NATION

PASSWORD

The Bible and Hell

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Does 'Hell' exist in the Bible?

No, it isn't even mentioned.
10
8%
Maybe not 'Hell', but rather a form of temporary punishment after death.
14
11%
Yes, the Bible unquestionably provides teaching on Hell and eternal damnation.
36
30%
Hell exists solely for the French when they die.
33
27%
I'm just here for the ponies.
29
24%
 
Total votes : 122

User avatar
Zweite Alaje
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9551
Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zweite Alaje » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:49 am

The Kal Empire wrote:
Nationalist State of Knox wrote: In Christianity, this ‘damnation’ is supposed to be the punishment for refusing Christ and failing to repent one’s wrongdoing (or sin) against God.


Incorrect.

A sin is a wrongdoing of any kind, that is punished by God.

Murder, for example, is not sinning against God, but it is sinning, and therefor one would be sent to the fiery pits of Hell for eternal damnation.

Sinning against God would be more like urinating on a Church wall.


Urinating on churches isn't a sin. Churches aren't holy.
Geist über Körper, durch Aktionen Ehrung
Likes: Corporatism, Market Socialism, Syndicalism, Progressivism, Pantheism, Gaia Hypothesis, Centrism, Dirigisme

Dislikes: Capitalism, Liberalism, Conservatism, Libertarianism, Abortion, Modern Feminism
I've been: Communist , Fascist
Economic Left/Right: -7.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.18

NIFP
Please don't call me Zweite, Al or Ally is fine. Add 2548 posts, founded Oct 06, 2011

User avatar
Death Metal
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13542
Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Death Metal » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:09 pm

Distruzio wrote:Jesus isn't dead. He yet lives, is the point.


In the city of Rhy'leh dead Nazarene lies dreaming...
Only here when I'm VERY VERY VERY bored now.
(Trump is Reagan 2.0: A nationalistic bimbo who will ruin America.)
Death Metal: A nation founded on the most powerful force in the world: METAL! \m/
A non-idealist centre-leftist

Alts: Ronpaulatia, Bisonopolis, Iga, Gygaxia, The Children of Skyrim, Tinfoil Fedoras

Pro: Civil Equality, Scaled Income Taxes, Centralized Govtt, Moderate Business Regulations, Heavy Metal
Con: Censorship in any medium, Sales Tax, Flat Tax, Small Govt, Overly Large Govt, Laissez Faire, AutoTuner.

I support Obama. And so would FA Hayek.

34 arguments Libertarians (and sometimes AnCaps) make, and why they are wrong.

User avatar
Nationalist State of Knox
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10293
Founded: Feb 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationalist State of Knox » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:09 pm

Distruzio wrote:
Nationalist State of Knox wrote:But the fact that Jesus neglected to say that Peter's successors were a legitimate authority to interpret the Bible doesn't mean that we should assume that they were. If anything, we should assume the opposite.

It's like suggesting that because I pass an item onto my friend when I die, I want their son to have it when they die.


Jesus isn't dead. He yet lives, is the point.

Not on this mortal plane.
Last edited by Gilgamesh on Mon Aru 17, 2467 BC 10:56am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Knox.
Biblical Authorship
God is Malevolent.
Bible Inaccuracies
Ifreann wrote:Knox: /ˈɡɪl.ɡə.mɛʃ/
Impeach Enlil, legalise dreaming, mortality is theft. GILGAMESH 2474 BC

User avatar
Distruzio
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23841
Founded: Feb 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Distruzio » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:09 pm

Nationalist State of Knox wrote:
Distruzio wrote:
Jesus isn't dead. He yet lives, is the point.

Not on this mortal plane.


Yes. In this mortal plane.
Eastern Orthodox Christian

Anti-Progressive
Conservative

Anti-Feminist
Right leaning Distributist

Anti-Equity
Western Chauvanist

Anti-Globalism
Nationalist

User avatar
Death Metal
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13542
Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Death Metal » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:11 pm

Distruzio wrote:
Nationalist State of Knox wrote:Not on this mortal plane.


Yes. In this mortal plane.


Prove it without reciting any passages from the Bible or the words of any pope, archbishop, or cardinal.

