NATION

PASSWORD

Is Kosovo part of Serbia?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kadolha
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kadolha » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:58 pm

Luepola wrote:
Kadolha wrote:I'm going to beat the crap out of you when I find you. Serbia doesn't belong to the U.S, wanna know why? Cause we are a strong COUNTRY! If we would be under control by the U.S, we would have independence. But Serbia doesn't have independence, same as Kosovo! Kosovo is Serbia! And handle that you American and Albanian terrorists!

Someone seems like an overpatriotic nationalist who can't take a joke. I would've thought you'd realize the joke I was cracking when my 'source' was a map of Europe with the US flag covering it. But no, instead you choose to group the US and Albania into the same category (what?) and tell me that you'll beat the crap out of me. That's not very polite.

Not that I really care, since I know that you won't actually find me, but that's still not a very nice way to respond to a joke that, in hindsight, was a little immature.

And I'm a Nationalist against Americans who think Kosovo is Albania or Independent, and a Nationalist to the Sqhiptars.
dead signature

Omorov-Nier
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Omorov-Nier » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:58 pm

Kadolha wrote:
Omorov-Nier wrote:
Oh my god. Are you troll?

Oh my god. I hate Albania as heck.

Indeed you are a troll. Have fun removing kebab. *leaves*
Economic Left/Right: 1.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.08

My country is part of the NATO, which means it relies on the US military while being morally superior.

Je suis indifférent

Regnum Dominae
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Regnum Dominae » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:59 pm

Kadolha wrote:
Luepola wrote:
Or.

Europe caves in and collectively allows themselves to be annexed by the US because of their Murican might.

People keep bullshitting that Russia is 2nd in the WORLD for MILITARY POWER. Well, not true, Russia has a larger Military power, and is 1st in the world. Russia would beat USA easily. And Kosovo is Serbia, and Serbia and Greece are the bosses on the South Balkans.

No.

The US military is FAR more powerful than any other military. Russia doesn't even have a blue water navy.
I support peace in Israel and Palestine. The governments and people in power on all sides are an absolute disgrace, and their unwillingness to pursue peace is a disservice to the people they are meant to be serving. The status quo is not simply untenable; it is unquestionably unacceptable.

Kadolha
Diplomat

Postby Kadolha » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:59 pm

Dasha Kovachevich wrote:
Kadolha wrote:I know your Albanian, so shut it.

I'm not Albanian genius :palm:

Explain the eagle in the shield, genius. :palm:
dead signature

Luepola
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Luepola » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:00 pm

Kadolha wrote:
Luepola wrote:
Someone seems like an overpatriotic nationalist who can't take a joke. I would've thought you'd realize the joke I was cracking when my 'source' was a map of Europe with the US flag covering it. But no, instead you choose to group the US and Albania into the same category (what?) and tell me that you'll beat the crap out of me. That's not very polite.

Not that I really care, since I know that you won't actually find me, but that's still not a very nice way to respond to a joke that, in hindsight, was a little immature.

I didn't know it's a joke, and how the hell will I find you, I don't know where you even live?

Which is why I said that you won't find me. For exactly the reason you stated.

Either way, I would've thought my humor was obvious enough
The 'e' is silent.
Riding the Trump Train to the White House

Pro: Absolute Freedom of Speech
i am a trigendered female trans-arab jedi knight please use incorrect pronouns

Anti: Political Correctness, Abuses of Power

Enough is enough.

Kadolha
Diplomat

Postby Kadolha » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:00 pm

Regnum Dominae wrote:
Kadolha wrote:People keep bullshitting that Russia is 2nd in the WORLD for MILITARY POWER. Well, not true, Russia has a larger Military power, and is 1st in the world. Russia would beat USA easily. And Kosovo is Serbia, and Serbia and Greece are the bosses on the South Balkans.

No.

The US military is FAR more powerful than any other military. Russia doesn't even have a blue water navy.

Russia has a navy, and not true. The Russian Special Force would beat the crap out of American Special Ops.
dead signature

Regnum Dominae
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Regnum Dominae » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:00 pm

Kadolha wrote:
Regnum Dominae wrote:No.

Russia has a navy, and not true. The Russian Special Force would beat the crap out of American Special Ops.

Of course Russia has a navy. Where did I say they don't?
I support peace in Israel and Palestine. The governments and people in power on all sides are an absolute disgrace, and their unwillingness to pursue peace is a disservice to the people they are meant to be serving. The status quo is not simply untenable; it is unquestionably unacceptable.

Kadolha
Diplomat

Postby Kadolha » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:01 pm

Luepola wrote:
Kadolha wrote:I didn't know it's a joke, and how the hell will I find you, I don't know where you even live?

Which is why I said that you won't find me. For exactly the reason you stated.

Either way, I would've thought my humor was obvious enough

Forget what I posted. And I wouldn't beat the crap out of you, I don't even know you.
dead signature

Kadolha
Diplomat

Postby Kadolha » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:01 pm

Regnum Dominae wrote:
Kadolha wrote:Russia has a navy, and not true. The Russian Special Force would beat the crap out of American Special Ops.

Of course Russia has a navy. Where did I say they don't?

