NATION

PASSWORD

Anti-LGBTI Hate Group Persecuting Trans Minor

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zottistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zottistan » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:42 am

Kleveburg wrote:
Zottistan wrote:Source this nonsense, please.

Alrighty, I'm not going to link to some stupid site, but let's see that when rape happens it usually is a man offending the woman, you know this.

Unsourced, but I'd guess you're right. Which probably has more to do with the fact that there are statistically many more straight men than gay men, of course. Realistically, the amount of gay men raping other men in the bathroom is very, very low. Even taking into account the fact that most people are straight, you'll find bathroom rapes are very uncommon.
But most Guy/guy rapes are prison rape and/or Pedophilia.

More unsourced nonsense.
Ireland, BCL and LLM, Training Barrister, Cismale Bi Dude and Gym-Bro, Generally Boring Socdem Eurocuck

Tekania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 26, 2004
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tekania » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:42 am

Kleveburg wrote:
Liriena wrote:Pedophilia is sexual attraction towards pre-pubescent minors.

Yes, but as I have already stated, plenty of Male/Male rape is Pedophilia, what next?

So while we're on the case of rape, what statistics do you have showing the frequency of transgendered women raping women?
Such heroic nonsense!

Ayreonia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ayreonia » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:42 am

Olthar wrote:
Ayreonia wrote:Maybe stick figures are rapist crucifixes? I've got to get one.

Totally. I should put one on my apartment door and wear another on a necklace. Then I'll be rape-proof.

I wouldn't. I don't want somebody to mistake my apartment for a dook hut. It's messy enough as it is.
Images likely to cause widespread offense, such as the swastika, are not permitted as national flags. Please see the One-Stop Rules Shop ("Acceptable Flag Policy").

Photoshopped birds flipping the bird not acceptable.

Immoren
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 20, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Immoren » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:42 am

Orcoa wrote:
Immoren wrote:
Straight men can rape other men. You are aware of that?

You are talking to a person that is agasint and I quote

"Anti : Anarchism, Communism, Gypsies, Liberal media, Crossbreeding, LGBT, Diversity, Multiculturalism, Capitalism, United Nations, Miscegenation,Tobacco, Pacifists"

You are aware that this guy may not hold more reasonable views

Because of my heritage, I've habit of unreasonably bashing my head against things. :P

Kleveburg wrote:

Yes, but as I have already stated, plenty of Male/Male rape is Pedophilia, what next?

Still waiting for the source.
IC Flag Is a Pope Principia
discoursedrome wrote:everyone knows that quote, "I know not what weapons World War Three will be fought, but World War Four will be fought with sticks and stones," but in a way it's optimistic and inspiring because it suggests that even after destroying civilization and returning to the stone age we'll still be sufficiently globalized and bellicose to have another world war right then and there

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:44 am

Immoren wrote:
Orcoa wrote:You are talking to a person that is agasint and I quote

"Anti : Anarchism, Communism, Gypsies, Liberal media, Crossbreeding, LGBT, Diversity, Multiculturalism, Capitalism, United Nations, Miscegenation,Tobacco, Pacifists"

Because of my heritage, I've habit of unreasonably bashing my head against things. :P

Kleveburg wrote:Yes, but as I have already stated, plenty of Male/Male rape is Pedophilia, what next?

We have a waiting room over here, sir. The doctor won't be with you shortly.
Last edited by Lost Heros on Sun Mar 6, 2016 12:00, edited 173 times in total.

You can send me a TG. I won't mind.

"The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot." - Salvador Dali

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:44 am

Ayreonia wrote:
Olthar wrote:Totally. I should put one on my apartment door and wear another on a necklace. Then I'll be rape-proof.

I wouldn't. I don't want somebody to mistake my apartment for a dook hut. It's messy enough as it is.

That's why you make sure it's a stick figure with a dress. Then guys can't come in, and if women do it, it's alright because that's hot. *nods*
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Tekania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tekania » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:46 am

Immoren wrote:
Orcoa wrote:You are talking to a person that is agasint and I quote

Kleveburg wrote:Yes, but as I have already stated, plenty of Male/Male rape is Pedophilia, what next?

You ever hear of cryostasis? It's a procedure where your body is frozen in death till medical science develops enough to thaw you out and cure you.... you may want to look into that while waiting.
Last edited by Tekania on Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Such heroic nonsense!

