NATION

PASSWORD

What do you think of same-sex church wedding ceremonies?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Mkuki
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10584
Founded: Sep 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mkuki » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:14 am

I'm still waiting for you to refute this:

I'll give you two.

1. God does not exist.
2. If God did exist, and he disapproved of gay sex, he would clearly have the power to prevent people from having gay sex. The fact that people have gay sex is proof enough of two things. Either God does not exist or God doesn't disapprove of either homosexuality or gay sex.
Economic Left/Right: -4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.10

Political Test (Results)
Who Do I Side With?
Vision of the Justice Party - Justice Party Platform
John Rawls wrote:In justice as fairness, the concept of right is prior to that of the good.
HAVE FUN BURNING IN HELL!

User avatar
Phocidaea
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5316
Founded: Jul 21, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Phocidaea » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:14 am

Mkuki wrote:
Phocidaea wrote:Aquafireland's "sexual reactions" concept is cracking me up. Are "sexual reactions" like "nuclear reactions"?


I get it now. The homophobes are trying to protect us from the explosive nature of gay sex. I feel so foolish now. They really are pro-life.

If you have gay sex you will die in a giant explosive fireball.

Actually, this is probably his next claim.
Last edited by Phocidaea on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Phoca.
Senator [Unknown] of the Liberal Democrats in NSG Senate.
Je suis Charlie: Because your feels don't justify murder.

User avatar
Slafstopia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1711
Founded: Jun 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Slafstopia » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:14 am

Aquafireland wrote:
Liriena wrote:A religious text that contradicts scientific realities at that.


You said give me a reason. As long as the word 'reason' was in there, I can say the shit I want.


This guy clearly failed English, since he can't understand basic grammar. Sure, a pleonasm might be a bit complex, but...adjectives? Really? You don't understand adjectives?
Economic Left/Right: -7.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.50
Foreign Policy Non-Interventionist/Neo-Conservative: -9.48
Cultural Liberal/Conservative: -8.09
Socio-economic Quiz: Anarchism 100%, Marxism 92%, Democratic Socialism 92%
Economic Quiz: Ghandian 100%
Alignment: Chaotic Evil


Slavyukriy, by Ceni.
Officially, Slafstopia is Lyapzem.

User avatar
Condunum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26273
Founded: Apr 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Condunum » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:14 am

Aquafireland wrote:
Ifreann wrote:Condunum of House Bumsex, first of his name, King of the Homosexuals, the Queers, and the Gay Men, Lord of the Manlove Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.


Wow. You are unbelievably gay.

Actually, he's straight.... I think. I on the other hand shag men with ferocity and passion.

Ifreann wrote:
Condunum wrote:If anyone is the gay lord in this relationship, it's me.

Condunum of House Bumsex, first of his name, King of the Homosexuals, the Queers, and the Gay Men, Lord of the Manlove Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.

This is now my title. It's official.
password scrambled

User avatar
Salandriagado
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17577
Founded: Apr 03, 2008
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Salandriagado » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:15 am

Aquafireland wrote:
Nationalist State of Knox wrote:Because 1. There's no evidence to suggest that it's truthful with regards to spirituality 2. Belief in a certain text is subjective, and shouldn't apply to everybody on an objective basis.


I still gave you a reason, didn't I? So shut your hole.


No, you gave us verbal diarrhea.
Cosara wrote:
Anachronous Rex wrote:Good thing most a majority of people aren't so small-minded, and frightened of other's sexuality.

Over 40% (including me), are, so I fixed the post for accuracy.

Vilatania wrote:
Salandriagado wrote:
Notice that the link is to the notes from a university course on probability. You clearly have nothing beyond the most absurdly simplistic understanding of the subject.
By choosing 1, you no longer have 0 probability of choosing 1. End of subject.

(read up the quote stack)

Deal. £3000 do?[/quote]

Of course.[/quote]

User avatar
Helvereos
Diplomat
 
Posts: 809
Founded: Jun 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Helvereos » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:15 am

Aquafireland wrote:
Mkuki wrote:I'll give you two.

1. God does not exist.
2. If God did exist, and he disapproved of gay sex, he would clearly have the power to prevent people from having gay sex. The fact that people have gay sex is proof enough of two things. Either God does not exist or God doesn't disapprove of either homosexuality or gay sex.


God does not exist, huh. Shitty athiest. Keep on denying God. He will punish you, if not in this life, but the afterlife. Just wait and see.

Alright, here goes...*Ahem*...