Go.
Only here when I'm VERY VERY VERY bored now.
(Trump is Reagan 2.0: A nationalistic bimbo who will ruin America.)
Death Metal: A nation founded on the most powerful force in the world: METAL! \m/
A non-idealist centre-leftist

Alts: Ronpaulatia, Bisonopolis, Iga, Gygaxia, The Children of Skyrim, Tinfoil Fedoras

Pro: Civil Equality, Scaled Income Taxes, Centralized Govtt, Moderate Business Regulations, Heavy Metal
Con: Censorship in any medium, Sales Tax, Flat Tax, Small Govt, Overly Large Govt, Laissez Faire, AutoTuner.

I support Obama. And so would FA Hayek.

34 arguments Libertarians (and sometimes AnCaps) make, and why they are wrong.

User avatar
Distruzio
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23841
Founded: Feb 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Distruzio » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:13 pm

Death Metal wrote:
Distruzio wrote:
Yes. In this mortal plane.


Prove it without reciting any passages from the Bible or the words of any pope, archbishop, or cardinal.

Go.


The Church exists.
Eastern Orthodox Christian

Anti-Progressive
Conservative

Anti-Feminist
Right leaning Distributist

Anti-Equity
Western Chauvanist

Anti-Globalism
Nationalist

User avatar
Of the Free Socialist Territories
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8370
Founded: Feb 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Of the Free Socialist Territories » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:15 pm

Distruzio wrote:
Death Metal wrote:
Prove it without reciting any passages from the Bible or the words of any pope, archbishop, or cardinal.

Go.


The Church exists.


So do mosques and synagogues, or at a wider level Islam, Judaism, Hinduism and hundreds of other "false religions". Your point?
Last edited by Of the Free Socialist Territories on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't be deceived when our Revolution has finally been stamped out and they tell you things are better now even if there's no poverty to see, because the poverty's been hidden...even if you ever got more wages and could afford to buy more of these new and useless goods which these new industries foist on you, and even if it seems to you that "you never had so much" - that is only the slogan of those who have much more than you.

Marat, "Marat/Sade"

User avatar
Death Metal
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13542
Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Death Metal » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:16 pm

Distruzio wrote:
Death Metal wrote:
Prove it without reciting any passages from the Bible or the words of any pope, archbishop, or cardinal.

Go.


The Church exists.


Proves nothing. That's like saying Henry Ford is still alive because Ford Automotive still exists.
Only here when I'm VERY VERY VERY bored now.
(Trump is Reagan 2.0: A nationalistic bimbo who will ruin America.)
Death Metal: A nation founded on the most powerful force in the world: METAL! \m/
A non-idealist centre-leftist

Alts: Ronpaulatia, Bisonopolis, Iga, Gygaxia, The Children of Skyrim, Tinfoil Fedoras

Pro: Civil Equality, Scaled Income Taxes, Centralized Govtt, Moderate Business Regulations, Heavy Metal
Con: Censorship in any medium, Sales Tax, Flat Tax, Small Govt, Overly Large Govt, Laissez Faire, AutoTuner.

I support Obama. And so would FA Hayek.

34 arguments Libertarians (and sometimes AnCaps) make, and why they are wrong.

User avatar
Distruzio
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23841
Founded: Feb 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Distruzio » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:18 pm

Death Metal wrote:
Distruzio wrote:
The Church exists.


Proves nothing. That's like saying Henry Ford is still alive because Ford Automotive still exists.



If Ford Automotive began issuing company-wide edicts in his name, then yes, that proves he is very much alive.
Eastern Orthodox Christian

Anti-Progressive
Conservative

Anti-Feminist
Right leaning Distributist

Anti-Equity
Western Chauvanist

Anti-Globalism
Nationalist

User avatar
Death Metal
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13542
Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Death Metal » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:21 pm

Distruzio wrote:
Death Metal wrote:
Proves nothing. That's like saying Henry Ford is still alive because Ford Automotive still exists.



If Ford Automotive began issuing company-wide edicts in his name, then yes, that proves he is very much alive.


No it doesn't. It means his memory is alive, not the actual person.
Only here when I'm VERY VERY VERY bored now.
(Trump is Reagan 2.0: A nationalistic bimbo who will ruin America.)
Death Metal: A nation founded on the most powerful force in the world: METAL! \m/
A non-idealist centre-leftist

Alts: Ronpaulatia, Bisonopolis, Iga, Gygaxia, The Children of Skyrim, Tinfoil Fedoras

Pro: Civil Equality, Scaled Income Taxes, Centralized Govtt, Moderate Business Regulations, Heavy Metal
Con: Censorship in any medium, Sales Tax, Flat Tax, Small Govt, Overly Large Govt, Laissez Faire, AutoTuner.

I support Obama. And so would FA Hayek.

