NATION

PASSWORD

Most Exciting Life Stories

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Nailed to the Perch
Minister
 
Posts: 2137
Founded: Dec 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nailed to the Perch » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:06 pm

Disserbia wrote:
Nailed to the Perch wrote:
No? I have zero stories involving any of those things. Which is not some sort of failing on my part!

I'm sure we all have crazy ass stories.


Indeed! But most of us, including me and pretty much everyone else I've ever met, have lead less crazy-story-filled lives than NA, not because we are somehow inferior or un-special, but just because people's lives vary. His upbringing was pretty damn unusual. It's not a good thing or a bad thing, it's just a thing.

Again, no one is saying anything beyond "people who've traveled to a third of the countries in the world before they hit their teens tend to have weirder stories than people who just took a vacation to Colorado most summers." It's not a moral judgment, for heaven's sake. I can't believe we're still going on about this.
Useless Eaters wrote:This is a clear attempt to flamenco.

User avatar
Temujinn
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1545
Founded: Jan 06, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Temujinn » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:08 pm

In all honesty the stories of my life I personally find most exciting, are not generally found exciting by other people.

My most exciting moments were being at the births of my children, meeting crazy people, or seeing crazy things, or doing crazy stuff is really kind of like meh.
I hate you.
Yes, I do mean you.
Conserative Morality wrote:Is accusing someone of being a WASP likely to damage their reputation?.... I openly admit that I use it disparagingly. Something about the mentality of the group referred to being rather contrary to American values.
Do you know someone who might be a White Protestant of English ancestry, report them to your block Sargeant CM, and he will drag them before the New House Committee on Un-American Activities. Report your neighbors.

User avatar
Disserbia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12012
Founded: Dec 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Disserbia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Nailed to the Perch wrote:
Disserbia wrote:I'm sure we all have crazy ass stories.


Indeed! But most of us, including me and pretty much everyone else I've ever met, have lead less crazy-story-filled lives than NA, not because we are somehow inferior or un-special, but just because people's lives vary. His upbringing was pretty damn unusual. It's not a good thing or a bad thing, it's just a thing.

Again, no one is saying anything beyond "people who've traveled to a third of the countries in the world before they hit their teens tend to have weirder stories than people who just took a vacation to Colorado most summers." It's not a moral judgment, for heaven's sake. I can't believe we're still going on about this.

I know that, I'm saying the assumption you made was a dumb one. God knows we all want what we don't have.
You can't spell scat fetish without catfish.
Mollary wrote:Hate and alcohol can unite most people.

Souriya Al-Assad wrote:One does not simply Mossad The Assad.

New Maldorainia wrote:Dissy likes touching my walruses.

The Blaatschapen wrote:Remember, birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you'll live.
Funniest shit on this shite
fakbuk and other random shit
PC:
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.00
PS:
Right: 1.45
Libertarian: 6.22
Non-interventionist: 5.82
Cultural liberal: 2.23
PT:
democratic National Liberal
In a more sane world I'd be a moderate Republican.

User avatar
Arcturus IV
Diplomat
 
Posts: 541
Founded: Jul 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcturus IV » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Disserbia wrote:
Arcturus IV wrote:
Pretty much this, although I guess I would have to say the most excited I've ever been, would be the time I spent ten hours hospitalised with a pulse rate of 186. Ayup.

where's my rimshot, eh?

Shit son. I think my heart would give out at that point.


To be honest, I'm surprised mine didn't. I have horrendous luck. To illustrate (and incidentally related to the thread), just yesterday I opened the freezer as I was looking for ice. A can of ginger ale fell out onto the floor. Surprised, I bent over to pick it up.

... at which point a frozen bottle of water promptly fell out as well and nailed the can in just the right way so that it burst and liberally doused me with pressurised ginger ale, square in the face. I have never been quite so taken aback as I was at that point, I think.

