very different concepts. I may buy Girl Scout cookies, but that does not make me a member of the Girl Scouts.

It makes no difference in this case. If you buy Girl Scout cookies that automatically entails you the rights of a stakeholder of the Girl Scouts. This immediately grants the owner of an establishment power in determining who will or will not become a stakeholder in their establishment.

My second point means that if an ethnic man is refused service based on their conduct or behaviour, they could so easily scream 'racism' that the continued credibility of that establishment under the law would be put into jeopardy.

Well boo-frickin'-hoo, not my fault that most public educators have such a record of indoctrinating young people.

1) No, it does not. Not at all. Not in the slightest. The only thing that I gain from a transaction in which I buy a box of Thin Mints from a Girl Scout is the delicious Thin Mints.

2) I've seen this happen. Never successfully.

3) Ridiculous, but we're both getting off-topic with that.

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:27 pm

Yumyumsuppertime wrote:1) No, it does not. Not at all. Not in the slightest. The only thing that I gain from a transaction in which I buy a box of Thin Mints from a Girl Scout is the delicious Thin Mints.

What's hilarious though, is a bunch of pro-lifers are calling for a boycott of Girl Scout cookies just because the GSoA posted a HuffPo link to an article called "Incredible Ladies of 2013" that included mention of Wendy Davis.

The Mothers Behind The Girl Scout Cookie Boycott

19 pages and still no response or commentaries from the an-caps.
Last edited by Gauthier on Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.
Where is your God-Emperor now?

Lincolnocracy
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Lincolnocracy » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:33 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Lincolnocracy wrote:I didn't make the claim that Jim Crow would "absolutely happen" either. I offered it as an example, it's not my fault that the other poster refused to clarify, and that you took his or her silence as my machination or aspersion.

No, it absolutely is your fault for pretending your straw man is a legitimate argument.

Except it wasn't a straw man, it's perfectly legitimate to ask someone what they think the consequences of repealing or amending a law will be. The point was a genuine one. The fact that I chose Jim Crow as the example rather than something else reflects the fact that Jim Crow was on my mind. Why? Because another poster had previously described segregated Los Angeles and had mentioned Jim Crow. Ergo, Jim Crow was in my mind.

You have chosen to interpret my actions as a conspiracy, and now you refuse to talk about anything else, no matter how much I plead with you to address the actual issues.

Mavorpen wrote:
Lincolnocracy wrote:Jim Crow was a pretty recent example of racism in extremis. Therefore it was, and is, a good beginning to a conversation of what someone thinks will happen if Civil Rights era legislation is repealed or amended.

No, it isn't. If it was being repealed to be replaced by a better law or repealed to be better, Jim Crow would have nothing to do with the discussion.

Except it's disingenuous for you to suggest this. Why? Because you said that it was "reasonable" to assume that the repeal of the Civil Rights Act would be a sign of discrimination returning. Furthermore, they clearly weren't imagining it being replaced by something better, because it occurred in the context of discussing whether restaurants should be allowed to discriminate or whether the status quo should be maintained.

Mavorpen wrote:
Lincolnocracy wrote:I'm not "whining" that you're commenting on something I brought up, I'm asking you why a questioning example (ie: Jim Crow) has received more of your attention than any substantive particular, even though you began by criticizing my unwillingness to address the issues.

Except, it hasn't. What has received my attention is your whining about me talking about something you brought up.

OK, let's discuss the issues, except we can't because your present strategy is to insult me and criticize my choice of example, and then to avoid my every question about the issues.

Mavorpen wrote:
Lincolnocracy wrote:I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous. You're supporting a law which among other things forbids restaurant discrimination, in a debate which has the theme of restaurant discrimination, and you're seriously trying to claim that my asking you about restaurant discrimination is related to a point you never made?

Is this nonsense supposed to be English?

Of course it is. Your strategy, to reiterate, is to insult as a way of avoiding discussing the topic. Why even debate this if you don't care about the issues? And if it isn't that you don't care, but is rather that you don't know, then why cover for that by insulting me in the first place, why not gracefully bow out instead?

So, I'll ask you yet again, what is your position on restaurant discrimination? What do you think would happen if restaurants could discriminate? How bad would it be?

Lerodan Chinamerica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lerodan Chinamerica » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:37 pm

Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
Lerodan Chinamerica wrote:It makes no difference in this case. If you buy Girl Scout cookies that automatically entails you the rights of a stakeholder of the Girl Scouts. This immediately grants the owner of an establishment power in determining who will or will not become a stakeholder in their establishment.

1) No, it does not. Not at all. Not in the slightest. The only thing that I gain from a transaction in which I buy a box of Thin Mints from a Girl Scout is the delicious Thin Mints.

"Stakeholder (corporate), an accountant, group, organization, member or system who affects or can be affected by an organization's actions"

If you are a customer of Girl Scouts cookies, you are automatically affected by the actions of the Girl Scouts, as their decisions effect the price you pay and the manner that the transaction is done in.

Yumyumsuppertime
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Yumyumsuppertime » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:41 pm

Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

"Stakeholder (corporate), an accountant, group, organization, member or system who affects or can be affected by an organization's actions"

If you are a customer of Girl Scouts cookies, you are automatically affected by the actions of the Girl Scouts, as their decisions effect the price you pay and the manner that the transaction is done in.

Am I an accountant? No.

Am I a group? No.

Am I an organization? No.

