NATION

PASSWORD

Are you an Atheist or Theist.

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Remove ads

Are you religious or nonreligious

Atheist (you have no religion and do not believe in a "higher power" )
170
58%
Theist ( you have a religion)
124
42%
 
Total votes : 294

User avatar
Ostroeuropa
Post Czar
 
Posts: 41078
Founded: Jun 14, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ostroeuropa » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:17 pm

Menassa wrote:
Ostroeuropa wrote:
No, i'm saying that if going to church on sunday because you believe in the teachings without evidence is a lifestyle, then in what sense is a fascist rally any different and not a lifestyle.
I'm not equating them morally. I'm equating them practically.
The fact is, the IDEOLOGY is abhorrent.

Then you've a problem against the lack of evidence... so don't be Anti Theist... be Anti-lack-of-evidence... it doesn't have a nice ring to it but it's still better to be true.

If I were to say I was Anti Atheist... we would (or should) be having an argument over objective morality.


I am anti-lack of evidence. For that reason, I am anti-theist, anti-racist, etc. All of those things fall under that category.
You may as well say "I am pro-lack of evidence!" instead of saying you are a theist. When we are talking about a specific issue, it is acceptable to use specific labels.

There is no such thing as a values system independent of evaluators, and it is utterly absurd to argue otherwise. Even if god were the source of morality, he would be a subject, and thus the morality is subjective. The entire idea of Objective morality is as incoherrent as an "Unvalued valuable object."
Last edited by Ostroeuropa on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
British Nationalist And Syndicalist.
HMS Barham wrote:
Imperializt Russia wrote:Let us briefly contend that there is a pro-women bias in discussion of social issues

Begging the question. Modern culture is virulently anti-woman in that most women want a stable marriage and children, something that feminism denies them. Ostroeuropa is anti-woman because he is a radical feminist.

Why we can't have nice things.

User avatar
Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22386
Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:17 pm

Aleckandor wrote:
The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace wrote:Lets just say I'm being a devout member of the Church of Ass on that post.


I've considered converting.

Is it like Buddhism or Confucianism, more of a philosophical thing than a religion, compatible with other religions? If so, I want to become a high priest. Maybe a Bishop, one day.
I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do.
The question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. ― William S. Burroughs


User avatar
The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9721
Founded: Jul 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:18 pm

Aleckandor wrote:
The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace wrote:Lets just say I'm being a devout member of the Church of Ass on that post.


I've considered converting.


We shall expand like the buttcheeks of old!

Huzzah!
Founder of the Church of Ass.

No Homo.
TET sex chat link
Neo Art wrote:
The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace wrote:Ironic ain't it, now there really IS 47% of the country that feels like victims.

........fuck it, you win the internet.

User avatar
Aleckandor
Minister
 
Posts: 3004
Founded: May 30, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aleckandor » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:19 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Aleckandor wrote:
I've considered converting.

Is it like Buddhism or Confucianism, more of a philosophical thing than a religion, compatible with other religions? If so, I want to become a high priest. Maybe a Bishop, one day.


You deserve to be Archdeacon.

The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace wrote:
Aleckandor wrote:
I've considered converting.


We shall expand like the buttcheeks of old!

Huzzah!


Indeed. *Bites Into Bacon Taco*
Last edited by Aleckandor on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GLOBAL SOVEREIGN CONFEDERACY OF ÄLÊCKÁNDÓR
Tech: MT/PMT | GDP: $76.2 Trillion UVDL | Pop. (2017): 16.5 Billion | Military: 1.10% Of Pop.
Does not use site stats. Demonym is "Aleckandorean(s)".

Wikia-Based National Overview | Confederate Territories | Ethnocultural Groups | The Known World Political Systems Index
You can just call me Aleck.

User avatar
Libertarian California
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10637
Founded: May 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Libertarian California » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:19 pm

Reggae Magmia wrote:
Libertarian California wrote:Apatheist


Although, I've toyed with the idea of making up my own religion. Of course, I'll have no way to prove my deity exists, considering I will have made him/her up. Still, it seems like an interesting idea. Should I do it?

Even if you don't choose to follow it, it's quite interesting. I did it when I was younger but never "converted". :lol:

It was a religion based on the four elements. The four corners of the world are divided into tribes, each corner having its own element, and a god to represent the element. There would be eternal war until one element god and its tribe conquers the rest.
I never developed it past that but now I think I'm going to start it up again, just for the hell of it. 8)

I would say you should, just for the fun of it, or take it seriously if you wish. But the process is interesting.


