NATION

PASSWORD

What do you think of same-sex church wedding ceremonies?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Aquafireland
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5905
Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aquafireland » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:21 am

Grenartia wrote:
Aquafireland wrote:
You want one logical reason? I will give you one. God created the woman and man so they could have sexual reactions with the opposite sex. Period.

Don't forget to apply cold water to burned areas.


Then why did God make some people with inherent attractions to the same gender?

Aquafireland wrote:
Did I ask you to do it? No. So shut your piehole, gaylord.


That's two ad hominems (logical fallacies), and probably flames. You're not doing much for your case, and you're probably on your way to getting slammed by a mod. So cool your jets, buddy. If you can't make your case without insulting others, don't fucking make it at all.

Aquafireland wrote:
God does not exist, huh. Shitty athiest. Keep on denying God. He will punish you, if not in this life, but the afterlife. Just wait and see.


Nah, God won't, because God's not a sadistic dick like that. That's also why God is ok with LGBT people.


Just wait and see. He will certainly do it to disbelievers like you.
abc|xyz

“Some people say you are going the wrong way, when it’s simply a way of your own.”
-Angelina Jolie

User avatar
Furious Grandmothers
Senator
 
Posts: 3964
Founded: Jan 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Furious Grandmothers » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:21 am

Aquafireland wrote:
Liriena wrote:There are hundreds of religious texts in this world, and practically none of them provide credible accounts of historical events, natural phenomena or scientific theory, based on valid methods of observation and experimentation. The Bible in particular abides by none of the rules of scientific thought, and is awfully unreliable as a source for absolutist claims.

You might as well cite Harry Potter as a good or acceptable reason for something.


Listen up, bub. I'm a Muslim, so I don't know the information that the Bible supplies. I respect all Christians, but when it comes to assholes like you, it's different.

Happy Ramadan! (though from your tone it seems not very happy)
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 

User avatar
Grave_n_idle
Post Czar
 
Posts: 43029
Founded: Feb 11, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Grave_n_idle » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:21 am

Aquafireland wrote:
Liriena wrote:A religious text that contradicts scientific realities at that.


You said give me a reason. As long as the word 'reason' was in there, I can say the shit I want.


There's an implication in the word 'reason' that you don't seem to be addressing.
WASSER IST LEBEN

User avatar
Slafstopia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1711
Founded: Jun 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Slafstopia » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:22 am

Aquafireland wrote:
Nationalist State of Knox wrote:It was a feeble reason.


It's still a reason. Mission to supply a logical comeback at Aquafireland: FAILED. Please, spare me for my theatrics.


Here, I'll explain adjectives to you.

See, the word reason means justification for a point, be it anything from a personal belief to a scientific fact.

The word fallacious is an adjective means that the following noun was based off of a logical fallacy.

Now, when we put them together, we get 'fallacious reason,' which is what your reason was.
Economic Left/Right: -7.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.50
Foreign Policy Non-Interventionist/Neo-Conservative: -9.48
Cultural Liberal/Conservative: -8.09
Socio-economic Quiz: Anarchism 100%, Marxism 92%, Democratic Socialism 92%
Economic Quiz: Ghandian 100%
Alignment: Chaotic Evil


Slavyukriy, by Ceni.
Officially, Slafstopia is Lyapzem.

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 126859
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ifreann » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:22 am

Ceannairceach wrote:
Aquafireland wrote:
Listen up, bub. I'm a Muslim, so I don't know the information that the Bible supplies. I respect all Christians, but when it comes to assholes like you, it's different.

A Muslim. Really.

A Muslim who says "God" instead of "Allah".

Goodness, I think he might just be fucking with us, chaps.
Mistake Not My Current State Of Joshing Gentle Banter For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Snark That Are Themselves The Mere Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Sarcasm.
He/Him
What do we have that they should want?
We have a wall to work upon!
We have work and they have none
And our work is never done
My children, my children
And the war is never won

The enemy is poverty
And the wall keeps out the enemy
And we build the wall to keep us free
That's why we build the wall
We build the wall to keep us free
We build the wall to keep us free

User avatar
Helvereos
Diplomat
 
Posts: 809
Founded: Jun 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Helvereos » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:22 am

Ceannairceach wrote:
Aquafireland wrote:
Listen up, bub. I'm a Muslim, so I don't know the information that the Bible supplies. I respect all Christians, but when it comes to assholes like you, it's different.

A Muslim. Really.

I know, right? What Muslim uses bub?