Jormengand
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jormengand » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:47 am

Kleveburg wrote:

Study concludes that paedophilia is no more common in homosexuals than heterosexuals.

Now that the threadjack is out of the way, can we please go back to trans people and how they aren't rapists either?
Jormengand wrote:It would be really meta if I sigged this.

Ayreonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ayreonia » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:48 am

Olthar wrote:
Ayreonia wrote:I wouldn't. I don't want somebody to mistake my apartment for a dook hut. It's messy enough as it is.

That's why you make sure it's a stick figure with a dress. Then guys can't come in, and if women do it, it's alright because that's hot. *nods*

Ah, so that's why some people are so concerned about restroom rape.
Images likely to cause widespread offense, such as the swastika, are not permitted as national flags. Please see the One-Stop Rules Shop ("Acceptable Flag Policy").

Immoren
Khan of Spam

Postby Immoren » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:49 am

Olthar wrote:
Ayreonia wrote:Maybe stick figures are rapist crucifixes? I've got to get one.

Totally. I should put one on my apartment door and wear another on a necklace. Then I'll be rape-proof.

I thought this discussion was about rapists, not vampires.
discoursedrome wrote:everyone knows that quote, "I know not what weapons World War Three will be fought, but World War Four will be fought with sticks and stones," but in a way it's optimistic and inspiring because it suggests that even after destroying civilization and returning to the stone age we'll still be sufficiently globalized and bellicose to have another world war right then and there

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:50 am

Ayreonia wrote:
Olthar wrote:That's why you make sure it's a stick figure with a dress. Then guys can't come in, and if women do it, it's alright because that's hot. *nods*

Ah, so that's why some people are so concerned about restroom rape.

Hmm?

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Ayreonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ayreonia » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:54 am

Olthar wrote:
Ayreonia wrote:Ah, so that's why some people are so concerned about restroom rape.

Hmm?

Well, you know. We can't have unisex restrooms because apparently men find a woman taking a dump too arousing to resist. And here you plan to turn your flat into a girls-only shitter, because that's hot.

Screw this, jokes aren't funny when you have to explain them.

Heleventia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Heleventia » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:55 am

Well thats what you get fore defying God's wishes and becoming a trans and toying with your gender. However, I do feel bad for that trans minor. How can it know when it is neither emotionally nor mentally mature enough to decide about its life? What were its parents doing and how could they allow such a blasphemy? BTW, what happened to the anti-LGBT. I guess they should be banned and thrown in jail for this. And the trans to a rehabilitation centre and its parent to a parental class.
This is me here:

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:55 am

Ayreonia wrote:
Olthar wrote:Hmm?

Well, you know. We can't have unisex restrooms because apparently men find a woman taking a dump too arousing to resist. And here you plan to turn your flat into a girls-only shitter, because that's hot.

I'm not a man...and I was just making a joke...

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:58 am

Heleventia wrote:Well thats what you get fore defying God's wishes and becoming a trans and toying with your gender. However, I do feel bad for that trans minor. How can it know when it is neither emotionally nor mentally mature enough to decide about its life? What were its parents doing and how could they allow such a blasphemy? BTW, what happened to the anti-LGBT. I guess they should be banned and thrown in jail for this. And the trans to a rehabilitation centre and its parent to a parental class.

Don't call trans people "it." It's dehumanizing and insulting, and the mods have ruled that it's trolling/flamebaiting.

Jormengand
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jormengand » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:58 am

Heleventia wrote:Well thats what you get fore defying God's wishes and becoming a trans and toying with your gender.

You do know that God made Trans* people have the same brain structure as other people of their chosen gender, rather than physical sex. Clearly, this could only be because He intended them to transition. Maybe it's a test, to see if they can get past these people who want to stop them and become who God intended them to be.
Jormengand wrote:It would be really meta if I sigged this.

Ayreonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ayreonia » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:59 am

Olthar wrote:
Ayreonia wrote:Well, you know. We can't have unisex restrooms because apparently men find a woman taking a dump too arousing to resist. And here you plan to turn your flat into a girls-only shitter, because that's hot.

I'm not a man...and I was just making a joke...

I know, and I know. Please don't think I'm actually accusing you of being a rapist or anything like that. I just failed at making a joke.

