NATION

PASSWORD

White Britons In minority in London

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Sulamalik
Minister
 
Posts: 3107
Founded: Apr 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sulamalik » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:49 pm

Nazi Germany Reborn wrote:
Tsuntion wrote:


Please explain how peaceful immigration is genocide.


Currently in Britain, we support multiculturalism.We are beginning to realise it doesn't work, but multiculturalism still thrives. As multiculturalism is the act of several cultures co-existing in one nation, and as immigration brings multiculturalism, and as immigration is bringing more people in than Britons are having children, the British culture is being eradicated. This is along with its people due to the increasing amount of non-Britons. This is genocide as, according to Articles II and III of the 1948 Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide, genocide means: "intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such". Multiculturalism is the intent to destroy the British culture and immigration is the intent to destroy the British peoples.


I don't think you quite understand what multiculturalism is.
Freiheit Reich wrote:"Economically disadvantaged and angry urban youth music."
Is that a nicer and more modern term to use?

User avatar
Nazi Germany Reborn
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 115
Founded: Jul 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Germany Reborn » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:52 pm

Zaras wrote:Your stupid posts? Yes, it is.


no ur mum ooo burnt

See? I can be a liberal too!

Zaras wrote:Lrn2readstats.


I already can.

Lrn2makeanargument.

Zaras wrote:Because we're not xenophobic fascists.


No, you're anti-white racists who are pro-genocide of the British peoples.

Zaras wrote:Because it's nothing new.

It's never happened before in our history. It's definitely new.

Zaras wrote:Man, thy rhetoric stinketh of historical ignorance.


Oh yes, I forgot that flawed Liberal argument... the one you're inevitable going to recite about how we're all immigrants and how we all came to this country at some point or another. It's just getting sad now.

Zaras wrote:This is rather hard since people who live in the UK are British citizens.


They are not genetically British and few are ethnically British due to multiculturalism.

Zaras wrote:Immigration doesn't cause crime. Try again.


I never said it does. However, immigrants statistically cause more crime per capita than the indigenous British people.

Zaras wrote:0/10

Unoriginal. Try harder.


no m8 0/10 2 u

u try harder fukin wreked

I love these pro-genocide Liberal arguments!

Zaras wrote:Starting with you for actually believing this shit?


No, starting with you for wanting mass-murder. Psychopath.
Feminism; making men laugh since 1872.

Proud fascist.

I'm not a Nazi. My nation may be Nazi Germany Reborn, but I just thought that'd be funny.

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 141385
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Ifreann » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:55 pm

Farnhamia wrote:
Ifreann wrote:And the white non-Britons. Like those shiftless Irish.

You've been trying to ruin Britain for centuries. If you weren't so lazy, it would be ruined by now.

Ruining a country is hard. We're not all Obama.


Saiwania wrote:
Ifreann wrote:I'm sure they'd be happier without you.


And I'd especially be happier without them. If your neighborhood was in decline and it correlated with the arrival of non-Whites, would you stay just to not appear racist, or would you take the sensible course of action and leave for greener pastures, to where you can buy more house for your money and enjoy more safety from crime?

If brown people started moving in near me, I wouldn't consider the neighbourhood ruined. Because, as you may have noticed, I'm not a racist.


Farnhamia wrote:
The Blaatschapen wrote:
In his defense. He ruined several castles.

My bad. I did mean "you Irish," not Ifreann personally. And we made him go back and clean up those castles.

I still maintain those were post-modern art installations.


Nazi Germany Reborn wrote:
Tsuntion wrote:


Please explain how peaceful immigration is genocide.


Currently in Britain, we support multiculturalism.We are beginning to realise it doesn't work, but multiculturalism still thrives. As multiculturalism is the act of several cultures co-existing in one nation, and as immigration brings multiculturalism, and as immigration is bringing more people in than Britons are having children, the British culture is being eradicated. This is along with its people due to the increasing amount of non-Britons. This is genocide as, according to Articles II and III of the 1948 Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide, genocide means: "intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such". Multiculturalism is the intent to destroy the British culture and immigration is the intent to destroy the British peoples.