My religion would include a deity who is mostly apathetic and doesn't do much. It would not be worshiped, but it would be acknowledge instead. It would be a religion based upon objective truths, natural rights, and voluntary associate. Basically, a "live and let live" religion.

And no, it's not affiliated with Ayn Rand and Objectivism. Even though I'm a right-wing libertarian, I do not care for Rand.
I'm a trans-beanstalk giantkin. My pronouns are fee/fie/foe/fum.

American nationalist

I am the infamous North California (DEATed 11/13/12). Now in the NS "Hall of Fame", or whatever
(Add 2137 posts)

On the American Revolution
Everyone should watch this video

User avatar
Menassa
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33039
Founded: Aug 11, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Menassa » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:19 pm

Ostroeuropa wrote:
Menassa wrote:Then you've a problem against the lack of evidence... so don't be Anti Theist... be Anti-lack-of-evidence... it doesn't have a nice ring to it but it's still better to be true.

If I were to say I was Anti Atheist... we would (or should) be having an argument over objective morality.


I am anti-lack of evidence. For that reason, I am anti-theist, anti-racist, etc. All of those things fall under that category.

There is no such thing as a values system independent of evaluators, and it is utterly absurd to argue otherwise. Even if god were the source of morality, he would be a subject, and thus the morality is subjective. The entire idea of Objective morality is as incoherrent as an "Unvalued valuable object."

So we are finished then:
I do not want to incur the wrath of the Mods we can continue this argument elsewhere... the evidence for a god.

A Deity that defines morality would not be subject because it is a deity... the humans.... and I know this may sting... would be subject... because they are humans.
-NS's one and only Tanna!
Radical Monotheist
"A missionary uses the Bible like a drunk uses a lamppost, not so much for illumination, but for support"
"Imagine of a bunch of Zulu tribesmen told Congress how to read the Constitution, that's how it feels to a Jew when you tell us how to read our bible"
"God said: you must teach, as I taught, without a fee."
"Against your will you are formed, against your will you are born, against your will you live, against your will you die, and against your will you are destined to give a judgement and accounting before the king, king of all kings..."
Their hollow inheritance.
This is my god and I shall exalt him
The NS Steam Thread
Jewish Discussion Thread בְּ

User avatar
Ostroeuropa
Post Czar
 
Posts: 41078
Founded: Jun 14, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ostroeuropa » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:19 pm

What does the church of ass entail?
British Nationalist And Syndicalist.
HMS Barham wrote:
Imperializt Russia wrote:Let us briefly contend that there is a pro-women bias in discussion of social issues

Begging the question. Modern culture is virulently anti-woman in that most women want a stable marriage and children, something that feminism denies them. Ostroeuropa is anti-woman because he is a radical feminist.

Why we can't have nice things.

User avatar
Aleckandor
Minister
 
Posts: 3004
Founded: May 30, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aleckandor » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:20 pm

Ostroeuropa wrote:What does the church of ass entail?


Posteriors or donkeys, or possibly both.
THE GLOBAL SOVEREIGN CONFEDERACY OF ÄLÊCKÁNDÓR
Tech: MT/PMT | GDP: $76.2 Trillion UVDL | Pop. (2017): 16.5 Billion | Military: 1.10% Of Pop.
Does not use site stats. Demonym is "Aleckandorean(s)".

Wikia-Based National Overview | Confederate Territories | Ethnocultural Groups | The Known World Political Systems Index
You can just call me Aleck.

User avatar
Ostroeuropa
Post Czar
 
Posts: 41078
Founded: Jun 14, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ostroeuropa » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:20 pm

Menassa wrote:
Ostroeuropa wrote:
I am anti-lack of evidence. For that reason, I am anti-theist, anti-racist, etc. All of those things fall under that category.

There is no such thing as a values system independent of evaluators, and it is utterly absurd to argue otherwise. Even if god were the source of morality, he would be a subject, and thus the morality is subjective. The entire idea of Objective morality is as incoherrent as an "Unvalued valuable object."

So we are finished then:
I do not want to incur the wrath of the Mods we can continue this argument elsewhere... the evidence for a god.

A Deity that defines morality would not be subject because it is a deity... the humans.... and I know this may sting... would be subject... because they are humans.


You are not using the correct definitions of subject and object.
Is god an object?
British Nationalist And Syndicalist.
HMS Barham wrote:
Imperializt Russia wrote:Let us briefly contend that there is a pro-women bias in discussion of social issues

Begging the question. Modern culture is virulently anti-woman in that most women want a stable marriage and children, something that feminism denies them. Ostroeuropa is anti-woman because he is a radical feminist.

