NATION

PASSWORD

What is your sexuality? For people who are not closed minded

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What is your sexuality?

Straight
57%
Gay or Lesbian
12%
Bisexual
16%
Asexual
7%
I'm not sure
8%

Total votes : 840

Noknaw
Attaché

Founded: Dec 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Noknaw » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:18 pm

Free South Califas wrote:
Noknaw wrote:

Excuse me but what the hell are you talking about, Like I said to the last guy are you mad or something? You are very Ignorant and rude yourself calling me ignorant and homophobic and tell me to fuck off. I just said my opinion what I think. I don't think I know anyone in real life who don't agree with me, yea you might don't agree but thats your opinion. :) So sorry if I made you rage of butthurt. :palm:

I'm perfectly calm. You have confused anger with contempt. People, including myself, are reacting to you with the same emotion that you would get from others if you dropped your pants and took a shit in the middle of a crowded street. Don't flatter yourself.

The Truth and Light wrote:Oh, but obviously I have to do my part to respectfully show how the homophobe is wrong, even when they're blatantly shading me, right?

Clearly 8) Because that's what enlightened 21st century liberalism is obviously all about. Jeez, has it ever occurred to you to just be nice to your attacker? You've got a whole sexual orientation to represent, you know ;)
(Also, what is 'shading' and 'pressed'? I must be getting old)

Tagmatium wrote:Fair enough.

Honestly, I thought it was blatantly ridiculous in the first place, but since I'm obviously such a bigotry-supporter myself.

But then, there's no thread ownership...

To be fair, I never claimed that you intentionally supported the statement. Ignoring its offensiveness and trying to shame LGBT people into being nicer to their abusers has the same effect, though.

Can you please just explain what I said that made you and "all the people" "Distgusted".

Norserhine
Attaché

Founded: Dec 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Norserhine » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:18 pm

Krjder wrote:
Jagalonia wrote:Anything that moves. And some things that don't.

That's grim, so you could get hard over a rhino. I'm sorry but you ate disturbed :eek:

DO NOT DiSRESPECT THE NATIONAL RHINO
King Samuel of Norserhine
Founder of the islands of the North Sea (I.O.N.S)

Eslovakia
Ambassador

Founded: May 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Eslovakia » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:20 pm

The poll results were more varied than expected :P
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
Some good info on Sweden
Birkaine wrote:Idiots who are not only aware of their idiocy but hell bent on keeping it regardless of how much disruption they cause deserve to eat a dick
Birkaine wrote:How about we have a thread that's just about some guy getting a back alley handjob from a New Delhi whore but we write it in such technical and obtuse language that the mods won't notice? First one to get banned loses.

Birkaine wrote:Are you seriously trying to turn this into a conversation on whether or not you're a human?
2QTBSTR8 ~ oHai thar! ~ I'm Bisexual, for LGBT rights and this is how I live my life regardless of other peoples opinions.
If you support LGBT rights, feel free to add this to your signature ~~~ヾ(^∇^)

Free South Califas
Senator

Founded: May 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Free South Califas » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:22 pm

The Truth and Light wrote:"Shading" and "pressed" are neo-gay slang.

Shading is when you try to insult or debase someone in a way that seems well-intended or over their head. Pressed is when you're irrationally opposed to someone and everyone knows you're that one guy who will go to ridiculous lengths to seem rational, utilizing all sorts of shading techniques.

Huh. I thought living in urban Southern California would keep me up to date on this stuff. Goes to show what I know.

Noknaw wrote:Can you please just explain what I said that made you and "all the people" "Distgusted".

