NATION

PASSWORD

Obama Impeachment

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should Obama be impeached?

Poll ended at Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:04 pm

Yes
28%
No
64%
Undecided
8%

Total votes : 778

Insane Kidney Mentality
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Insane Kidney Mentality » Mon May 13, 2013 5:24 pm

Ixzara wrote:
Insane Kidney Mentality wrote:
Perhaps they could pay their taxes in tea?

Would that be preferrable to the Tea Party agenda?

No, cause then they'd blame the tea dumping eco-disaster on 'Obama's Failing Economic Policies'. Even if we can get a picture of Lindsey Graham dumping tea on the White House lawn, he'd still find a way to blame it on the Democrats. Probably along the lines of him being possessed by a Democratic demon conjured up by Obama and his voodoo priests somewhere in Kenya while square dancing to 'Moves like Jager'.

Shit guys, he found us out...

I mean, yeah! Those dirty-handed Demoncats!
I frequently use dark humor and sarcasm. Don't take anything I say seriously. Unless it is.

Actually a puppet of an older player that's been here too long for her own good.

Insane Kidney Mentality
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Insane Kidney Mentality » Mon May 13, 2013 5:25 pm

DesAnges wrote:
They're Republican.

They just need a little motivation to remember their Republican ways.

Sigh. Can someone else drive the Mexicans up there? It was exhausting getting them over the border. All that screaming and running, you'd think they didn't want to live in the Land of the Free.

Your silly.

You need to bring Freedom to them. It's the only way.

Preferrably by helicopter. Apache helicopter.
I frequently use dark humor and sarcasm. Don't take anything I say seriously. Unless it is.

Actually a puppet of an older player that's been here too long for her own good.

Mkuki
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mkuki » Mon May 13, 2013 5:25 pm

Ixzara wrote:
Perhaps they could pay their taxes in tea?

Would that be preferrable to the Tea Party agenda?

No, cause then they'd blame the tea dumping eco-disaster on 'Obama's Failing Economic Policies'. Even if we can get a picture of Lindsey Graham dumping tea on the White House lawn, he'd still find a way to blame it on the Democrats. Probably along the lines of him being possessed by a Democratic demon conjured up by Obama and his voodoo priests somewhere in Kenya while square dancing to 'Moves like Jager'.

This wasn't part of the master plan at all. Master Napoleon will be angry. : :?
Economic Left/Right: -4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.10

Political Test (Results)
Who Do I Side With?
Vision of the Justice Party - Justice Party Platform
John Rawls wrote:In justice as fairness, the concept of right is prior to that of the good.
HAVE FUN BURNING IN HELL!

Ixzara
Minister

Founded: Mar 19, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ixzara » Mon May 13, 2013 5:26 pm

Mkuki wrote:
Ixzara wrote:No, cause then they'd blame the tea dumping eco-disaster on 'Obama's Failing Economic Policies'. Even if we can get a picture of Lindsey Graham dumping tea on the White House lawn, he'd still find a way to blame it on the Democrats. Probably along the lines of him being possessed by a Democratic demon conjured up by Obama and his voodoo priests somewhere in Kenya while square dancing to 'Moves like Jager'.

This wasn't part of the master plan at all. Master Napoleon will be angry. : :?

That douche invaded my country in the 19th century!!! Al Ataque!
Norstal wrote:
Frisivisia wrote:Fact, the best President in history was white. Fact, that proves white people are better at being president. Duh.

But since we all came from Africa, it's a known fact that the best president is an African.
So we need a white African. And we have Obama! Har har har har.

Economic Left/Right: -7.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59

Byzantium Imperial
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Byzantium Imperial » Mon May 13, 2013 5:27 pm

DesAnges wrote:Sigh. Can someone else drive the Mexicans up there? It was exhausting getting them over the border. All that screaming and running, you'd think they didn't want to live in the Land of the Free.

Your silly.

Apaches are expensive though, and unfortunetly only cover a limited area.
Thermonuclear freedom bombs on the other hand liberate from the atom up
Last edited by Byzantium Imperial on Mon May 13, 2013 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New Pyrrhius wrote:Byzantium, eat a Snickers. You become an imperialistic psychopathic dictatorship when you're hungry.

The Grumpy Cat wrote:Their very existence... makes me sick.
After a short 600 year rest, the Empire is back, and is better then ever! After our grueling experience since 1453, no longer will our great empire be suppressed. The Ottomans may be gone, but the war continues!
I support Thermonuclear Warfare. Do you?
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League
Senator Willem de Ruyter of the Civic Reform Party

Uieurnthlaal
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Uieurnthlaal » Mon May 13, 2013 5:28 pm

To impeach anyone at all, we have to have evidence of a crime. There is none. The IRS incident is independent of Obama, and we have no reason to believe otherwise. The Benghazi incident never broke a single law. Obama, as of now, is unimpeachable.
All this is is yet another attempt to garner votes. We all know it could never work. And the endless comparisons with watergate-this, watergate-that, that really annoys me. Do people even know what the watergate incident was? It was a federally sanctioned burglary and spying, ordered by Nixon himself, on his political rivals, to rig the election inexorably in his favor. In fact, we even have evidence that the scandal began in the previous election of 1968. And the comparisons with the Iran-Contra affair are similarly unjustified. The Iran Contra affair was when top advisers to Reagan ordered the sale of arms to Iran in a bribe to release the hostages, breaking several international treaties, in order to fund another project in Nicaragua in which he secretly gave funds to anti-Sandinista guerrilla fighters. When the affair leaked out, and an investigation was conducted, investigators concluded that Reagan was likely to have been aware of it. However, the investigation was impeded when documents were destroyed by major officials attempting to reduce political damage.