Heleventia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Heleventia » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:59 am

Olthar wrote:
Heleventia wrote:Well thats what you get fore defying God's wishes and becoming a trans and toying with your gender. However, I do feel bad for that trans minor. How can it know when it is neither emotionally nor mentally mature enough to decide about its life? What were its parents doing and how could they allow such a blasphemy? BTW, what happened to the anti-LGBT. I guess they should be banned and thrown in jail for this. And the trans to a rehabilitation centre and its parent to a parental class.

Don't call trans people "it." It's dehumanizing and insulting, and the mods have ruled that it's trolling/flamebaiting.

Then, what should I call them?

Jormengand wrote:
Heleventia wrote:Well thats what you get fore defying God's wishes and becoming a trans and toying with your gender.

You do know that God made Trans* people have the same brain structure as other people of their chosen gender, rather than physical sex. Clearly, this could only be because He intended them to transition. Maybe it's a test, to see if they can get past these people who want to stop them and become who God intended them to be.

What the hell, no not at all.
This is me here:

Rawasistan
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Rawasistan » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:00 am

Obvious troll post. Report and move on.
2,000 Active
4,000 Reserve

Islamic Caliphate State
No Elections
Absolute Monarchy

Pansexual Transgender Non-Practicing Lutheran American Girl

Immoren
Khan of Spam

Postby Immoren » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:01 am

Heleventia wrote:Well thats what you get fore defying God's wishes

Who are you to claim to know your YHWH's wishes?

Heleventia wrote: and becoming a trans and toying with your gender.

You are or are not trans. You just don't become one.
Heleventia wrote:However, I do feel bad for that trans minor. How can it know when it is neither emotionally nor mentally mature enough to decide about its life?

Stop using "it". It's dehumanizing

Heleventia wrote:What were its parents doing and how could they allow such a blasphemy?

Blasphemy according to whom?

Heleventia wrote:And the trans to a rehabilitation centre and its parent to a parental class.

What? Why?

Immoren
Khan of Spam

Postby Immoren » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:01 am

Heleventia wrote:Then, what should I call them?

They.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:03 am

Heleventia wrote:
Olthar wrote:Don't call trans people "it." It's dehumanizing and insulting, and the mods have ruled that it's trolling/flamebaiting.

Either their chosen gendered pronoun or the singular "they."

Zottistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zottistan » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:04 am

i) You don't "become" trans, any more than you "become" black.
ii) Sex, not gender. Your gender simply is, your sex is what's generally fixed.
iii) By not being trans, you'd being defying the wishes of the god I just made up right now. Who's wishes are exactly as valid as the wishes of whichever god you believe in.
Ireland, BCL and LLM, Training Barrister, Cismale Bi Dude and Gym-Bro, Generally Boring Socdem Eurocuck

Tekania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tekania » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:05 am

Heleventia wrote:
Olthar wrote:Don't call trans people "it." It's dehumanizing and insulting, and the mods have ruled that it's trolling/flamebaiting.

Jormengand wrote:You do know that God made Trans* people have the same brain structure as other people of their chosen gender, rather than physical sex. Clearly, this could only be because He intended them to transition. Maybe it's a test, to see if they can get past these people who want to stop them and become who God intended them to be.

What the hell, no not at all.

The appropriate way to refer to transpeople is by the gender they identify with (ie, for a trans-women [born male] she, or trans-male [born female] he).
Such heroic nonsense!

Kleveburg
Envoy

Founded: Jul 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kleveburg » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:06 am

Zottistan wrote:

i) You don't "become" trans, any more than you "become" black.
ii) Sex, not gender. Your gender simply is, your sex is what's generally fixed.
iii) By not being trans, you'd being defying the wishes of the god I just made up right now. Who's wishes are exactly as valid as the wishes of whichever god you believe in.

Meaning you don't 'change' your gender at all, per se. You may change some of your features. But you are what you're born as. Just like if you're born black, you can't 'become' white or being born straight, you can't 'become' gay.
Kleveburg is a Far-Right National Socialist Dutch nation, differing from the Left-Wing mob of Nationstates
Pros and Cons
Pro : National Socialism, Fascism, Women's Rights, Pure Europe, Environment Protection, Far-Right politics, Nationalistic Pride, NSB
Anti : Anarchism, Communism, Gypsies, Left-Wing Politics, Miscegenation, Multiculturalism, Tobacco, Pacifism, Capitalism, United Nations, Inbreeding
The Theme Song of Kleveburg (Not anthem) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBMSSBeTDgU

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General