Why we can't have nice things.

User avatar
North Stradia
Minister
 
Posts: 2077
Founded: Jan 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby North Stradia » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:20 pm

Libertarian California wrote:
Reggae Magmia wrote:Even if you don't choose to follow it, it's quite interesting. I did it when I was younger but never "converted". :lol:

It was a religion based on the four elements. The four corners of the world are divided into tribes, each corner having its own element, and a god to represent the element. There would be eternal war until one element god and its tribe conquers the rest.
I never developed it past that but now I think I'm going to start it up again, just for the hell of it. 8)

I would say you should, just for the fun of it, or take it seriously if you wish. But the process is interesting.


My religion would include a deity who is mostly apathetic and doesn't do much. It would not be worshiped, but it would be acknowledge instead. It would be a religion based upon objective truths, natural rights, and voluntary associate. Basically, a "live and let live" religion.

And no, it's not affiliated with Ayn Rand and Objectivism. Even though I'm a right-wing libertarian, I do not care for Rand.

You TRAITOR! :p
I am a Feudo-capitalist, egoist, and a supporter of plutocracy.
R.I.P. Sark, the last feudalist State in the world, born 933, died 2008
Economic Left/Right: +9.89
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: +8.12
Foreign Policy Non-Interventionist/Neocon: +5.88
Cultural Liberal/Conservative: +2.90

User avatar
Menassa
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33039
Founded: Aug 11, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Menassa » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:21 pm

Ostroeuropa wrote:
Menassa wrote:So we are finished then:
I do not want to incur the wrath of the Mods we can continue this argument elsewhere... the evidence for a god.

A Deity that defines morality would not be subject because it is a deity... the humans.... and I know this may sting... would be subject... because they are humans.


You are not using the correct definitions of subject and object.
Is god an object?

If you would like to continue this debate my inbox is open.... however we're stopping here.
-NS's one and only Tanna!
Radical Monotheist
"A missionary uses the Bible like a drunk uses a lamppost, not so much for illumination, but for support"
"Imagine of a bunch of Zulu tribesmen told Congress how to read the Constitution, that's how it feels to a Jew when you tell us how to read our bible"
"God said: you must teach, as I taught, without a fee."
"Against your will you are formed, against your will you are born, against your will you live, against your will you die, and against your will you are destined to give a judgement and accounting before the king, king of all kings..."
Their hollow inheritance.
This is my god and I shall exalt him
The NS Steam Thread
Jewish Discussion Thread בְּ

User avatar
Libertarian California
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10637
Founded: May 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Libertarian California » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:21 pm

North Stradia wrote:
Libertarian California wrote:
My religion would include a deity who is mostly apathetic and doesn't do much. It would not be worshiped, but it would be acknowledge instead. It would be a religion based upon objective truths, natural rights, and voluntary associate. Basically, a "live and let live" religion.

And no, it's not affiliated with Ayn Rand and Objectivism. Even though I'm a right-wing libertarian, I do not care for Rand.

You TRAITOR! :p



I'm sorry. While I like voluntary association, and free-market capitalism, I still think Rand is annoying.
I'm a trans-beanstalk giantkin. My pronouns are fee/fie/foe/fum.

American nationalist

I am the infamous North California (DEATed 11/13/12). Now in the NS "Hall of Fame", or whatever
(Add 2137 posts)

On the American Revolution
Everyone should watch this video

User avatar
Ostroeuropa
Post Czar
 
Posts: 41078
Founded: Jun 14, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ostroeuropa » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:21 pm

Menassa wrote:
Ostroeuropa wrote:
You are not using the correct definitions of subject and object.
Is god an object?

If you would like to continue this debate my inbox is open.... however we're stopping here.


Then I await your reply :p
British Nationalist And Syndicalist.
HMS Barham wrote:
Imperializt Russia wrote:Let us briefly contend that there is a pro-women bias in discussion of social issues

Begging the question. Modern culture is virulently anti-woman in that most women want a stable marriage and children, something that feminism denies them. Ostroeuropa is anti-woman because he is a radical feminist.

Why we can't have nice things.

User avatar
Zweite Alaje
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9551
Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zweite Alaje » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:21 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
North Stradia wrote:In my ten days on NSG I've met more fascists (about 20) than I have in all my life (about 2).

