NATION

PASSWORD

Muslims demand breakaway Islamic nation in Norway

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Norstal
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:02 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Norstal wrote:Every time he sees a mirror my friend.

Those mirrors were made in China and are destroying Japanese culture.

We are the Mexicans of Asia...
Toronto Sun wrote:Best poster ever. ★★★★★

New York Times wrote:No one can beat him in debates. 5/5.

IGN wrote:Literally the best game I've ever played. 10/10

NSG Public wrote:What a fucking douchebag.

Supreme Chairman for Life of the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:04 pm

Norstal wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Those mirrors were made in China and are destroying Japanese culture.

We are the Mexicans of Asia...

I have no idea how you arrived at that conclusion, Indonesian-born Chinese.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:05 pm

The amount of racism in this thread is too damn high.

"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:06 pm

Mavorpen wrote:The amount of racism in this thread is too damn high.

Just like your weed, black guy? :p
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Desperate Measures
Postmaster-General

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Desperate Measures » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:06 pm

NERVUN wrote:
Ikarouss wrote:Japan has a very small amount of immigrants come to Japan to become English teachers, becuase THERE AREN'T ENOUGH JAPANESE WHO SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH TO DO THE JOB. The Japanese government is not flooding Japan with non-Japanese like the governments of Western nations are flooding their countries with non-White people.

:palm: Most immigrants to Japan are NOT English teachers, or even Westerners. Most are Chinese!

Same thing, right?
"My loathings are simple: stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music."
- Vladimir Nabokov US (1899 - 1977)
Also, me.
“Man has such a predilection for systems and abstract deductions that he is ready to distort the truth intentionally, he is ready to deny the evidence of his senses only to justify his logic”
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky Russian Novelist and Writer, 1821-1881
"All Clock Faces Are Wrong." - Gene Ray, Prophet(?) http://www.timecube.com
A simplified maxim on the subject states "An atheist would say, 'I don't believe God exists'; an agnostic would say, 'I don't know whether or not God exists'; and an ignostic would say, 'I don't know what you mean when you say, "God exists" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignosticism

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:06 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:

Just like your weed, black guy? :p

In that case, the amount of weed is too damn low. :lol:
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Megaloria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 07, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Megaloria » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:07 pm

Now I must go listen to an Electric Six song. Well, not so much "must" as "get to".
Here's to the losers, bless them all.

Los Barceos
Secretary

Founded: Nov 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Los Barceos » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:08 pm

If they don't want to then they can go back to Serkland. Honestly not all Muslim Immigrants are that bad, hell the most of them aren't, but the ones that ARE are absolutely nutso, and generally so loud and uniggnorable that they give the entire european muslim population a horrible, horrible name.
"Rodeado de buitres, la Revolución de combate en!"

The Humanist Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Humanist Federation » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:10 pm

Los Barceos wrote:If they don't want to then they can go back to Serkland. Honestly not all Muslim Immigrants are that bad, hell the most of them aren't, but the ones that ARE are absolutely nutso, and generally so loud and uniggnorable that they give the entire european muslim population a horrible, horrible name.

It's the Tea Party of Europe.

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:11 pm

Pricks will be pricks. More shocking news at 7.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:13 pm

Napkiraly wrote:Pricks will be pricks. More shocking news at 7.

"Welcome to the 7 o'clock news. A breaking new story has just come in. You will not believe this America, but airports were crowded on Thanksgiving weekend more-so than usual. Back to you, Jim."

Imperium Nova Roma
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium Nova Roma » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:24 pm

You know what I despise almost as much as Islamic Extremism?

Neo Nazism.

You can't even be proper Racists. If you were like me, you'd know that proper Racists don't need to cry about "Whites becoming a minority". There's a lot more to it then skin pigment and religious preference. Throw out this 14/88 garbage, only hicks think all whites are equal.
Roman Catholic Italian American, all four grandparents emigrated from Italy. Honorably Discharged Marine, one tour in Afghanistan and one in Iraq. Motorcycle Enthusiast, Neo Conservative. -True Racist, Ask me anything-

'Cause we are the Ku Klux Klan. We're rollin' through your hood like the Taliban

Umbra Ac Silentium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 03, 2010
Capitalizt

Postby Umbra Ac Silentium » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:25 pm

Imperium Nova Roma wrote:You know what I despise almost as much as Islamic Extremism?

Neo Nazism.

You can't even be proper Racists. If you were like me, you'd know that proper Racists don't need to cry about "Whites becoming a minority". There's a lot more to it then skin pigment and religious preference. Throw out this 14/88 garbage, only hicks think all whites are equal.

Racial Supremacy Elitism.
Well that's new

Economic Left/Right: -0.63 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.97
Other Compass
The Holy Therns wrote:Your thought pattern is so bizarre I can't even be offended anymore.

Imperium Nova Roma
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium Nova Roma » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Umbra Ac Silentium wrote:
Imperium Nova Roma wrote:You know what I despise almost as much as Islamic Extremism?

Neo Nazism.

Racial Supremacy Elitism.
Well that's new

Hey, not my fault that White Supremacists and Black Supremacists are stupid. Maybe they should merge and be Oreo Supremacists, it'd amount to the same thing.
Roman Catholic Italian American, all four grandparents emigrated from Italy. Honorably Discharged Marine, one tour in Afghanistan and one in Iraq. Motorcycle Enthusiast, Neo Conservative. -True Racist, Ask me anything-

'Cause we are the Ku Klux Klan. We're rollin' through your hood like the Taliban

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General