I am the Law.
Image

User avatar
Liriena
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 53391
Founded: Nov 19, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Liriena » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:15 am

Aquafireland wrote:
Liriena wrote:A religious text that contradicts scientific realities at that.


You said give me a reason. As long as the word 'reason' was in there, I can say the shit I want.

No. Not at all. Any professor of Scientific Thought would rip your head off if he/she heard you say something so unbelievably childish and stupid.
The Fabulous Pope of NS


I am:
A pansexual, pantheist, green socialist
An aspiring writer and journalist
Political compass stuff:
Economic Left/Right: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.92
For: Grassroots democracy, workers' self-management, humanitarianism, pacifism, pluralism, environmentalism, interculturalism, indigenous rights, minority rights, LGBT+ rights, feminism, optimism
Against: Nationalism, authoritarianism, fascism, conservatism, populism, violence, ethnocentrism, racism, sexism, religious bigotry, anti-LGBT+ bigotry, death penalty, neoliberalism, tribalism,
cynicism


⚧Copy and paste this in your sig
if you passed biology and know
gender and sex aren't the same thing.⚧

I disown most of my previous posts

User avatar
Nationalist State of Knox
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10293
Founded: Feb 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationalist State of Knox » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:15 am

Aquafireland wrote:
Nationalist State of Knox wrote:Because 1. There's no evidence to suggest that it's truthful with regards to spirituality 2. Belief in a certain text is subjective, and shouldn't apply to everybody on an objective basis.


I still gave you a reason, didn't I? So shut your hole.

It was a feeble reason.
Last edited by Gilgamesh on Mon Aru 17, 2467 BC 10:56am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Knox.
Biblical Authorship
God is Malevolent.
Bible Inaccuracies
Ifreann wrote:Knox: /ˈɡɪl.ɡə.mɛʃ/
Impeach Enlil, legalise dreaming, mortality is theft. GILGAMESH 2474 BC

User avatar
Aquafireland
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5905
Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aquafireland » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:16 am

Ceannairceach wrote:
Aquafireland wrote:
Wow. You are unbelievably gay.

That's a pretty sweet compliment. I wouldn't pull that out to the second date.


I didn't realize I complemented you. Now, please, go have un-protected butt-sex with the homo across the street.
abc|xyz

“Some people say you are going the wrong way, when it’s simply a way of your own.”
-Angelina Jolie

User avatar
Imperializt Russia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 54791
Founded: Jun 03, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby Imperializt Russia » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:16 am

I have never been to one, will never have one and will likely never attend one.
Doesn't mean people shouldn't have them.
Warning! This poster has:
PT puppet of the People's Republic of Samozaryadnyastan.

Lamadia wrote:dangerous socialist attitude
Also,
Imperializt Russia wrote:I'm English, you tit.

User avatar
Helvereos
Diplomat
 
Posts: 809
Founded: Jun 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Helvereos » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:16 am

Aquafireland wrote:
Liriena wrote:A religious text that contradicts scientific realities at that.


You said give me a reason. As long as the word 'reason' was in there, I can say the shit I want.

Learn from the masters, my son.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCo0H1ykhxw

User avatar
Ceannairceach
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26629
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Ceannairceach » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:16 am

Aquafireland wrote:
Ceannairceach wrote:That's a pretty sweet compliment. I wouldn't pull that out to the second date.


I didn't realize I complemented you. Now, please, go have un-protected butt-sex with the homo across the street.

I may be bi, but I don't really do the whole "butt sex" thing. But thanks for the suggestion. Have fun having children you can't support!
Last edited by Ceannairceach on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

@}-;-'---

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most..." -Mark Twain

User avatar
Furious Grandmothers
Senator
 
Posts: 3964
Founded: Jan 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Furious Grandmothers » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:17 am

Aquafireland wrote:
Ceannairceach wrote:That's a pretty sweet compliment. I wouldn't pull that out to the second date.


I didn't realize I complemented you. Now, please, go have un-protected butt-sex with the homo across the street.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioHSFN4YrbQ
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 

User avatar
Liriena
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 53391
Founded: Nov 19, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Liriena » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:17 am

Rhodesi wrote:
Condunum wrote:Because it's only backed up by a religious text. You have to show how that is correct.


Why is a religious text not a good or acceptable reason?

There are hundreds of religious texts in this world, and practically none of them provide credible accounts of historical events, natural phenomena or scientific theory, based on valid methods of observation and experimentation. The Bible in particular abides by none of the rules of scientific thought, and is awfully unreliable as a source for absolutist claims.