34 arguments Libertarians (and sometimes AnCaps) make, and why they are wrong.

User avatar
Nationalist State of Knox
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10293
Founded: Feb 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationalist State of Knox » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:21 pm

Distruzio wrote:
Death Metal wrote:
Proves nothing. That's like saying Henry Ford is still alive because Ford Automotive still exists.



If Ford Automotive began issuing company-wide edicts in his name, then yes, that proves he is very much alive.

No. They're just issuing edicts in his name, rather than him doing it himself.
Last edited by Gilgamesh on Mon Aru 17, 2467 BC 10:56am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Knox.
Biblical Authorship
God is Malevolent.
Bible Inaccuracies
Ifreann wrote:Knox: /ˈɡɪl.ɡə.mɛʃ/
Impeach Enlil, legalise dreaming, mortality is theft. GILGAMESH 2474 BC

User avatar
Zweite Alaje
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9551
Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zweite Alaje » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:24 pm

Distruzio wrote:
Death Metal wrote:
Proves nothing. That's like saying Henry Ford is still alive because Ford Automotive still exists.



If Ford Automotive began issuing company-wide edicts in his name, then yes, that proves he is very much alive.

This makes no sense, bro.

Besides, God doesn't work like that. People aren't resurrected from death.
Last edited by Zweite Alaje on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Geist über Körper, durch Aktionen Ehrung
Likes: Corporatism, Market Socialism, Syndicalism, Progressivism, Pantheism, Gaia Hypothesis, Centrism, Dirigisme

Dislikes: Capitalism, Liberalism, Conservatism, Libertarianism, Abortion, Modern Feminism
I've been: Communist , Fascist
Economic Left/Right: -7.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.18

NIFP
Please don't call me Zweite, Al or Ally is fine. Add 2548 posts, founded Oct 06, 2011

User avatar
Death Metal
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13542
Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Death Metal » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:25 pm

Next he's going to say that memory alive does mean person alive, which isn't just moving the goalposts, that's moving the entire pitch. To Mars.
Only here when I'm VERY VERY VERY bored now.
(Trump is Reagan 2.0: A nationalistic bimbo who will ruin America.)
Death Metal: A nation founded on the most powerful force in the world: METAL! \m/
A non-idealist centre-leftist

Alts: Ronpaulatia, Bisonopolis, Iga, Gygaxia, The Children of Skyrim, Tinfoil Fedoras

Pro: Civil Equality, Scaled Income Taxes, Centralized Govtt, Moderate Business Regulations, Heavy Metal
Con: Censorship in any medium, Sales Tax, Flat Tax, Small Govt, Overly Large Govt, Laissez Faire, AutoTuner.

I support Obama. And so would FA Hayek.

34 arguments Libertarians (and sometimes AnCaps) make, and why they are wrong.

User avatar
The Merchant Republics
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8503
Founded: Oct 25, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Merchant Republics » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:26 pm

Zweite Alaje wrote:
Distruzio wrote:

If Ford Automotive began issuing company-wide edicts in his name, then yes, that proves he is very much alive.

This makes no sense, bro.

Besides, God doesn't work like that. People aren't resurrected from death.


Christ is, and was. Although, in fairness he doesn't fall into the usual description of "people". Lazarus however...
Your Resident Gentleman and Libertarian; presently living in the People's Republic of China, which is if anyone from the Party asks "The Best and Also Only China".
Christian Libertarian Autarchist: like an Anarchist but with more "Aut".
Social: Authoritarian/Libertarian (-8.55)
Economic: Left/Right (7.55)
We are the premiere of civilization, the beacon of liberty, the font of prosperity and the ever illuminating light of culture in this hellish universe.
In short: Elitist Wicked Cultured Free Market Anarchists living in a Diesel-Deco World.

Now Fearing: Mandarin Lessons from Cantonese teachers.
Factbook (FT)|Art Gallery|Embassy Program

User avatar
The Merchant Republics
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8503
Founded: Oct 25, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Merchant Republics » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:27 pm

Death Metal wrote:
Distruzio wrote:

If Ford Automotive began issuing company-wide edicts in his name, then yes, that proves he is very much alive.


No it doesn't. It means his memory is alive, not the actual person.


How do you mean memory?

