NATION

PASSWORD

What political party are you?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Union of the West
Minister

Founded: Jul 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of the West » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:30 pm

Agh! I say the word abortion and everyone gets off topic. GET BACK ON TOPIC PEOPLE!!!
☩ Orthodox Christian ☩
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.

Vazdania
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Vazdania » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:30 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I do not participate in the Indian political system beyond a local level.

I scared as to inquire about the political parties of India. :unsure:
NSG's Resident Constitutional Executive Monarchist!
We Monarchists Stand With The Morals Of The Past, As We Hatch Impossible Treasons Against The Present.

They Have No Voice; So I will Speak For Them. The Right To Life Is Fundamental To All Humans Regardless Of How Developed They Are. Pro-Woman. Pro-Child. Pro-Life.

NSG's Newest Vegetarian!

Regnum Dominae
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Regnum Dominae » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:32 pm

The Union of the West wrote:Agh! I say the word abortion and everyone gets off topic. GET BACK ON TOPIC PEOPLE!!!

Okay. Back on topic.

I'm American, and an independent with mild Democratic leanings (except for GOP center-rightists like Christie and Huntsman, and Gary Johnson is the one Libertarian I actually like). The Democrats are a bit too economically left for me and aren't socially left enough, but they're far better than the majority of the GOP which seems to be attempting to drive itself over a cliff.

The Randroids, Luddites, and Theocrats are all thankfully irrelevant.
Last edited by Regnum Dominae on Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I support peace in Israel and Palestine. The governments and people in power on all sides are an absolute disgrace, and their unwillingness to pursue peace is a disservice to the people they are meant to be serving. The status quo is not simply untenable; it is unquestionably unacceptable.

The Union of the West
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of the West » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:33 pm

Vazdania wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I do not participate in the Indian political system beyond a local level.

I scared as to inquire about the political parties of India. :unsure:

Can't be as scary as the American ones.
☩ Orthodox Christian ☩
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:33 pm

The Union of the West wrote:
Vazdania wrote:I scared as to inquire about the political parties of India. :unsure:

:rofl:
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Vazdania
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Vazdania » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:33 pm

Vazdania wrote:I scared as to inquire about the political parties of India. :unsure:

HA!
We Monarchists Stand With The Morals Of The Past, As We Hatch Impossible Treasons Against The Present.

They Have No Voice; So I will Speak For Them. The Right To Life Is Fundamental To All Humans Regardless Of How Developed They Are. Pro-Woman. Pro-Child. Pro-Life.

NSG's Newest Vegetarian!

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:36 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
The Union of the West wrote:Can't be as scary as the American ones.

:rofl:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-24141678

We just had to arrest 16 politicians from the ruling Indian National Congress party after riots killed 50 people.

1/5th of the Parliament has criminal charges. The others have not been caught.

The opposition party, the BJP, is a Hindu nationalist party. I dislike that policy, but I may break my political silence and support them to get some bloody change, even if the BJP is often dickish. To say the least.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Geilinor
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Geilinor » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:37 pm

Worse.
Member of the Free Democratic Party. Not left. Not right. Forward.
Economic Left/Right: -1.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.41

The Union of the West
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of the West » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:38 pm

Regnum Dominae wrote:
The Union of the West wrote:Agh! I say the word abortion and everyone gets off topic. GET BACK ON TOPIC PEOPLE!!!

Okay. Back on topic.

I'm American, and an independent with mild Democratic leanings (except for GOP center-rightists like Christie and Huntsman, and Gary Johnson is the one Libertarian I actually like). The Democrats are a bit too economically left for me and aren't socially left enough, but they're far better than the majority of the GOP which seems to be attempting to drive itself over a cliff.

The Randroids, Luddites, and Theocrats are all thankfully irrelevant.

Christie's pretty good. I don't know much about Huntsman.
☩ Orthodox Christian ☩

The Union of the West
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of the West » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:39 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote: :rofl:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-24141678

We just had to arrest 16 politicians from the ruling Indian National Congress party after riots killed 50 people.

The opposition party, the BJP, is a Hindu nationalist party. I dislike that policy, but I may break my political silence and support them to get some bloody change, even if the BJP is often dickish. To say the least.

A big chunk of the US Congress is probably corrupt.
☩ Orthodox Christian ☩

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:41 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-24141678

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-12769214
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Geilinor
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Geilinor » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:41 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-24141678

Not close to how bad it is in India, not at all.
Member of the Free Democratic Party. Not left. Not right. Forward.
Economic Left/Right: -1.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.41

The Union of the West
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of the West » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:43 pm

Geilinor wrote:
The Union of the West wrote:A big chunk of the US Congress is probably corrupt.

Not close to how bad it is in India, not at all.

Time to cross India off the list of places to move to.
India
☩ Orthodox Christian ☩

Tulmania
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tulmania » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:44 pm

I'm American and I don't claim any political party. It's pretty foolish to restrict yourself politically. I vote based off of a persons stance on what I believe is important.
Trying to socially encourage bipartisan politics is just ignorant. People need to stop worrying about getting their preferred party in office. Instead focus on voting to make your country better for everyone.
Call me Clay

Vazdania
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Vazdania » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:44 pm

Geilinor wrote:Not close to how bad it is in India, not at all.

Time to cross India off the list of places to move to.
India

I'd like to visit...........just to see the people.

NSG's Newest Vegetarian!

