NATION

PASSWORD

How Far Is TOO Far? Chronologically Delayed

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ethel mermania » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:20 am

greed and death wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:
i want to know what school district would place an adult in a HS freshman classroom?.

They always place at least one in every HS class rooms.

if i had a wet trout, i would swing it at you. :eyebrow:
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Cameroi
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Cameroi » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:35 pm

societal rules evolve, for reasons that have nothing to do with good or bad, and everything to do with gullibility and the expediency of moments, that are then forgotten, but their results linger on, because people then just assume, the reasons for them doing so had to have been good.
truth isn't what i say. isn't what you say. isn't what anybody says. truth is what is there, when no one is saying anything.

"economic freedom" is "the cake"
=^^=
.../\...

Previous

Return to General