The Holy Spirit is with us, this is the spirit of God. It is with us, it is real, it is alive, and so then, is Christ.
Your Resident Gentleman and Libertarian; presently living in the People's Republic of China, which is if anyone from the Party asks "The Best and Also Only China".
Christian Libertarian Autarchist: like an Anarchist but with more "Aut".
Social: Authoritarian/Libertarian (-8.55)
Economic: Left/Right (7.55)
We are the premiere of civilization, the beacon of liberty, the font of prosperity and the ever illuminating light of culture in this hellish universe.
In short: Elitist Wicked Cultured Free Market Anarchists living in a Diesel-Deco World.

Now Fearing: Mandarin Lessons from Cantonese teachers.
Factbook (FT)|Art Gallery|Embassy Program

User avatar
Distruzio
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23841
Founded: Feb 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Distruzio » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:29 pm

Death Metal wrote:
Distruzio wrote:

If Ford Automotive began issuing company-wide edicts in his name, then yes, that proves he is very much alive.


No it doesn't. It means his memory is alive, not the actual person.



Of course. In the case of the Church, however, it does, in fact, mean that Christ yet resides on this plane of existence. I am saying that the Church is a part of the Godhead infused, as it is, by the Holy Spirit, and headed, as it is, by Christ.
Eastern Orthodox Christian

Anti-Progressive
Conservative

Anti-Feminist
Right leaning Distributist

Anti-Equity
Western Chauvanist

Anti-Globalism
Nationalist

User avatar
Death Metal
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13542
Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Death Metal » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:29 pm

The Merchant Republics wrote:
Death Metal wrote:
No it doesn't. It means his memory is alive, not the actual person.


How do you mean memory?

The Holy Spirit is with us, this is the spirit of God. It is with us, it is real, it is alive, and so then, is Christ.


Dogma is not fact.
Only here when I'm VERY VERY VERY bored now.
(Trump is Reagan 2.0: A nationalistic bimbo who will ruin America.)
Death Metal: A nation founded on the most powerful force in the world: METAL! \m/
A non-idealist centre-leftist

Alts: Ronpaulatia, Bisonopolis, Iga, Gygaxia, The Children of Skyrim, Tinfoil Fedoras

Pro: Civil Equality, Scaled Income Taxes, Centralized Govtt, Moderate Business Regulations, Heavy Metal
Con: Censorship in any medium, Sales Tax, Flat Tax, Small Govt, Overly Large Govt, Laissez Faire, AutoTuner.

I support Obama. And so would FA Hayek.

34 arguments Libertarians (and sometimes AnCaps) make, and why they are wrong.

User avatar
Distruzio
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23841
Founded: Feb 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Distruzio » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:29 pm

Nationalist State of Knox wrote:
Distruzio wrote:

If Ford Automotive began issuing company-wide edicts in his name, then yes, that proves he is very much alive.

No. They're just issuing edicts in his name, rather than him doing it himself.


The Church is the Body of Christ. When it speaks, He speaks.
Eastern Orthodox Christian

Anti-Progressive
Conservative

Anti-Feminist
Right leaning Distributist

Anti-Equity
Western Chauvanist

Anti-Globalism
Nationalist

User avatar
Distruzio
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23841
Founded: Feb 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Distruzio » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:30 pm

Zweite Alaje wrote:
Distruzio wrote:

If Ford Automotive began issuing company-wide edicts in his name, then yes, that proves he is very much alive.

This makes no sense, bro.

Besides, God doesn't work like that. People aren't resurrected from death.


The Jews thought the same thing. They were wrong.
Eastern Orthodox Christian

Anti-Progressive
Conservative

Anti-Feminist
Right leaning Distributist

Anti-Equity
Western Chauvanist

Anti-Globalism
Nationalist

User avatar
Death Metal
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13542
Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Death Metal » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:30 pm

Distruzio wrote:
Death Metal wrote:
No it doesn't. It means his memory is alive, not the actual person.



Of course. In the case of the Church, however, it does, in fact, mean that Christ yet resides on this plane of existence.


And now the pitch is on Mars, just like I predicted.
Only here when I'm VERY VERY VERY bored now.
(Trump is Reagan 2.0: A nationalistic bimbo who will ruin America.)
Death Metal: A nation founded on the most powerful force in the world: METAL! \m/
A non-idealist centre-leftist

Alts: Ronpaulatia, Bisonopolis, Iga, Gygaxia, The Children of Skyrim, Tinfoil Fedoras

Pro: Civil Equality, Scaled Income Taxes, Centralized Govtt, Moderate Business Regulations, Heavy Metal
Con: Censorship in any medium, Sales Tax, Flat Tax, Small Govt, Overly Large Govt, Laissez Faire, AutoTuner.

