NATION

PASSWORD

What Pulls You In

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What attracts you

Title
58%
Topic
22%
Thread Creator
4%
The Last Poster
No votes
Other (is there an other)
16%

Total votes : 73

Vervaria
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Vervaria » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:04 pm

Mostly the title, although if Parthy or Mitty's name pops up in the thread, lulz are always guaranteed.
Lulz: viewtopic.php?p=2707685#p2707685
Fact book
Robustian wrote:If you disagree with me, you are wrong. Period.

Ashmoria wrote:it worries me more when people who hate the government and dont think it can do a good job at anything get into power and start running things.

Wanderjar wrote:hiding behind this "I WANT SOURCES" wall is very quaint

Self--Esteem wrote:No. I love smearing those people who evidently like their country blown by a nuke and who are too foolish to realise that middle-eastern terrorism is nothing to be fond of.

Novistranaya wrote:After the Civil War, the majority of Southerners were more than happy to accept defeat and acknowledge the fact that (though not immediately) blacks were going to have the same rights as them.

KiloMikeAlpha
Senator

Founded: Jul 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby KiloMikeAlpha » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:27 pm

Vervaria wrote:Mostly the title, although if Parthy or Mitty's name pops up in the thread, lulz are always guaranteed.

Hmm.... I woulda thought KMA would have been in your list. I must not be trying hard enough.

Question: Why do we watch NASCAR?

For the crashes. We watch NSG threads for the fights.
If I was a dinosaur I'd be an Asskickasaurus. I have a rare form of tourrettes, I get the urge to complement people who are BSing me.
KMA is EXONERATED!!
My Website | My Blogs | My Facebook Page

Who is John Galt?

Vectrova
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Vectrova » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:29 pm

If the thread has >6 pages, I refuse to read it. It's pretty much devolved and derailed by then, to the point where posting would be futile.

That said, I read just about everything on NSG's first page. I may not agree with all of it, but hey. Reading is reading.
This is a signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
I hardy ever notice if someone else isn't being serious. By the same token, expect me to be serious.
If you want to know anything specific about me, send a TG and I'll respond when I can.
My nation is a caricature of what it should be. Do not take it terribly seriously.
I'm subject to disappear for periods of time with little to no explanation. This does not mean I conceded the argument; odds are that I just found something better to do.

Lackadaisical2 wrote::bow:
Clever bastard.

Collectively Awesome wrote:I'd install Vectrova as a political advisor.

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:He explained it better than I can.

Previous

Return to General