NATION

PASSWORD

let's talk feminism

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Choronzon
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Choronzon » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:03 pm

Warinemachine wrote:You are taking a process to make life and using it for pleasure and pleasure alone which is what the problem is.

I see no problem, and I doubt Galloism does either.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:03 pm

Warinemachine wrote:
Galloism wrote:It's hard to envision how the act of sex with a condom has the purpose of creating life.

It's also hard to envision how the act of sex with a woman who is currently infertile (due to cycle, medication, or age) has the purpose of creating life.

Care to explain?

You are taking a process to make life and using it for pleasure and pleasure alone which is what the problem is. By the way this is circular.

Yes, yes, your argument is circular.

Are you saying that if you... say, take your pickup truck crew cab (seating 5), chop the back half, and use it to move hay with a 35ft flatbed, its purpose is still to carry 5 people and tools in its bed, even though it can no longer carry 5 people and has no bed?
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Warinemachine
Minister

Founded: Sep 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Warinemachine » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:04 pm

Choronzon wrote:
Warinemachine wrote:You are taking a process to make life and using it for pleasure and pleasure alone which is what the problem is.

I see no problem, and I doubt Galloism does either.

Using somethings potential life for your amusement does not disturb you? :o

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:05 pm

Warinemachine wrote:
Choronzon wrote:I see no problem, and I doubt Galloism does either.

Using somethings potential life for your amusement does not disturb you? :o

Every sperm is sacred?
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Warinemachine
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Warinemachine » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:06 pm

Galloism wrote:
Warinemachine wrote:You are taking a process to make life and using it for pleasure and pleasure alone which is what the problem is. By the way this is circular.

Yes, yes, your argument is circular.

Are you saying that if you... say, take your pickup truck crew cab (seating 5), chop the back half, and use it to move hay with a 35ft flatbed, its purpose is still to carry 5 people and tools in its bed, even though it can no longer carry 5 people and has no bed?

If you are evacuating refugees yes.

Warinemachine
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Warinemachine » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:07 pm

Galloism wrote:
Warinemachine wrote:Using somethings potential life for your amusement does not disturb you? :o

Every sperm is sacred?

YES! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:08 pm

Warinemachine wrote:
Galloism wrote:Yes, yes, your argument is circular.

If you are evacuating refugees yes.

... what the hell?

I don't even know what that means.

I don't know what refugees are supposed to be... or why I'm moving them with a chopped truck or... what the hell?

I am stumped. I have no idea what to say.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:14 pm

Warinemachine wrote:
Galloism wrote:Every sperm is sacred?

YES! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sucks for all those that never make it into the egg.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:15 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Warinemachine wrote:YES! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sucks for all those that never make it into the egg.

It's bad when a clearly absurd phrase from a clearly satirical song is agreed upon by an NSGer.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:17 pm

Galloism wrote:
Warinemachine wrote:If you are evacuating refugees yes.

... what the hell?

I don't even know what that means.

I don't know what refugees are supposed to be... or why I'm moving them with a chopped truck or... what the hell?

I am stumped. I have no idea what to say.

Holy crap... how did it come to this? :blink:

Ok, what did he mean by... refugees. And your example. Dafuq?
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

Warinemachine
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Warinemachine » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:18 pm

Galloism wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Sucks for all those that never make it into the egg.

It's bad when a clearly absurd phrase from a clearly satirical song is agreed upon by an NSGer.

G-D chooses which make it to the egg.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:19 pm

Warinemachine wrote:
Galloism wrote:It's bad when a clearly absurd phrase from a clearly satirical song is agreed upon by an NSGer.

So God chooses for contraception to be 99% effective?

Isn't that some kind of an indication that He approves of our efforts?
Last edited by Galloism on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:20 pm

Warinemachine wrote:
Galloism wrote:It's bad when a clearly absurd phrase from a clearly satirical song is agreed upon by an NSGer.

... the egg?

Are you Anne Heche?
Slava Ukraini
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:20 pm

Warinemachine wrote:

So God is a mass murderer.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Dyakovo
Post Kaiser

Founded: Nov 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:21 pm

Warinemachine wrote:

Why would a Texan law student get to choose which sperm make it to the egg?
Don't take life so serious... It isn't permanent...
Freedom from religion is an integral part of Freedom of religion
Married to Koshka
USMC veteran MOS 0331/8152
Grave_n_Idle: Maybe that's why the bible is so anti-other-gods, the other gods do exist, but they diss on Jehovah all the time for his shitty work.
Ifreann: Odds are you're secretly a zebra with a very special keyboard.
Ostro: I think women need to be trained
Margno, Llamalandia, Tarsonis Survivors, Bachmann's America, Internationalist Bastard B'awwwww! You're mean!

Warinemachine
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Warinemachine » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:21 pm

contreception was invented by satan :twisted:

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:21 pm

Dyakovo wrote:
Warinemachine wrote:G-D chooses which make it to the egg.

Because refugees.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:21 pm

Warinemachine wrote:contreception was invented by satan :twisted:

Thanks Jim, we appreciate it.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:22 pm

I'm starting to sense a Poe.

I'm also sort of mad that it took me this long.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:22 pm

Galloism wrote:

Remember what Poe's Law means, dear.
Slava Ukraini

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:23 pm

Dyakovo wrote:
Warinemachine wrote:G-D chooses which make it to the egg.

I wonder if the reason he can't spell God is the same reason he can't spell "Christian" in his sig.

We allie with: Right wing republics, cristian theocracies
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Warinemachine
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Warinemachine » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:23 pm

Galloism wrote:

whats a poe?

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Warinemachine wrote:
Galloism wrote:...

whats a poe?

In layman terms, it states that, without clear indication, it's impossible to tell the difference between extremism and the parody OF extremism.

Tlaceceyaya
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 17, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Tlaceceyaya » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Satan has helped countless lives from being ruined by STDs and unwanted babies?
Economic Left/Right -9.75, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian -8.87
Also, Bonobos.

Dimitri Tsafendas wrote:You are guilty not only when you commit a crime, but also when you do nothing to prevent it when you have the chance.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:25 pm

Tlaceceyaya wrote:

Satan has helped countless lives from being ruined by STDs and unwanted babies?

Why does Jim always get the credit for the good stuff?

Nobody ever gives me credit for anything except overpopulation.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General