I support Obama. And so would FA Hayek.

34 arguments Libertarians (and sometimes AnCaps) make, and why they are wrong.

User avatar
The North Polish Union
Senator
 
Posts: 3510
Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The North Polish Union » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:31 pm

Death Metal wrote:
The Merchant Republics wrote:
How do you mean memory?

The Holy Spirit is with us, this is the spirit of God. It is with us, it is real, it is alive, and so then, is Christ.


Dogma is not fact.

If we could prove that it was a fact, it would destroy the need for faith, and thus the entire premise of Christianity.
In case anyone says that this lack of factual evidence proves Christianity false, where are all of evolution's missing links?
Topid wrote:the sock puppet of my enemy is just the hand of my enemy in a warm and fuzzy wrapping.
Petrovsegratsk wrote:NPU, I know your clearly a Polish nationalist, but wtf is up with your obssession with resurrecting the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth?
The yoshin empire wrote:Grouping russians with slavs is like grouping germans with french , the two are so culturally different.

.
Balansujcie dopóki się da, a gdy się już nie da, podpalcie świat!
Poland can into Moscow! And space!
POLAND
STRONG!

User avatar
Nationalist State of Knox
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10293
Founded: Feb 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationalist State of Knox » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:32 pm

Distruzio wrote:
Nationalist State of Knox wrote:No. They're just issuing edicts in his name, rather than him doing it himself.


The Church is the Body of Christ. When it speaks, He speaks.

We've already concluded that Jesus never legitimised the Church to teach the Word of God, merely Peter.
Last edited by Gilgamesh on Mon Aru 17, 2467 BC 10:56am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Knox.
Biblical Authorship
God is Malevolent.
Bible Inaccuracies
Ifreann wrote:Knox: /ˈɡɪl.ɡə.mɛʃ/
Impeach Enlil, legalise dreaming, mortality is theft. GILGAMESH 2474 BC

User avatar
Distruzio
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23841
Founded: Feb 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Distruzio » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:33 pm

Nationalist State of Knox wrote:
Distruzio wrote:
The Church is the Body of Christ. When it speaks, He speaks.

We've already concluded that Jesus never legitimised the Church to teach the Word of God, merely Peter.


Incorrect. You've concluded that and, in doing so, dismissed our entire conversation because the conversation challenged your predetermined position stated in the OP.
Eastern Orthodox Christian

Anti-Progressive
Conservative

Anti-Feminist
Right leaning Distributist

Anti-Equity
Western Chauvanist

Anti-Globalism
Nationalist

User avatar
Distruzio
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23841
Founded: Feb 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Distruzio » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:34 pm

Death Metal wrote:
Distruzio wrote:

Of course. In the case of the Church, however, it does, in fact, mean that Christ yet resides on this plane of existence.


And now the pitch is on Mars, just like I predicted.


We do not share similar faiths, DM. Of course my reasoning would seem foreign to you.
Eastern Orthodox Christian

Anti-Progressive
Conservative

Anti-Feminist
Right leaning Distributist

Anti-Equity
Western Chauvanist

Anti-Globalism
Nationalist

User avatar
Distruzio
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23841
Founded: Feb 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Distruzio » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:35 pm

The North Polish Union wrote:
Death Metal wrote:
Dogma is not fact.

If we could prove that it was a fact, it would destroy the need for faith, and thus the entire premise of Christianity.


Incorrect. That isn't the purpose of dogma at all. It is meant to guide the interpretation of faith within a reasonable world. It is not meant to supplant fact.

In case anyone says that this lack of factual evidence proves Christianity false, where are all of evolution's missing links?


Not discovered yet? :palm:
Eastern Orthodox Christian

Anti-Progressive
Conservative

Anti-Feminist
Right leaning Distributist

Anti-Equity
Western Chauvanist

Anti-Globalism
Nationalist

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aglanen, Bienenhalde, Cannot think of a name, Confederate States of German America, Des-Bal, El-Amin Caliphate, Eleftheria Anexelenkti, Estanglia, Expar Vallist, Fahran, Fartsniffage, Gravlen, Great Nepal, Guyabanos, Hanafuridake, Hediacrana, Holy Toji Priestesses, Impaled Nazarene, Imperium of The Huron, Jerzylvania, Kannap, Karu Nadu, Kragholm Free States, Loben, Nuevo Venezuela, Shrillland, Thanatttynia, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp, The Grene Knyght, The New California Republic, United Technocratia, Valrifell, Vassenor

Advertisement

Remove ads