Am I a member? No.

Am I a system? No, except by the most tortured definition of the word.

There's one word that I would have thought that they'd use if you were correct in your definition. One simple, straightforward word, the inclusion of which would cause me to have to rethink what you're saying.

That word is customer.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:42 pm

Lincolnocracy wrote:
Except it wasn't a straw man, it's perfectly legitimate to ask someone what they think the consequences of repealing or amending a law will be. The point was a genuine one. The fact that I chose Jim Crow as the example rather than something else reflects the fact that Jim Crow was on my mind. Why? Because another poster had previously described segregated Los Angeles and had mentioned Jim Crow. Ergo, Jim Crow was in my mind.

Except, this wasn't a matter of you simply asking a question. You asked them a question with the belief that they were making the argument. Otherwise, you wouldn't have posted that your ENTIRE POINT was that Jim Crow wouldn't return.
Lincolnocracy wrote:Except it's disingenuous for you to suggest this. Why? Because you said that it was "reasonable" to assume that the repeal of the Civil Rights Act would be a sign of discrimination returning. Furthermore, they clearly weren't imagining it being replaced by something better, because it occurred in the context of discussing whether restaurants should be allowed to discriminate or whether the status quo should be maintained.

Who the fuck is "they"? You're talking about a fictional person. You already admitted that this person didn't actually say anything about Jim Crow returning.
Lincolnocracy wrote:Of course it is. Your strategy, to reiterate, is to insult as a way of avoiding discussing the topic.

Bullshit. You asked me why the Civil Rights Act is needed. I answered you.

Lerodan Chinamerica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lerodan Chinamerica » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:45 pm

Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
Lerodan Chinamerica wrote:"Stakeholder (corporate), an accountant, group, organization, member or system who affects or can be affected by an organization's actions"

Am I an accountant? No.

Am I a group? No.

Am I a member? No.

There's one word that I would have thought that they'd use if you were correct in your definition. One simple, straightforward word, the inclusion of which would cause me to have to rethink what you're saying.

That word is customer.

:palm: This is really basic high school business class stuff...

Wikipedia wrote:Company stakeholder mapping
A narrow mapping of a company's stakeholders might identify the following stakeholders:
Employees
Communities
Shareholders
Creditors
Investors
Government
Customers
Last edited by Lerodan Chinamerica on Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Founded: Sep 12, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:47 pm

Whatever happened to business ethics?
Spartan Philidelphia
Region: Sparta
[Defunct] National Corporation:
The Spartan Philidelphia Almost Anything Corporation
Leader: Luigi Mario
National Religion: Pastafarianism
Population: 50,420,000

Thank you all powerful moderators who were sent by Max Barry to protect us from all things spammy and trollish.

ALMF
Minister

Founded: Jun 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby ALMF » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:48 pm

Lincolnocracy wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:No, it absolutely is your fault for pretending your straw man is a legitimate argument.

You have chosen to interpret my actions as a conspiracy, and now you refuse to talk about anything else, no matter how much I plead with you to address the actual issues.
Why do you have to ruin a perfectly good Whit Supremacy in the Name of Free-Markers with facts?

Mavorpen wrote:

Except it's disingenuous for you to suggest this. Why? Because you said that it was "reasonable" to assume that the repeal of the Civil Rights Act would be a sign of discrimination returning. Furthermore, they clearly weren't imagining it being replaced by something better, because it occurred in the context of discussing whether restaurants should be allowed to discriminate or whether the status quo should be maintained.
you dont have to go this far, althoue your justified in doing so. All you nead is a significant risk of discrimination, witch is obvious in this case
Mavorpen wrote:Except, it hasn't. What has received my attention is your whining about me talking about something you brought up.

OK, let's discuss the issues, except we can't because your present strategy is to insult me and criticize my choice of example, and then to avoid my every question about the issues.

Mavorpen wrote:Is this nonsense supposed to be English?

Of course it is. Your strategy, to reiterate, is to insult as a way of avoiding discussing the topic. Why even debate this if you don't care about the issues? And if it isn't that you don't care, but is rather that you don't know, then why cover for that by insulting me in the first place, why not gracefully bow out instead?

So, I'll ask you yet again, what is your position on restaurant discrimination? What do you think would happen if restaurants could discriminate? How bad would it be?

Do you really think he is going to answer: any answer wold destroy his argument or be patently unreasonable.
a left social libertarian (all on a scale 0-10 with a direction: 0 centrist 10 extreme)
Left over right: 5.99
Libertarian over authoritarian: 4.2,
non-interventionist over neo-con: 5.14
Cultural liberal over cultural conservative: 7.6

You are a cosmopolitan Social Democrat. 16 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 5 percent are more extremist than you.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:48 pm

Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
Am I an accountant? No.

Am I a group? No.

Am I a member? No.

That word is customer.

A narrow mapping of a company's stakeholders might identify the following stakeholders:
Employees
Communities
Shareholders
Creditors
Investors
Government
Customers

I'll ask again: Please quote a Supreme Court case stating that this is relevant.

Yumyumsuppertime
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Yumyumsuppertime » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:49 pm

Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
Am I an accountant? No.

Am I a group? No.

Am I a member? No.

That word is customer.

Employees
Communities
Shareholders
Creditors
Investors
Government
Customers

Could you actually link to that, please? And cut the shit with the facepalm emoticon. It isn't cute, it doesn't make your point, and it's utterly juvenile.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General