You might as well cite Harry Potter as a good or acceptable reason for something.
The Fabulous Pope of NS


I am:
A pansexual, pantheist, green socialist
An aspiring writer and journalist
Political compass stuff:
Economic Left/Right: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.92
For: Grassroots democracy, workers' self-management, humanitarianism, pacifism, pluralism, environmentalism, interculturalism, indigenous rights, minority rights, LGBT+ rights, feminism, optimism
Against: Nationalism, authoritarianism, fascism, conservatism, populism, violence, ethnocentrism, racism, sexism, religious bigotry, anti-LGBT+ bigotry, death penalty, neoliberalism, tribalism,
cynicism


⚧Copy and paste this in your sig
if you passed biology and know
gender and sex aren't the same thing.⚧

I disown most of my previous posts

User avatar
Mkuki
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10584
Founded: Sep 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mkuki » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:17 am

Condunum wrote:This is now my title. It's official.

Are you gonna sig it?
Economic Left/Right: -4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.10

Political Test (Results)
Who Do I Side With?
Vision of the Justice Party - Justice Party Platform
John Rawls wrote:In justice as fairness, the concept of right is prior to that of the good.
HAVE FUN BURNING IN HELL!

User avatar
Aquafireland
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5905
Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aquafireland » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:17 am

Nationalist State of Knox wrote:
Aquafireland wrote:
I still gave you a reason, didn't I? So shut your hole.

It was a feeble reason.


It's still a reason. Mission to supply a logical comeback at Aquafireland: FAILED. Please, spare me for my theatrics.
abc|xyz

“Some people say you are going the wrong way, when it’s simply a way of your own.”
-Angelina Jolie

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 126848
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ifreann » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:17 am

Aquafireland wrote:
Ifreann wrote:Condunum of House Bumsex, first of his name, King of the Homosexuals, the Queers, and the Gay Men, Lord of the Manlove Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.


Wow. You are unbelievably gay.

I find it rather easy to believe how gay I am, actually.
Mistake Not My Current State Of Joshing Gentle Banter For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Snark That Are Themselves The Mere Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Sarcasm.
He/Him
What do we have that they should want?
We have a wall to work upon!
We have work and they have none
And our work is never done
My children, my children
And the war is never won

The enemy is poverty
And the wall keeps out the enemy
And we build the wall to keep us free
That's why we build the wall
We build the wall to keep us free
We build the wall to keep us free

User avatar
Caecuser
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6896
Founded: Jul 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Caecuser » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:18 am

Aquafireland wrote:
Nationalist State of Knox wrote:It was a feeble reason.


It's still a reason. Mission to supply a logical comeback at Aquafireland: FAILED. Please, spare me for my theatrics.


Alright, but your reason is insufficient to stop same-sex marriage.

User avatar
Grenartia
Post Czar
 
Posts: 39487
Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:19 am

Aquafireland wrote:
Slafstopia wrote:
Sexual reactions? Holy dictionary, Batman!

Name one logical reason why sexual 'reactions' with somebody of the same sex is bad.


You want one logical reason? I will give you one. God created the woman and man so they could have sexual reactions with the opposite sex. Period.

Don't forget to apply cold water to burned areas.


Then why did God make some people with inherent attractions to the same gender?

Aquafireland wrote:
Liriena wrote:That's what we are doing right now. We are refuting your bullshit.


Did I ask you to do it? No. So shut your piehole, gaylord.


That's two ad hominems (logical fallacies), and probably flames. You're not doing much for your case, and you're probably on your way to getting slammed by a mod. So cool your jets, buddy. If you can't make your case without insulting others, don't fucking make it at all.

Aquafireland wrote:
Mkuki wrote:I'll give you two.

1. God does not exist.
2. If God did exist, and he disapproved of gay sex, he would clearly have the power to prevent people from having gay sex. The fact that people have gay sex is proof enough of two things. Either God does not exist or God doesn't disapprove of either homosexuality or gay sex.


God does not exist, huh. Shitty athiest. Keep on denying God. He will punish you, if not in this life, but the afterlife. Just wait and see.


Nah, God won't, because God's not a sadistic dick like that. That's also why God is ok with LGBT people.
Impeach Humanity, Legalize Death Stars, Life is TheftWis/Gren 2016 Something all cisgender allies should start doing. I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith. ⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing.⚧
I'm a pansexual Androgyne. Also a Christian.
Please use they/them/their when referencing me, as I do NOT appreciate the other pronouns.
Textbook definition of irony
Quotes of awesomeness

"Don't take life so serious. It isn't permanent."-Dyakovo

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 126848
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ifreann » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:19 am

Condunum wrote:
Aquafireland wrote:
Wow. You are unbelievably gay.

