NATION

PASSWORD

Is Europe Anti-Semitic and/or Anti-Islamic?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Is it anti-Semitic and/or anti-Islam?

Yes
16%
No
59%
Yes but only Islam
21%
Yes but only Judaism
4%

Total votes : 277

Chinese Regions
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chinese Regions » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:36 pm

Neo-Mlytoria wrote:
Chinese Regions wrote:Orly? Point out the verse that explicitly states "Islam is a religion of War" and anything from the Hadiths does not count.
I would, but I'm not given to redo things that have already been done perfectly before.
Wytenigistan wrote:Omgz teh religion is teh ebil!!
Yeah, if you could not strawman-ify my argument and cherrypick the thinnest, glossed over, most irrelevant parts that you find most suitable for your piss-poor mocking, that'd be great.
Your intention is clear that you argue that Islam is evll, there was nothing to cherrypick.
Fan of Transformers?|Fan of Star Trek?|你会说中文吗?
Geopolitics: Internationalist, Pan-Asian, Pan-African, Pan-Arab, Pan-Slavic, Eurofederalist,
  • For the promotion of closer ties between Europe and Russia but without Dugin's anti-intellectual quackery.
  • Against NATO, the Anglo-American "special relationship", Israel and Wahhabism.

Sociopolitics: Pro-Intellectual, Pro-Science, Secular, Strictly Anti-Theocractic, for the liberation of PoCs in Western Hemisphere without the hegemony of white liberals
Economics: Indifferent

Neo-Mlytoria
Envoy

Founded: Feb 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Mlytoria » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:42 pm

All religion is evil and tumultuous in nature. It just happens that we're talking about Islam, perhaps the most vile of theism's various twisted, corrupting forms on all the planet at this time.

Now do you have nothing to say to those piles upon piles of proof that Islam is a religion of war and nothing but, proof which you yourself asked for?
I'm a psychotic tsundere pansexual perv who <3s sexual openness 'n' stuff, & I'm sustained on the tears of gay-hating theists. Fear my lusty wrath! Your weapons are useless against me. Kneel before your master.
When I rule the world I'm going to kill you all.

Blasveck
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Blasveck » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:44 pm

Neo-Mlytoria wrote:All religion is evil and tumultuous in nature. It just happens that we're talking about Islam, perhaps the most vile of theism's various twisted, corrupting forms on all the planet at this time.

Now do you have nothing to say to those piles upon piles of proof that Islam is a religion of war and nothing but, proof which you yourself asked for?

Can I have some sauce for that steamy little claim?
Forever a Communist

Neo-Mlytoria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Mlytoria » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:48 pm

Blasveck wrote:
Neo-Mlytoria wrote:All religion is evil and tumultuous in nature. It just happens that we're talking about Islam, perhaps the most vile of theism's various twisted, corrupting forms on all the planet at this time.

Aside from the countless genocides and wars and strife that it, in all its forms, has caused?
I'm a psychotic tsundere pansexual perv who <3s sexual openness 'n' stuff, & I'm sustained on the tears of gay-hating theists. Fear my lusty wrath! Your weapons are useless against me. Kneel before your master.

Blasveck
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Blasveck » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:55 pm

Neo-Mlytoria wrote:
Blasveck wrote:
Aside from the countless genocides and wars and strife that it, in all its forms, has caused?

Aside from the fact that people have caused countless wars and genocides, and religion was and is simply a tool used to help justify said war and genocides?
Forever a Communist

Chinese Regions
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chinese Regions » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:09 pm

Neo-Mlytoria wrote:
Blasveck wrote:

And ignore the progress it brought.
Fan of Transformers?|Fan of Star Trek?|你会说中文吗?
Geopolitics: Internationalist, Pan-Asian, Pan-African, Pan-Arab, Pan-Slavic, Eurofederalist,
  • For the promotion of closer ties between Europe and Russia but without Dugin's anti-intellectual quackery.
  • Against NATO, the Anglo-American "special relationship", Israel and Wahhabism.

Sociopolitics: Pro-Intellectual, Pro-Science, Secular, Strictly Anti-Theocractic, for the liberation of PoCs in Western Hemisphere without the hegemony of white liberals
Economics: Indifferent

Neo-Mlytoria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Mlytoria » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:18 pm

Blasveck wrote:
Neo-Mlytoria wrote:Aside from the countless genocides and wars and strife that it, in all its forms, has caused?

Aside from the fact that people have caused countless wars and genocides, and religion was and is simply a tool used to help justify said war and genocides?
There are two things that cause such outbursts: selfishness in the vein of expansionism, imperialism and so on; and plain ideological idiocy. The latter of which religion causes the vast majority of, and, as is demonstrated by the example of Islam, can also cause the former though less commonly so. Just because there's another potential cause doesn't mean we shouldn't eliminate religion.

Chinese Regions wrote:
Neo-Mlytoria wrote:Aside from the countless genocides and wars and strife that it, in all its forms, has caused?

And ignore the progress it brought.
Progress that would have happened with or without any form of religion. You know what they say: With or without religion, good people will do good, and bad people bad. But for good people to do bad takes religion.
Last edited by Neo-Mlytoria on Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wytenigistan
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Wytenigistan » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:07 pm

Neo-Mlytoria wrote:
Chinese Regions wrote:Orly? Point out the verse that explicitly states "Islam is a religion of War" and anything from the Hadiths does not count.
I would, but I'm not given to redo things that have already been done perfectly before.
Wytenigistan wrote:Omgz teh religion is teh ebil!!
Yeah, if you could not strawman-ify my argument and cherrypick the thinnest, glossed over, most irrelevant parts that you find most suitable for your piss-poor mocking, that'd be great.

Actually I'm pretty sure I got the gist of it. If you want to be taken seriously, try making a serious argument. Lol.
Union busting is anti-capitalist, unpatriotic and self-destructive.
The Honker Banditess
Your mom's ***** was kosovo last night, just ask her how much iraq.
Right: 2.89
Libertarian: 5.23
Non-interventionist: 5.93
Cultural liberal: 3.22
United Timelines Outpost Number 99999999 wrote:When the Landfill comes to town, old people congeal to their rocking chairs and branch out like meat fungus.

Neoconstantius wrote:NSG: ad hoc ad hominem ad nauseum

Estado Paulista wrote:You can never have too much Xanax.

Kebaballah!

Jamjai
Minister

Founded: Jul 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Jamjai » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:47 pm

Neo-Mlytoria wrote:Go home Jamjal, you are drunk.

We're just going in circles here. You're not saying anything new, and your carbon-copy, bare argument of a sentence or two thoroughly destroyed, you only say what is in essence the same thing over and over again, ad infinitum.

You spelled my name wrong...its with an "i" not a "l"
Last edited by Jamjai on Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RP: 34 million

Leningrad Union
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Leningrad Union » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:23 pm

Jamjai wrote:
Neo-Mlytoria wrote:Go home Jamjal, you are drunk.

We're just going in circles here. You're not saying anything new, and your carbon-copy, bare argument of a sentence or two thoroughly destroyed, you only say what is in essence the same thing over and over again, ad infinitum.

You spelled my name wrong...its with an "i" not a "l"

He got deleted

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General