NATION

PASSWORD

Why Modern "Feminism" is Actually Women-Hating

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Free Council Communes
Diplomat
 
Posts: 955
Founded: Feb 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Council Communes » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:35 pm

Armadrone wrote:Fascism and communism should not be mixed but I agree with most of this. A lot of the Feminist movement today just promotes hate and gender roles. Which is bad for both sexes really and it also excludes cross gendered people as well. The Feminist fail to see that not everyone is female and male. As a male I am very horrified at them because they are a hate group and all they want is just reverse discrimination, where the men are mistreated. In stead of actually solving the problem. Its not a matter of sexism its matter of gender role created by religion all in which MUST be destroyed to achieve equality among the people. Then make sure the class system is equal and fair and abolish the class system. Thus leading us down the path of a golden age of Socialism.

I like you! :hug:
DEATH TO FASCISM, FREEDOM TO THE PEOPLE!
Left Communist, Anti-Establishmentarian Populist, New Atheist, Ethical Egotist & Satanic Hedonist
Supporter of the PKK & the DHKP/C
Economic Left/Right:Economic Left/Right: -10.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: Economic Left/Right: -7.44
For: LGBTQ/Kink Rights, Anarchism, Libertinism, Internet Privacy & Piracy, Guns, Socialist Feminism, Republicanism, Beppe Grillo, Men's Rights
Against: Conformism, Conservatism, Morality, Copyrights, Capitalism, Radical Feminism, USA, China, Russia, DPRK, EU, Turkey, NATO, UN

User avatar
Napkiraly
Post Czar
 
Posts: 37450
Founded: Aug 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:35 pm

Of the Free Socialist Territories wrote:
Free Council Communes wrote:No means no! Apparently "feminists" seem to disagree here.


Are you just talking to yourself and holding an imaginary discourse with Simone de Beauvoir's ghost now?

Because this has zero relevance to anything said by anyone here.

When you're arguments are being refuted and you're being shown as to what you truly are, the best course of action is to ignore everyone and have debate with yourself to claim that you are winning.

User avatar
Of the Free Socialist Territories
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8370
Founded: Feb 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Of the Free Socialist Territories » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:36 pm

Vareiln wrote:
Page wrote:Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only male left on Earth who doesn't need to bash feminism to compensate for insecurity. Never once has my quality of life been inhibited by feminists and what they fight for.

Nope, you're not alone. We exist.


Indeed. In fact, plenty of us rebutting this crap are men.
Don't be deceived when our Revolution has finally been stamped out and they tell you things are better now even if there's no poverty to see, because the poverty's been hidden...even if you ever got more wages and could afford to buy more of these new and useless goods which these new industries foist on you, and even if it seems to you that "you never had so much" - that is only the slogan of those who have much more than you.

Marat, "Marat/Sade"

User avatar
Zweite Alaje
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9551
Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zweite Alaje » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:36 pm

Cosara wrote:
Zweite Alaje wrote:It's up there with it, an open act of hatred and disregard for the dignity of another being.

So, a woman being raped in an alley is worse, or up there with, the Holocaust?

Yes, it is the samething, ever heard of comfort women?
Geist über Körper, durch Aktionen Ehrung
Likes: Corporatism, Market Socialism, Syndicalism, Progressivism, Pantheism, Gaia Hypothesis, Centrism, Dirigisme

Dislikes: Capitalism, Liberalism, Conservatism, Libertarianism, Abortion, Modern Feminism
I've been: Communist , Fascist
Economic Left/Right: -7.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.18

NIFP
Please don't call me Zweite, Al or Ally is fine. Add 2548 posts, founded Oct 06, 2011

User avatar
New Tyran
Senator
 
Posts: 4196
Founded: Jan 06, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Tyran » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:36 pm

Liriena wrote:
New Tyran wrote:
I was attacked by a small feminist rally once for making a joke in front of my girlfriend about her making me a sandwich at a restaurant which she laughed at.I know to anyone not familiar with internet humor or has none at all can be seen as 'oppressive' apparently...

They claim on Tumblr that they are justified by attacking me randomly. Yeah I have a problem with them...


Well, you got attacked by unstable radicals. That sucks...but that's politics in a nutshell: the nutjobs are always the most visible.


That is very true.