"Blue Water Navy", every water looks blue, but it isn't.
dead signature

Dasha Kovachevich
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dasha Kovachevich » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:02 pm

Kadolha wrote:Explain the eagle in the shield, genius. :palm:

really? so the flags people use on NS identify where they are from irl? genius...
About Me: 17, Female, H.S. *~*SENIOR*~*, Bosnian, Muslim, Moderate, Conservative
Puppets: Slovenya Slovinka

Kadolha
Diplomat

Postby Kadolha » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:03 pm

Dasha Kovachevich wrote:
Kadolha wrote:Explain the eagle in the shield, genius. :palm:

really? so the flags people use on NS identify where they are from irl? genius...

The flag in the shield is from France, and no they don't. Genius...
dead signature

Regnum Dominae
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Regnum Dominae » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:04 pm

Kadolha wrote:
Regnum Dominae wrote:Of course Russia has a navy. Where did I say they don't?

Do you know what a blue-water navy is?

Omorov-Nier
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Omorov-Nier » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:04 pm

Kadolha wrote:
Regnum Dominae wrote:Of course Russia has a navy. Where did I say they don't?

Blue water navy, brown water navy and green water navy are terms used to discern what exactly are the limitations of a navy. If it operates in rivers, the coast, deep sea, etc.
Last edited by Omorov-Nier on Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Economic Left/Right: 1.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.08

My country is part of the NATO, which means it relies on the US military while being morally superior.

Je suis indifférent

Neoconstantius
Minister

Founded: Nov 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neoconstantius » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:04 pm

No, Kosovo is Tuvalu, dammit!
GO ILLINI
Ja Rusyn byl, jesm'y budu.
Podkarpatskie Rusyny, ostavte hlubokyj son!
Sloboda! Autonómia! Nezávislosť!

Kadolha
Diplomat

Postby Kadolha » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:05 pm

Regnum Dominae wrote:
Kadolha wrote:"Blue Water Navy", every water looks blue, but it isn't.

Do you know what a blue-water navy is?

Yes, I do. And I'm seriously annoyed by these argues I started, I'm going on a other thread. P.s. KOSOVO IS SERBIA!
dead signature

Dasha Kovachevich
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Dasha Kovachevich » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:06 pm

Kadolha wrote:The flag in the shield is from France, and no they don't. Genius...

you just showed how lame your assumption was then, Genius :lol:
About Me: 17, Female, H.S. *~*SENIOR*~*, Bosnian, Muslim, Moderate, Conservative

Kadolha
Diplomat

Postby Kadolha » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:07 pm

Dasha Kovachevich wrote:
Kadolha wrote:The flag in the shield is from France, and no they don't. Genius...

you just showed how lame your assumption was then, Genius :lol:

Lel, who cares. And the "genius" thing is getting annoying.
dead signature

Regnum Dominae
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Regnum Dominae » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:07 pm

Kadolha wrote:
Regnum Dominae wrote:Do you know what a blue-water navy is?

Yes, I do. And I'm seriously annoyed by these argues I started, I'm going on a other thread. P.s. KOSOVO IS SERBIA!

I don't think you do, otherwise you would not have claimed that Russia has a blue water navy. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue-water_navy

(also, no, Kosovo is Kosovo. Serbia is Serbia. Kosovo is not Serbia.)

Dasha Kovachevich
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Dasha Kovachevich » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:08 pm

Kadolha wrote:Lel, who cares. And the "genius" thing is getting annoying.

yea you're right, after that last "genius" I thought the same thing XD

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:09 pm

Kadolha wrote:
Luepola wrote:

And I'm a Nationalist against Americans who think Kosovo is Albania or Independent, and a Nationalist to the Sqhiptars.

Kosovo is independent.
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.

Kadolha
Diplomat

Postby Kadolha » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:09 pm

Regnum Dominae wrote:
Kadolha wrote:Yes, I do. And I'm seriously annoyed by these argues I started, I'm going on a other thread. P.s. KOSOVO IS SERBIA!

I don't think you do, otherwise you would not have claimed that Russia has a blue water navy. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue-water_navy

(Also, yes, Kosovo is Serbia. Serbia is Serbia. Kosovo is forever Serbia)

And I'm off, going to watch some youtube videos.
dead signature

Kadolha
Diplomat

Dasha Kovachevich wrote:
Kadolha wrote:Lel, who cares. And the "genius" thing is getting annoying.

yea you're right, after that last "genius" I thought the same thing XD

XD

LEL!
dead signature

Regnum Dominae
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Regnum Dominae » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:09 pm

Kadolha wrote:
Regnum Dominae wrote:I don't think you do, otherwise you would not have claimed that Russia has a blue water navy. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue-water_navy

(Also, yes, Kosovo is Serbia. Serbia is Serbia. Kosovo is forever Serbia)

And I'm off, going to watch some youtube videos.

What makes Kosovo part of Serbia, aside from irredentism that has absolutely no relevance?

Kadolha
Diplomat

The Carlisle wrote:
Kadolha wrote:And I'm a Nationalist against Americans who think Kosovo is Albania or Independent, and a Nationalist to the Sqhiptars.

Kosovo is independent.

NOPE. Kosovo is Serbia.
dead signature

Regnum Dominae
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Regnum Dominae » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:10 pm

Kadolha wrote:
The Carlisle wrote:Kosovo is independent.

NOPE. Kosovo is Serbia.

Why?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General