User avatar
Liriena
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 53398
Founded: Nov 19, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Liriena » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:22 am

Aquafireland wrote:
Liriena wrote:There are hundreds of religious texts in this world, and practically none of them provide credible accounts of historical events, natural phenomena or scientific theory, based on valid methods of observation and experimentation. The Bible in particular abides by none of the rules of scientific thought, and is awfully unreliable as a source for absolutist claims.

You might as well cite Harry Potter as a good or acceptable reason for something.


Listen up, bub. I'm a Muslim, so I don't know the information that the Bible supplies. I respect all Christians, but when it comes to assholes like you, it's different.

1. I love you too, cutie. :kiss:
2. I'm not a Christian. I'm a Pantheist.
3. Same rules apply to your Quran: it's a religious text, thus unreliable in a logical context.

Aquafireland wrote:
Nationalist State of Knox wrote:Because 1. There's no evidence to suggest that it's truthful with regards to spirituality 2. Belief in a certain text is subjective, and shouldn't apply to everybody on an objective basis.


I still gave you a reason, didn't I? So shut your hole.

I'll repeat myself: Go back to Youtube.
The Fabulous Pope of NS


I am:
A pansexual, pantheist, green socialist
An aspiring writer and journalist
Political compass stuff:
Economic Left/Right: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.92
For: Grassroots democracy, workers' self-management, humanitarianism, pacifism, pluralism, environmentalism, interculturalism, indigenous rights, minority rights, LGBT+ rights, feminism, optimism
Against: Nationalism, authoritarianism, fascism, conservatism, populism, violence, ethnocentrism, racism, sexism, religious bigotry, anti-LGBT+ bigotry, death penalty, neoliberalism, tribalism,
cynicism


⚧Copy and paste this in your sig
if you passed biology and know
gender and sex aren't the same thing.⚧

I disown most of my previous posts

User avatar
Divair
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 63434
Founded: May 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Divair » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:22 am

Aquafireland wrote:
Grenartia wrote:
Then why did God make some people with inherent attractions to the same gender?



That's two ad hominems (logical fallacies), and probably flames. You're not doing much for your case, and you're probably on your way to getting slammed by a mod. So cool your jets, buddy. If you can't make your case without insulting others, don't fucking make it at all.



Nah, God won't, because God's not a sadistic dick like that. That's also why God is ok with LGBT people.


Just wait and see. He will certainly do it to disbelievers like you.

You realize this is about as scary to us as other religions are to you, right?

User avatar
Aquafireland
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5905
Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aquafireland » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:23 am

Furious Grandmothers wrote:
Aquafireland wrote:
Listen up, bub. I'm a Muslim, so I don't know the information that the Bible supplies. I respect all Christians, but when it comes to assholes like you, it's different.

Happy Ramadan! (though from your tone it seems not very happy)


Why, thank you! :lol:

At least I know that your actually warm hearted. I'm currently fasting, so all this typing is making me real tired.
abc|xyz

“Some people say you are going the wrong way, when it’s simply a way of your own.”
-Angelina Jolie

User avatar
Ceannairceach
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26629
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Ceannairceach » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:23 am

Divair wrote:
Aquafireland wrote:
Just wait and see. He will certainly do it to disbelievers like you.

You realize this is about as scary to us as other religions are to you, right?

"Odin will feed you to his crows as you hang for your crimes, you disbeliever!"

@}-;-'---

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most..." -Mark Twain

User avatar
Divair
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 63434
Founded: May 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Divair » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:23 am

Ceannairceach wrote:
Divair wrote:You realize this is about as scary to us as other religions are to you, right?

"Odin will feed you to his crows as you hang for your crimes, you disbeliever!"

I'M SHAKING IN FEAR.

User avatar
Liriena
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 53398
Founded: Nov 19, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Liriena » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:23 am

Aquafireland wrote:
Grenartia wrote:
Then why did God make some people with inherent attractions to the same gender?



That's two ad hominems (logical fallacies), and probably flames. You're not doing much for your case, and you're probably on your way to getting slammed by a mod. So cool your jets, buddy. If you can't make your case without insulting others, don't fucking make it at all.



Nah, God won't, because God's not a sadistic dick like that. That's also why God is ok with LGBT people.


Just wait and see. He will certainly do it to disbelievers like you.

Grenartia is a Christian.

Your argumentum ad hominem has failed miserably.

