NATION

PASSWORD

Ann Coulter Makes Coulterish Remarks

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Disserbia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Disserbia » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:13 pm

Abatael wrote:
Disserbia wrote:I feel sad for you.

Thanks. I need $500 dollars. Maybe you can help me out there.

WTF?
You can't spell scat fetish without catfish.
Mollary wrote:Hate and alcohol can unite most people.

Souriya Al-Assad wrote:One does not simply Mossad The Assad.

New Maldorainia wrote:Dissy likes touching my walruses.

The Blaatschapen wrote:Remember, birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you'll live.
Funniest shit on this shite
fakbuk and other random shit
PC:
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.00
PS:
Right: 1.45
Libertarian: 6.22
Non-interventionist: 5.82
Cultural liberal: 2.23
PT:
democratic National Liberal
In a more sane world I'd be a moderate Republican.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:14 pm

Disserbia wrote:
Abatael wrote:
Thanks. I need $500 dollars. Maybe you can help me out there.

WTF?

He wants to use your tears as lube or something.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Thafoo
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Thafoo » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:16 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Disserbia wrote:WTF?

Good ol Abatael :p

Disserbia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Disserbia » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:17 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Disserbia wrote:WTF?

I'm a libertarian, I don't waste my tears on other people.

The Blaatschapen wrote:Remember, birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you'll live.
PC:
PS:
PT:

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:18 pm

Disserbia wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:He wants to use your tears as lube or something.

She's going in dry guys.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Sedikal
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sedikal » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:20 pm

Everytime I hear her talk it reminds me of every bitch I went to high school with. She really just needs to unstable that it's really not classy to talk the way does. But her opinions are her own and I respect them.
Nice Little Quotes
“Kindness is the golden chain by which society is bound together.”
-Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Yet human intelligence has another force, too: the sense of urgency that gives human smarts their drive. Perhaps our intelligence is not just ended by our mortality; to a great degree, it is our mortality.
-Adam Gopnik

Fighting for peace, is like fucking for chastity
-Stephen King

Proud Member of the New Democrats in the NSG Senate
Political Compass of Sedikal
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!

Turchynov/Yatsenyuk
Russia Out Of Crimea

The Tiger Kingdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tiger Kingdom » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:20 pm

Kengburg wrote:
Ashmoria wrote:
I suppose but they all do it. did you see sarah palin's speech at cpac? Phyllis schaffley? they are all mean spirited bitter people.

why only pay ann coulter?

Sarah Palin/Glenn Beck/Ann Coulter should all be banned from the GOP, I have a lot in common regarding economic policy with the republicans but the fact that they are so outdated in social and foreign policy just scares me off.

Except here's the thing:
Nobody - even in the (R) camp - cares about any of those people you just named anymore. Palin's washed up and Ailes knows it, Beck's off of Fox and doing his own psycho thing with his own psychos, and Coulter was a joke ten years ago.

Sedikal wrote:Everytime I hear her talk it reminds me of every bitch I went to high school with. She really just needs to unstable that it's really not classy to talk the way does. But her opinions are her own and I respect them.

Except they clearly aren't her opinions - she's just being deliberately inflammatory either to get attention or because that's what gets her rocks off (what's the female equivalent of that phrase?).
Last edited by The Tiger Kingdom on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When the war is over
Got to start again
Try to hold a trace of what it was back then
You and I we sent each other stories
Just a page I'm lost in all its glory
How can I go home and not get blown away

The God-Realm
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The God-Realm » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:21 pm

No, she is really a soul sista, gettin dat redneck paper.
Add me on Steam: Hatekindler

Member of: IWW, EF!, La Raza, the KFA, and NSG Senate and Red Army
Esternial wrote:
The God-Realm wrote:No

people who qq over losing a gf over a small penis size are insecure and need to check themselves

Before they wreck themselves?

Or their ex' car.

West Florida
Envoy

Founded: Mar 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby West Florida » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:21 pm

Now to Ollie for the weather...
I'm a CAPITALI$T (test) & a Libertarian (compass). I'm also a VOLUNTARYIST
Consider me a 6 on the Kinsey Scale & a 7 on the Dawkins Scale.
Above all else, I'm an OBJECTIVIST.
Band: Say Anything | Sport: Basketball | Place: NYC | Food: Thai | Booze: Gin | Movie: The Master |
Book: The Plot Against America | TV show: Breaking Bad | Star Trek Captain: Janeway
Quote:
"In a capitalist society, all human relationships are voluntary. Men are free to cooperate or not, to deal with one another or not, as their own individual judgments, convictions and interests dictate." - Ayn Rand

New England and The Maritimes
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New England and The Maritimes » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:22 pm

Somebody ought to chain her back up under her bridge.
All aboard the Love Train. Choo Choo, honeybears. I am Ininiwiyaw Rocopurr:Get in my bed, you perfect human being.
Yesterday's just a memory

Soviet Haaregrad wrote:Some people's opinions are based on rational observations, others base theirs on imaginative thinking. The reality-based community ought not to waste it's time refuting delusions.

Also, Bonobos
Formerly Brandenburg-Altmark Me.

Abatael
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Abatael » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:23 pm

Disserbia wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:He wants to use your tears as lube or something.