User avatar
Neo Art
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14258
Founded: Jan 09, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Art » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:10 pm

Disserbia wrote:
Nailed to the Perch wrote:
Indeed! But most of us, including me and pretty much everyone else I've ever met, have lead less crazy-story-filled lives than NA, not because we are somehow inferior or un-special, but just because people's lives vary. His upbringing was pretty damn unusual. It's not a good thing or a bad thing, it's just a thing.

Again, no one is saying anything beyond "people who've traveled to a third of the countries in the world before they hit their teens tend to have weirder stories than people who just took a vacation to Colorado most summers." It's not a moral judgment, for heaven's sake. I can't believe we're still going on about this.

I know that, I'm saying the assumption you made was a dumb one. God knows we all want what we don't have.


Well, as the philosopher Jaegger once said, you can't always get what you want.

...fucker changed my cartoons.

I WAS WATCHING THOSE CARTOONS YOU FOPPISH BRITISH FUCK
if you were Batman you'd be home by now

"Consistency is a matter we are attempting to remedy." - Dread Lady Nathinaca

User avatar
Disserbia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12012
Founded: Dec 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Disserbia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:10 pm

Temujinn wrote:In all honesty the stories of my life I personally find most exciting, are not generally found exciting by other people.

My most exciting moments were being at the births of my children, meeting crazy people, or seeing crazy things, or doing crazy stuff is really kind of like meh.

Yeah the things that matter most to you have the most impact.
You can't spell scat fetish without catfish.
Mollary wrote:Hate and alcohol can unite most people.

Souriya Al-Assad wrote:One does not simply Mossad The Assad.

New Maldorainia wrote:Dissy likes touching my walruses.

The Blaatschapen wrote:Remember, birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you'll live.
Funniest shit on this shite
fakbuk and other random shit
PC:
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.00
PS:
Right: 1.45
Libertarian: 6.22
Non-interventionist: 5.82
Cultural liberal: 2.23
PT:
democratic National Liberal
In a more sane world I'd be a moderate Republican.

User avatar
Nailed to the Perch
Minister
 
Posts: 2137
Founded: Dec 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nailed to the Perch » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:12 pm

Disserbia wrote:
Nailed to the Perch wrote:
Indeed! But most of us, including me and pretty much everyone else I've ever met, have lead less crazy-story-filled lives than NA, not because we are somehow inferior or un-special, but just because people's lives vary. His upbringing was pretty damn unusual. It's not a good thing or a bad thing, it's just a thing.

Again, no one is saying anything beyond "people who've traveled to a third of the countries in the world before they hit their teens tend to have weirder stories than people who just took a vacation to Colorado most summers." It's not a moral judgment, for heaven's sake. I can't believe we're still going on about this.

I know that, I'm saying the assumption you made was a dumb one. God knows we all want what we don't have.


...what are you even talking about?
Useless Eaters wrote:This is a clear attempt to flamenco.

User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 180268
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:12 pm

Galloism wrote:I'm actually Frank Abignale.

True fact.


How do I know you're the real Frank Abignale and not an imposter?
Code name: Ratatouille Strychnine
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats֍Stop the slow loris illegal pet trade
Cat with internet access||Heartless, strawmanner, Truscum, ''transgendered non-binary kawaii Chan'', flaming faggot and a d*ck. Kiss my paw?||No TGs
SQUIG #1||RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

User avatar
Cannot think of a name
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24928
Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cannot think of a name » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:12 pm

Disserbia wrote:
Cannot think of a name wrote:"I got so high once that I kept forgetting I ordered a pizza..."


I don't know that I do, really.

Really? Nothing?

Nothing 'crazy,' not really. Some coincidences, like I started a sport at the same time and competed regularly against someone who went on to be one of the top competitors in that sport, but that's not 'crazy,' that's just a coincidence. He didn't start in a bubble, he had to have competed against someone, it just happened to be me and a few other kids.