If you can prove that to the satisfaction of the relevant authorities, why are you posting here instead of stopping genocide? In failing to prevent this genocide, why, you're no better than those you imagine are committing genocide.
Mistake Not My Current State Of Regular Thorough Handwashing For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Mask Wearing That Are Themselves The Mere Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Social Distancing
He/Him

You've got a lonesome road to walk, and it ain't along the railroad track, and it ain't along the black-top tar you walked a hundred times before.
I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, likewise the road to ruin.

User avatar
Uiiop
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5804
Founded: Jun 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Uiiop » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:57 pm

Nazi Germany Reborn wrote:
Zaras wrote:Your stupid posts? Yes, it is.


no ur mum ooo burnt

See? I can be a liberal too!

Zaras wrote:Lrn2readstats.


I already can.

Lrn2makeanargument.

Zaras wrote:Because we're not xenophobic fascists.


No, you're anti-white racists who are pro-genocide of the British peoples.

Zaras wrote:Because it's nothing new.

It's never happened before in our history. It's definitely new.

Zaras wrote:Man, thy rhetoric stinketh of historical ignorance.


Oh yes, I forgot that flawed Liberal argument... the one you're inevitable going to recite about how we're all immigrants and how we all came to this country at some point or another. It's just getting sad now.

Zaras wrote:This is rather hard since people who live in the UK are British citizens.


They are not genetically British and few are ethnically British due to multiculturalism.

Zaras wrote:Immigration doesn't cause crime. Try again.


I never said it does. However, immigrants statistically cause more crime per capita than the indigenous British people.

Zaras wrote:0/10

Unoriginal. Try harder.


no m8 0/10 2 u

u try harder fukin wreked

I love these pro-genocide Liberal arguments!

Zaras wrote:Starting with you for actually believing this shit?


No, starting with you for wanting mass-murder. Psychopath.

What mass murder? Do i see foreigners and blacks on Big black websites calling death to whites? Do i see books on the white conspiracy being best sellers? no? then your worries are bullshit.

User avatar
Nazi Germany Reborn
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 115
Founded: Jul 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Germany Reborn » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:01 pm

Ifreann wrote:Because the ethnic/national make-up of London isn't really that big a deal.

No, the city with the greatest legacy on earth being reduced to filth isn't a big deal at all.

Ifreann wrote:Because London =/= Everywhere with white people

The city that once lead the greatest empire on Earth has fallen to immigration. It shows that we are all at risk of this plague.

Ifreann wrote:I don't think you know what annexation is.

The definition of 'annexation' is ''incorporation by joining or uniting''. So yes, I do. It fit in with what I have said.

Ifreann wrote:140 now? It was 66 the last time, make your minds up.

It's probably less than 140 years, 140 years is assuming the amount of immigrants coming in stays the same, when it'll probably
increase. It also isn't taking into account all the births of non-white non-British people.

Ifreann wrote:I'm sure you can support this assertion, yes?

Yes, of course.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2010/ ... se-england

I can find more statistics if you wish.

Ifreann wrote:I don't think you know what genocide is either.


The definition of 'genocide' is, among other things; "intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group''. Therefore you are wrong, as I do know what genocide is. It also fits in to what I am saying, given how multiculturalism is the purposeful destruction of being British and immigration is the purposeful destruction of the British people.
Feminism; making men laugh since 1872.

Proud fascist.

I'm not a Nazi. My nation may be Nazi Germany Reborn, but I just thought that'd be funny.

User avatar
Tsuntion
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1939
Founded: Nov 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuntion » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:04 pm

Saiwania wrote:Whatever. I will not tolerate watching my middle class suburb being turned into an ugly slum by new arrivals whether they be Black, Asian, Latino, Middle-eastern, Slavic etc.