Ah man, that sucks.
IMPERIVM·NOVVM·VENOLIÆ.
PAX·PER·BELLVM.
ROMVLVS·AVRELIVS·SECVNDVS.
DEVS·VENOLIAM·BENEDICAT.

Second Best Factbook (UNDERGOING MAJOR REVISIONS)| Factbook Rankings | Embassy Program

Thafoo
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Thafoo » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:25 pm

West Florida wrote:Now to Ollie for the weather...

CHUNKY

Frisivisia
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Frisivisia » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:27 pm

In other news, bears defecate in forested areas, Space Pope remains Reptilian.
Impeach The Queen, Legalize Anarchy, Stealing Things Is Not Theft. Sex Pistols 2017.
I'm the evil gubmint PC inspector, here to take your Guns, outlaw your God, and steal your freedom and give it to black people.
I'm Joe Biden. So far as you know.

For: Anarchy, Punk Rock Fury
Against: Thatcher, Fascists, That Fascist Thatcher, Reagan, Nazi Punks, Everyone
"Am I buggin' ya? I don't mean to bug ya." - Bono
Let's cram some more shit in my sig. Cool people cram shit in their sigs. In TECHNICOLOR!

Thafoo
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Thafoo » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:35 pm

I Will Have My Revenge Against NS wrote:
Thafoo wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/16/ann-coulter-cpac_n_2892646.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

I don't usually say this, but Ann Coulter really is, well, kinda a bitch.

When CPAC snubbed Christie from the conference, Ann Coulter did what she does best and makes a couple of bad remarks...

and on Sandra Fluke (you may remember her from when slightly better but still bad person Rush Limbaugh called her a slut),

and most extreme of all on Bill Clinton,

Ann Coulter is just... no. She is just a hateful spitting person..

And she would probably be banned for flaming if she ever joined us :/

Wah..Wah. Either shut up or take it. Enough complaints.[/quote]
Your username makes me think you were banned in the past...

The Steel Magnolia
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Steel Magnolia » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:36 pm

Yes, and?

Xsyne
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Xsyne » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:45 pm

The Steel Magnolia wrote:Yes, and?

Easy solution. Don't listen. Either that or stop your bitching. Bunch of whiners. Suck it up.

This is hilarious from someone whose very username is whining.
If global warming is real, why are there still monkeys? - Msigroeg
Pro: Stuff
Anti: Things
Chernoslavia wrote:
Free Soviets wrote:according to both the law library of congress and wikipedia, both automatics and semi-autos that can be easily converted are outright banned in norway.

Source?

Thafoo
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Thafoo » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:47 pm

Xsyne wrote:
Easy solution. Don't listen. Either that or stop your bitching. Bunch of whiners. Suck it up.

This is hilarious from someone whose very username is whining.

Ignore him...

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Black Forrest » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:48 pm

Ashmoria wrote:it is odd that she would dis chris Christie when she had him picked out as the savior of the party for 2012.

otherwise she fits in well with the ugly resentful bitter path the repulbicans/conservatives are on right now.

She changes her views without admission of fault.

I remember an interview where she was going after Canada for lack of support for the shrubs wars. Especially, when they supported us in the past like with Viet Nam.

The Canadian reported pointed out Canada sat that one out and she argued with him.

Even when she would "check her facts" and get back to them; she didn't. She also wouldn't take their calls.

Best thing to handle sweet little Ann is to ignore her or better yet laugh at her.
*I am a master proofreader after I click Submit.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver.
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

Asgarnnia
Attaché

Founded: Oct 07, 2005
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Asgarnnia » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:50 pm

Never seen her, only seen references of her in Family Guy and others. Don't like her hair.

Didn't she say recently that liberal women shouldn't hold public offices? Or was that another crazy?
Last edited by Asgarnnia on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:51 pm

The Black Forrest wrote:
Ashmoria wrote:it is odd that she would dis chris Christie when she had him picked out as the savior of the party for 2012.

otherwise she fits in well with the ugly resentful bitter path the repulbicans/conservatives are on right now.

I remember an interview where she was going after Canada for lack of support for the shrubs wars. Especially, when they supported us in the past like with Viet Nam.

The Canadian reported pointed out Canada sat that one out and she argued with him.

Even when she would "check her facts" and get back to them; she didn't. She also wouldn't take their calls.

Best thing to handle sweet little Ann is to ignore her or better yet laugh at her.

This is one of the best moments on television I've ever seen in my life.

Coulter getting completely demolished with a full panel in front of millions. It was just...so beautiful.

Thafoo
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Thafoo » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:53 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
The Black Forrest wrote:

Coulter getting completely demolished with a full panel in front of millions. It was just...so beautiful.

"Bombs or something"

:rofl:

Disserbia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Disserbia » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:53 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
The Black Forrest wrote:

:lol: That was almost to painful to watch.

PC:
PS:
PT:

Thafoo
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Thafoo » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:54 pm

Disserbia wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:This is one of the best moments on television I've ever seen in my life.

But it was Coulter so it's all fine :lol2:

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:55 pm

Disserbia wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:This is one of the best moments on television I've ever seen in my life.

My second favorite from when she was on the show.

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Black Forrest » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:59 pm

Disserbia wrote:

Wowwww. I missed that one. Thanks.
*I am a master proofreader after I click Submit.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver.
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General