NATION

PASSWORD

Anti-LGBTI Hate Group Persecuting Trans Minor

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Especially Dirty Hippies
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Especially Dirty Hippies » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:43 pm

Belzia wrote:
Especially Dirty Hippies wrote:
Okay, this is probably true. No more fat aunts.

I'm hoping you took notes of the discussions of a handjob above, which by no means is PG-13

There is a spectrum of experiences for teenagers, but like you say, no more fat aunts.
In sixteenth-century Europe, the disease of virgins, or green sickness, was seen as a common disorder affecting young unmarried girls. Its symptoms included weakness, dietary disturbance, lack of menstruation and most significantly, a change in skin colour. Understanding of the condition turned puberty and virginity into medical problems, and proposed to cure them by bloodletting, diet, exercise, and marriage. - The Disease of Virgins, a book I saw a promo for while trying to learn how babies are made.

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:44 pm

Trollgaard wrote:
Grenartia wrote:
Yes, because opinions that make needlessly life worse for people are generally shitty opinions. Do I not have the right to tell you that you have a shitty opinion if it will directly make life worse for me, especially if I can prove that it will?

And again, I don't care because I don't know you. For all I know you could be a robot/computer program.

If I knew you in the real world and you were having problems, then yes, I may rally to your cause. I haven't been affected personally, so this issue is really really low on my radar.

Sorry if that irritates you.

:palm:

And that attitude is the direct cause of all that is wrong with the world.
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

The United Colonies of Earth
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The United Colonies of Earth » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:44 pm

The Shia Califate wrote:
Oneracon wrote:So not respecting your child's decisions is a problem in society. How do you know that this boy tries living as a girl for a while and realizes that after exploring it he doesn't want to live as a girl? Sometimes it's just curiosity, sometimes it is because they are realizing their identity.

Suppressing children exploring who they are is not good parenting, and will lead to those children growing up to be repressed adults who will perpetuate the cycle.

Parents today are too "do whatever you want and I'll support you!". There has to be a foot to put down somewhere.

The line is at being a drug addict, prostitute, murderer or in your case the opposite sex.
The United Colonies of Earth exists:
to bring about the settlement of all planets not yet inhabited by a sapient species within this Galaxy and Universe by the Human Race, or all members of the species Homo sapiens;
to ensure the observation and protection of the rights of all human beings;
to defend humankind from invasion, catastrophe, fraud and violence;
to represent the interests of humankind to the other governments of the Galaxy;
to facilitate the perpetuation of the unity of human civilization and infrastructure between otherwise self-governing colonies;
and to promote technological advancement and scientific discovery for the perpetuation and expansion of the unity and empowerment of all human beings.
E Stēllīs Lībertās

The Shia Califate
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Shia Califate » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:44 pm

Trollgaard wrote:
Threlizdun wrote:I am saying this out of genuine concern; you should really look into visiting a psychiatrist. You may have some form of antisocial personality disorder, as if is not normal to lack empathy to the degree you do. Again that's not a taunt, but genuine interest in getting you help.

This only comes out on the internet. In the real world I'm as compassionate a person you can meet, however you have to come to me personally for help. As in asking for money if you are homeless. I break out my wallet almost every time. I have to see the issue with my own eyes.

You give money to the homeless? Are you crazy or are you a saint?
Likes: Religion, Iran, Capitalism, Business, Democracy, Theocracy
Dislikes: Anarchy, Atheism, Polytheism, Kurds, Unions
Neuhausen wrote:
Fascist Russian Empire wrote:Hell, in most Islamic countries, male homosexuality is punishable by death, while female homosexuality is legal.

Don't worry. I'm equally (lesbians also) against same-sex marriage.

I apologize for my strange sense of grammar; I type like Charles Dickens fell down the stairs and suffered a traumatic injury

Souseiseki
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 12, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Souseiseki » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:44 pm

Trollgaard wrote:
Threlizdun wrote:I am saying this out of genuine concern; you should really look into visiting a psychiatrist. You may have some form of antisocial personality disorder, as if is not normal to lack empathy to the degree you do. Again that's not a taunt, but genuine interest in getting you help.

This only comes out on the internet. In the real world I'm as compassionate a person you can meet, however you have to come to me personally for help. As in asking for money if you are homeless. I break out my wallet almost every time. I have to see the issue with my own eyes.

would you say that what is out of sight is, indeed, for you, out of mind?
ask moderation about reading serious moderation candidates TGs without telling them about it until afterwards and/or apparently refusing to confirm/deny the exact timeline of TG reading ~~~ i hope you never sent any of the recent mods or the ones that got really close anything personal!

signature edit: confirmation has been received. they will explicitly do it before and without asking. they can look at TGs basically whenever they want so please keep this in mind when nominating people for moderator or TGing good posters/anyone!
T <---- THE INFAMOUS T

Mike the Progressive
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mike the Progressive » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:44 pm

The Shia Califate wrote:
Oneracon wrote:So not respecting your child's decisions is a problem in society. How do you know that this boy tries living as a girl for a while and realizes that after exploring it he doesn't want to live as a girl? Sometimes it's just curiosity, sometimes it is because they are realizing their identity.

