NATION

PASSWORD

Anti-LGBTI Hate Group Persecuting Trans Minor

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Especially Dirty Hippies
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Especially Dirty Hippies » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:35 pm

Trollgaard wrote:
Probably would be a great movie.

Okay, twenty questions. Are any of your puppets more famous than you are, Trollgaard?
In sixteenth-century Europe, the disease of virgins, or green sickness, was seen as a common disorder affecting young unmarried girls. Its symptoms included weakness, dietary disturbance, lack of menstruation and most significantly, a change in skin colour. Understanding of the condition turned puberty and virginity into medical problems, and proposed to cure them by bloodletting, diet, exercise, and marriage. - The Disease of Virgins, a book I saw a promo for while trying to learn how babies are made.

The United Colonies of Earth
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The United Colonies of Earth » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:35 pm

Especially Dirty Hippies wrote:
The United Colonies of Earth wrote:It was a good handjob.

I was going to say, "after all, what's really a 'bad' handjobs?" and then I realized this is NSG and people would answer it and get upset about the answer and eventually it would be about whether a baby is a parasite.

:rofl: never had a real handjob, by the way.
The United Colonies of Earth exists:
to bring about the settlement of all planets not yet inhabited by a sapient species within this Galaxy and Universe by the Human Race, or all members of the species Homo sapiens;
to ensure the observation and protection of the rights of all human beings;
to defend humankind from invasion, catastrophe, fraud and violence;
to represent the interests of humankind to the other governments of the Galaxy;
to facilitate the perpetuation of the unity of human civilization and infrastructure between otherwise self-governing colonies;
and to promote technological advancement and scientific discovery for the perpetuation and expansion of the unity and empowerment of all human beings.
E Stēllīs Lībertās

The Shia Califate
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Shia Califate » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:36 pm

The OP also raises another interesting question: can people this young really show signs of being transgender?

If a boy goes to his mom and says he wants to be a girl, and the mom sells all the boys clothes and buys dresses, there might be a problem in society.
Likes: Religion, Iran, Capitalism, Business, Democracy, Theocracy
Dislikes: Anarchy, Atheism, Polytheism, Kurds, Unions
Neuhausen wrote:
Fascist Russian Empire wrote:Hell, in most Islamic countries, male homosexuality is punishable by death, while female homosexuality is legal.

Don't worry. I'm equally (lesbians also) against same-sex marriage.

I apologize for my strange sense of grammar; I type like Charles Dickens fell down the stairs and suffered a traumatic injury

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:36 pm

Trollgaard wrote:
Grenartia wrote:
You probably don't see anything wrong with status quo. Because you're not negatively affected nor know anybody who is. But we are and we do.

Well, obviously.

And that's why we're "going bonkers", trying to tell you that what you advocate is a Bad ThingTM.
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

Trollgaard
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2007
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Trollgaard » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:36 pm

Trollgaard wrote:
Probably would be a great movie.

Okay, twenty questions. Are any of your puppets more famous than you are, Trollgaard?

What?

I don't have puppets.

Belzia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Belzia » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:36 pm

I'm noticing some of these posts are slipping out of PG-13 level...
Poni Poni Poni
Generation 35 (The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your signature.
Armed Forces data
Defcon: 5 4 3 2 1
Left: 5.16, Libertarian: 1.87
I am a Catholic

Especially Dirty Hippies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Especially Dirty Hippies » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:37 pm

The United Colonies of Earth wrote:
I was going to say, "after all, what's really a 'bad' handjobs?" and then I realized this is NSG and people would answer it and get upset about the answer and eventually it would be about whether a baby is a parasite.

:rofl: never had a real handjob, by the way.

Well, it DOES detract from public decency so don't do it in restrooms or places where food is prepared.

I guess do it in your marital bough or something.
In sixteenth-century Europe, the disease of virgins, or green sickness, was seen as a common disorder affecting young unmarried girls. Its symptoms included weakness, dietary disturbance, lack of menstruation and most significantly, a change in skin colour. Understanding of the condition turned puberty and virginity into medical problems, and proposed to cure them by bloodletting, diet, exercise, and marriage. - The Disease of Virgins, a book I saw a promo for while trying to learn how babies are made.

Especially Dirty Hippies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Especially Dirty Hippies » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:38 pm

Trollgaard wrote:

What?

I don't have puppets.

How long have you been doing Wilford Brimley?

Grenartia
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:38 pm

The Shia Califate wrote:
Threlizdun wrote:We should be intolerant of attitudes causing tremendous suffering and death.

Being uncomfortable won't directly cause "tremendous suffering and death". I really doubt that this bathroom thing is a matter of life and death.

http://www.thetaskforce.org/downloads/reports/reports/ntds_full.pdf

Read this whole PDF, then come back and tell us what you learned, if anything.
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.

Threlizdun
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 14, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Threlizdun » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:38 pm

Trollgaard wrote:
Grenartia wrote:
Yes, because opinions that make needlessly life worse for people are generally shitty opinions. Do I not have the right to tell you that you have a shitty opinion if it will directly make life worse for me, especially if I can prove that it will?