Not necessary; TTaL has explained it perfectly well for himself without my help.
Last edited by Free South Califas on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FSC Government
Senate: Saul Califas; First Deputy Leader of the Opposition
Senior Whip, Communist Party (Meiderup)

WA: Califan WA Detachment (CWAD).
Justice
On Autism/"R-word"
(Lir. apologized, so ignore that part.)
Anarchy Works/Open Borders
Flag
I'm autistic and (proud, but) thus not a "social detective", so be warned: I might misread or accidentally offend you.
'Obvious' implications, tones, cues etc. may also be missed.
SELF MANAGEMENT ✯ DIRECT ACTION ✯ WORKER SOLIDARITY
Libertarian Communist

COMINTERN/Stonewall/TRC

The Truth and Light
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Truth and Light » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:25 pm

Basically Noknaw, it is absurd to think that I will be one day be proven wrong about my own sexuality in a grand event of being hit by Cupid's arrow, and even more absurd that you expect I will make a fool and hypocrite of myself by ever turning back on what I said and allowing someone to say, "Ha, he wasn't really gay after all!" Although that is the ultimate dream of any ignorant bigot, is finally breaking someone's self-confidence.

It is also socially inappropriate to state such feelings to me when I stated prior that I felt the opposite.
Last edited by The Truth and Light on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Truth and Light
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Truth and Light » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:31 pm

Free South Califas wrote:
The Truth and Light wrote:"Shading" and "pressed" are neo-gay slang.

Shading is when you try to insult or debase someone in a way that seems well-intended or over their head. Pressed is when you're irrationally opposed to someone and everyone knows you're that one guy who will go to ridiculous lengths to seem rational, utilizing all sorts of shading techniques.

Huh. I thought living in urban Southern California would keep me up to date on this stuff. Goes to show what I know.

Noknaw wrote:Can you please just explain what I said that made you and "all the people" "Distgusted".

Not necessary; TTaL has explained it perfectly well for himself without my help.

Honestly, it's us Tumblr gays that are most obsessed with these terms. xD
Last edited by The Truth and Light on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Noknaw
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Noknaw » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:35 pm

The Truth and Light wrote:Basically Noknaw, it is absurd to think that I will be one day be proven wrong about my own sexuality in a grand event of being hit by Cupid's arrow, and even more absurd that you expect I will make a fool and hypocrite of myself by ever turning back on what I said and allowing someone to say, "Ha, he wasn't really gay after all!" Although that is the ultimate dream of any ignorant bigot, is finally breaking someone's self-confidence.

It is also socially inappropriate to state such feelings to me when I stated prior that I felt the opposite.

I see, I meant more that I think many people has at one point seen a person of their own sex which they thought were attractive even though they were straight. I don't speak for Gays and Lesbians but I believe that many people have at one point too found someone of the other sex attractive. Not all though. if I say my opinion I don't really care about the sexuality of another person. :)
Last edited by Noknaw on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Truth and Light
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Truth and Light » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:36 pm

Noknaw wrote:
The Truth and Light wrote:Basically Noknaw, it is absurd to think that I will be one day be proven wrong about my own sexuality in a grand event of being hit by Cupid's arrow, and even more absurd that you expect I will make a fool and hypocrite of myself by ever turning back on what I said and allowing someone to say, "Ha, he wasn't really gay after all!" Although that is the ultimate dream of any ignorant bigot, is finally breaking someone's self-confidence.

I see, I meant more that I think many people has at one point seen a person of their own sex which they thought were attractive even though they were straight. I don't speak for Gays and Lesbians but I believe that many people have at one point too found someone of the other sex attractive. Not all though. :)

If you are a straight male, and you become sexually attracted to another male, or aroused by another male, you were never straight. You were bi.

A lot of you people that say, "I'm totally straight, but for Tom Cruise anyone would go gay", do not understand the implications of this statement.
Last edited by The Truth and Light on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:37 pm

Noknaw wrote:

I see, I meant more that I think many people has at one point seen a person of their own sex which they thought were attractive even though they were straight. I don't speak for Gays and Lesbians but I believe that many people have at one point too found someone of the other sex attractive. Not all though. :)

There's a difference between appreciating the beauty of someone who is not your preferred gender and being attracted to them.
Last edited by Olthar on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

The Truth and Light
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Truth and Light » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:39 pm

Olthar wrote:
Noknaw wrote:I see, I meant more that I think many people has at one point seen a person of their own sex which they thought were attractive even though they were straight. I don't speak for Gays and Lesbians but I believe that many people have at one point too found someone of the other sex attractive. Not all though. :)

There's a difference in appreciating the beauty of someone who is not your preferred gender and being attracted to them.

