NATION

PASSWORD

FBI documents reveal plans to assassinate OWS activists

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Len Hyet
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Len Hyet » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:21 pm

The Nation of Theives wrote:
Abatael wrote:
Joe Iosbaker and Andy Thayer are two leaders in the movement.

Meh. Good enough for me.

But still, why would the FBI release something this outrageous about a large and popular movement that only happened about a year ago? I wouldn't release that until maybe thirty years afterwards.

If I may? I'd like to try and clear something up.

From what I read, these don't seem like plans to kill OWS leaders so much as REPORTS on people suspected of trying to kill OWS members.

And for that matter, do you really think that little of the FBI? Do you really think they would A) plot to assassinate American Citizens
B) Be stupid enough to put it on paper
C) Be even more stupid enough to not slap a "TOP SECRET" sticker on it, yell "National Security" and never let it see the light of day?

Just one more think. LOOK AT HIS SOURCES.
For christ's sake one of them is called the "ragingchickenpress.org"
Raging Chicken Press? Oh yeah. Founded in 2011. Sounds really reliable.
=][= Founder, 1st NSG Irregulars. Our Militia is Well Regulated and Well Lubricated!
On a formerly defunct now re-declared one-man campaign to elevate the discourse of you heathens.
American 2L. No I will not answer your legal question.

The Nation of Theives
Attaché

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nation of Theives » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:23 pm

Len Hyet wrote:
The Nation of Theives wrote:
Meh. Good enough for me.

But still, why would the FBI release something this outrageous about a large and popular movement that only happened about a year ago? I wouldn't release that until maybe thirty years afterwards.

If I may? I'd like to try and clear something up.

From what I read, these don't seem like plans to kill OWS leaders so much as REPORTS on people suspected of trying to kill OWS members.

And for that matter, do you really think that little of the FBI? Do you really think they would A) plot to assassinate American Citizens
B) Be stupid enough to put it on paper
C) Be even more stupid enough to not slap a "TOP SECRET" sticker on it, yell "National Security" and never let it see the light of day?

Just one more think. LOOK AT HIS SOURCES.
For christ's sake one of them is called the "ragingchickenpress.org"
Raging Chicken Press? Oh yeah. Founded in 2011. Sounds really reliable.

Thank you. My thoughts exactly.

Previous

Return to General