NATION

PASSWORD

2016 NFL Offseason

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Will the Broncos make the playoffs in 2016?

Yes
35%
No
28%
The Raiders have a better chance
37%

Total votes : 106

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:54 pm

New Jerzylvania wrote:
Luminesa wrote:
So wrong...but so funny. XD

Anyway...

*Crawls out from under bed.* Is the ride over?

Colston: Yeah, I got us a first down to win the game.

Me: *Hugs.*

Colston:...Erm...you're not crying on my jersey, are you?

Me: *Sniffle.* Mehbeh...

#RespectColston

Colston: Are those dust bunnies in your hair or did you go gray under there??

I think a little bit of both. :lol:
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

New Jerzylvania
Minister

Founded: Feb 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Jerzylvania » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:57 pm

Colston: Well, this week the Just For Men is on me then. *rubs your hair* Some dust bunnies hop off.
DEFCON 1

Clinton/Kaine 2016

It is the solemn and patriotic duty of all true Americans to prevent the election of Donald J. Trump as the next President of the United States by use of the ballot box.
Even if it means you might have to be called for jury duty!

Trumpostan
Minister

Founded: Sep 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Trumpostan » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:02 pm

The Colts lost, the Bills lost, the Jets lost, the Pats won...

Now all we need to complete this picture is Baltimore losing at Arizona tomorrow.
I do not support Donald J. Trump
Inverted Flag Law: US Code Title 4 Section 8 Paragraph (a): The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.
The United States of America has been in a state of dire distress since November 8, 2016. Flying the flag upside down is not only our right, it is our duty!
Make Maine Massachusetts again!

New Jerzylvania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jerzylvania » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:16 pm

Consider it done, on my proviso. Then later beware of the Cincy jungle. It's deep and dark in there.
Last edited by New Jerzylvania on Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEFCON 1

Clinton/Kaine 2016

It is the solemn and patriotic duty of all true Americans to prevent the election of Donald J. Trump as the next President of the United States by use of the ballot box.

Bythyrona
Minister

Founded: Nov 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Bythyrona » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:58 pm

Trumpostan wrote:The Colts lost, the Bills lost, the Jets lost, the Pats won...

Now all we need to complete this picture is Baltimore losing at Arizona tomorrow.

You know, there's nothing like living in Maryland and seeing the Ravens lose. I love it.
Days like dominoes, all in a line

Emerge transformed in a million years, from days like these

Librica (Ancient)
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Librica (Ancient) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:22 pm

Baltimore losing is a foregone conclusion.

New Jerzylvania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jerzylvania » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:24 pm

Bythyrona wrote:

You know, there's nothing like living in Maryland and seeing the Ravens lose. I love it.

Schadenfruede is your pleasure, eh? Must be tough living in Maryland and missing out on all the fun going on in Massachusetts. Perhaps you couldn't enjoy it anyway... because it's what normal people are like. :rofl:
DEFCON 1

Clinton/Kaine 2016

New Jerzylvania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jerzylvania » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:27 pm

Librica wrote:

Baltimore losing is a foregone conclusion.

I think so. Arizona is pissed after their poor performance versus undermanned Pittsburgh. Plus the Ravens have 4 cornerbacks listed as at least doubtful. Bad tea leaves for Baltimore on Monday night.
DEFCON 1

Clinton/Kaine 2016

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:28 pm

When the giants make me feel optimistic, their's always been the O-line to let us down.
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

New Jerzylvania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jerzylvania » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:29 pm

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:When the giants make me feel optimistic, their's always been the O-line to let us down.

But the two SB wins in the last eight years were good, no?

Beats any other team over that same period. Especially the one.
Last edited by New Jerzylvania on Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEFCON 1

Clinton/Kaine 2016

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:38 pm

New Jerzylvania wrote:Colston: Well, this week the Just For Men is on me then. *rubs your hair* Some dust bunnies hop off.

Tanks. :lol:
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:40 pm

New Jerzylvania wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:When the giants make me feel optimistic, their's always been the O-line to let us down.

But the two SB wins in the last eight years were good, no?

I'm more interested in this season. :)
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Bythyrona
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Bythyrona » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:41 pm

New Jerzylvania wrote:
Bythyrona wrote:You know, there's nothing like living in Maryland and seeing the Ravens lose. I love it.

Schadenfruede is your pleasure, eh? Must be tough living in Maryland and missing out on all the fun going on in Massachusetts. Perhaps you couldn't enjoy it anyway... because it's what normal people are like. :rofl:

My hatred of the Ravens began with their elimination of the Titans from the playoffs in 2000. It was reignited in 2008 when the Titans had an actual football team. It's reached its apex now that I live here and hear shit in public, like "Flacco is elite/Flacco is the worst QB ever/Ray Rice should be starting". Fucking Ravens.