Technically, I am a Falangist — Falangism is a conservative, more capitalistic (non-Fascist, really) version of Fascism.
Reggae Magmia wrote: :eyebrow:

He is referring to the “Christian” Dark Ages, which set humanity back in the sciences big-time.


Yeah, Falangism is para-fascist or quasi-fascist. My personal ideology is in the same boat (quasi-fascist). :p
Geist über Körper, durch Aktionen Ehrung
Likes: Corporatism, Market Socialism, Syndicalism, Progressivism, Pantheism, Gaia Hypothesis, Centrism, Dirigisme

Dislikes: Capitalism, Liberalism, Conservatism, Libertarianism, Abortion, Modern Feminism
I've been: Communist , Fascist
Economic Left/Right: -7.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.18

NIFP
Please don't call me Zweite, Al or Ally is fine. Add 2548 posts, founded Oct 06, 2011

User avatar
Reggae Magmia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1953
Founded: Oct 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Reggae Magmia » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:21 pm

The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace wrote:
Aleckandor wrote:
I've considered converting.


We shall expand like the buttcheeks of old!

Huzzah!

Oh Jah, here we go again with another NS Cult.

Libertarian California wrote:My religion would include a deity who is mostly apathetic and doesn't do much. It would not be worshiped, but it would be acknowledge instead. It would be a religion based upon objective truths, natural rights, and voluntary associate. Basically, a "live and let live" religion.

And no, it's not affiliated with Ayn Rand and Objectivism. Even though I'm a right-wing libertarian, I do not care for Rand.

That actually sounds pretty good.

Maybe I should make a thread on this. "If you could create a religion..."
It would be interesting to see the responses.
Last edited by Reggae Magmia on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is no longer my main nation (got bored with it).

Switching over to Ancient Magmia

User avatar
The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9721
Founded: Jul 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:22 pm

Ostroeuropa wrote:What does the church of ass entail?

Tax exempt status and a liking for snark.

It's like an congregation of trickster deities except we aren't HUGE assholes, just moderate assholes.
Founder of the Church of Ass.

No Homo.
TET sex chat link
Neo Art wrote:
The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace wrote:Ironic ain't it, now there really IS 47% of the country that feels like victims.

........fuck it, you win the internet.

User avatar
Ostroeuropa
Post Czar
 
Posts: 41078
Founded: Jun 14, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ostroeuropa » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:23 pm

The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace wrote:
Ostroeuropa wrote:What does the church of ass entail?

Tax exempt status and a liking for snark.

It's like an congregation of trickster deities except we aren't HUGE assholes, just moderate assholes.


Clearly we need a schism.
British Nationalist And Syndicalist.
HMS Barham wrote:
Imperializt Russia wrote:Let us briefly contend that there is a pro-women bias in discussion of social issues

Begging the question. Modern culture is virulently anti-woman in that most women want a stable marriage and children, something that feminism denies them. Ostroeuropa is anti-woman because he is a radical feminist.

Why we can't have nice things.

User avatar
North Stradia
Minister
 
Posts: 2077
Founded: Jan 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby North Stradia » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:23 pm

Reggae Magmia wrote:
The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace wrote:
We shall expand like the buttcheeks of old!

Huzzah!

Oh Jah, here we go again with another NS Cult.

Libertarian California wrote:My religion would include a deity who is mostly apathetic and doesn't do much. It would not be worshiped, but it would be acknowledge instead. It would be a religion based upon objective truths, natural rights, and voluntary associate. Basically, a "live and let live" religion.

And no, it's not affiliated with Ayn Rand and Objectivism. Even though I'm a right-wing libertarian, I do not care for Rand.

That actually sounds pretty good.

Maybe I should make a thread on this. "If you could create a religion..."
It would be interesting to see the responses.

Do it. :)
I am a Feudo-capitalist, egoist, and a supporter of plutocracy.
R.I.P. Sark, the last feudalist State in the world, born 933, died 2008
Economic Left/Right: +9.89
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: +8.12
Foreign Policy Non-Interventionist/Neocon: +5.88
Cultural Liberal/Conservative: +2.90

User avatar
Menassa
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33039
Founded: Aug 11, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Menassa » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:23 pm

Ostroeuropa wrote:
Menassa wrote:If you would like to continue this debate my inbox is open.... however we're stopping here.


