NATION

PASSWORD

America getting more tolerant of the LGBT community.

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Fri May 03, 2013 2:35 pm

Thoricia wrote:
Yes Im Biop wrote:
I may be heavy but I can win most sprint's at 100 meters XD

Me too, while riding my Weasel of course. XD

XD I weigh over 200 pounds so your weasel may make a meal of me...
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Rest in Peace Riley. Biopan Embassy Non Military Realism Thread
Seeya 1K Cat's Miss ya man. Well, That Esclated Quickly

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Fri May 03, 2013 2:35 pm

Cosara wrote:
Cosmicus wrote:LG- They should be forced to pay for benefits because they're ***holes.
B- No. Problem created. You're not really dealing with gay marriage, you're telling it to **** off.
T- You know what? You're a fucking piece of shit. Fuck censoring for the schools. Fuck you, man. Fuck you.

That definately qualifies as flaming.

Already reported.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Thafoo
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Thafoo » Fri May 03, 2013 2:35 pm

Can't say I will be too excited until we (the US) finally get marriage equality. But tolerance is better than stoning, I guess.

Cosara
Senator

Founded: Nov 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosara » Fri May 03, 2013 2:35 pm

Benuty wrote:
Cosara wrote:That definately qualifies as flaming.

Already reported.

I know. I deleted my thread reporting it.
"Do not lose hope; St. Joseph also had moments of doubt. but he never lost faith and was able to overcome them in the certainty that God never abandons us." -Pope Francis

"We are never defeated unless we give up on god." -Ronald Reagan

Cosara
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Cosara » Fri May 03, 2013 2:36 pm

Thafoo wrote:Can't say I will be too excited until we (the US) finally get marriage equality. But tolerance is better than stoning, I guess.

No one has ever advocated stoning them.
"Do not lose hope; St. Joseph also had moments of doubt. but he never lost faith and was able to overcome them in the certainty that God never abandons us." -Pope Francis

Frisivisia
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Frisivisia » Fri May 03, 2013 2:36 pm

Cosmicus wrote:
Cosara wrote:LG= If Gays and Lesbians get marriage, they get benefits which are payed for by the people's tax dollars. Over 40% of people oppose Gay Marriage, so why should they be forced to pay for benefits that go to these people?
B= These people aren't being denied rights. They like the same sex and oppisite sex. Just marry the oppisite sex. Problem solved.
T= We cannot give people recognition because of a delusion and mental illness.

LG- They should be forced to pay for benefits because they're ***holes.
B- No. Problem created. You're not really dealing with gay marriage, you're telling it to **** off.
T- You know what? You're a fucking piece of shit. Fuck censoring for the schools. Fuck you, man. Fuck you.

Actually, swearing is kosher on this forum. Fuck fuck fuckedy fuckshit asshammer fuckwipe. :p
Impeach The Queen, Legalize Anarchy, Stealing Things Is Not Theft. Sex Pistols 2017.
I'm the evil gubmint PC inspector, here to take your Guns, outlaw your God, and steal your freedom and give it to black people.
I'm Joe Biden. So far as you know.

For: Anarchy, Punk Rock Fury
Against: Thatcher, Fascists, That Fascist Thatcher, Reagan, Nazi Punks, Everyone
"Am I buggin' ya? I don't mean to bug ya." - Bono
Let's cram some more shit in my sig. Cool people cram shit in their sigs. In TECHNICOLOR!

Veceria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Veceria » Fri May 03, 2013 2:36 pm

Cosara wrote:
Western Borderlands wrote:How so?

LG= If Gays and Lesbians get marriage, they get benefits which are payed for by the people's tax dollars. Over 40% of people oppose Gay Marriage, so why should they be forced to pay for benefits that go to these people?
B= These people aren't being denied rights. They like the same sex and oppisite sex. Just marry the oppisite sex. Problem solved.

The first part would work if lesbian and gay people didn't have to pay taxes. But they do, so your argument is just extremely silly.
[FT]|Does not use NS stats.
Zeth Rekia wrote:You making Zeno horny.

DesAnges wrote:People don't deserve respect, they earn it.

10,000,000th post.
FoxTropica wrote:And then Hurdegaryp kissed Thafoo, Meanwhile Fox-Mary-"Sue"-Tropica saved TET from destruction and everyone happily forever.

Then suddenly fights broke out because hey, it's the internet.

Hurd is Hurd is Hurd.
Discord: Fenrisúlfr#3521
(send me a TG before sending me a friend request though)
I'm Austrian, if you need german translations, feel free to send me a TG.

Menassa
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Menassa » Fri May 03, 2013 2:37 pm

Western Borderlands wrote:
Cosara wrote:LG= If Gays and Lesbians get marriage, they get benefits which are payed for by the people's tax dollars. Over 40% of people oppose Gay Marriage, so why should they be forced to pay for benefits that go to these people?