Precisely. I am sexually attracted to only males, but I can still see beauty in females. This is not a contradiction, at all.

However, that's a far cry from saying I will one day be sexually attracted to a female, out of the blue. Such a prediction is absurd.
Last edited by The Truth and Light on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Noknaw
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Noknaw » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:44 pm

The Truth and Light wrote:
Noknaw wrote:I see, I meant more that I think many people has at one point seen a person of their own sex which they thought were attractive even though they were straight. I don't speak for Gays and Lesbians but I believe that many people have at one point too found someone of the other sex attractive. Not all though. :)

If you are a straight male, and you become sexually attracted to another male, or aroused by another male, you were never straight. You were bi.

But the thing is that there has only been one person in a tv show I can't remember that I thought was pretty attractive. Yes it might sound as im Bi but I have never in my life except on time been attracted to another man. No offense but I get kinda disgusted by the thought of me with another man. Don't get me wrong I support gay and lesbians and that they have the right to get marry and adopt children.

Olthar wrote:

There's a difference between appreciating the beauty of someone who is not your preferred gender and being attracted to them.

Exactly.
Last edited by Noknaw on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Truth and Light
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Truth and Light » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:46 pm

Noknaw wrote:
The Truth and Light wrote:If you are a straight male, and you become sexually attracted to another male, or aroused by another male, you were never straight. You were bi.

But the thing is that there has only been one person in a tv show that I thought was pretty attractive. Yes it might sound as im Bi but I have never in my life except on time been attracted to another man. No offense but I get kinda disgusted by the thought of me with another man. Don't get me wrong I support gay and lesbians and that they have the right to get marry and adopt children.

If you're disgusted by the idea of sex with that man on TV, how would you claim you were attracted to him, in the sense that the rest of us use the term?

Free South Califas
Senator

Founded: May 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Free South Califas » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:47 pm

Noknaw wrote:
The Truth and Light wrote:If you are a straight male, and you become sexually attracted to another male, or aroused by another male, you were never straight. You were bi.

But the thing is that there has only been one person in a tv show I can't remember that I thought was pretty attractive. Yes it might sound as im Bi but I have never in my life except on time been attracted to another man. No offense but I get kinda disgusted by the thought of me with another man. Don't get me wrong I support gay and lesbians and that they have the right to get marry and adopt children.

If you find someone attractive but find the entire premise of sex with them to be revolting, that is a clue that they might not be (one of) your preferred gender(s).
FSC Government
Senate: Saul Califas; First Deputy Leader of the Opposition
Senior Whip, Communist Party (Meiderup)

WA: Califan WA Detachment (CWAD).
Justice
On Autism/"R-word"
(Lir. apologized, so ignore that part.)
Anarchy Works/Open Borders
Flag
I'm autistic and (proud, but) thus not a "social detective", so be warned: I might misread or accidentally offend you.
'Obvious' implications, tones, cues etc. may also be missed.
SELF MANAGEMENT ✯ DIRECT ACTION ✯ WORKER SOLIDARITY
Libertarian Communist

COMINTERN/Stonewall/TRC

New England and The Maritimes
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New England and The Maritimes » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:47 pm

Noknaw wrote:
But the thing is that there has only been one person in a tv show that I thought was pretty attractive. Yes it might sound as im Bi but I have never in my life except on time been attracted to another man. No offense but I get kinda disgusted by the thought of me with another man. Don't get me wrong I support gay and lesbians and that they have the right to get marry and adopt children.

If you're disgusted by the idea of sex with that man on TV, how would you claim you were attracted to him, in the sense that the rest of us use the term?

I don't know. I don't think every use of the term "attractive" implies any sexual connection. Sometimes you can just find someone nice to look at without that person giving you a boner.
All aboard the Love Train. Choo Choo, honeybears. I am Ininiwiyaw Rocopurr:Get in my bed, you perfect human being.
Yesterday's just a memory

Soviet Haaregrad wrote:Some people's opinions are based on rational observations, others base theirs on imaginative thinking. The reality-based community ought not to waste it's time refuting delusions.

Also, Bonobos
Formerly Brandenburg-Altmark Me.