User avatar
Genivaria
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 62854
Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Genivaria » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:36 pm

The Broken Imperial Sector wrote:
Cosara wrote:My stance on Feminism:

The First and Second wave were fine and were fighting for equal rights.
The third wave is Feminazism.

This lady's and gental men as well as feminist is the winning argument. :clap:

^Doesn't know the difference between a 'claim' and an 'argument'.
General Sherman did nothing wrong, fact.
Liberal Social Democrat.

User avatar
Souseiseki
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18028
Founded: Apr 12, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Souseiseki » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:36 pm

Cosara wrote:
Zweite Alaje wrote:It's up there with it, an open act of hatred and disregard for the dignity of another being.

So, a woman being raped in an alley is worse, or up there with, the Holocaust?

could you just google "holocaust rape" and save me some time thanks
ask moderation about reading serious moderation candidates TGs without telling them about it until afterwards and/or apparently refusing to confirm/deny the exact timeline of TG reading ~~~ i hope you never sent any of the recent mods or the ones that got really close anything personal!

signature edit: confirmation has been received. they will explicitly do it before and without asking. they can look at TGs basically whenever they want so please keep this in mind when nominating people for moderator or TGing good posters/anyone!
T <---- THE INFAMOUS T

User avatar
Vareiln
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13052
Founded: Aug 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vareiln » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:36 pm

Armadrone wrote:Fascism and communism should not be mixed but I agree with most of this. A lot of the Feminist movement today just promotes hate and gender roles. Which is bad for both sexes really and it also excludes cross gendered people as well. The Feminist fail to see that not everyone is female and male. As a male I am very horrified at them because they are a hate group and all they want is just reverse discrimination, where the men are mistreated. In stead of actually solving the problem. Its not a matter of sexism its matter of gender role created by religion all in which MUST be destroyed to achieve equality among the people. Then make sure the class system is equal and fair and abolish the class system. Thus leading us down the path of a golden age of Socialism.

:palm:
Could you please go back and read the posts in this thread made by feminists?
I'm sure you might discover that you are one yourself.

User avatar
Liriena
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 54804
Founded: Nov 19, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Liriena » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:36 pm

Cosara wrote:
Zweite Alaje wrote:It's up there with it, an open act of hatred and disregard for the dignity of another being.

So, a woman being raped in an alley is worse, or up there with, the Holocaust?


Morally speaking, both events are similar, in the sense that they require hatred and disregard for the dignity of another human being. It's a horrible show of apathy, a violation of our own naturally empathetic proclivities.
The Fabulous Pope of NS


I am:
A pansexual, pantheist, green socialist
An aspiring writer and journalist
Political compass stuff:
Economic Left/Right: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.92
For: Grassroots democracy, workers' self-management, humanitarianism, pacifism, pluralism, environmentalism, interculturalism, indigenous rights, minority rights, LGBT+ rights, feminism, optimism
Against: Nationalism, authoritarianism, fascism, conservatism, populism, violence, ethnocentrism, racism, sexism, religious bigotry, anti-LGBT+ bigotry, death penalty, neoliberalism, tribalism,
cynicism


⚧Copy and paste this in your sig
if you passed biology and know
gender and sex aren't the same thing.⚧

I disown most of my previous posts

User avatar
Homelessnesss
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Sep 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Homelessnesss » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:37 pm

Free Council Communes wrote:
The Broken Imperial Sector wrote:Yes because they way a woman dresses has worked so well in getting rapist sent free from trials.

They would just lock him up longer if he said something like that.

are you saying only men can rape women?

User avatar
Free Council Communes
Diplomat
 
Posts: 955
Founded: Feb 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Council Communes » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:37 pm

Zweite Alaje wrote:
Cosara wrote:So, a woman being raped in an alley is worse, or up there with, the Holocaust?

