NATION

PASSWORD

School Shooting in Connecticut - Multiple Fatalities

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kulverint
Minister

Founded: Jul 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kulverint » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:22 am

Virana wrote:
Kulverint wrote:Again, in my country I have never seen police being stationed at any school, or heard of it, so you are wrong on "every country." In fact, once again, the only country I've heard of it happening is the USA. Where all the massacres happen.

Not all massacres happen in the U.S.

I love how Americans (and some non-Americans, respectably) on this thread are talking about real issues such as gun control and treatment of mental disorders, and several non-Americans are bringing up ad-hominem issues such as why Americans have police at high school.

Mate, you brought it up. :palm:

And from your article: "Not included are school massacres, workplace killings, hate crimes or familicides, which form their own categories."
Last edited by Kulverint on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Moruo
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Moruo » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:23 am

Des-Bal wrote:
Moruo wrote:welcome to the interweb

We're all on the internet. All of us. You're the only one whose writing like that. You basically just walked into a party shit on the carpet, and then tried to write it off by saying "it's a party bro."

why so serious? :eyebrow:
nobody cares if you make grammar faults in the internet
Psychotic dictator here Muhahaha
I hate tolerance!! Why? Tolerance means tolerate somebody, why should somebody tolerate me. Am I so different?

There was never a genius without a tincture of madness.
-Aristotle
But for my faith in God, I should have been a raving maniac.
-Mahatma Gandhi

Daelos Tribes
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Daelos Tribes » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:26 am

Mavorpen wrote:

Get a better source please.

That is in no way a bad source

To be fair, though, I think that if the gun ban was at something above the district level it would've been vastly more effective. Especially since the district could be left with a fair amount of ease.

Then again, you could also have a checkpoint system wherein you're searched for guns, so...
Last edited by Daelos Tribes on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
We're a nation founded on the naturalistic fallacy. Enjoy!
(Also a Fantasy nation)
Zimmer Twins wrote:I think that as long is someone is sentient they are allowed to vote. Having kids or driving on the other hand...

Nakarisaune wrote: I am, like any respectful female, pro-abortion. Carrying a baby to term is a sin, but men support it because it puts women in pain!

Virana
Minister

Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:26 am

Kulverint wrote:
Virana wrote:Not all massacres happen in the U.S.

I love how Americans (and some non-Americans, respectably) on this thread are talking about real issues such as gun control and treatment of mental disorders, and several non-Americans are bringing up ad-hominem issues such as why Americans have police at high school.

Mate, you brought it up. :palm:

And from your article: "Not included are school massacres, workplace killings, hate crimes or familicides, which form their own categories."

Not really me who brought it up, but alright, that's a non-issue at this point.

In addition, that article itself listed the first 15 massacres on the school massacres section. The most common countries seem to be (and this is with just a glance) U.S., Germany, and especially China.

In fact, U.K. had the 4th deadliest one; granted, that was back in 1996 iirc.
Last edited by Virana on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
II Mentor specializing in MT and GE&T. If you need help, TG me, visit our thread, or join our IRC channel, #NSMentors on irc.esper.net!

Mentors Hub | Welcome to II | RP Questions | #NSMentors
International Incidents Mentor | IIwiki Administrator

Owner of the United Republic of Emmeria and everything about it

Chernoslavia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chernoslavia » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:27 am

Farnhamia wrote:
THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES wrote:

Okay, how do you propose we achieve that?

Sorry to say but, I dont think theres any 100 percent effective method to avoid tragedies like this one. These things are just going to happen, guns or no guns. In my opinion if we have the resources, Id say we get a few police officers stationed in school areas. My school has done it. Some schools in Florida have.
Last edited by Chernoslavia on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
What would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive? Or if during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? The Organs would quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!

- Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Tmutarakhan
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 06, 2007
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tmutarakhan » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:27 am

Not "all", but the US has more than any other country by a rather wide margin.
Life is a tragedy to those who feel, a comedy to those who think, and a musical to those who sing.

I am the very model of a Nation States General,
I am a holy terror to apologists Confederal,
When called upon to source a line, I give citations textual,
And argue about Palestine, and marriage homosexual!

A KNIGHT ON KARINZISTAN'S SPECIAL LIST OF POOPHEADS!