Pathetic.
The Fabulous Pope of NS


I am:
A pansexual, pantheist, green socialist
An aspiring writer and journalist
Political compass stuff:
Economic Left/Right: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.92
For: Grassroots democracy, workers' self-management, humanitarianism, pacifism, pluralism, environmentalism, interculturalism, indigenous rights, minority rights, LGBT+ rights, feminism, optimism
Against: Nationalism, authoritarianism, fascism, conservatism, populism, violence, ethnocentrism, racism, sexism, religious bigotry, anti-LGBT+ bigotry, death penalty, neoliberalism, tribalism,
cynicism


⚧Copy and paste this in your sig
if you passed biology and know
gender and sex aren't the same thing.⚧

I disown most of my previous posts

User avatar
Salandriagado
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17577
Founded: Apr 03, 2008
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Salandriagado » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:23 am

Aquafireland wrote:
Grenartia wrote:
Then why did God make some people with inherent attractions to the same gender?



That's two ad hominems (logical fallacies), and probably flames. You're not doing much for your case, and you're probably on your way to getting slammed by a mod. So cool your jets, buddy. If you can't make your case without insulting others, don't fucking make it at all.



Nah, God won't, because God's not a sadistic dick like that. That's also why God is ok with LGBT people.


Just wait and see. He will certainly do it to disbelievers like you.


Well, I've been a disbeliever for a good couple of decades now, and there has been a distinct lack of being smited in my life.
Cosara wrote:
Anachronous Rex wrote:Good thing most a majority of people aren't so small-minded, and frightened of other's sexuality.

Over 40% (including me), are, so I fixed the post for accuracy.

Vilatania wrote:
Salandriagado wrote:
Notice that the link is to the notes from a university course on probability. You clearly have nothing beyond the most absurdly simplistic understanding of the subject.
By choosing 1, you no longer have 0 probability of choosing 1. End of subject.

(read up the quote stack)

Deal. £3000 do?[/quote]

Of course.[/quote]

User avatar
Aquafireland
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5905
Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aquafireland » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:23 am

Divair wrote:
Aquafireland wrote:
Just wait and see. He will certainly do it to disbelievers like you.

You realize this is about as scary to us as other religions are to you, right?


Yes, I have realized that.
abc|xyz

“Some people say you are going the wrong way, when it’s simply a way of your own.”
-Angelina Jolie

User avatar
Mkuki
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10584
Founded: Sep 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mkuki » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:23 am

Still waiting to be refuted:

I'll give you two.

1. God does not exist.
2. If God did exist, and he disapproved of gay sex, he would clearly have the power to prevent people from having gay sex. The fact that people have gay sex is proof enough of two things. Either God does not exist or God doesn't disapprove of either homosexuality or gay sex.
Last edited by Mkuki on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Economic Left/Right: -4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.10

Political Test (Results)
Who Do I Side With?
Vision of the Justice Party - Justice Party Platform
John Rawls wrote:In justice as fairness, the concept of right is prior to that of the good.
HAVE FUN BURNING IN HELL!

User avatar
Nationalist State of Knox
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10293
Founded: Feb 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationalist State of Knox » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:23 am

Aquafireland wrote:
Nationalist State of Knox wrote:It was a feeble reason.


It's still a reason. Mission to supply a logical comeback at Aquafireland: FAILED. Please, spare me for my theatrics.

I can't supply a logical comeback to an illogical statement. Please, spare me the immature "i win u lose lol".
Last edited by Gilgamesh on Mon Aru 17, 2467 BC 10:56am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Knox.
Biblical Authorship
God is Malevolent.
Bible Inaccuracies
Ifreann wrote:Knox: /ˈɡɪl.ɡə.mɛʃ/
Impeach Enlil, legalise dreaming, mortality is theft. GILGAMESH 2474 BC

User avatar
Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15029
Founded: Mar 27, 2010
Anarchy

Postby Sungai Pusat » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:24 am

Fasternia wrote:I personally believe that:

- The Christian definition marriage is a holy constitution defined in the Bible, only for a man and a woman. Thus churches should not wed same-sex couples.


Well, despite what you say your God says, the God in the minds of the same-sex wedding churches happens to say that it is okay.

Regardless of opinion, the God that people have in their heads can be very different from that of the God someone else might have. Happens with differences in religion and denominations. So the churches conducting same-sex wedding ceremonies may very well be in a denomination that is completely fine with this happening.

If the church wants to wed a same sex couple, they can do that. If they do not wish to do so, it's their option as well.

Aquafireland wrote:
You said give me a reason. As long as the word 'reason' was in there, I can say the shit I want.


In some sense, yes. You can say the shit you want and people can choose not to accept it as a legitimate argument. Simple as that.
Now mostly a politik discuss account.

User avatar
Ceannairceach
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26629
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Ceannairceach » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:24 am

Divair wrote:
Ceannairceach wrote:"Odin will feed you to his crows as you hang for your crimes, you disbeliever!"

I'M SHAKING IN FEAR.

"You better stop disbelieving, or else Set will... Do... Whatever it is Set does!"