Yes, it is the samething, ever heard of comfort women?
:palm:
That is basically the same as saying that one murder is the same as genocide.
DEATH TO FASCISM, FREEDOM TO THE PEOPLE!
Left Communist, Anti-Establishmentarian Populist, New Atheist, Ethical Egotist & Satanic Hedonist
Supporter of the PKK & the DHKP/C
Economic Left/Right:Economic Left/Right: -10.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: Economic Left/Right: -7.44
For: LGBTQ/Kink Rights, Anarchism, Libertinism, Internet Privacy & Piracy, Guns, Socialist Feminism, Republicanism, Beppe Grillo, Men's Rights
Against: Conformism, Conservatism, Morality, Copyrights, Capitalism, Radical Feminism, USA, China, Russia, DPRK, EU, Turkey, NATO, UN

User avatar
Of the Free Socialist Territories
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8370
Founded: Feb 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Of the Free Socialist Territories » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:37 pm

Free Council Communes wrote:I like you! :hug:


Is this where we're at? Something a bit like TET where you hug everyone who turns up who you like, in this context that being people who somehow agree with the crap in your OP?
Don't be deceived when our Revolution has finally been stamped out and they tell you things are better now even if there's no poverty to see, because the poverty's been hidden...even if you ever got more wages and could afford to buy more of these new and useless goods which these new industries foist on you, and even if it seems to you that "you never had so much" - that is only the slogan of those who have much more than you.

Marat, "Marat/Sade"

User avatar
Ostroeuropa
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 50144
Founded: Jun 14, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ostroeuropa » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:37 pm

Liriena wrote:
New Tyran wrote:
I was attacked by a small feminist rally once for making a joke in front of my girlfriend about her making me a sandwich at a restaurant which she laughed at.I know to anyone not familiar with internet humor or has none at all can be seen as 'oppressive' apparently...

They claim on Tumblr that they are justified by attacking me randomly. Yeah I have a problem with them...


Well, you got attacked by unstable radicals. That sucks...but that's politics in a nutshell: the nutjobs are always the most visible.


Funding for male domestic violence victims in my area is extremely short compared to funding for females.
Yes, this is as a result of "feminist" pressure in the nation.
Yes, this has effected people I know.

You can scream all you like that feminism isn't like that.
Fine.
I know plenty of catholics who want gays to be able to get married. Doesn't mean shit. catholicism is still homophobic, and feminism is still misandrist.
We know this because of the organizations that represent them.
Last edited by Ostroeuropa on Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Do you remember the 2012 election where Mitt Romney said Russia was the biggest threat to world peace and Obama and the Democratic establishment mocked him, mere years before they began arguing they had allowed US sovereignty to be usurped on their watch by Russia and this is why the other side was unfit to govern?
That's alright, neither do they apparently.

User avatar
Saruhan
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8013
Founded: Feb 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saruhan » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:37 pm

Free Council Communes wrote:
Saruhan wrote:>Communist
>admires Nazi collaborator



Anyway, I really don't see what the point of this entire rant is

She was a Marxist, she would never collaborate with fascists! Nothing more then bourgeois lies!

I would say going on Vichy radio, and signing a form for it saying she wasn't a Jew would be collaborating.
Caninope wrote:The idea of Pakistan, India and Bangladesh reuniting is about as logical as the idea that Barack Obama will kill his wife, marry Ahmadinejad in a ceremony officiated by Mitt Romney during the 7th Inning Stretch of the Yankees-Red Sox game, and then the happy couple will then go challenge President Xi for the position of General Secretary of the CCP in a gladiatorial fight to the death involving roaches, slingshots, and hard candies.

User avatar
Liriena
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 54804
Founded: Nov 19, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Liriena » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:37 pm

Armadrone wrote:Fascism and communism should not be mixed but I agree with most of this. A lot of the Feminist movement today just promotes hate and gender roles. Which is bad for both sexes really and it also excludes cross gendered people as well. The Feminist fail to see that not everyone is female and male. As a male I am very horrified at them because they are a hate group and all they want is just reverse discrimination, where the men are mistreated. In stead of actually solving the problem. Its not a matter of sexism its matter of gender role created by religion all in which MUST be destroyed to achieve equality among the people. Then make sure the class system is equal and fair and abolish the class system. Thus leading us down the path of a golden age of Socialism.