Actually, he's straight.... I think. I on the other hand shag men with ferocity and passion.

You think correctly.

Ifreann wrote:Condunum of House Bumsex, first of his name, King of the Homosexuals, the Queers, and the Gay Men, Lord of the Manlove Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.

This is now my title. It's official.

Huzzah!
Mistake Not My Current State Of Joshing Gentle Banter For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Snark That Are Themselves The Mere Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Sarcasm.
He/Him
What do we have that they should want?
We have a wall to work upon!
We have work and they have none
And our work is never done
My children, my children
And the war is never won

The enemy is poverty
And the wall keeps out the enemy
And we build the wall to keep us free
That's why we build the wall
We build the wall to keep us free
We build the wall to keep us free

User avatar
Aquafireland
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5905
Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aquafireland » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:19 am

Liriena wrote:
Rhodesi wrote:
Why is a religious text not a good or acceptable reason?

There are hundreds of religious texts in this world, and practically none of them provide credible accounts of historical events, natural phenomena or scientific theory, based on valid methods of observation and experimentation. The Bible in particular abides by none of the rules of scientific thought, and is awfully unreliable as a source for absolutist claims.

You might as well cite Harry Potter as a good or acceptable reason for something.


Listen up, bub. I'm a Muslim, so I don't know the information that the Bible supplies. I respect all Christians, but when it comes to assholes like you, it's different.
abc|xyz

“Some people say you are going the wrong way, when it’s simply a way of your own.”
-Angelina Jolie

User avatar
Mkuki
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10584
Founded: Sep 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mkuki » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:20 am

Aquafireland wrote:
Nationalist State of Knox wrote:It was a feeble reason.


It's still a reason. Mission to supply a logical comeback at Aquafireland: FAILED. Please, spare me for my theatrics.

The words "good", "logical" and "acceptable" were clearly the requirements for your answer. Not just any reason was to be accepted. It had to be both good and logical. As well as acceptable.

Adjectives are your friends.
Economic Left/Right: -4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.10

Political Test (Results)
Who Do I Side With?
Vision of the Justice Party - Justice Party Platform
John Rawls wrote:In justice as fairness, the concept of right is prior to that of the good.
HAVE FUN BURNING IN HELL!

User avatar
Furious Grandmothers
Senator
 
Posts: 3964
Founded: Jan 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Furious Grandmothers » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:20 am

Aquafireland wrote:
Nationalist State of Knox wrote:It was a feeble reason.


It's still a reason. Mission to supply a logical comeback at Aquafireland: FAILED. Please, spare me for my theatrics.

Yeah, it is a reason, although clearly unjustified, and you don't seem to want to justify that upon why you think so irrationally about same-sex marriage. Is this the case?
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 
Code: Select all
 

User avatar
Helvereos
Diplomat
 
Posts: 809
Founded: Jun 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Helvereos » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:21 am

Aquafireland wrote:
Liriena wrote:There are hundreds of religious texts in this world, and practically none of them provide credible accounts of historical events, natural phenomena or scientific theory, based on valid methods of observation and experimentation. The Bible in particular abides by none of the rules of scientific thought, and is awfully unreliable as a source for absolutist claims.

You might as well cite Harry Potter as a good or acceptable reason for something.


Listen up, bub. I'm a Muslim, so I don't know the information that the Bible supplies. I respect all Christians, but when it comes to assholes like you, it's different.

Eh...Somehow, I don't think so.

User avatar
Ceannairceach
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26629
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Ceannairceach » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:21 am

Aquafireland wrote:
Liriena wrote:There are hundreds of religious texts in this world, and practically none of them provide credible accounts of historical events, natural phenomena or scientific theory, based on valid methods of observation and experimentation. The Bible in particular abides by none of the rules of scientific thought, and is awfully unreliable as a source for absolutist claims.

You might as well cite Harry Potter as a good or acceptable reason for something.


Listen up, bub. I'm a Muslim, so I don't know the information that the Bible supplies. I respect all Christians, but when it comes to assholes like you, it's different.

A Muslim. Really.

@}-;-'---

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most..." -Mark Twain

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Abarri, An Alan Smithee Nation, Andsed, Bogan Laker, Czechoslovakia and Zakarpattia, DiscussionPuppet, Dooom35796821595, EldrichVoid1-3, Free Arabian Nation, Ifreann, Jebslund, Jetan, Juristonia, Kowani, The Galactic Liberal Democracy, The New California Republic, The Nihilistic view, Thermodolia, Ulstern, Valrifell, Venkara

Advertisement

Remove ads