So this really comes down to "I think non-whites look icky!"?

Nazi Germany Reborn wrote:Currently in Britain, we support multiculturalism.We are beginning to realise it doesn't work, but multiculturalism still thrives. As multiculturalism is the act of several cultures co-existing in one nation, and as immigration brings multiculturalism, and as immigration is bringing more people in than Britons are having children, the British culture is being eradicated. This is along with its people due to the increasing amount of non-Britons. This is genocide as, according to Articles II and III of the 1948 Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide, genocide means: "intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such". Multiculturalism is the intent to destroy the British culture and immigration is the intent to destroy the British peoples.


Reposting because I don't think you read it, particularly where it says "group" rather than "culture although cultures shift naturally anyway and Brits have changed British culture almost beyond recognition since Victorian times", where it says "killing" or "causing serious bodily or mental harm", and where it says "physical destruction". In fact, really, all the bullets, because what you said fits none of them.

The international legal definition of genocide wrote:Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
  1. Killing members of the group;
  2. Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
  3. Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
  4. Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
  5. Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
I'm not a roleplayer, but check these out: The United Defenders League and The Versutian Federation.

The Emerald Dawn wrote:Jumpin' on the SOURCE-TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO MUFUKA! We be ridin' the rails, checkin' the trails, you get nothin' and your argument fails!

User avatar
Desperate Measures
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10149
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Desperate Measures » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:04 pm

Nazi Germany Reborn wrote:
Ifreann wrote:Because the ethnic/national make-up of London isn't really that big a deal.

No, the city with the greatest legacy on earth being reduced to filth isn't a big deal at all.

Ifreann wrote:Because London =/= Everywhere with white people

The city that once lead the greatest empire on Earth has fallen to immigration. It shows that we are all at risk of this plague.

Ifreann wrote:I don't think you know what annexation is.

The definition of 'annexation' is ''incorporation by joining or uniting''. So yes, I do. It fit in with what I have said.

Ifreann wrote:140 now? It was 66 the last time, make your minds up.

It's probably less than 140 years, 140 years is assuming the amount of immigrants coming in stays the same, when it'll probably
increase. It also isn't taking into account all the births of non-white non-British people.

Ifreann wrote:I'm sure you can support this assertion, yes?

Yes, of course.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2010/ ... se-england

I can find more statistics if you wish.

Ifreann wrote:I don't think you know what genocide is either.


The definition of 'genocide' is, among other things; "intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group''. Therefore you are wrong, as I do know what genocide is. It also fits in to what I am saying, given how multiculturalism is the purposeful destruction of being British and immigration is the purposeful destruction of the British people.

Stop crying and start fucking already, if you're so worried about it.
"My loathings are simple: stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music."
- Vladimir Nabokov US (1899 - 1977)
Also, me.
“Man has such a predilection for systems and abstract deductions that he is ready to distort the truth intentionally, he is ready to deny the evidence of his senses only to justify his logic”
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky Russian Novelist and Writer, 1821-1881
"All Clock Faces Are Wrong." - Gene Ray, Prophet(?) http://www.timecube.com
A simplified maxim on the subject states "An atheist would say, 'I don't believe God exists'; an agnostic would say, 'I don't know whether or not God exists'; and an ignostic would say, 'I don't know what you mean when you say, "God exists" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignosticism

User avatar
Nazi Germany Reborn
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 115
Founded: Jul 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Germany Reborn » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:06 pm

Priory Academy USSR wrote:There is no intent. People come to Britain for a higher standard of living.

Yes, they do. That is not their only reason however. I'm not saying it is a concious intent the immigrants have, but by actively retaining their culture they are also actively destroying the British culture.

Also, by actively coming here, they acknowledge they are making everything worse for indigenous people and they also acknowledge they are part of the reason white people are a vast minority in world population, and why we're becoming a minority in Europe.
Feminism; making men laugh since 1872.