These scandals dwarf anything Obama has ever done. Even the most notorious scandal, the Fast and Furious campaign, was hundreds of times smaller in scale than the Iran-Contra affair. And the detested drone policies are the very same policies used by Bush. Conservatives have no actual argument to impeach Obama. I've had enough of this nonsense. Now can we move on to actual issues, instead of pushing ridiculous pet causes like this?
Official Name : Hanruskë Vangareksau Vjörnatlalos

Language : Vjörnissa

Mkuki
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mkuki » Mon May 13, 2013 5:28 pm

Ixzara wrote:
Mkuki wrote:This wasn't part of the master plan at all. Master Napoleon will be angry. : :?

That douche invaded my country in the 19th century!!! Al Ataque!

I hope you mean the Master's idiot descendant. Otherwise... *cracks whip*
Last edited by Mkuki on Mon May 13, 2013 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Political Test (Results)
Who Do I Side With?
John Rawls wrote:In justice as fairness, the concept of right is prior to that of the good.

Mkuki
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mkuki » Mon May 13, 2013 5:30 pm

Byzantium Imperial wrote:
Your silly.

Apaches are expensive though, and unfortunetly only cover a limited area.
Thermonuclear freedom bombs on the other hand liberate from the atom up

Good. The Master doesn't support trickle down freedomonics.

Political Test (Results)
Who Do I Side With?

Ixzara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ixzara » Mon May 13, 2013 5:30 pm

Mkuki wrote:
Ixzara wrote:That douche invaded my country in the 19th century!!! Al Ataque!

I hope you mean the Master's idiot descendant. Otherwise... *cracks whip*

Yes, Napoleon III. He still owes me $20.
Norstal wrote:
Frisivisia wrote:Fact, the best President in history was white. Fact, that proves white people are better at being president. Duh.

But since we all came from Africa, it's a known fact that the best president is an African.

DesAnges
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 02, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby DesAnges » Mon May 13, 2013 5:31 pm

Ixzara wrote:No, cause then they'd blame the tea dumping eco-disaster on 'Obama's Failing Economic Policies'. Even if we can get a picture of Lindsey Graham dumping tea on the White House lawn, he'd still find a way to blame it on the Democrats. Probably along the lines of him being possessed by a Democratic demon conjured up by Obama and his voodoo priests somewhere in Kenya while square dancing to 'Moves like Jager'.

Shit guys, he found us out...

I mean, yeah! Those dirty-handed Demoncats!

Core Democratic voter
My name is Kim-Jong Ayatollah, and I'm a big boy. I'm ten and three-quarters. I have high levels of respect for this man. <3<32 NSG, two pages into a debate
@Iseabbv Don't @ me

Cameroi
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Cameroi » Mon May 13, 2013 5:32 pm

Uieurnthlaal wrote:To impeach anyone at all, we have to have evidence of a crime. There is none. The IRS incident is independent of Obama, and we have no reason to believe otherwise. The Benghazi incident never broke a single law. Obama, as of now, is unimpeachable.
All this is is yet another attempt to garner votes. We all know it could never work. And the endless comparisons with watergate-this, watergate-that, that really annoys me. Do people even know what the watergate incident was? It was a federally sanctioned burglary and spying, ordered by Nixon himself, on his political rivals, to rig the election inexorably in his favor. In fact, we even have evidence that the scandal began in the previous election of 1968. And the comparisons with the Iran-Contra affair are similarly unjustified. The Iran Contra affair was when top advisers to Reagan ordered the sale of arms to Iran in a bribe to release the hostages, breaking several international treaties, in order to fund another project in Nicaragua in which he secretly gave funds to anti-Sandinista guerrilla fighters. When the affair leaked out, and an investigation was conducted, investigators concluded that Reagan was likely to have been aware of it. However, the investigation was impeded when documents were destroyed by major officials attempting to reduce political damage.

These scandals dwarf anything Obama has ever done. Even the most notorious scandal, the Fast and Furious campaign, was hundreds of times smaller in scale than the Iran-Contra affair. And the detested drone policies are the very same policies used by Bush. Conservatives have no actual argument to impeach Obama. I've had enough of this nonsense. Now can we move on to actual issues, instead of pushing ridiculous pet causes like this?

precisely this on all counts.
truth isn't what i say. isn't what you say. isn't what anybody says. truth is what is there, when no one is saying anything.

"economic freedom" is "the cake"
=^^=
.../\...

Serrland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Serrland » Mon May 13, 2013 5:32 pm

What good Republican would want President Biden instead?