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:48 pm

Jabberwock wrote:Gawd, this is so typical of me. Hello everyone, I'm Zoey. This is my first post on this forum. I just discovered this site last night and then created my tree-hugging utopia. I'm a post-operative trans woman and I'm bi. When I came out as bi (long after I had started transition) he remarked, "Gee Zoey, you can't make up your mind about anything, can you?" Bleh.

I kind of feel like my sexuality is a huge pendulum slowly swinging my preferences from gay (that would be with a woman, for those of you keeping score) to hetero. I have maintained relationships with men through feeling strongly about women, it's just not fireworks for a while.

Okay, this feels like it''s been a really awkward post, so I think my work is done here. *waves* Very nice to meet all of you.

Z

Hi Zoey. :)

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Grenartia wrote:
I've never been to a pride parade. But I have been to Mardi Gras. Which, based on what I've seen of pride parades on TV, seems to be fairly similar in terms of what people wear. Looks like fun.

What I find interesting and sad about the whole exchange is that somehow, he thinks dressing up like that, for a pride parade, is the standard way of dressing for gay people as evidenced by his taking offense and somehow thinking that this gives gay people a bad name. I mean, I dress like a cat every Halloween, does that mean that dressing like a cat is the standard way of dressing for all bisexuals, as I identify as one? No.

Much like Halloween (although not quite), pride parades are a way of expression, and of showing pride and acceptance at being gay. It's a fun day. Besides, who the fuck cares if someone decides to dress that way every day? Not I. If it makes them happy, who the fuck am I to point fingers? What they're doing doesn't harm me nor it sullies the name of gay people. So again, he needs to get the fuck over it.

Nope, the problem is not the thong wearing, gold painted gay person enjoying a pride parade. The problem is people like The Daktanese Technocracy, who hiding behind the ''I take offense so others don't sully gays all over the world and how dare they ho hum' veneer lie through their teeth, when in reality, they're just homophobes.

Indeed.

Zweite Alaje wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Precisely. You are who you are and if being that way makes you happy, who cares?

That's a dangerous way of thinking.

And the way you think isn't?

Zweite Alaje wrote:
Eleutheria wrote:
You are what you are and if being that way makes you happy, providing you aren't causing anyone else harm, who cares?

Fixed?

It can still harm others indirectly by altering what they deem as "acceptable".

Wait, what? :blink:

Zweite Alaje wrote:
The Truth and Light wrote:We know you're a homophobe, but is it so wrong for me to be happy?

I'm not a homophobe, I don't have issue with gays (I stated this earlier in this thread). We're talking about transsexuals, not homosexuals.

So you're transphobic. So why is it so wrong for ME to be happy?

Zweite Alaje wrote:
Olthar wrote:It's only a problem in your mind. Transsexuals aren't harming anyone, especially not for simply existing.

I never implied that they were. 1. I'm stating that it isn't an acceptable way of thinking, 2. we shouldn't feed into people's whims of some identity conjured up in their heads.

1. Back that up.

2. Except, you know, science has shown that there are similarities in the brain structure of MtFs and ciswomen. Which kind of lends credence to the idea that maybe its not 'whims of some identity conjured up in their heads'.

Zweite Alaje wrote:
The Steel Magnolia wrote:
Really not how it works hun.

It doesn't matter, it is the same nonetheless. Whether is genetic, mental, whatever, it is an anomaly that must not be permitted onto the stage of what is perceived as "perfectly normal" or "ok".

Why not? Because then people might be happier? That's the only consequence I can possibly see. I mean, unless you can show that allowing transgendered people to be considered normal will somehow cause a giant asteroid to slam into the earth, or an alien annihilation a la Independence Day, then you have no legs to stand on here.

The Steel Magnolia wrote:
Salandriagado wrote:
How is it a disorder?

That too, actually, since GID was removed from the DSM-V.

While there's still problematic bits, especially with the "transvestism" part, being trans* technically isn't a disorder anymore.

E: Spelling.

This.

Auremena wrote:All of the above, really. I'm strange like that.