Proud fascist.

I'm not a Nazi. My nation may be Nazi Germany Reborn, but I just thought that'd be funny.

User avatar
Souseiseki
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19101
Founded: Apr 12, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Souseiseki » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:07 pm

if your problem with the evil immigrants is that the coincidentally black plague is ruining the shining former capital of the greatest empire on earth have you considered that maybe you are a bit of a
ask moderation about reading serious moderation candidates TGs without telling them about it until afterwards and/or apparently refusing to confirm/deny the exact timeline of TG reading ~~~ i hope you never sent any of the recent mods or the ones that got really close anything personal!

signature edit: confirmation has been received. they will explicitly do it before and without asking. they can look at TGs basically whenever they want so please keep this in mind when nominating people for moderator or TGing good posters/anyone!
T <---- THE INFAMOUS T

User avatar
Nazi Germany Reborn
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 115
Founded: Jul 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Germany Reborn » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:09 pm

Sulamalik wrote:I don't think you quite understand what multiculturalism is.


Yes I do.

The definition of 'multiculturalism' is; ''the doctrine that several different cultures (rather than one national culture) can coexist peacefully and equitably in a single country''. Therefore I do know what multiculturalism is, meaning you're wrong, and it also fits into what I was saying.
Last edited by Nazi Germany Reborn on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feminism; making men laugh since 1872.

Proud fascist.

I'm not a Nazi. My nation may be Nazi Germany Reborn, but I just thought that'd be funny.

User avatar
Souseiseki
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19101
Founded: Apr 12, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Souseiseki » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:10 pm

Nazi Germany Reborn wrote:
Tsuntion wrote:


Please explain how peaceful immigration is genocide.


Currently in Britain, we support multiculturalism.We are beginning to realise it doesn't work, but multiculturalism still thrives. As multiculturalism is the act of several cultures co-existing in one nation, and as immigration brings multiculturalism, and as immigration is bringing more people in than Britons are having children, the British culture is being eradicated. This is along with its people due to the increasing amount of non-Britons. This is genocide as, according to Articles II and III of the 1948 Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide, genocide means: "intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such". Multiculturalism is the intent to destroy the British culture and immigration is the intent to destroy the British peoples.

my glorious british monoculture
ask moderation about reading serious moderation candidates TGs without telling them about it until afterwards and/or apparently refusing to confirm/deny the exact timeline of TG reading ~~~ i hope you never sent any of the recent mods or the ones that got really close anything personal!

signature edit: confirmation has been received. they will explicitly do it before and without asking. they can look at TGs basically whenever they want so please keep this in mind when nominating people for moderator or TGing good posters/anyone!
T <---- THE INFAMOUS T

User avatar
Des-Bal
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29797
Founded: Jan 24, 2010
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Des-Bal » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:10 pm

Nazi Germany Reborn wrote:Yes, they do. That is not their only reason however. I'm not saying it is a concious intent the immigrants have, but by actively retaining their culture they are also actively destroying the British culture.

Also, by actively coming here, they acknowledge they are making everything worse for indigenous people and they also acknowledge they are part of the reason white people are a vast minority in world population, and why we're becoming a minority in Europe.

So if immigrants didn't come to Britain White People would represent a higher percentage of the global population? I'm not sure you get the whole math thing.

User avatar
Uiiop
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5804
Founded: Jun 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Uiiop » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:12 pm

Nazi Germany Reborn wrote:
Priory Academy USSR wrote:There is no intent. People come to Britain for a higher standard of living.

Yes, they do. That is not their only reason however. I'm not saying it is a concious intent the immigrants have, but by actively retaining their culture they are also actively destroying the British culture.

Also, by actively coming here, they acknowledge they are making everything worse for indigenous people and they also acknowledge they are part of the reason white people are a vast minority in world population, and why we're becoming a minority in Europe.