Oh, for fuck's sake...another strawman?
The Fabulous Pope of NS


I am:
A pansexual, pantheist, green socialist
An aspiring writer and journalist
Political compass stuff:
Economic Left/Right: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.92
For: Grassroots democracy, workers' self-management, humanitarianism, pacifism, pluralism, environmentalism, interculturalism, indigenous rights, minority rights, LGBT+ rights, feminism, optimism
Against: Nationalism, authoritarianism, fascism, conservatism, populism, violence, ethnocentrism, racism, sexism, religious bigotry, anti-LGBT+ bigotry, death penalty, neoliberalism, tribalism,
cynicism


⚧Copy and paste this in your sig
if you passed biology and know
gender and sex aren't the same thing.⚧

I disown most of my previous posts

User avatar
The Broken Imperial Sector
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1012
Founded: Mar 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Broken Imperial Sector » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:37 pm

Of the Free Socialist Territories wrote:
Vareiln wrote:Nope, you're not alone. We exist.


Indeed. In fact, plenty of us rebutting this crap are men.

Why? :eyebrow:
We can not allow this nation or this world to be destroyed from the inside out!

User avatar
Nationalist State of Knox
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10293
Founded: Feb 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationalist State of Knox » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:38 pm

Of the Free Socialist Territories wrote:
Free Council Communes wrote:If it is to stop another holocaust, you are damn right it I do!


What?

No, seriously, what? How the hell is raping people going to prevent genocide?

Easily. Just infect yourself with a fatal STD, rape 1930s dictator, rinse and repeat.

The real knack to it is getting him before you die yourself. You should have an extra life if you collected 100 Swastikas, and if you got all 7 of the Treaty of Versailles scraps you can become Super Stauffenberg and hit him with your finishing move.

Holocaust=solved.
Last edited by Gilgamesh on Mon Aru 17, 2467 BC 10:56am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Knox.
Biblical Authorship
God is Malevolent.
Bible Inaccuracies
Ifreann wrote:Knox: /ˈɡɪl.ɡə.mɛʃ/
Impeach Enlil, legalise dreaming, mortality is theft. GILGAMESH 2474 BC

User avatar
Of the Free Socialist Territories
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8370
Founded: Feb 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Of the Free Socialist Territories » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:38 pm

The Broken Imperial Sector wrote:
Of the Free Socialist Territories wrote:
Indeed. In fact, plenty of us rebutting this crap are men.

Why? :eyebrow:


Because it's almost entirely unfounded speculation, outright lies or denials of basic observable facts.
Don't be deceived when our Revolution has finally been stamped out and they tell you things are better now even if there's no poverty to see, because the poverty's been hidden...even if you ever got more wages and could afford to buy more of these new and useless goods which these new industries foist on you, and even if it seems to you that "you never had so much" - that is only the slogan of those who have much more than you.

Marat, "Marat/Sade"

User avatar
Trotskylvania
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17070
Founded: Jul 07, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Trotskylvania » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:38 pm

The Broken Imperial Sector wrote:
Cosara wrote:My stance on Feminism:

The First and Second wave were fine and were fighting for equal rights.
The third wave is Feminazism.

This lady's and gental men as well as feminist is the winning argument. :clap:

It's not an argument, for one. It is a statement, and an incorrect one at that. Third Wave feminism is the one most concerned with queer issues as well as the sexual oppression of men.
Your Friendly Neighborhood Ultra - The Left Wing of the Impossible
Putting the '-sadism' in Posadism


"The hell of capitalism is the firm, not the fact that the firm has a boss."- Bordiga

User avatar
Cosara
Senator
 
Posts: 4339
Founded: Nov 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosara » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:38 pm

Zweite Alaje wrote:
Cosara wrote:So, a woman being raped in an alley is worse, or up there with, the Holocaust?

Yes, it is the samething, ever heard of comfort women?

So, you are saying that rape and the holocaust are the same thing? HOW!?
"Do not lose hope; St. Joseph also had moments of doubt. but he never lost faith and was able to overcome them in the certainty that God never abandons us." -Pope Francis

"We are never defeated unless we give up on god." -Ronald Reagan

User avatar
Individuality-ness
Post Czar
 
Posts: 37712
Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:38 pm

The Broken Imperial Sector wrote:
Of the Free Socialist Territories wrote:Indeed. In fact, plenty of us rebutting this crap are men.

Why? :eyebrow:

Because MRA is fucking bullcrap. To put it kindly.
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

User avatar
The Broken Imperial Sector
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1012
Founded: Mar 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Broken Imperial Sector » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:39 pm

Liriena wrote:
Cosara wrote:So, a woman being raped in an alley is worse, or up there with, the Holocaust?