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cannot think of a name » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:28 am

Tiltjuice wrote:
Cannot think of a name wrote:Figure it out. It's your hobby. This is your hobby's problem. And it's become all of our problem. You don't like the solutions people have come up with? Fine. Solve it. Figure it out or eventually we will. You can only shame people for reacting to a tragedy so often before they get fed up. And you know what? That solution might suck. It might be ineffective and end up restricting you more than reducing these things. You don't like that, I understand. Fix it. Don't ask me, I'm not the one who wants the gun. Keep your problem from becoming our problem. Be part of the solution instead of blaming us for noticing the problem.

By definition most responsible gun owners are trying to do precisely that.

Don't waste ink trying to convince me you're doing something, do it. You wasted your only post in the thread on me.
Tiltjuice wrote: As a gun owner and as someone with a psychological and medical background, I can see both sides of the argument. The problem comes when gun owners look from the bottom up - i.e. "I am exercising proper regard and safe use practices over my own weapon(s)" and everyone else looks from the top down - i.e. "All gun owners are responsible for all other gun owners".

Except you are. I say this again: It's your hobby. You want the guns, not us. I'm fine with that if you can work out how to not make it everybody's problem. Stop scolding us for being horrified. It's not helping.
Tiltjuice wrote:So work with us if you want us to work with you. Guns in the household increase the prevalence of suicides. Fine. Increase the funding for mental health. Guns in the community increase the prevalence of homicides. Fine. Increase the funding for law enforcement.

You'll find no resistance from the side you're scolding here.
Tiltjuice wrote: But DO NOT make the mistake of banning guns, because it will trigger a backlash from the gun-owning community. A common sentiment is " 'I carry a gun, because a cop is too heavy.' "

This is in fact the very attitude I have been talking about this whole time.
Tiltjuice wrote:I will also ask gun control advocates to note the following. It is clearly not beyond criminals to assault even policemen for their weapons (second example), thus a knee-jerk ban on weapons is impractical.

Fine. Figure it out. Don't scold us, don't act like the victim after someone takes one of your guns and kills actual victims. Figure it out.
Tiltjuice wrote:That said, I refuse to debate this any further. I am equally infuriated by the immediate stance of some pro-gun rights individuals that, among other things, concealed handgun carry legal age should be further lowered. Complete nonsense.

At least there is that.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

Kulverint
Minister

Founded: Jul 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kulverint » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:28 am

Virana wrote:
Kulverint wrote:Mate, you brought it up. :palm:

Not really me who brought it up, but alright, that's a non-issue at this point.

In addition, that article itself listed the first 15 massacres on the school massacres section. The most common countries seem to be (and this is with just a glance) U.S., Germany, and especially China.

And in the top 10, 5 are America. Can you honestly not see the link?

AiliailiA
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby AiliailiA » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:32 am

Illestia wrote:
Ailiailia wrote:
Heh, yes. I'd rather argue it on principle but that practicality argument is good too.

So, following the same arguement i could say that fighting poverty or searching for a cure for aids is impractical and therefor laws need be made to restrict sex and whatever "practical" solution there is for poverty?

Oh don't be silly. Arguments by analogy are just silly.

How does a strict gun law make mentally or neurologically sick people not commit crime?
does it impact their ability to get some basic ingredients from the local hardwarestore and supermarket and just bomb a school instead of shooting people?

It makes it harder for them.

I'll say this for a third time ... because it's a long fast thread and I don't flatter myself that my few posts have been read ... we should not make gun law on the basis of what prevents or enables mass murders. Such murders are a small minority of murders, and are generally committed with planning. They could be restricted somewhat by restrictions on gun ownership, but the strongest argument for gun control is the prevention of the far more prevalent single murders. Crimes of passion, and crimes committed at the point of a gun, which either would not be undertaken at all or would not be so fatal without access to a gun.

It's the people without previous criminal record, arming themselves for perhaps legitimate reasons but later using their gun to commit crime, which most concern me. The majority of gun crimes in the USA are committed with legally owned weapons. The "shall issue" default, of government needing to show cause why a citizen should not have a gun rather than the citizen needing to show cause why they should, is causing most of the deaths and enabling most of the crime committted at the point of a gun. And I don't mean harmless bird-watchers being disturbed by the sound of hunter's gun: I mean rapes and kidnappings, and people being forced to commit crimes at the point of a gun. Not just property crimes, but all sorts of crime against the person which are enabled by easy access to guns for the criminal.