Suppressing children exploring who they are is not good parenting, and will lead to those children growing up to be repressed adults who will perpetuate the cycle.

Parents today are too "do whatever you want and I'll support you!". There has to be a foot to put down somewhere.

Exactly and sometimes you got to use a paddle or a wooden spoon to create discipline.

Talking about beer pong and Mac n'cheese, of course. Not corporal punishment, because you know that's bad and shit.

Oneracon
Senator

Founded: Jul 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Oneracon » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:45 pm

The Shia Califate wrote:

Except that is what being a parent is, unconditional love and support.
Compass
Economic Left/Right: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.72
Oneracon IC Links
Factbook
Embassies

"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power"
Pro:LGBTQ+ rights, basic income, secularism, gun control, internet freedom, civic nationalism, non-military national service, independent Scotland, antifa
Anti: Social conservatism, laissez-faire capitalism, NuAtheism, PETA, capital punishment, Putin, SWERF, TERF, GamerGate, "Alt-right" & neo-Nazism, Drumpf, ethnic nationalism, "anti-PC", pineapple on pizza

Your resident Canadian neutral good socdem graduate student.

*Here, queer, and not a prop for your right-wing nonsense.*

Trollgaard
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2007
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Trollgaard » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:45 pm

Souseiseki wrote:
Trollgaard wrote:

would you say that what is out of sight is, indeed, for you, out of mind?

For the most part.

Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The United Colonies of Earth » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:45 pm

The Shia Califate wrote:
Trollgaard wrote:

What's wrong with that?
to bring about the settlement of all planets not yet inhabited by a sapient species within this Galaxy and Universe by the Human Race, or all members of the species Homo sapiens;
to facilitate the perpetuation of the unity of human civilization and infrastructure between otherwise self-governing colonies;
and to promote technological advancement and scientific discovery for the perpetuation and expansion of the unity and empowerment of all human beings.
E Stēllīs Lībertās

The Shia Califate
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Shia Califate » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:45 pm

Trollgaard wrote:
Grenartia wrote:
Yes, because opinions that make needlessly life worse for people are generally shitty opinions. Do I not have the right to tell you that you have a shitty opinion if it will directly make life worse for me, especially if I can prove that it will?

And again, I don't care because I don't know you. For all I know you could be a robot/computer program.

If I knew you in the real world and you were having problems, then yes, I may rally to your cause. I haven't been affected personally, so this issue is really really low on my radar.

Sorry if that irritates you.

A... Computer program?
Neuhausen wrote:
Fascist Russian Empire wrote:Hell, in most Islamic countries, male homosexuality is punishable by death, while female homosexuality is legal.

I apologize for my strange sense of grammar; I type like Charles Dickens fell down the stairs and suffered a traumatic injury

Threlizdun
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 14, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Threlizdun » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:45 pm

Trollgaard wrote:

I suppose that is better, and the degree of compassion one feels for others they cannot see is almost always lessened, though being utterly nonexistent still isn't typical.
She/they

Communalist, Social Ecologist, Bioregionalist

This site stresses me out, so I rarely come on here anymore. I'll try to be civil and respectful towards those I'm debating on here. If you don't extend the same courtesy then I'll probably just ignore you.

If we've been friendly in the past and you want to keep in touch, shoot me a telegram

Grenartia
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:46 pm

The Shia Califate wrote:The OP also raises another interesting question: can people this young really show signs of being transgender?

If a boy goes to his mom and says he wants to be a girl, and the mom sells all the boys clothes and buys dresses, there might be a problem in society.

Yes, young kids can be transgender. Its been observed many, many times by science.
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.

The Shia Califate
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Shia Califate » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:46 pm

The United Colonies of Earth wrote:
The Shia Califate wrote:You give money to the homeless? Are you crazy or are you a saint?

What's wrong with that?

I have honestly never seen someone ever give money to the homeless.
Neuhausen wrote:

Trollgaard
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Trollgaard » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:46 pm

The Shia Califate wrote:
Trollgaard wrote:

I gave 20 bucks to a man last week.