How are they making things worse? the white Britons do keep their culture their culture just isn't the majority. Dude you'll have to face the fact that culture and everything changes and not throw a hissy fit when something changes and i still don't see any intent on changing culture consciously or otherwise [and i think the definition for genocide means conscious intent anyways].

User avatar
The Blaatschapen
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 55811
Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:12 pm

Souseiseki wrote:
Nazi Germany Reborn wrote:
Currently in Britain, we support multiculturalism.We are beginning to realise it doesn't work, but multiculturalism still thrives. As multiculturalism is the act of several cultures co-existing in one nation, and as immigration brings multiculturalism, and as immigration is bringing more people in than Britons are having children, the British culture is being eradicated. This is along with its people due to the increasing amount of non-Britons. This is genocide as, according to Articles II and III of the 1948 Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide, genocide means: "intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such". Multiculturalism is the intent to destroy the British culture and immigration is the intent to destroy the British peoples.

my glorious british monoculture


Doesn't British imply a multitude of cultures by default (Scottish, English, Welsh, etc.)?
Forumer mod, now a rocker mocker. Thank you Ringo
Heaven is other people
Behind the invisible hand of the market hides the iron fist of the state.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain
Silent is an anagram of listen.
Male. Please address me as 'he'.
Blaat - all fluff, all action
This is the 8th line. If your sig is longer than mine, it is too long.

User avatar
Sulamalik
Minister
 
Posts: 3107
Founded: Apr 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sulamalik » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:13 pm

Nazi Germany Reborn wrote:
Sulamalik wrote:I don't think you quite understand what multiculturalism is.


Yes I do.

The definition of 'multiculturalism' is; ''the doctrine that several different cultures (rather than one national culture) can coexist peacefully and equitably in a single country''. Therefore I do know what multiculturalism is, meaning you're wrong, and it also fits into what I was saying.


Nazi Germany Reborn wrote: Multiculturalism is the intent to destroy the British culture and immigration is the intent to destroy the British peoples.


Seems pretty legit.
Freiheit Reich wrote:"Economically disadvantaged and angry urban youth music."
Is that a nicer and more modern term to use?

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 141385
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Ifreann » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:13 pm

Nazi Germany Reborn wrote:
Ifreann wrote:Because the ethnic/national make-up of London isn't really that big a deal.

No, the city with the greatest legacy on earth being reduced to filth isn't a big deal at all.

Foreigners and non-white Britons aren't filth, though. So no, not a big deal.

Ifreann wrote:Because London =/= Everywhere with white people

The city that once lead the greatest empire on Earth has fallen to immigration. It shows that we are all at risk of this plague.

Nah, shows that you hate foreigners and darkies. And London isn't really "fallen", now is it?

Ifreann wrote:I don't think you know what annexation is.

The definition of 'annexation' is ''incorporation by joining or uniting''. So yes, I do. It fit in with what I have said.

Into what has London been incorporated? Is it no longer under the jurisdiction of Her Majesty's government?

Ifreann wrote:140 now? It was 66 the last time, make your minds up.

It's probably less than 140 years, 140 years is assuming the amount of immigrants coming in stays the same, when it'll probably
increase. It also isn't taking into account all the births of non-white non-British people.

It's also not a concern of anyone who isn't a racist. Except people study demographics, I guess.

Ifreann wrote:I'm sure you can support this assertion, yes?

Yes, of course.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2010/ ... se-england

I can find more statistics if you wish.

Black =/= immigrant.

Ifreann wrote:I don't think you know what genocide is either.


The definition of 'genocide' is, among other things; "intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group''. Therefore you are wrong, as I do know what genocide is. It also fits in to what I am saying, given how multiculturalism is the purposeful destruction of being British and immigration is the purposeful destruction of the British people.