Gun control advocates like myself should avoid "making hay" of headline-making killings like the thread subject killing. We should not hold out the false promise that gun control can stop mass killings. Maybe in this case it could have, but still we should not make hay.
My name is voiced AIL-EE-AIL-EE-AH. My time zone: UTC.

Cannot think of a name wrote:"Where's my immortality?" will be the new "Where's my jetpack?"
Maineiacs wrote:"We're going to build a canal, and we're going to make Columbia pay for it!" -- Teddy Roosevelt
Ifreann wrote:That's not a Freudian slip. A Freudian slip is when you say one thing and mean your mother.
Ethel mermania wrote:
Ifreann wrote:
DnalweN acilbupeR wrote:
: eugenics :
What are the colons meant to convey here?
In my experience Colons usually convey shit

NSG junkie. Getting good shit for free, why would I give it up?

Virana
Minister

Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:32 am

Kulverint wrote:
Virana wrote:Not really me who brought it up, but alright, that's a non-issue at this point.

And in the top 10, 5 are America. Can you honestly not see the link?

I don't remember arguing against the fact that the U.S. has the most massacres. I did mention however that it's not the only place where mass killings occur. Part of that has to do with better gun control restrictions in several countries, and the other part is the really shitty system of attacking personality disorders before this type of stuff occurs. I think the only issue I wa arguing was the fact that all massacres aren't just in the U.S., and that campus police exist in other countries (including the UK, for which I gave you a Guardian article iirc).

Fact of the matter is that the root of the issue is the mental health. In every massacre or mass killing, the two things in common have been the use of weapons (firearms or not—knives and other weapons have been used as well) and faulty mental health of the perpetrator. Mind --> body --> guns --> crime.

How about we focus on that rather than why high schools have police officers?
Last edited by Virana on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
II Mentor specializing in MT and GE&T. If you need help, TG me, visit our thread, or join our IRC channel, #NSMentors on irc.esper.net!

Mentors Hub | Welcome to II | RP Questions | #NSMentors
International Incidents Mentor | IIwiki Administrator

Owner of the United Republic of Emmeria and everything about it

Yumyumsuppertime
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jun 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yumyumsuppertime » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:34 am

THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES wrote:
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:
Not to butt in, but the wording used was "[A]nd turned that right into a monster in the process".
The poster didn't call any group monsters.

Is there any other "right" wing arty in America?

The context was "right" as in "right to bear arms", not "right" as in "right-wing".

Greed and Death
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Greed and Death » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:40 am

Daelos Tribes wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:Get a better source please.

That is in no way a bad source

To be fair, though, I think that if the gun ban was at something above the state level it would've been vastly more effective. Especially since the state could be left with a fair amount of ease.

Then again, you could also have a checkpoint system wherein you're searched for guns, so...

Freaknomics is a good source.

Given the original article posted did not address gun laws generally, it addressed citywide gun bans.

And the author is correct they dont work, people go to the gun shop in the suburbs and buy a gun if they want one. The author did point out that harsher sentencing for people who use a gun in the commission of a crime reduces gun violence rates.
"Trying to solve the healthcare problem by mandating people buy insurance is like trying to solve the homeless problem by mandating people buy a house."(paraphrase from debate with Hilary Clinton)
Barack Obama

Daelos Tribes
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Daelos Tribes » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:43 am

greed and death wrote:

Given the original article posted did not address gun laws generally, it addressed citywide gun bans.

And the author is correct they dont work, people go to the gun shop in the suburbs and buy a gun if they want one. The author did point out that harsher sentencing for people who use a gun in the commission of a crime reduces gun violence rates.

Well, yeah, but if guns were also banned in the suburbs, they couldn't do that.

So to some extent it just shows the ineffectiveness of non-universal gun bans.

I'd prefer to find an alternate method to gun bans, but I'll have to think that one over.
We're a nation founded on the naturalistic fallacy. Enjoy!
(Also a Fantasy nation)
Zimmer Twins wrote:I think that as long is someone is sentient they are allowed to vote. Having kids or driving on the other hand...