Insane Kidney Mentality
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Insane Kidney Mentality » Mon May 13, 2013 5:33 pm

Serrland wrote:What good Republican would want President Biden instead?

He's White. Incompetent, but White. *Nods*

Ixzara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ixzara » Mon May 13, 2013 5:35 pm

That would be the best result of Karma...ever.
Norstal wrote:

Mkuki
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mkuki » Mon May 13, 2013 5:35 pm

He's White. Incompetent, but White. *Nods*

That's the American Way.

Political Test (Results)
Who Do I Side With?

DesAnges
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby DesAnges » Mon May 13, 2013 5:35 pm

Cameroi wrote:
Uieurnthlaal wrote:To impeach anyone at all, we have to have evidence of a crime. There is none. The IRS incident is independent of Obama, and we have no reason to believe otherwise. The Benghazi incident never broke a single law. Obama, as of now, is unimpeachable.

precisely this on all counts.

Stop being logical and let us mock people.
My name is Kim-Jong Ayatollah, and I'm a big boy. I'm ten and three-quarters. I have high levels of respect for this man. <3<32 NSG, two pages into a debate
@Iseabbv Don't @ me

Byzantium Imperial
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Byzantium Imperial » Mon May 13, 2013 5:37 pm

The president is responaible for keeping calm and taking responsibility for his actions and directing otherd to do what he wants.

Biden has none of this, but he understands the youth (he spends all of his time wasting time on the internet), understands the complexities of arms control (champion at minesweepwer), has a good grasp of global economica and the advantages of risk taking (monopoly and poker)...
And he is white (we think, the dam french may have spraypainted him)
New Pyrrhius wrote:Byzantium, eat a Snickers. You become an imperialistic psychopathic dictatorship when you're hungry.

After a short 600 year rest, the Empire is back, and is better then ever! After our grueling experience since 1453, no longer will our great empire be suppressed. The Ottomans may be gone, but the war continues!

Norstal
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Mon May 13, 2013 5:38 pm

Frisivisia wrote:
Cranaeia wrote:
What you said was very racist. Obama is the president you racist people need to just accept it and move on. The sole reason for all you people's objection to his presidency is based soley on his race if he were a republican you would still be trying to go against him because he is black, its people like you that have ruined the republican party. By the way Iam a republican.

Fact, the best President in history was white. Fact, that proves white people are better at being president. Duh.

Toronto Sun wrote:Best poster ever. ★★★★★

New York Times wrote:No one can beat him in debates. 5/5.

IGN wrote:Literally the best game I've ever played. 10/10

NSG Public wrote:What a fucking douchebag.

Supreme Chairman for Life of the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

Ixzara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ixzara » Mon May 13, 2013 5:40 pm

Norstal wrote:

:clap:

You, sir, are getting sigged.
Last edited by Ixzara on Mon May 13, 2013 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Norstal wrote:

Demen 2
Minister

Founded: Jun 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Demen 2 » Mon May 13, 2013 5:41 pm

Technopolis wrote:Yeah, I like to impeach people I personally disagree with too.

Fuck opinions and opposite views.

Oh, and the media.
'Cause music is bigger than words and wider than pictures

Byzantium Imperial
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Byzantium Imperial » Mon May 13, 2013 5:41 pm

Norstal wrote:

So you admit obama is from kenya!

DesAnges
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby DesAnges » Mon May 13, 2013 5:42 pm

Byzantium Imperial wrote:
Norstal wrote:But since we all came from Africa, it's a known fact that the best president is an African.

So you admit obama is from kenya!

Ethiopia, Kenya, what's the difference between friends?
@Iseabbv Don't @ me

Cosara
Senator

Founded: Nov 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosara » Mon May 13, 2013 5:43 pm

Diopolis wrote:
Rocketvill wrote:Obama impeachment is definrify possible with Rep. going which makes me that it very well could happen. Your thoughts?

What about your opinion?
Anyway, Obama impeachment won't happen with democrats in control of the senate unless he does something really bad.

Democrats don't even support him.
"Do not lose hope; St. Joseph also had moments of doubt. but he never lost faith and was able to overcome them in the certainty that God never abandons us." -Pope Francis

"We are never defeated unless we give up on god." -Ronald Reagan

Mkuki
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mkuki » Mon May 13, 2013 5:44 pm

DesAnges wrote:
Byzantium Imperial wrote:So you admit obama is from kenya!

Ethiopia, Kenya, what's the difference between friends?

Somalia? :rofl: :meh:

My 2000th post? :palm:
Last edited by Mkuki on Mon May 13, 2013 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Political Test (Results)
Who Do I Side With?

DesAnges
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby DesAnges » Mon May 13, 2013 5:44 pm

Cosara wrote:
Diopolis wrote:What about your opinion?
Anyway, Obama impeachment won't happen with democrats in control of the senate unless he does something really bad.

Democrats don't even support him.

There appears to be a large voter base that is neither Democrat or Republican then. And of course the 51% approval rating that was posted earlier in the thread.
@Iseabbv Don't @ me

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General