And again, I don't care because I don't know you. For all I know you could be a robot/computer program.

If I knew you in the real world and you were having problems, then yes, I may rally to your cause. I haven't been affected personally, so this issue is really really low on my radar.

Sorry if that irritates you.
I am saying this out of genuine concern; you should really look into visiting a psychiatrist. You may have some form of antisocial personality disorder, as if is not normal to lack empathy to the degree you do. Again that's not a taunt, but genuine interest in getting you help.
She/they

Communalist, Social Ecologist, Bioregionalist

This site stresses me out, so I rarely come on here anymore. I'll try to be civil and respectful towards those I'm debating on here. If you don't extend the same courtesy then I'll probably just ignore you.

If we've been friendly in the past and you want to keep in touch, shoot me a telegram

Especially Dirty Hippies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Especially Dirty Hippies » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:39 pm

Belzia wrote:I'm noticing some of these posts are slipping out of PG-13 level...

Okay, this is probably true. No more fat aunts.

The United Colonies of Earth
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The United Colonies of Earth » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:39 pm

The Shia Califate wrote:The OP also raises another interesting question: can people this young really show signs of being transgender?

If a boy goes to his mom and says he wants to be a girl, and the mom sells all the boys clothes and buys dresses, there might be a problem in society.

I dunno. When did you really begin to feel whatever gender you are, anyway?
Furthermore, what is the problem in Society you see in a boy saying he wants to be a girl and getting him/her dresses? I see a transgender girl and her mother.
Last edited by The United Colonies of Earth on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The United Colonies of Earth exists:
to bring about the settlement of all planets not yet inhabited by a sapient species within this Galaxy and Universe by the Human Race, or all members of the species Homo sapiens;
to ensure the observation and protection of the rights of all human beings;
to defend humankind from invasion, catastrophe, fraud and violence;
to represent the interests of humankind to the other governments of the Galaxy;
to facilitate the perpetuation of the unity of human civilization and infrastructure between otherwise self-governing colonies;
and to promote technological advancement and scientific discovery for the perpetuation and expansion of the unity and empowerment of all human beings.
E Stēllīs Lībertās

Trollgaard
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Trollgaard » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:39 pm

Trollgaard wrote:
What?

I don't have puppets.

How long have you been doing Wilford Brimley?

I know who that is, but I fail to see the connection.

I have been called an anachronism, old fashioned, etc before, if that's what you're getting at?

Mike the Progressive
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mike the Progressive » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:39 pm

The United Colonies of Earth wrote:It was a good handjob.

Heh :lol:

Grenartia
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:39 pm

Belzia wrote:
Grenartia wrote:
You don't think that shit happens in bathrooms, too?

the pun, It BURNS

I assure you, it was unintended. :lol:

Belzia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Belzia » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:40 pm

Belzia wrote:I'm noticing some of these posts are slipping out of PG-13 level...

Okay, this is probably true. No more fat aunts.

I'm hoping you took notes of the discussions of a handjob above, which by no means is PG-13
Poni Poni Poni
Generation 35 (The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your signature.
Armed Forces data
I am a Catholic

Threlizdun
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 14, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Threlizdun » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:40 pm

The Shia Califate wrote:The OP also raises another interesting question: can people this young really show signs of being transgender?
Most know when they are young, as that is the average age where we develop concepts of gender identity. I knew when I was four.

What problem would that be?
She/they

Communalist, Social Ecologist, Bioregionalist

This site stresses me out, so I rarely come on here anymore. I'll try to be civil and respectful towards those I'm debating on here. If you don't extend the same courtesy then I'll probably just ignore you.

If we've been friendly in the past and you want to keep in touch, shoot me a telegram

Oneracon
Senator

Founded: Jul 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Oneracon » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:40 pm

So not respecting your child's decisions is a problem in society. How do you know that this boy tries living as a girl for a while and realizes that after exploring it he doesn't want to live as a girl? Sometimes it's just curiosity, sometimes it is because they are realizing their identity.

Suppressing children exploring who they are is not good parenting, and will lead to those children growing up to be repressed adults who will perpetuate the cycle.
Last edited by Oneracon on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Compass
Economic Left/Right: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.72
Oneracon IC Links
Factbook
Embassies

"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power"
Pro:LGBTQ+ rights, basic income, secularism, gun control, internet freedom, civic nationalism, non-military national service, independent Scotland, antifa
Anti: Social conservatism, laissez-faire capitalism, NuAtheism, PETA, capital punishment, Putin, SWERF, TERF, GamerGate, "Alt-right" & neo-Nazism, Drumpf, ethnic nationalism, "anti-PC", pineapple on pizza

Your resident Canadian neutral good socdem graduate student.