Nakarisaune wrote: I am, like any respectful female, pro-abortion. Carrying a baby to term is a sin, but men support it because it puts women in pain!

The Joseon Dynasty
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Joseon Dynasty » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:45 am

Virana wrote:
Kulverint wrote:And in the top 10, 5 are America. Can you honestly not see the link?

I don't remember arguing against the fact that the U.S. has the most massacres. I did mention however that it's not the only place where mass killings occur. Part of that has to do with better gun control restrictions in several countries, and the other part is the really shitty system of attacking personality disorders before this type of stuff occurs. I think the only issue I wa arguing was the fact that all massacres aren't just in the U.S., and that campus police exist in other countries (including the UK, for which I gave you a Guardian article iirc).

Fact of the matter is that the root of the issue is the mental health. In every massacre or mass killing, the two things in common have been the use of weapons (firearms or not—knives and other weapons have been used as well) and faulty mental health of the perpetrator. Mind --> body --> guns --> crime.

Because firearms are an important distinction between a school full of dead children and a school full of wounded children. Just look at the list. Although rampage killers are prevalent in both China and the United States, why is it that China dominates the bottom of the list, while the US holds most of the top?
  • No, I'm not Korean. I'm British and as white as the Queen's buttocks.
  • Bio: I'm a PhD student in Statistics. Interested in all sorts of things. Currently getting into statistical signal processing for brain imaging. Currently co-authoring a paper on labour market dynamics, hopefully branching off into a test of the Markov property for labour market transition rates.

AiliailiA
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby AiliailiA » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:47 am

Moruo wrote:
Des-Bal wrote:
We're all on the internet. All of us. You're the only one whose writing like that. You basically just walked into a party shit on the carpet, and then tried to write it off by saying "it's a party bro."

why so serious? :eyebrow:
nobody cares if you make grammar faults in the internet

You're not just "on the internet."

You're on Nationstates.net, a text-based site based around text-based roleplaying, founded by an author of books.

So yeah. Use proper spelling and grammar, or get your arse kicked from all sides. "Good enough for the internet" doesn't make it good enough for here.

Cannot think of a name wrote:"Where's my immortality?" will be the new "Where's my jetpack?"
Maineiacs wrote:"We're going to build a canal, and we're going to make Columbia pay for it!" -- Teddy Roosevelt
Ifreann wrote:That's not a Freudian slip. A Freudian slip is when you say one thing and mean your mother.
Ethel mermania wrote:
Ifreann wrote:
DnalweN acilbupeR wrote:

Rubiconic Crossings V2 rev 1f
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Rubiconic Crossings V2 rev 1f » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:47 am

Virana wrote:
Kulverint wrote:And in the top 10, 5 are America. Can you honestly not see the link?

Suggest you actually read the article you posted. It was a proposal and that there were actually very few coppers at schools. What this is is more in terms of liaison officers rather than coppers in the school proper actually being guards.

I can tell you now that this is not in any way indicative that having coppers is at all widespread. It is not. It is at best incredibly rare at worst its a handful of schools.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME TG's. MODERATORS READ YOUR TG's WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Flowers Call me Rubi for short or Vonners

Fartsniffage
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 19, 2005
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Fartsniffage » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:57 am

Rubiconic Crossings V2 rev 1f wrote:
Virana wrote:Police officers are at high schools to prevent crimes. That happens in every country. Preventing shootings is just one of the advantages of having police at the school. You do realize fights at high schools can become fatal?

I can tell you that in the UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, Japan, Korea, Czech Republic etc etc there are no police officers in high schools. Fucks sake.

You can tell him that but you'd be wrong. The high school my mum works at, the largest in the UK, has 2 police officers permanently on site.

AiliailiA
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby AiliailiA » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:57 am

Daelos Tribes wrote:
I'd prefer to find an alternate method to gun bans, but I'll have to think that one over.

I suggest surveillance.

Every legal gun would have a camera built into it, and whatever the gun is pointed at goes on the public record. For government, for your worst enemy, for stalkers and for gore-fetishists.

If gun users want to be considered "law abiding" in their use of guns, what do they have to hide?