That's what makes you awesome. :)

Zweite Alaje wrote:
The Truth and Light wrote:I am confused. You admit to have total, ridiculously complete ignorance to how transgender psychology works. You don't know where it comes from, you don't know how they think, you don't know what causes it, common traits, chemical affects, or anything else that is possible used in clinical psychology to classify, understand, and analyze personality types, trauma, disorders, or anything like that.

And despite your ignorance, despite your lack of knowledge on the subject and apparent lack of experience interacting with transgender people, you go ahead and say, "FUCK ALL YALL" to the scientific, psychiatric, neuroscientific, genetic, and transgender communities. And what do you go with? "Oh it's just not common, so it's can't be considered good."

You have committed the worst, most disgusting genetic fallacy I have ever seen.

My reasoning isn't so much about it being "uncommon" as it is about it being illogical and not grounded in reality, 1. no person in their right mind thinks or wants to be what they are not.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
So we should ostracize, say, people with an autistic spectrum disorder like, I don't know, Asperger's? Or how about bipolar people? After all, they suffer from disorders and, according to your logic, disorders shouldn't be seen as normal and people who suffer from them shouldn't be seen as normal either, again, if we follow your line of thinking.

2. Ostracize, no, that's not what I'm going for. All the disorders you listed are just that, disorders, anomalies, that are not normal and we shouldn't tell people with them they are normal. What do we do with people with illnesses? We treat them, medicine and therapy.

1. Then you admit that an MtF is a woman, then. Because all credible psychologists would consider an MtF to be in her right mind, short of her having some mental disorder like schizophrenia or something. Unless you're going to try to link being schizo to being transgendered, or are going to backpeddle on what you said, then your own logic has defeated you.

2. But that's what you're calling for is going to do.

Tlaceceyaya wrote:
Tmutarakhan wrote:No, they're generally perfectly aware of what their situation is. They have the brain circuitry that would go with the set of genitals which unfortunately is not the one they have.

Please, no one start attacking me and yelling at me and stuff. I just have a question.

Sex is determined by whether or not you have a y-chromosome. Males have y-chromosomes, females have x-chromosomes.
So, since a male has an x chromosome, I can understand male to female transsexuality, but where's the "brain circuitry" come from for female to male transsexuality?
It was actually Ende's monkey comment that made me think of this first, but I didn't ask it right away.

And, again, please, anyone who is reading this - do not attack me for asking an honest question.

Chromosomes have nothing to do with gender identity. Its that simple. For example, look at CAIS women. They have a male genotype (but a female phenotype). But according to wiki, there's not a single instance of a CAIS woman identifying as male.

Zweite Alaje wrote:
Free South Califas wrote:There isn't a single swear word in Bottle's reply to you.

Your arguments are such that they would easily qualify you to be 'dealt with' by these 'people'. Your argument is akin to "Well, what was she wearing, out so late on a Saturday?".

Pray tell, what danger awaits if we accept the 'way of thinking' that other people simply refer to as being mature, rational, open to scientific discovery...?

Why not?

Welcome to Alaje. Fascistic ideas, or semblances thereof, are par for the course.

If a neat, concise, well-reviewed, broadly-supported set of facts, which are obviously supported by visible effects in public health like a decrease in suicidality (in this case), is difficult for you to accept and seems "not grounded in" your "reality", it's probably your logic that's broken. It's as true for the topic at hand as it would be for gravity, seat belts, natural selection, drunk driving, or anything else that is currently accepted by scientific consensus.

Medicine and therapy are available and encouraged for transsexual people, by the exact people whose acceptance of science you consider "dangerous".

That's not a rebuttal.

1.) There is nothing rational about transexuality

2.) Back to number one, people start believing in irrational "identities", it is already happening as evidenced by how many people here are blind to it.

3.) Yes, I'm pretty much quasi-fascist at this point in my ideological development, I'm very likely to remain that way.

4.) Transexuality's link to high suicide rates only helps my arguement that it shouldn't be normalized.

5.) No, they don't provide them therapy. They tell them they're "ok" and pat them on the back on their way to get SRS.

1. Can you back that up from a credible psychological source?

2. lolwut

4. Or...it could be a result of people looking down so harshly on transgendered people.

5. Actually, they do provide them with therapy. Part of that therapy is hormones and SRS. We've tried other things before, and all it caused was a suicide rate that was through the roof. Essentially, what you're wanting is for every transgendered person to kill themselves.