Demonstrate this intent.
Mistake Not My Current State Of Regular Thorough Handwashing For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Mask Wearing That Are Themselves The Mere Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Social Distancing
He/Him

You've got a lonesome road to walk, and it ain't along the railroad track, and it ain't along the black-top tar you walked a hundred times before.
I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, likewise the road to ruin.

User avatar
Zaras
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7415
Founded: Nov 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaras » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:14 pm

Saiwania wrote:
Zaras wrote:Because you're racist and xenophobic. Their situations being that they were racist pricks who were scared of non-white people.


Whatever.


Sterling counterargument. :roll:

I will not tolerate watching my middle class suburb being turned into an ugly slum by new arrivals whether they be Black, Asian, Latino, Middle-eastern, Slavic etc.


And I will not tolerate the blatant xenophobic stupidity in your posts. Problem?

I would move away if I thought where I lived was beyond hope and was no longer a viable place to raise a family.


You are indeed beyond hope if you still think that non-white people are evil. Try having an opinion transplant sometime. Change to a less pathetic and paranoid worldview.
Bythyrona wrote:
Zaras wrote:Democratic People's Republic of Glorious Misty Mountain Hop.
The bat in the middle commemmorates their crushing victory in the bloody Battle of Evermore, where the Communists were saved at the last minute by General "Black Dog" Bonham of the Rock 'n Roll Brigade detonating a levee armed with only four sticks and flooding the enemy encampment. He later retired with honours and went to live in California for the rest of his life before ascending to heaven.

Best post I've seen on NS since I've been here. :clap:
Factbook
RP 1, RP 2, RP 3, RP 4, RP 5
ADS, UDL, GFN member
Political compass (old), Political compass (new)
Bottle, telling it like it is.
Risottia, on lolbertarianism.

User avatar
Uiiop
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5804
Founded: Jun 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Uiiop » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:14 pm

The Blaatschapen wrote:
Souseiseki wrote:my glorious british monoculture


Doesn't British imply a multitude of cultures by default (Scottish, English, Welsh, etc.)?

^this
Image
Last edited by Uiiop on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nazi Germany Reborn
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 115
Founded: Jul 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Germany Reborn » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:14 pm

Ifreann wrote:If you can prove that to the satisfaction of the relevant authorities, why are you posting here instead of stopping genocide? In failing to prevent this genocide, why, you're no better than those you imagine are committing genocide.


It's hard for one man to stop immigration and multiculturalism into one of the most significant nations on Earth.

Enoch Powell tried and unfortunately failed, and he was a great deal better than I.
Feminism; making men laugh since 1872.

Proud fascist.

I'm not a Nazi. My nation may be Nazi Germany Reborn, but I just thought that'd be funny.

User avatar
The Blaatschapen
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 55811
Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:15 pm

Uiiop wrote:
The Blaatschapen wrote:
Doesn't British imply a multitude of cultures by default (Scottish, English, Welsh, etc.)?

^this and is also true in america.
Image


This isn't about America.
Forumer mod, now a rocker mocker. Thank you Ringo
Heaven is other people
Behind the invisible hand of the market hides the iron fist of the state.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain
Silent is an anagram of listen.
Male. Please address me as 'he'.
Blaat - all fluff, all action
This is the 8th line. If your sig is longer than mine, it is too long.

User avatar
Nazi Germany Reborn
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 115
Founded: Jul 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Germany Reborn » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:16 pm

Uiiop wrote:What mass murder? Do i see foreigners and blacks on Big black websites calling death to whites? Do i see books on the white conspiracy being best sellers? no? then your worries are bullshit.


You support the subtle mass-murder of the British peoples by supporting mass-immigration and multiculturalism.
Feminism; making men laugh since 1872.

Proud fascist.

I'm not a Nazi. My nation may be Nazi Germany Reborn, but I just thought that'd be funny.

User avatar
Zaras
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7415
Founded: Nov 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaras » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:16 pm

Nazi Germany Reborn wrote:Currently in Britain, we support multiculturalism.


