NATION

PASSWORD

The Hitler Speech They Don't Want You To Hear

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Leningrad Union
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Leningrad Union » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:50 am

Empire of Vlissingen wrote:
Nationalist State of Knox wrote:So are you saying we shouldn't have gone to war with Nazi Germany?

No but sometimes I think Europe would be a better place with Hitler ruling.
I don't know why.

Yeah I agree. While we're at it, let's murder all of those Khazarian Reptilian Jews! Those filthy swine own everything and deserve to die for no reason, but let's kill them anyway because #yolo

F*** you

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:21 am

Empire of Vlissingen wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G57GKUtWzNs

I saw this video with a speech with Hitler.

It's about Hitler saying that Americans forced European nations to go in war against Germany.
With economic sanctions.

I know Hitler killed millions of people, but his economic should be looked at because they helped Germany to get rid of most economic problems like unemployment and poverty.

Hitler's economy only worked because they were at war. If they had managed to conquer everyone they wanted to conquer, the economy would have collapsed.
Signatures are so 2014.

Divair
Khan of Spam

Founded: May 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Divair » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:22 am

Empire of Vlissingen wrote:
Nationalist State of Knox wrote:So are you saying we shouldn't have gone to war with Nazi Germany?

No but sometimes I think Europe would be a better place with Hitler ruling.
I don't know why.

The fuck. The utter fuck.

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:35 am

I'm disinclined to keep up a holocaust denial & 'HItler wasn't so bad' argument traipsing about under the guise of 'economic pressure cover for war efforts'.

Feel free to file a GHR if you disagree.

Previous

Return to General