NATION

PASSWORD

The Official Syria (and all things about it) Thread

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Imperial Nilfgaard
Senator

Founded: Jan 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Nilfgaard » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:08 pm

I must say, the Alawites of Jabal Mohsen seem much more refined then the Jihadist and Takfiri groups operating downhill. Those fools look like they are just spoiling for a fight.
Down with the Banderovists!
Remember Odessa!
Крым
это часть России. Россия Своих Не Бросает!

We are the Great Souled Men of NS.
General-Secretary of the American Compartmentalist Party. ComPart for short.
Great Souled Idols: Vladimir Putin, Aleksandr Dugin, Nigel Farage, Marine Le Pen, Eric Zemmour
Manifesto - A Treatise on Souls

Proud Supporter of Bashar al-Assad's fight against terrorism

Shofercia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shofercia » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:56 pm

Sremski okrug wrote:
Shofercia wrote:
Whoah shit, you're alive?!

How've ya been? :hug:

I've been incredibly busy over the past few months due to RL commitments but I should be back and running pretty soon. I can't believe I have been inactive for 1-2 years but time flows awfully fast when money is concerned.

How are things with you? :hug:

Crazy busy IRL, but should free up mid-March. :hug:

I'll TG ya, don't want to bring this thread off topic, especially since I like the OP :P
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
Stonk Power! (North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia
I used pronouns until the mods made using wrong pronouns warnable, so I use names instead; if you see malice there, that's entirely on you, and if pronouns are no longer warnable, I'll go back to using them

Previous

Return to General