Otherwise known as not being complete assholes to non-white people.

We are beginning to realise it doesn't work,


In your delusional fantasy maybe. Quit the right-wing shibboleths and try making an original argument.

As multiculturalism is the act of several cultures co-existing in one nation, and as immigration brings multiculturalism, and as immigration is bringing more people in than Britons are having children, the British culture is being eradicated.


So? Cultures evolve. What's the big fucking deal? Maybe then British people won't be stereotyped as ridiculously uptight, emotionally repressed binge drinkers.

Multiculturalism is the intent to destroy the British culture


Your definition is bad and you should feel bad.

and immigration is the intent to destroy the British peoples.


You're not welcome here, Nick Griffin.
Bythyrona wrote:
Zaras wrote:Democratic People's Republic of Glorious Misty Mountain Hop.
The bat in the middle commemmorates their crushing victory in the bloody Battle of Evermore, where the Communists were saved at the last minute by General "Black Dog" Bonham of the Rock 'n Roll Brigade detonating a levee armed with only four sticks and flooding the enemy encampment. He later retired with honours and went to live in California for the rest of his life before ascending to heaven.

Best post I've seen on NS since I've been here. :clap:
Factbook
RP 1, RP 2, RP 3, RP 4, RP 5
ADS, UDL, GFN member
Political compass (old), Political compass (new)
Bottle, telling it like it is.
Risottia, on lolbertarianism.

User avatar
Uiiop
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5804
Founded: Jun 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Uiiop » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:16 pm

Nazi Germany Reborn wrote:
Uiiop wrote:What mass murder? Do i see foreigners and blacks on Big black websites calling death to whites? Do i see books on the white conspiracy being best sellers? no? then your worries are bullshit.


You support the subtle mass-murder of the British peoples by supporting mass-immigration and multiculturalism.

no because it's not murder if there are no people being killed.

User avatar
Desperate Measures
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10149
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Desperate Measures » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:17 pm

Nazi Germany Reborn wrote:
Ifreann wrote:If you can prove that to the satisfaction of the relevant authorities, why are you posting here instead of stopping genocide? In failing to prevent this genocide, why, you're no better than those you imagine are committing genocide.


It's hard for one man to stop immigration and multiculturalism into one of the most significant nations on Earth.

Enoch Powell tried and unfortunately failed, and he was a great deal better than I.

So, shouldn't you make peace with it? Or at least fuck all the white women that will let you?
"My loathings are simple: stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music."
- Vladimir Nabokov US (1899 - 1977)
Also, me.
“Man has such a predilection for systems and abstract deductions that he is ready to distort the truth intentionally, he is ready to deny the evidence of his senses only to justify his logic”
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky Russian Novelist and Writer, 1821-1881
"All Clock Faces Are Wrong." - Gene Ray, Prophet(?) http://www.timecube.com
A simplified maxim on the subject states "An atheist would say, 'I don't believe God exists'; an agnostic would say, 'I don't know whether or not God exists'; and an ignostic would say, 'I don't know what you mean when you say, "God exists" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignosticism

User avatar
Nazi Germany Reborn
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 115
Founded: Jul 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Germany Reborn » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:18 pm

Desperate Measures wrote:
Nazi Germany Reborn wrote:Stop crying and start fucking already, if you're so worried about it.


I could be doing as I type this.

I'm not.
Last edited by Nazi Germany Reborn on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feminism; making men laugh since 1872.

Proud fascist.

I'm not a Nazi. My nation may be Nazi Germany Reborn, but I just thought that'd be funny.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Andsed, Dumb Ideologies, Duvniask, Eukaryotic Cells, Fartsniffage, Fifth Imperial Remnant, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Grinning Dragon, Heloin, Ifreann, Infected Mushroom, Nobel Hobos 2, Ostroeuropa, Picairn, Vaeruio, Washington Resistance Army

Advertisement

Remove ads