*Here, queer, and not a prop for your right-wing nonsense.*

Greed and Death
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Greed and Death » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:41 pm

The Genoese Cromanatum wrote:1:) Nationstates General is not your personal army

NSG is my personal army.
And I am ordering you all to avenge that kid.
NSG attack!!!!
"Trying to solve the healthcare problem by mandating people buy insurance is like trying to solve the homeless problem by mandating people buy a house."(paraphrase from debate with Hilary Clinton)
Barack Obama

Dusk_Kittens
Ambassador

Founded: May 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dusk_Kittens » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:41 pm

For those who are unaware of the science, this link contains summaries of, and links to, articles in scholarly, peer-reviewed scientific and medical journals, and the record of an Australian Supreme Court case, demonstrating clearly that Transsexuality is not a choice, nor a psychological issue (although dysphoria would naturally be expected to, and does, occur in many cases), but rather, has physical characteristics, at least some of which have been shown to predate any sort of hormonal therapy.

While Chaz Bono's assertion that it's a birth defect has been vilified by some in the Trans* community, I don't really think there's a better term than "birth defect" in light of the scientific evidence. However, this is arguably true only in the case of the "classic" transsexual (someone who is chromosomally male but received an estrogen wash of the brain in utero, or chromosomally female but received a testosterone wash of the brain in utero) and the case of CAH (Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia), and may not apply to cases like Klinefelter syndrome (having XXY chromosomes) or intersexuality, depending on whether chromosomal "abnormalities" are regarded as "birth defects" or not.
Her Divine Grace,
the Sovereign Principessa Luna,
Ulata-Druidessâ Teutâs di Genovâs,
Ardua-Druidessâ of Dusk Kittens

The Tribal Confederacy of Dusk_Kittens
(a Factbook in progress)
~ Stairsneach ~

My Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -7.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.72
(Left Libertarian)

My C4SS Ratings
58% Economic Leftist
63% Anarchist
79% Anti-Militarist
67% Socio-Cultural Liberal
80% Civil Libertarian

"... perché lo universale degli uomini
si pascono così di quel che pare come di quello che è:
anzi, molte volte si muovono
più per le cose che paiono che per quelle che sono."
-- Niccolò Machiavelli,
Discorsi sopra la prima deca di Tito Livio,
Libro Primo, Capitolo 25.

The Holy Therns
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 09, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Holy Therns » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:42 pm

greed and death wrote:

NSG is my personal army.
NSG attack!!!!

Enter: The Trans Hit Squad!
Platitude with attitude
Your new favorite.
MTF transperson. She/her. Lives in Sweden.
Also, N A N A ! ! !
Gallade wrote:Love, cake, wine and banter. No greater meaning to life (〜^∇^)〜

Ethel mermania wrote:to therns is to transend the pettiness of the field of play into the field of dreams.

Grenartia
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:42 pm

Grenartia wrote:
Is it wrong that I hate reality for not making that true?

It would be awesome if Trans Hit Squad took in 120 mil on opening weekend, and spawned a series of first person shooters that Gamer Magazine would later say "Makes Halo look like a handjob from your fat aunt".

:rofl: Getting sigged and AQ'd, when I catch up with the thread.

Belzia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Belzia » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:42 pm

greed and death wrote:

NSG is my personal army.
NSG attack!!!!

I think that the person you quoted had been binging on /b/ and Encyclopedia Dramatica.
Poni Poni Poni
Armed Forces data
I am a Catholic

Trollgaard
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Trollgaard » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:42 pm

Threlizdun wrote:
Trollgaard wrote:
And again, I don't care because I don't know you. For all I know you could be a robot/computer program.

If I knew you in the real world and you were having problems, then yes, I may rally to your cause. I haven't been affected personally, so this issue is really really low on my radar.

Sorry if that irritates you.
I am saying this out of genuine concern; you should really look into visiting a psychiatrist. You may have some form of antisocial personality disorder, as if is not normal to lack empathy to the degree you do. Again that's not a taunt, but genuine interest in getting you help.

This only comes out on the internet. In the real world I'm as compassionate a person you can meet, however you have to come to me personally for help. As in asking for money if you are homeless. I break out my wallet almost every time. I have to see the issue with my own eyes.

The Shia Califate
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Shia Califate » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:42 pm

Oneracon wrote:

So not respecting your child's decisions is a problem in society. How do you know that this boy tries living as a girl for a while and realizes that after exploring it he doesn't want to live as a girl? Sometimes it's just curiosity, sometimes it is because they are realizing their identity.

Suppressing children exploring who they are is not good parenting, and will lead to those children growing up to be repressed adults who will perpetuate the cycle.

Parents today are too "do whatever you want and I'll support you!". There has to be a foot to put down somewhere.
Likes: Religion, Iran, Capitalism, Business, Democracy, Theocracy
Dislikes: Anarchy, Atheism, Polytheism, Kurds, Unions
Neuhausen wrote:
Fascist Russian Empire wrote:Hell, in most Islamic countries, male homosexuality is punishable by death, while female homosexuality is legal.

Don't worry. I'm equally (lesbians also) against same-sex marriage.

I apologize for my strange sense of grammar; I type like Charles Dickens fell down the stairs and suffered a traumatic injury

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General