@}-;-'---

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most..." -Mark Twain

User avatar
Divair
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 63434
Founded: May 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Divair » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:24 am

Aquafireland wrote:
Divair wrote:You realize this is about as scary to us as other religions are to you, right?


Yes, I have realized that.

You actually have enough time and energy on your hands to waste both. That's rather saddening.

User avatar
Grave_n_idle
Post Czar
 
Posts: 43029
Founded: Feb 11, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Grave_n_idle » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:24 am

Aquafireland wrote:Just wait and see. He will certainly do it to disbelievers like you.


If I thought you were being serious, I'd point out that threatening people who - by definition - don't accept the threat you're offering is legitimate, is a wasted effort.

But I'm now pretty much convinced this is a parody. So I'll just :clap: the effort, but tell you I think you've overplayed the hand.
WASSER IST LEBEN

User avatar
Divair
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 63434
Founded: May 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Divair » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:25 am

Ceannairceach wrote:
Divair wrote:I'M SHAKING IN FEAR.

"You better stop disbelieving, or else Set will... Do... Whatever it is Set does!"

Zeus is gonna getcha one way or another!
Last edited by Divair on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Helvereos
Diplomat
 
Posts: 809
Founded: Jun 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Helvereos » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:25 am

Aquafireland wrote:
Divair wrote:You realize this is about as scary to us as other religions are to you, right?


Yes, I have realized that.

I'm not entirely sure you have.

User avatar
Slafstopia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1711
Founded: Jun 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Slafstopia » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:25 am

Divair wrote:
Ceannairceach wrote:"Odin will feed you to his crows as you hang for your crimes, you disbeliever!"

I'M SHAKING IN FEAR.


I think I just pissed myself because I'm such an effeminate, uneducated, universally-loathed, damned gaylord.
Economic Left/Right: -7.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.50
Foreign Policy Non-Interventionist/Neo-Conservative: -9.48
Cultural Liberal/Conservative: -8.09
Socio-economic Quiz: Anarchism 100%, Marxism 92%, Democratic Socialism 92%
Economic Quiz: Ghandian 100%
Alignment: Chaotic Evil


Slavyukriy, by Ceni.
Officially, Slafstopia is Lyapzem.

User avatar
Condunum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26273
Founded: Apr 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Condunum » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:26 am

Aquafireland wrote:
Liriena wrote:There are hundreds of religious texts in this world, and practically none of them provide credible accounts of historical events, natural phenomena or scientific theory, based on valid methods of observation and experimentation. The Bible in particular abides by none of the rules of scientific thought, and is awfully unreliable as a source for absolutist claims.

You might as well cite Harry Potter as a good or acceptable reason for something.


Listen up, bub. I'm a Muslim, so I don't know the information that the Bible supplies. I respect all Christians, but when it comes to assholes like you, it's different.

Oh, with that light I'll add that your religious text goes to great lengths to make pedophilia a good thing... Depending on who you are. Also, even more honor killings.
password scrambled

User avatar
Nationalist State of Knox
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10293
Founded: Feb 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationalist State of Knox » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:26 am

Aquafireland wrote:
Grenartia wrote:
Then why did God make some people with inherent attractions to the same gender?



That's two ad hominems (logical fallacies), and probably flames. You're not doing much for your case, and you're probably on your way to getting slammed by a mod. So cool your jets, buddy. If you can't make your case without insulting others, don't fucking make it at all.



Nah, God won't, because God's not a sadistic dick like that. That's also why God is ok with LGBT people.


Just wait and see. He will certainly do it to disbelievers like you.

Ahura Mazda is more forgiving to disbelievers.
Last edited by Gilgamesh on Mon Aru 17, 2467 BC 10:56am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Knox.
Biblical Authorship
God is Malevolent.
Bible Inaccuracies
Ifreann wrote:Knox: /ˈɡɪl.ɡə.mɛʃ/
Impeach Enlil, legalise dreaming, mortality is theft. GILGAMESH 2474 BC

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aclion, Bogan Laker, Chernoslavia, Chuukango, Crylante, Dumb Ideologies, East Angria, Estanglia, Evil Dictators Happyland, Fartsniffage, Federal Spanish States, Graag Brom, Gravlen, Greater Carolinas, Grinning Dragon, Hammer Britannia, Jebslund, Kragholm Free States, Loben, Proctopeo, Room 324, Salus Maior, San Lumen, Shrillland, Tarsonis, The Federal District of Vice Santos, The Rapture Republic, The Xenopolis Confederation, Torrocca, TwiDashia, Vassenor, Voluntua

Advertisement

Remove ads