Sneaking into jazz festivals...teaching myself Dukes of Hazzard tricks in my old Chevy...they may not be universal (perhaps less dorky and you snuck into a rock concert instead or whatever)...the stories aren't really 'crazy'. They might be amusing, I might tell them in a funny way if I'm in the right mood, but sitting here at the moment I can't think of a story that would make anyone go, "Fucking no way, that's crazy!"

...alright, here's the best I can think of at the moment. At one point, while I was homeless another homeless cat had set me up with a place to stow away and my Bus wasn't working so I couldn't use that, so for a week a friend let me park it in front of his house. He came out and found someone trying to steal it and called them out on it even after they read some mail I had in there trying to pretend I had asked them to move it. He knew the guys, they lived around the corner. Six months later the same homeless guy who set me up found us a place to live in this crazy libertarian guy's house who was in some sort of property tax showdown and was essentially using his son and a bunch of squatters to hold up...I'm not really sure how it was supposed to work...anyway, it turned out to be the guys who tried to steal my bus, it was a bunch of meth addicts who had disassembled everything in the fucking house. I sacrificed my cool box from my Bus to get out of there.

That's just sucky, and again a coincidence. It's not really 'crazy'.
Everything for the cat.

User avatar
Disserbia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12012
Founded: Dec 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Disserbia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:13 pm

Arcturus IV wrote:
Disserbia wrote:Shit son. I think my heart would give out at that point.


To be honest, I'm surprised mine didn't. I have horrendous luck. To illustrate (and incidentally related to the thread), just yesterday I opened the freezer as I was looking for ice. A can of ginger ale fell out onto the floor. Surprised, I bent over to pick it up.

... at which point a frozen bottle of water promptly fell out as well and nailed the can in just the right way so that it burst and liberally doused me with pressurised ginger ale, square in the face. I have never been quite so taken aback as I was at that point, I think.

Oh God, one time I put beer in the freezer to cool faster ad forgot about it, later I opened it for ice and the frozen bloated beer landed on my foot suffice to say I still have a scar.
You can't spell scat fetish without catfish.
Mollary wrote:Hate and alcohol can unite most people.

Souriya Al-Assad wrote:One does not simply Mossad The Assad.

New Maldorainia wrote:Dissy likes touching my walruses.

The Blaatschapen wrote:Remember, birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you'll live.
Funniest shit on this shite
fakbuk and other random shit
PC:
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.00
PS:
Right: 1.45
Libertarian: 6.22
Non-interventionist: 5.82
Cultural liberal: 2.23
PT:
democratic National Liberal
In a more sane world I'd be a moderate Republican.

User avatar
Galloism
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 55734
Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:14 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Galloism wrote:I'm actually Frank Abignale.

True fact.


How do I know you're the real Frank Abignale and not an imposter?

Well, I've got this ID badge.

And a medical doctorate right here.

And my law degree.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.


User avatar
Neo Art
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14258
Founded: Jan 09, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Art » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:14 pm

Cannot think of a name wrote:
Disserbia wrote:Really? Nothing?

Nothing 'crazy,' not really. Some coincidences, like I started a sport at the same time and competed regularly against someone who went on to be one of the top competitors in that sport, but that's not 'crazy,' that's just a coincidence. He didn't start in a bubble, he had to have competed against someone, it just happened to be me and a few other kids.

Sneaking into jazz festivals...teaching myself Dukes of Hazzard tricks in my old Chevy...they may not be universal (perhaps less dorky and you snuck into a rock concert instead or whatever)...the stories aren't really 'crazy'. They might be amusing, I might tell them in a funny way if I'm in the right mood, but sitting here at the moment I can't think of a story that would make anyone go, "Fucking no way, that's crazy!"