Then I await your reply :p

Now we must argue here about how you have to reiterate your argument in my inbox :D

But your next post, whatever it may be... I will not respond to here... no offense to be taken
-NS's one and only Tanna!
Radical Monotheist
"A missionary uses the Bible like a drunk uses a lamppost, not so much for illumination, but for support"
"Imagine of a bunch of Zulu tribesmen told Congress how to read the Constitution, that's how it feels to a Jew when you tell us how to read our bible"
"God said: you must teach, as I taught, without a fee."
"Against your will you are formed, against your will you are born, against your will you live, against your will you die, and against your will you are destined to give a judgement and accounting before the king, king of all kings..."
Their hollow inheritance.
This is my god and I shall exalt him
The NS Steam Thread
Jewish Discussion Thread בְּ

User avatar
Demen 2
Minister
 
Posts: 3109
Founded: Jun 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Demen 2 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:24 pm

I am an Islamic Christian Hindu Catholic Buddhist but sometimes I lean towards Deism.
'Cause music is bigger than words and wider than pictures

User avatar
The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9721
Founded: Jul 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:25 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Aleckandor wrote:
I've considered converting.

Is it like Buddhism or Confucianism, more of a philosophical thing than a religion, compatible with other religions? If so, I want to become a high priest. Maybe a Bishop, one day.


We shall form a Church of Ass.

Mighty it shall be, upon a rock of snark shall it be founded.

Sarcasm shall be our sword, and red-herrings our shield.

For we shall united in the love of hatred.

For in the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was schadenfreude.


It's more of a thing that's tax-deductible, therefore good.

If you believe in being inappropriately sarcastic, and would at least consider blowing out a blind kids birthday candles just for the lulz (not officially chan related), you qualify like everybody else who's on this site.
Founder of the Church of Ass.

No Homo.
TET sex chat link
Neo Art wrote:
The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace wrote:Ironic ain't it, now there really IS 47% of the country that feels like victims.

........fuck it, you win the internet.

User avatar
Libertarian California
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10637
Founded: May 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Libertarian California » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:26 pm

Reggae Magmia wrote:
Libertarian California wrote:My religion would include a deity who is mostly apathetic and doesn't do much. It would not be worshiped, but it would be acknowledge instead. It would be a religion based upon objective truths, natural rights, and voluntary associate. Basically, a "live and let live" religion.

And no, it's not affiliated with Ayn Rand and Objectivism. Even though I'm a right-wing libertarian, I do not care for Rand.

That actually sounds pretty good.

Maybe I should make a thread on this. "If you could create a religion..."
It would be interesting to see the responses.



Yes, if you want to.
I'm a trans-beanstalk giantkin. My pronouns are fee/fie/foe/fum.

American nationalist

I am the infamous North California (DEATed 11/13/12). Now in the NS "Hall of Fame", or whatever
(Add 2137 posts)

On the American Revolution
Everyone should watch this video

User avatar
Reggae Magmia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1953
Founded: Oct 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Reggae Magmia » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:26 pm

North Stradia wrote:Do it. :)

I shall, in a few minutes. :)

Demen 2 wrote:I am an Islamic Christian Hindu Catholic Buddhist but sometimes I lean towards Deism.

...wut? :blink:
This is no longer my main nation (got bored with it).

Switching over to Ancient Magmia

User avatar
The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9721
Founded: Jul 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:27 pm

Ostroeuropa wrote:
The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace wrote:Tax exempt status and a liking for snark.

It's like an congregation of trickster deities except we aren't HUGE assholes, just moderate assholes.


Clearly we need a schism.

That would be the Church of Assholes of which we don't talk to anymore, they egged my house.

They must therefore die.
Founder of the Church of Ass.

No Homo.
TET sex chat link
Neo Art wrote:
The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace wrote:Ironic ain't it, now there really IS 47% of the country that feels like victims.

........fuck it, you win the internet.

User avatar
Demen 2
Minister
 
Posts: 3109
Founded: Jun 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Demen 2 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:27 pm

Reggae Magmia wrote:
North Stradia wrote:Do it. :)

I shall, in a few minutes. :)

Demen 2 wrote:I am an Islamic Christian Hindu Catholic Buddhist but sometimes I lean towards Deism.

...wut? :blink:

STOP CONDEMNING MY RELIGION YOU LIBERAL HIPPIE GUN HATER
'Cause music is bigger than words and wider than pictures

PreviousNext

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bfaction, Bing [Bot], Coplane, Dumb Ideologies, Dylar, Hittanryan, Immoren, Taihei Tengoku, Tananat, The Blaatschapen, The Empire of Pretantia

Remove ads