Tagmatium wrote:
Ostroeuropa wrote:He has a pony flag.

So?

People who like MLP are people too, therefore as full of ignorance, bitterness and bile as the rest of us mere mortals.

His ignorance/close-mindedness is here for all to see, he's not changing his opinion and he's digging himself in deeper.

It's a lost cause, although that might give him a misplaced sense of victory.

Even if we're not going to change Alaje's mind through facts, logic, and reason, then we can at least inform the uninformed lurker.

Ifreann wrote:
Vashtanaraada wrote:is metrosexual a sexuality? it applies 2 me......

I think it's more an attitude towards traditionally female exclusive beauty products and treatments.

I always thought it was a straight man acting like a stereotypically gay one.

Olthar wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:As long as Olthar exists, this is obviously a valid claim. *nods*

Yep. I turn gay men straight and straight men gay. Then their constantly switching sexualities creates a sexual magnetic field which we can spin to create free energy for the entire world so that us women can have more free time for lesbian sex.

Olthar, if I didn't already have a girlfriend... :p
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

The Truth and Light
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Truth and Light » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:49 pm

New England and The Maritimes wrote:
The Truth and Light wrote:If you're disgusted by the idea of sex with that man on TV, how would you claim you were attracted to him, in the sense that the rest of us use the term?

I don't know. I don't think every use of the term "attractive" implies any sexual connection. Sometimes you can just find someone nice to look at without that person giving you a boner.

Colloquially, no, but that's what I'm getting at. Was this man aesthetically pleasing or sexually attractive?

The Truth and Light
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Truth and Light » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:51 pm

If you're going to have so many long quotes in one post, could you do us a favor and not make your only response to said long quotes be "indeed" and "this", por favor?

Noknaw
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Noknaw » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:52 pm

Noknaw wrote:

I meant more ordinary people and not celebrities, yes I found a guy hot but most people I have met around the world and in my country (Denmark), Have I never been attracted to another man.
Last edited by Noknaw on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The Truth and Light
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Truth and Light » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:54 pm

Noknaw wrote:
The Truth and Light wrote:If you're disgusted by the idea of sex with that man on TV, how would you claim you were attracted to him, in the sense that the rest of us use the term?

I meant more ordinary people and not celebrities, yes I found a guy hot but most people I have met around the world and in my country (Denmark), Have I never been attracted to another man.

Would you have sex with someone of your gender? Yes or no?

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New England and The Maritimes » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:58 pm

New England and The Maritimes wrote:I don't know. I don't think every use of the term "attractive" implies any sexual connection. Sometimes you can just find someone nice to look at without that person giving you a boner.

Colloquially, no, but that's what I'm getting at. Was this man aesthetically pleasing or sexually attractive?

That depends on what your definition of "was" is.
All aboard the Love Train. Choo Choo, honeybears. I am Ininiwiyaw Rocopurr:Get in my bed, you perfect human being.

Soviet Haaregrad wrote:Some people's opinions are based on rational observations, others base theirs on imaginative thinking. The reality-based community ought not to waste it's time refuting delusions.

Also, Bonobos

The Truth and Light
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Truth and Light » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:59 pm

The Truth and Light wrote:Colloquially, no, but that's what I'm getting at. Was this man aesthetically pleasing or sexually attractive?

That depends on what your definition of "was" is.

Explain.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New England and The Maritimes » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:00 pm

New England and The Maritimes wrote:That depends on what your definition of "was" is.

Explain.

Clinton joke. :?

Also, Bonobos

The Truth and Light
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Truth and Light » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:01 pm

The Truth and Light wrote:Explain.

Clinton joke. :?

:palm: Sorry, not good at political references. xD

Noknaw
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Noknaw » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:09 pm

Noknaw wrote:

Would you have sex with someone of your gender? Yes or no?

No.

The Truth and Light
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Truth and Light » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:09 pm

Noknaw wrote:
The Truth and Light wrote:Would you have sex with someone of your gender? Yes or no?

No.

You're straight, and there was never an exception.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General