...alright, here's the best I can think of at the moment. At one point, while I was homeless another homeless cat had set me up with a place to stow away and my Bus wasn't working so I couldn't use that, so for a week a friend let me park it in front of his house. He came out and found someone trying to steal it and called them out on it even after they read some mail I had in there trying to pretend I had asked them to move it. He knew the guys, they lived around the corner. Six months later the same homeless guy who set me up found us a place to live in this crazy libertarian guy's house who was in some sort of property tax showdown and was essentially using his son and a bunch of squatters to hold up...I'm not really sure how it was supposed to work...anyway, it turned out to be the guys who tried to steal my bus, it was a bunch of meth addicts who had disassembled everything in the fucking house. I sacrificed my cool box from my Bus to get out of there.

That's just sucky, and again a coincidence. It's not really 'crazy'.


OK, I'm sorry, but you don't get to wander into a thread about crazy life stories and talk about how you don't have any, and then go "OK, well there was this ONE time, when I was homeless..."
if you were Batman you'd be home by now

"Consistency is a matter we are attempting to remedy." - Dread Lady Nathinaca

User avatar
Nailed to the Perch
Minister
 
Posts: 2137
Founded: Dec 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nailed to the Perch » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:14 pm

Temujinn wrote:In all honesty the stories of my life I personally find most exciting, are not generally found exciting by other people.

My most exciting moments were being at the births of my children, meeting crazy people, or seeing crazy things, or doing crazy stuff is really kind of like meh.


Yeah, that's kinda the thing about life. The really exciting bits are often not the ones that make great stories. "I met someone awesome and I really like him" or "I had a baby" or "I got a job I really like" aren't particularly compelling stories, but they're a lot cooler in the long run than, well, meeting Mick Jagger. :)
Useless Eaters wrote:This is a clear attempt to flamenco.

User avatar
Disserbia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12012
Founded: Dec 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Disserbia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:15 pm

Nailed to the Perch wrote:
Disserbia wrote:I know that, I'm saying the assumption you made was a dumb one. God knows we all want what we don't have.

...what are you even talking about?

The fact that you made a dumb assumption and feel the need to stick by it by making a straw man of my pointing this out.
You can't spell scat fetish without catfish.
Mollary wrote:Hate and alcohol can unite most people.

Souriya Al-Assad wrote:One does not simply Mossad The Assad.

New Maldorainia wrote:Dissy likes touching my walruses.

The Blaatschapen wrote:Remember, birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you'll live.
Funniest shit on this shite
fakbuk and other random shit
PC:
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.00
PS:
Right: 1.45
Libertarian: 6.22
Non-interventionist: 5.82
Cultural liberal: 2.23
PT:
democratic National Liberal
In a more sane world I'd be a moderate Republican.

User avatar
Temujinn
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1545
Founded: Jan 06, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Temujinn » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:15 pm

Neo Art wrote:
Cannot think of a name wrote:Nothing 'crazy,' not really. Some coincidences, like I started a sport at the same time and competed regularly against someone who went on to be one of the top competitors in that sport, but that's not 'crazy,' that's just a coincidence. He didn't start in a bubble, he had to have competed against someone, it just happened to be me and a few other kids.

Sneaking into jazz festivals...teaching myself Dukes of Hazzard tricks in my old Chevy...they may not be universal (perhaps less dorky and you snuck into a rock concert instead or whatever)...the stories aren't really 'crazy'. They might be amusing, I might tell them in a funny way if I'm in the right mood, but sitting here at the moment I can't think of a story that would make anyone go, "Fucking no way, that's crazy!"

...alright, here's the best I can think of at the moment. At one point, while I was homeless another homeless cat had set me up with a place to stow away and my Bus wasn't working so I couldn't use that, so for a week a friend let me park it in front of his house. He came out and found someone trying to steal it and called them out on it even after they read some mail I had in there trying to pretend I had asked them to move it. He knew the guys, they lived around the corner. Six months later the same homeless guy who set me up found us a place to live in this crazy libertarian guy's house who was in some sort of property tax showdown and was essentially using his son and a bunch of squatters to hold up...I'm not really sure how it was supposed to work...anyway, it turned out to be the guys who tried to steal my bus, it was a bunch of meth addicts who had disassembled everything in the fucking house. I sacrificed my cool box from my Bus to get out of there.