Morally speaking, both events are similar, in the sense that they require hatred and disregard for the dignity of another human being. It's a horrible show of apathy, a violation of our own naturally empathetic proclivities.

Yes because rape culture gases women and baby's and works the strong to death like animals.
We can not allow this nation or this world to be destroyed from the inside out!

User avatar
Liriena
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 54804
Founded: Nov 19, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Liriena » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:39 pm

Free Council Communes wrote:
Zweite Alaje wrote:Yes, it is the samething, ever heard of comfort women?
:palm:
That is basically the same as saying that one murder is the same as genocide.


Well...by definition...they are pretty much the same thing.
The Fabulous Pope of NS


I am:
A pansexual, pantheist, green socialist
An aspiring writer and journalist
Political compass stuff:
Economic Left/Right: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.92
For: Grassroots democracy, workers' self-management, humanitarianism, pacifism, pluralism, environmentalism, interculturalism, indigenous rights, minority rights, LGBT+ rights, feminism, optimism
Against: Nationalism, authoritarianism, fascism, conservatism, populism, violence, ethnocentrism, racism, sexism, religious bigotry, anti-LGBT+ bigotry, death penalty, neoliberalism, tribalism,
cynicism


⚧Copy and paste this in your sig
if you passed biology and know
gender and sex aren't the same thing.⚧

I disown most of my previous posts

User avatar
Zweite Alaje
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9551
Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zweite Alaje » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:39 pm

Armadrone wrote:Fascism and communism should not be mixed but I agree with most of this. A lot of the Feminist movement today just promotes hate and gender roles. Which is bad for both sexes really and it also excludes cross gendered people as well. The Feminist fail to see that not everyone is female and male. As a male I am very horrified at them because they are a hate group and all they want is just reverse discrimination, where the men are mistreated. In stead of actually solving the problem. Its not a matter of sexism its matter of gender role created by religion all in which MUST be destroyed to achieve equality among the people. Then make sure the class system is equal and fair and abolish the class system. Thus leading us down the path of a golden age of Socialism.


Utopian drivel.

Gender roles weren't created by religion, they arose out of the biological and societial needs for early human culture.
Geist über Körper, durch Aktionen Ehrung
Likes: Corporatism, Market Socialism, Syndicalism, Progressivism, Pantheism, Gaia Hypothesis, Centrism, Dirigisme

Dislikes: Capitalism, Liberalism, Conservatism, Libertarianism, Abortion, Modern Feminism
I've been: Communist , Fascist
Economic Left/Right: -7.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.18

NIFP
Please don't call me Zweite, Al or Ally is fine. Add 2548 posts, founded Oct 06, 2011

User avatar
Free Council Communes
Diplomat
 
Posts: 955
Founded: Feb 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Council Communes » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:39 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:
The Broken Imperial Sector wrote:Why? :eyebrow:

Because MRA is fucking bullcrap. To put it kindly.

Typical "feminist" bullshit. You just can't stand the concept of men having rights.
DEATH TO FASCISM, FREEDOM TO THE PEOPLE!
Left Communist, Anti-Establishmentarian Populist, New Atheist, Ethical Egotist & Satanic Hedonist
Supporter of the PKK & the DHKP/C
Economic Left/Right:Economic Left/Right: -10.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: Economic Left/Right: -7.44
For: LGBTQ/Kink Rights, Anarchism, Libertinism, Internet Privacy & Piracy, Guns, Socialist Feminism, Republicanism, Beppe Grillo, Men's Rights
Against: Conformism, Conservatism, Morality, Copyrights, Capitalism, Radical Feminism, USA, China, Russia, DPRK, EU, Turkey, NATO, UN

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aclion, Aeritai, An Alan Smithee Nation, Bears Armed Mission, Cappuccina, Gormwood, Gravlen, Greater vakolicci haven, Kavagrad, Kragholm Free States, Krolichgrad, Liriena, Maineiacs, Novus America, Ostroeuropa, Oteristan, Perchan, Philjia, Saiwania, Southern Avarsarstan, Tarsonis, The Emerald Legion, The Rich Port, The Xenopolis Confederation, Window Land

Advertisement

Remove ads