I've only been able to enjoy Titans or Lions games selectively for many years now, so yes, years of unkindness by the game to both of them has warped my perspective, I'll fully admit.
Last edited by Bythyrona on Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

New Jerzylvania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jerzylvania » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:42 pm

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:
New Jerzylvania wrote:But the two SB wins in the last eight years were good, no?

I'm more interested in this season. :)

So, your beating Dallas now end of 3rd. Why moan about the o-line this minute. Time to smile, pal. ;)
DEFCON 1

Clinton/Kaine 2016

New Jerzylvania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jerzylvania » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:44 pm

Bythyrona wrote:
New Jerzylvania wrote:Schadenfruede is your pleasure, eh? Must be tough living in Maryland and missing out on all the fun going on in Massachusetts. Perhaps you couldn't enjoy it anyway... because it's what normal people are like. :rofl:

My hatred of the Ravens began with their elimination of the Titans from the playoffs in 2000. It was reignited in 2008 when the Titans had an actual football team. It's reached its apex now that I live here and hear shit in public, like "Flacco is elite/Flacco is the worst QB ever/Ray Rice should be starting". Fucking Ravens.

I've only been able to enjoy Titans or Lions games selectively for many years now, so yes, years of unkindness by the game to both of them has warped my perspective, I'll fully admit.

If you can't get over these things...Have you asked your doctor about Xanax or Zoloft?
DEFCON 1

Clinton/Kaine 2016

Bythyrona
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Bythyrona » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:45 pm

New Jerzylvania wrote:
Bythyrona wrote:My hatred of the Ravens began with their elimination of the Titans from the playoffs in 2000. It was reignited in 2008 when the Titans had an actual football team. It's reached its apex now that I live here and hear shit in public, like "Flacco is elite/Flacco is the worst QB ever/Ray Rice should be starting". Fucking Ravens.

If you can't get over these things...Have you asked your doctor about Xanax or Zoloft?

All the anti-depressants in the world won't fix being a fan of terrible football teams.

I'll instead just tune in on Saturdays to the Vols, and... oh wait

I made myself sad. :(
Last edited by Bythyrona on Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lucario Mewtwo and Zoroark
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lucario Mewtwo and Zoroark » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:48 pm

The Dolphins look like they have a chance

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:51 pm

New Jerzylvania wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:I'm more interested in this season. :)

So, your beating Dallas now end of 3rd. Why moan about the o-line this minute. Time to smile, pal. ;)

Never smile as a Giants fan until the game is very much over. This is the quarter that doesn't exist to the defence.

New Jerzylvania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jerzylvania » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:53 pm

Bythyrona wrote:
New Jerzylvania wrote:If you can't get over these things...Have you asked your doctor about Xanax or Zoloft?

All the anti-depressants in the world won't fix being a fan of terrible football teams.

I'll instead just tune in on Saturdays to the Vols, and... oh wait

I made myself sad. :(

Cheer up dude. At least you have Marcus Mariota to look forward to in TN.
As for being with the Lions, man, that is brutal. Like being a Capital's Hockey fan vesus vs. a Detroit Red Wing fan. See, we can relate. Also, let other people make you sad, that's what we're here for, no? :?
DEFCON 1

Clinton/Kaine 2016

New Jerzylvania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jerzylvania » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:54 pm

Lucario Mewtwo and Zoroark wrote:The Dolphins look like they have a chance

Get back to me after the Patriots games, we'll talk.
DEFCON 1

Clinton/Kaine 2016

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:54 pm

New Jerzylvania wrote:So, your beating Dallas now end of 3rd. Why moan about the o-line this minute. Time to smile, pal. ;)

Never smile as a Giants fan until the game is very much over. This is the quarter that doesn't exist to the defence.

point proven

New Jerzylvania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jerzylvania » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:55 pm

New Jerzylvania wrote:So, your beating Dallas now end of 3rd. Why moan about the o-line this minute. Time to smile, pal. ;)

Doing the Raven's 2015 Defensive scheme are we?
Last edited by New Jerzylvania on Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEFCON 1

Clinton/Kaine 2016

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:57 pm

New Jerzylvania wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Never smile as a Giants fan until the game is very much over. This is the quarter that doesn't exist to the defence.

Doing the Raven's 2015 D are we?

I'm not sure whose is worse.

New Jerzylvania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jerzylvania » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:58 pm

New Jerzylvania wrote:Doing the Raven's 2015 D are we?

I'm not sure whose is worse.

I am. :(
DEFCON 1

Clinton/Kaine 2016

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:59 pm

Can they do that on kickoff return?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General