That's just sucky, and again a coincidence. It's not really 'crazy'.


OK, I'm sorry, but you don't get to wander into a thread about crazy life stories and talk about how you don't have any, and then go "OK, well there was this ONE time, when I was homeless..."

Being homeless isnt really that crazy, or uncommon.
It does however suck.
I hate you.
Yes, I do mean you.
Conserative Morality wrote:Is accusing someone of being a WASP likely to damage their reputation?.... I openly admit that I use it disparagingly. Something about the mentality of the group referred to being rather contrary to American values.
Do you know someone who might be a White Protestant of English ancestry, report them to your block Sargeant CM, and he will drag them before the New House Committee on Un-American Activities. Report your neighbors.

User avatar
Neo Art
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14258
Founded: Jan 09, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Art » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:15 pm

Nailed to the Perch wrote:
Temujinn wrote:In all honesty the stories of my life I personally find most exciting, are not generally found exciting by other people.

My most exciting moments were being at the births of my children, meeting crazy people, or seeing crazy things, or doing crazy stuff is really kind of like meh.


Yeah, that's kinda the thing about life. The really exciting bits are often not the ones that make great stories. "I met someone awesome and I really like him" or "I had a baby" or "I got a job I really like" aren't particularly compelling stories, but they're a lot cooler in the long run than, well, meeting Mick Jagger. :)


Hm.

Well.

Somebody obviously hasn't ever met a certain Mr. Jagger.
if you were Batman you'd be home by now

"Consistency is a matter we are attempting to remedy." - Dread Lady Nathinaca

User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 180268
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:16 pm

Galloism wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
How do I know you're the real Frank Abignale and not an imposter?

Well, I've got this ID badge.

And a medical doctorate right here.

And my law degree.


What have I told you about abusing the laser printer?
Code name: Ratatouille Strychnine
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats֍Stop the slow loris illegal pet trade
Cat with internet access||Heartless, strawmanner, Truscum, ''transgendered non-binary kawaii Chan'', flaming faggot and a d*ck. Kiss my paw?||No TGs
SQUIG #1||RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

User avatar
Disserbia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12012
Founded: Dec 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Disserbia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:16 pm

Neo Art wrote:
Disserbia wrote:I know that, I'm saying the assumption you made was a dumb one. God knows we all want what we don't have.


Well, as the philosopher Jaegger once said, you can't always get what you want.

...fucker changed my cartoons.

I WAS WATCHING THOSE CARTOONS YOU FOPPISH BRITISH FUCK

:lol:
You can't spell scat fetish without catfish.
Mollary wrote:Hate and alcohol can unite most people.

Souriya Al-Assad wrote:One does not simply Mossad The Assad.

New Maldorainia wrote:Dissy likes touching my walruses.

The Blaatschapen wrote:Remember, birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you'll live.
Funniest shit on this shite
fakbuk and other random shit
PC:
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.00
PS:
Right: 1.45
Libertarian: 6.22
Non-interventionist: 5.82
Cultural liberal: 2.23
PT:
democratic National Liberal
In a more sane world I'd be a moderate Republican.

User avatar
Neo Art
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14258
Founded: Jan 09, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Art » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:16 pm

Disserbia wrote:
Nailed to the Perch wrote:...what are you even talking about?

The fact that you made a dumb assumption and feel the need to stick by it by making a straw man of my pointing this out.


I think I'm being drawn into some strange proof of concept catfishing where this is all a set up to some story in the future that begins "one day, I was fucking around on the internet..."
if you were Batman you'd be home by now

"Consistency is a matter we are attempting to remedy." - Dread Lady Nathinaca

User avatar
Neo Art
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14258
Founded: Jan 09, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Art » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:17 pm

Disserbia wrote:
Neo Art wrote:
Well, as the philosopher Jaegger once said, you can't always get what you want.