Argument of the year 2013!

Seriously, ever heard of "All men are created equal"?

If you believe homosexuality is a choice and you believe homosexuality is a sin (against the law be it in heaven or on earth) and you believe men have free will then yes... all men are created equal... they have equal free will and equal right to sin.
Remember what Amalek did to you on your journey --- Do not Forget!
Their hollow inheritance.
This is my god and I shall exalt him
Jewish Discussion Thread בְּ
"A missionary uses the Bible like a drunk uses a lamppost, not so much for illumination, but for support"
"Imagine of a bunch of Zulu tribesmen told Congress how to read the Constitution, that's how it feels to a Jew when you tell us how to read our bible"
"God said: you must teach, as I taught, without a fee."
"Against your will you are formed, against your will you are born, against your will you live, against your will you die, and against your will you are destined to give a judgement and accounting before the king, king of all kings..."

Thafoo
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Thafoo » Fri May 03, 2013 2:37 pm

Cosara wrote:
Thafoo wrote:Can't say I will be too excited until we (the US) finally get marriage equality. But tolerance is better than stoning, I guess.

How do you know that?

There's always loonies everywhere.

Frisivisia
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Frisivisia » Fri May 03, 2013 2:37 pm

Cosara wrote:

What about that Bible thing that you like so much?
Impeach The Queen, Legalize Anarchy, Stealing Things Is Not Theft. Sex Pistols 2017.
I'm the evil gubmint PC inspector, here to take your Guns, outlaw your God, and steal your freedom and give it to black people.

Against: Thatcher, Fascists, That Fascist Thatcher, Reagan, Nazi Punks, Everyone
Let's cram some more shit in my sig. Cool people cram shit in their sigs. In TECHNICOLOR!

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Fri May 03, 2013 2:37 pm

Cosara wrote:

That is a blatant lie and you know it.
~~~~~~~~
We are currently 33% through the Trump administration.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Fri May 03, 2013 2:37 pm

Frisivisia wrote:
Cosmicus wrote:LG- They should be forced to pay for benefits because they're ***holes.

Actually, swearing is kosher on this forum. Fuck fuck fuckedy fuckshit asshammer fuckwipe. :p

Difference in cussing out an opinion and cussing out the user.
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

The Scientific States
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Scientific States » Fri May 03, 2013 2:37 pm

Cosara wrote:

Nobody really mentions that nowadays in the U.S but most countries in the Middle East stone people, and I think most developed countries used to. Remember homosexuality was illegal a while ago.
Centrist, Ordoliberal, Bisexual, Agnostic, Pro Social Market Economy, Pro Labour Union, Secular Humanist, Cautious Optimist, Pro LGBT, Pro Marijuana Legalization, Pro Humanitarian Intervention etc etc.
Compass
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Liberal/Authoritarian: -6.62
Political Stuff I Wrote
Why Pinochet and Allende were both terrible
The UKIP: A Bad Choice for Britain
Why South Africa is in a sorry state, and how it can be fixed.
Massive List of My OOC Pros and Cons
Hey, Putin! Leave Ukraine Alone!

Cosara
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Cosara » Fri May 03, 2013 2:37 pm

Frisivisia wrote:

The fact that Joe Biden is saying that makes it OK.

Frisivisia
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Frisivisia » Fri May 03, 2013 2:38 pm

Cosara wrote:
Frisivisia wrote:Actually, swearing is kosher on this forum. Fuck fuck fuckedy fuckshit asshammer fuckwipe. :p

The fact that Joe Biden is saying that makes it OK.

Joe Biden says what he wants, when he wants. That's how Joe rolls.

Cosmicus
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmicus » Fri May 03, 2013 2:39 pm

Cosara wrote:

That definately qualifies as flaming.

Actually, It's called being rather angry.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Fri May 03, 2013 2:39 pm

The Scientific States wrote:
Cosara wrote:No one has ever advocated stoning them.

Nobody really mentions that nowadays in the U.S but most countries in the Middle East stone people, and I think most developed countries used to. Remember homosexuality was illegal a while ago.

Used to be, a big stone was placed on their chest and they slowly stopped breathing ( if they were lucky it would be quick), those who held out the longest would die from their chest collapsing. Now they just do it even more cruelly by forcing them to drink a substance that induces diarrhea but glue their anus shut. God what a horrible way to die.
Last edited by Benuty on Fri May 03, 2013 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Western Borderlands
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Borderlands » Fri May 03, 2013 2:39 pm

Cosmicus wrote:
Cosara wrote:That definately qualifies as flaming.

Actually, It's called being rather angry.

Try to calm yourself down man, don't go into those types of tangents ok?
"Open your eyes don't be this way,Throw all your dreams, the rest will have to wait"-Serj Tankian singing "ching chime"

New Libertarian States
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Libertarian States » Fri May 03, 2013 2:40 pm

Cosara wrote:

You said a discussion ago that somebody not even a week ago suggested this.
by Liriena » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:25 pm
Do you hear the people sing?
Singing the song of "No one cares".
It is the music of a people
who are sick NK waving its dick.
When the beating of our ignore cannon
echoes the beating of our facepalms,
there is a life about to start
when we nuke Pyongyang!

Literally a Horse
Not a Libertarian, just like the name.[benevolentthomas] horse is a defender leader in multiple region- whore organizations.
23:07 Unibot If an article could have a sack of testicles - it would.

The Scientific States
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Scientific States » Fri May 03, 2013 2:40 pm

Benuty wrote:

Used to be, a big stone was placed on their chest and they slowly stopped breathing ( if they were lucky it would be quick), those who held out the longest would die from their chest collapsing.

That's absolutely awful.
Centrist, Ordoliberal, Bisexual, Agnostic, Pro Social Market Economy, Pro Labour Union, Secular Humanist, Cautious Optimist, Pro LGBT, Pro Marijuana Legalization, Pro Humanitarian Intervention etc etc.
Compass
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Liberal/Authoritarian: -6.62
Political Stuff I Wrote
Why Pinochet and Allende were both terrible
The UKIP: A Bad Choice for Britain
Why South Africa is in a sorry state, and how it can be fixed.
Massive List of My OOC Pros and Cons
Hey, Putin! Leave Ukraine Alone!

Cosara
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Cosara » Fri May 03, 2013 2:40 pm

Benuty wrote:

Used to be, a big stone was placed on their chest and they slowly stopped breathing ( if they were lucky it would be quick), those who held out the longest would die from their chest collapsing.

I'd rather be stoned, personally.

Menassa
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Menassa » Fri May 03, 2013 2:40 pm

Frisivisia wrote:
Cosara wrote:No one has ever advocated stoning them.

What about that Bible thing that you like so much?

Under correct Biblical Law... rarely anyone was executed... maybe once in 70 years by the Court.

It was the Kings who had the most blood on their hands.
Remember what Amalek did to you on your journey --- Do not Forget!
Their hollow inheritance.
This is my god and I shall exalt him
Jewish Discussion Thread בְּ
"A missionary uses the Bible like a drunk uses a lamppost, not so much for illumination, but for support"
"Imagine of a bunch of Zulu tribesmen told Congress how to read the Constitution, that's how it feels to a Jew when you tell us how to read our bible"
"God said: you must teach, as I taught, without a fee."
"Against your will you are formed, against your will you are born, against your will you live, against your will you die, and against your will you are destined to give a judgement and accounting before the king, king of all kings..."

Blekksprutia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Blekksprutia » Fri May 03, 2013 2:40 pm

I think it's great. It's happening very fast, and internationally too. It will be great when it's something pretty much behind us, like the Civil War.
KILLUGON and BERNIE SANDERS and my moirail, ERIDEL.
Founder of Kotturheim, home to my GAY POLECATS, who are TOO FABULOUS FOR YOU.
Arg: Blekk does that. The topics of same sex marriage and the human race's fight against idiocy motivate him to write some truly impressive and glorious rants that deserve to be remembered and sigged.
Zott: I see our Blekky has discovered the joys of amphetamines.
Horus: blekky you are blekky i am horus
Rio: Blekky you are the best person on this website. Figuratively, kiss me.
Blekky is like a bunny. He looks adorable, yet he might bite you till it hurts.
Veccy: you're the worst blekky
The Balkens: Blekk does that, he has been taught by NSG's greatest practitioners of Snark to Snark combat.
Napki: Marry me, Blekk
Aeq: Blekk, you are Jesus!!!

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Fri May 03, 2013 2:41 pm

Benuty wrote:

... Holy hell...
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Rest in Peace Riley. Biopan Embassy Non Military Realism Thread
Seeya 1K Cat's Miss ya man. Well, That Esclated Quickly

Western Borderlands
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Borderlands » Fri May 03, 2013 2:42 pm

Benuty wrote:

Used to be, a big stone was placed on their chest and they slowly stopped breathing ( if they were lucky it would be quick), those who held out the longest would die from their chest collapsing. Now they just do it even more cruelly by forcing them to drink a substance that induces diarrhea but glue their anus shut. God what a horrible way to die.

...Oh man, I can't even....Imagine...
"Open your eyes don't be this way,Throw all your dreams, the rest will have to wait"-Serj Tankian singing "ching chime"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General