Ethel mermania wrote:
Ifreann wrote:
DnalweN acilbupeR wrote:

The UK in Exile
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 27, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby The UK in Exile » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:00 pm

Fartsniffage wrote:
I can tell you that in the UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, Japan, Korea, Czech Republic etc etc there are no police officers in high schools. Fucks sake.

You can tell him that but you'd be wrong. The high school my mum works at, the largest in the UK, has 2 police officers permanently on site.

does depend what part of the UK you live in.
"We fought for the public good and would have enfranchised the people and secured the welfare of the whole groaning creation, if the nation had not more delighted in servitude than in freedom"

"My actions are as noble as my thoughts, That never relish’d of a base descent.I came unto your court for honour’s cause, And not to be a rebel to her state; And he that otherwise accounts of me, This sword shall prove he’s honour’s enemy."

"Wählte Ungnade, wo Gehorsam nicht Ehre brachte."
DEFCON 0 - not at war
DEFCON 1 - at war "go to red alert!" "are you absolutely sure sir? it does mean changing the lightbulb."

Rubiconic Crossings V2 rev 1f
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Rubiconic Crossings V2 rev 1f » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:02 pm

Fartsniffage wrote:

Yep...seems that that is the case....although the only recent numbers I can find are a FOI from Strathclyde...and I'm not sure if they are liaison or on site...

http://www.strathclyde.police.uk/about_ ... ly/104956/

So I do stand corrected (also based on my own research...how awesome am I? :lol: )

Not that many though. I'm guessing that the on sites are at schools that are know to have lots of trouble from problem students etc etc...it is still not as if every school has a copper on site...
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME TG's. MODERATORS READ YOUR TG's WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Flowers Call me Rubi for short or Vonners

Greed and Death
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Greed and Death » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:07 pm

Daelos Tribes wrote:
greed and death wrote:

Well, yeah, but if guns were also banned in the suburbs, they couldn't do that.

So to some extent it just shows the ineffectiveness of non-universal gun bans.

It is the problem with New York city's gun ban, everyone takes a bus to Pennsylvania to buy a gun, like they do with fireworks.
And Pennsylvania law requires the records of the sale to be destroyed in 6 weeks.

Which explains why the mayor yells and screams for more national restrictions.
Last edited by Greed and Death on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Trying to solve the healthcare problem by mandating people buy insurance is like trying to solve the homeless problem by mandating people buy a house."(paraphrase from debate with Hilary Clinton)
Barack Obama

The Reasonable
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Reasonable » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:07 pm

Ailiailia wrote:
Daelos Tribes wrote:

I suggest surveillance.

Every legal gun would have a camera built into it, and whatever the gun is pointed at goes on the public record. For government, for your worst enemy, for stalkers and for gore-fetishists.

If gun users want to be considered "law abiding" in their use of guns, what do they have to hide?

I thought people on the left were against surveillance (Patriot Act anyone)?

And it seems as if the whole "maximum freedom" that is the core of the left doesn't apply when it comes to guns- nor it should.

Anyways...I'm willing to bet someone's gonna remove the cameras and sell it on the black market. It'll happen, like any other effort in banning guns. Yes, background checks and closing loopholes, etc work, but a lot of mentally incompetent people are good at hiding their mental problems in order to get that gun or they can get a black market gun. The real solution is eradicating the black market and changing the gun culture- the Swiss aren't going out and murdering people left and right even if almost half the population have guns.
Last edited by The Reasonable on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Factbook
8values

Country mostly reflects RL political views. See factbook's legislation section for details on policy and factbook's politics section for system of government. NS stats used as guides rather than as-is; refer to factbook for actual stats.

The Reserected Bravo Force Empire
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Reserected Bravo Force Empire » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:12 pm

What the hell is wrong with people these days? Why would someone kill little kids for no reason, it makes no sense.

The Reserected Bravo Force Empire
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Reserected Bravo Force Empire » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:13 pm

And I hope that bastard is BURNING IN HELL for what he did.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:14 pm

The Reserected Bravo Force Empire wrote:What the hell is wrong with people these days? Why would someone kill little kids for no reason, it makes no sense.

Why does it have to make sense? The young man was unhinged.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General