...fucker changed my cartoons.

I WAS WATCHING THOSE CARTOONS YOU FOPPISH BRITISH FUCK

:lol:


Well he fucking turned off my cartoons.
if you were Batman you'd be home by now

"Consistency is a matter we are attempting to remedy." - Dread Lady Nathinaca

User avatar
Galloism
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 55734
Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:17 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Galloism wrote:Well, I've got this ID badge.

And a medical doctorate right here.

And my law degree.


What have I told you about abusing the laser printer?

It wants it.

Asks for it even. Every time I start to abuse her she gets hot and starts making lots of erotic noises.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.


User avatar
New Besancon
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1754
Founded: May 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Besancon » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:18 pm

Lived in Alaska for seven years...got nothing.
Vive Aux Napue Besancon onllé filé Lolêze!

Je m'appelle ベさ !
Love this quote. ^w^ (in reaction to our flag)
The New American commonwealth wrote:Well, if a Bonaparte is in powerful, and has the Imperial Japanese airforce and navy....
We're all doomed...

User avatar
Disserbia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12012
Founded: Dec 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Disserbia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:18 pm

Neo Art wrote:
Disserbia wrote:The fact that you made a dumb assumption and feel the need to stick by it by making a straw man of my pointing this out.


I think I'm being drawn into some strange proof of concept catfishing where this is all a set up to some story in the future that begins "one day, I was fucking around on the internet..."

Nope. But if you want to use it, you can. I'm not NSA.
You can't spell scat fetish without catfish.
Mollary wrote:Hate and alcohol can unite most people.

Souriya Al-Assad wrote:One does not simply Mossad The Assad.

New Maldorainia wrote:Dissy likes touching my walruses.

The Blaatschapen wrote:Remember, birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you'll live.
Funniest shit on this shite
fakbuk and other random shit
PC:
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.00
PS:
Right: 1.45
Libertarian: 6.22
Non-interventionist: 5.82
Cultural liberal: 2.23
PT:
democratic National Liberal
In a more sane world I'd be a moderate Republican.

User avatar
Neo Art
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14258
Founded: Jan 09, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Art » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:19 pm

Disserbia wrote:
Neo Art wrote:
I think I'm being drawn into some strange proof of concept catfishing where this is all a set up to some story in the future that begins "one day, I was fucking around on the internet..."

Nope. But if you want to use it, you can. I'm not NSA.


Neither was she.
if you were Batman you'd be home by now

"Consistency is a matter we are attempting to remedy." - Dread Lady Nathinaca

User avatar
Disserbia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12012
Founded: Dec 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Disserbia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:19 pm

Temujinn wrote:
Neo Art wrote:
OK, I'm sorry, but you don't get to wander into a thread about crazy life stories and talk about how you don't have any, and then go "OK, well there was this ONE time, when I was homeless..."

Being homeless isnt really that crazy, or uncommon.
It does however suck.

Truth.
You can't spell scat fetish without catfish.
Mollary wrote:Hate and alcohol can unite most people.

Souriya Al-Assad wrote:One does not simply Mossad The Assad.

New Maldorainia wrote:Dissy likes touching my walruses.

The Blaatschapen wrote:Remember, birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you'll live.
Funniest shit on this shite
fakbuk and other random shit
PC:
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.00
PS:
Right: 1.45
Libertarian: 6.22
Non-interventionist: 5.82
Cultural liberal: 2.23
PT:
democratic National Liberal
In a more sane world I'd be a moderate Republican.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bienenhalde, Bombadil, Borovan3, Canis Rex, Cetacea, Commerce Heights, Korhal IVV, Kowani, Liriena, Loben, Minachia, Nanatsu no Tsuki, Narvic, New Raffica, Ngelmish, Novus America, Shrillland, Stonok, The Greater Ohio Valley, Tinfect, United Muscovite Nations, Wunderstrafanstalt

Advertisement

Remove ads