Oneracon
Senator

Founded: Jul 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Oneracon » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:46 pm

Grenartia wrote:
The Shia Califate wrote:The OP also raises another interesting question: can people this young really show signs of being transgender?

If a boy goes to his mom and says he wants to be a girl, and the mom sells all the boys clothes and buys dresses, there might be a problem in society.

Yes, young kids can be transgender. Its been observed many, many times by science.

And, as I said before, even if they aren't trans it is not good parenting for parents to stifle their children's self-exploration.
Compass
Economic Left/Right: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.72
Oneracon IC Links
Factbook
Embassies

"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power"
Pro:LGBTQ+ rights, basic income, secularism, gun control, internet freedom, civic nationalism, non-military national service, independent Scotland, antifa
Anti: Social conservatism, laissez-faire capitalism, NuAtheism, PETA, capital punishment, Putin, SWERF, TERF, GamerGate, "Alt-right" & neo-Nazism, Drumpf, ethnic nationalism, "anti-PC", pineapple on pizza

Your resident Canadian neutral good socdem graduate student.

*Here, queer, and not a prop for your right-wing nonsense.*

Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The United Colonies of Earth » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:47 pm

The Shia Califate wrote:
The United Colonies of Earth wrote:What's wrong with that?

I have honestly never seen someone ever give money to the homeless.

Well, you either haven't seen the homeless or people think the homeless are greedy slackers.
E Stēllīs Lībertās

Especially Dirty Hippies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Especially Dirty Hippies » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:48 pm

Trollgaard wrote:
The Shia Califate wrote:You give money to the homeless? Are you crazy or are you a saint?

Did you check his gear to make sure he was a man? What if he was a woman trying to sneak into a male restroom and upset public decency.

Think about it.
In sixteenth-century Europe, the disease of virgins, or green sickness, was seen as a common disorder affecting young unmarried girls. Its symptoms included weakness, dietary disturbance, lack of menstruation and most significantly, a change in skin colour. Understanding of the condition turned puberty and virginity into medical problems, and proposed to cure them by bloodletting, diet, exercise, and marriage. - The Disease of Virgins, a book I saw a promo for while trying to learn how babies are made.

Grenartia
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:49 pm

Threlizdun wrote:
Most know when they are young, as that is the average age where we develop concepts of gender identity. 1. I knew when I was four.

2. What problem would that be?

1. I had inklings I was non-binary at 4, started suppressing them at 9, and finally accepted it at 17.

2. I'm curious about this as well.

Trollgaard
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Trollgaard » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:50 pm

Threlizdun wrote:
Trollgaard wrote:
I suppose that is better, and the degree of compassion one feels for others they cannot see is almost always lessened, though being utterly nonexistent still isn't typical.

Being nonexistent isn't quite right, but it is much reduced.
Last edited by Trollgaard on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Especially Dirty Hippies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Especially Dirty Hippies » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:51 pm

Grenartia wrote:1. I had inklings I was non-binary at 4, started suppressing them at 9, and finally accepted it at 17.

4 and 9 are squares of integers, and 17 is prime.

Okay...okay, I can figure this out...

Okay. I get it.

Trollgaard
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Trollgaard » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:51 pm

Trollgaard wrote:

Did you check his gear to make sure he was a man? What if he was a woman trying to sneak into a male restroom and upset public decency.

Think about it.

Well, either way the person was in need, so I helped out.

Grenartia
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:52 pm

Oneracon wrote:
The Shia Califate wrote:Parents today are too "do whatever you want and I'll support you!". There has to be a foot to put down somewhere.

Except that is what being a parent is, unconditional love and support.

Indeed. I know that no matter what, my parents love me. And that as long as I'm not causing anybody any harm, and what I do makes me happy, they'll support me. And I fail to see any problem with that.

Especially Dirty Hippies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Especially Dirty Hippies » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:53 pm

Trollgaard wrote:

Think about it.

Well, either way the person was in need, so I helped out.

And yet you and I both know, Trollgaard...the Trans Hit Squad is still out there. And they're the only thing between us and a cushy gig in Washington if we can take them down.

Grenartia
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:54 pm

Oneracon wrote:
Grenartia wrote:

And, as I said before, even if they aren't trans it is not good parenting for parents to stifle their children's self-exploration.

Quite.

The Shia Califate
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Shia Califate » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:54 pm

Grenartia wrote:
Threlizdun wrote:Most know when they are young, as that is the average age where we develop concepts of gender identity. 1. I knew when I was four.

2. What problem would that be?

1. I had inklings I was non-binary at 4, started suppressing them at 9, and finally accepted it at 17.

I am always hearing about young children getting the pills to stop development and sex Change. But the problem is, they're children. They're too young to know what they really want.
Neuhausen wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General