The Union of the West
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of the West » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:45 pm

Tulmania wrote:I'm American and I don't claim any political party. It's pretty foolish to restrict yourself politically. I vote based off of a persons stance on what I believe is important.
Trying to socially encourage bipartisan politics is just ignorant. People need to stop worrying about getting their preferred party in office. Instead focus on voting to make your country better for everyone.

This!!!! 100000000000%!!!!!
☩ Orthodox Christian ☩

The Union of the West
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of the West » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:46 pm

Vazdania wrote:
The Union of the West wrote:Time to cross India off the list of places to move to.
India

I'd like to visit...........just to see the people.

What's so interesting about the people?
☩ Orthodox Christian ☩

Souriya Al-Assad
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Souriya Al-Assad » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:46 pm

Tulmania wrote:I'm American and I don't claim any political party. It's pretty foolish to restrict yourself politically. I vote based off of a persons stance on what I believe is important.

This one infinity of times, multiplied by googolplex in addition to adding red matter on top. Which is exactly one of several reasons I support neither the UMPîtres, nor PS, nor FN in my country.

We need alternatives... not the above feckless parties.
Last edited by Souriya Al-Assad on Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Human Beings are humans, not property.Corporations, (Corporate Property), is property; it is not a human being.Once we understand these two simple concepts, we can move on as a society. - Shofercia | What I believe besides agreeing with the above: Corporations/Conglomerates are vile scum that need to be nationalised, centralised, collectivised as well as redistributed directly back to the masses themselves to control via popular committees. Vive le Communisme! Vive l'idéologie Mathaba!
Imperialism makes monsters out of Man. - Comrade Ernesto Che Guevara.
Allah, Souriya, Bashar w bas! - EPIC
Basically, this. Our form of gov..
NS wars: 1/1/1/1.
USSR/Yugo HDIs 1992 - Haters are going to hate
EPIC 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Hezbollah Compass TRUTH

Vazdania
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Vazdania » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:48 pm

Vazdania wrote:I'd like to visit...........just to see the people.

What's so interesting about the people?

well first off they are an ethnic group outside of Caucasian-White
second off they are like suppose to live in poverty
third off I hear living conditions aren't that great in some parts of the country.

NSG's Newest Vegetarian!

The Union of the West
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of the West » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:48 pm

Vazdania wrote:
The Union of the West wrote:What's so interesting about the people?

well first off they are an ethnic group outside of Caucasian-White
second off they are like suppose to live in poverty
third off I hear living conditions aren't that great in some parts of the country.

So you want to see poor people? May I ask why?
☩ Orthodox Christian ☩

Regnum Dominae
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Regnum Dominae » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:49 pm

Souriya Al-Assad wrote:

This. Which is exactly one of several reasons I support neither the UMPîtres, nor PS, nor FN in my country.

Because France totally needs Juche and Maoism. :roll:
I support peace in Israel and Palestine. The governments and people in power on all sides are an absolute disgrace, and their unwillingness to pursue peace is a disservice to the people they are meant to be serving. The status quo is not simply untenable; it is unquestionably unacceptable.

Souriya Al-Assad
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Souriya Al-Assad » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:51 pm

Regnum Dominae wrote:
Souriya Al-Assad wrote:
This. Which is exactly one of several reasons I support neither the UMPîtres, nor PS, nor FN in my country.

Read my signature if you want to have an idea of how I would see those two, amongst other ideas I support, be implemented.

Human Beings are humans, not property.Corporations, (Corporate Property), is property; it is not a human being.Once we understand these two simple concepts, we can move on as a society. - Shofercia | What I believe besides agreeing with the above: Corporations/Conglomerates are vile scum that need to be nationalised, centralised, collectivised as well as redistributed directly back to the masses themselves to control via popular committees. Vive le Communisme! Vive l'idéologie Mathaba!
Imperialism makes monsters out of Man. - Comrade Ernesto Che Guevara.
Allah, Souriya, Bashar w bas! - EPIC
Basically, this. Our form of gov..
NS wars: 1/1/1/1.
USSR/Yugo HDIs 1992 - Haters are going to hate
EPIC 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Hezbollah Compass TRUTH

Vazdania
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Vazdania » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:52 pm

Regnum Dominae wrote:
Souriya Al-Assad wrote:

They are half way there with their Laïcité and all.

NSG's Newest Vegetarian!

The Union of the West
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of the West » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:52 pm

Souriya Al-Assad wrote:
Regnum Dominae wrote:Because France totally needs Juche and Maoism. :roll:

Read my signature if you want to have an idea of how I would see those two, amongst other ideas I support, be implemented.

Wait so you think corporations are evil, therefore they should be made BIGGER by nationalization?
☩ Orthodox Christian ☩

Frisivisia
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Frisivisia » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:53 pm

This!!!! 100000000000%!!!!!

It's not like one party represents the interests of the people and the world at large far better than the other and ought to receive your vote so they can get a voting block together and make everything a better place. Because you're "above" that.
Impeach The Queen, Legalize Anarchy, Stealing Things Is Not Theft. Sex Pistols 2017.
I'm the evil gubmint PC inspector, here to take your Guns, outlaw your God, and steal your freedom and give it to black people.
I'm Joe Biden. So far as you know.

For: Anarchy, Punk Rock Fury
Against: Thatcher, Fascists, That Fascist Thatcher, Reagan, Nazi Punks, Everyone
"Am I buggin' ya? I don't mean to bug ya." - Bono
Let's cram some more shit in my sig. Cool people cram shit in their sigs. In TECHNICOLOR!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General