NATION

PASSWORD

Traffic Madness around the world

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Traffic Madness around the world

Postby Benuty » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:58 pm

Now of-course you may view this as a simple road-rage thread but to be honest, it might as well be. Traffic is known to be horrendous in parts of the world especially in Asia and Europe where condensed populations of drivers often thrash at each other or lash out at bikers and pedestrians. Traffic based casualties across the world have increased because of either Road rage or other factors. This thread is to possibly discuss ways of either fitting the system across the various continents to adapt to the expanding car problem or find solutions to get used to the massive numbers of cars that pummel there way across the roads. Rural areas are often blessed to not have to deal with this problem but urban areas are just epicenters of chaos especially during school mornings, rush hour, and the getting to and off work traffic hours. Personally living where I live is traffic hell sometimes because of the monstrous traffic jams that sometimes effect France and just getting to work can be a hassle and of-course the worst part of it, the school traffic

Basically taking my 2 kids to school is utter madness with bicyclists, trash pickers, pedestrians, government workers, and other people running around like crazy with the only order being a traffic light, its just absolute chaos out on our streets. It is a miracle the world can function properly.

What do you think NSG?

any crazy traffic were you are?
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

New Mobile City
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Mobile City » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:00 pm

One time this person had a car and started it up and drove somewhere. There was a lot of traffic, so she got angry and turned on the radio. When she got to work, she didn't remember what she had listened to on the radio. Isn't that crazy?

Idaho Conservatives
Minister

Founded: Jul 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Idaho Conservatives » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:01 pm

Traffic?

:lol:

This is Idaho! Stay off the freeway on rush hour, and you will never be stuck behind anyone.
"Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way" --General George S. Patton

If You're A Fellow Ham, TG me!!!
KF7LCE

Suidwes-Afrika
Ambassador

Founded: May 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Suidwes-Afrika » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:06 pm

Hahaha, you have no idea.

Still not as scary as Jo-burg (ever been shot in minibus taxi?), Istanbul (no seatbelts...70mph...on cobblestone... straight downhill...driver trying to steer with his elbows), or Mumbai (why is my hair so white?).
Die Kaplyn - Bok van Blerk

The Struggle against Apartheid in Suidwes-Afrika: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=135846

"No man has a right to do what he pleases, except when he pleases to do right." - Charles Simmons

"Violent and brutal means can only lead to totalitarian and tyrannical ends." - P.W. Botha

Thafoo
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Thafoo » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:18 pm

Saigon traffic: Forget about being somewhere on time past 8:00 AM. Construction, mud water pits, angry motorcyclists, aggressive taxi drivers, car chase type fruit vendors, etc

Reichsland
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Reichsland » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:23 pm

Thankfully I am blessed enough to live in a rural area where traffic is no problem. Only time we ever get a traffic jam is when someone wrecks their vehicle on the main highway.
Demonym: Landser
Wilderosian War
Hakaan Civil War
Lauaj War
{5.Peace}
4.High Alert
3.Mobilization
2.War
1.Nuclear War

Return to General